A Week to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
The week continues.
1.7k words
4.68
10.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying here in a semiconscious state, I remember the dream about meeting Helen for the first time. As I slowly wake, I feel her back against my chest and my arm draped across her sleeping body. A smile comes to my lips as I realize that this is really happening. I rise up propping my head on my elbow as I watch her sleep. She is so beautiful and peaceful as she lay there softly breathing.

As much as I hate to wake her, I can't resist the urge to touch her. My fingers slowly and softly move up and down her tummy as her breasts rise with each breath. She moans softly in her sleep. I pause briefly before moving my fingers in circles around her belly button. I kiss her shoulder softly as my attention goes to her breasts. Softly my fingers move up and caress the undersides of her breasts before going between and around the tops avoiding her sensitive nipples for the moment. Her back arches slightly as if encouraging me. The moans from her throat betray the fact that she is aware of my touch.

"Good morning, my Love," I whisper in her ear before nibbling her ear lobe.

"MMM, it is a good morning," she moans as she turns her head offering her lips for a morning greeting.

Our lips touch softly as my hand continues to caress her large but firm breasts. My hand covers her right breast and I feel her nipple hardening against my palm. Our kiss grows more passionate as I open my hand and make circles on her nipple with my palm.

She turns on her back and her hand begins to stroke my chest, moving slowly from side to side before moving downward. I roll back slightly allowing her access to my growing manhood.

Wetting my fingers between my lips, I lightly pinch her nipples, one then the other, pulling them out before letting them slide between my fingers. My lips move from hers to kiss and nuzzle her neck. She raises her head back in invitation to continue.


Her hand moves lower grasping my now erect cock and smearing the precum around the head. One hand slowing strokes up and down the shaft while the other teases the head.

My lips move down her chest with kisses and flicks of my tongue going between and around her breasts. My fingers return to her tummy again making circles that grow larger, as they get closer and closer to their ultimate goal. I feel that soft trail of hair that leads to the center of her pleasure.

Her hips rise off of the bed anticipating my touch. Her hand tightens on my cock as it moves up and down moving the foreskin back and forth over the head. I moan softly as her small hand works it magic on me. She spreads the precum down my shaft as it continues to ooze out of my swollen cock.

My hand reaches her wetness and my finger lightly strokes her clit, now prominent between her smooth labia. Spreading her outer lips with my fingers, I massage her wet pussy with my open hand, teasing her clit lightly with the heel of my hand. She moans with pleasure as her hips move in rhythm with my hand. Sliding two fingers inside her wet tunnel, I stroke her clit with my thumb. I fuck her slowly with my fingers as my thumb makes circles around her clit.

Her hand moves up and down my cock matching the rhythm of my fingers. "I want to feel you inside of me," she whispers in my ear.

I move between her legs and lean down to lick her pussy from bottom to her sensitive clit, flicking it several times before moving up to kiss her waiting lips. Our tongues circle one another as my hardness moves between her labia, the head stroking her clit. We continue to press against one another as we kiss passionately.

She begins to move her hips, trying to trap my cock with her entrance. I continue to evade her movements, wanting to build her passion before entering her. I hold out as long as I can before I lose the battle with myself. I reach down and glide easily into her wet pussy. When I get deep inside of her, I grind my hips in circles, feeling all sides of her wonderful tightness. I begin to withdraw slowly pulling the head out, then sliding slowly deep inside her again. I feel my cock touching her cervix as I reach the depths of her. Beginning with long slow strokes we move together. She meets my thrusts with the movement of her hips as I glide in and out of her. "Fuck me!!" she moans, speeding the thrusts of her hips against me.

Raising up on my arms and looking into her lust filled eye, I stroke deep and hard, matching her pace. Her legs wrap around me pulling her up to bring me deeper with each thrust. The angle causes the head of my cock to rub hard against her g spot and increase the pressure on the sensitive head of my engorged cock.

Our moans grow louder as we both tense up, fucking wildly as her muscles tighten on me. My balls tighten and pump my hot seed through my cock and into her belly. Simultaneously, she spasms and milks the hot cream from my throbbing cock.

I collapse on her breasts. Her hands stroke my back as I regain my breath. My cock is still buried deep inside of her wet tunnel. I pull up to kiss her sweet lips as she tightens her hold on me.

"I love you, Helen," I whisper between kisses.

"I love you, too, Jack, " she replies as she holds my head between her hands and kisses me passionately.

We lay there with her legs wrapped around mine in our lover's embrace, lightly kissing and stroking one another's faces. I kiss her lips, her cheeks and forehead. I move down to kiss her neck and nibble her shoulder.

She begins to move under me, pressing her hips up against me. My cock stirs inside of her tight wetness. I slide out of her, moving down to kiss her breasts, kissing one nipple then the other getting more passionate with each kiss. She wraps her legs around my waist pulling herself against me as she arches her back wanting more attention on her nipples.

I suck her left nipple into my mouth as I roll the other between my moistened fingers. She moans with pleasure and presses herself harder against me. I continue to make love to her breasts before she releases the hold on my waist and pushes my head down indicating what she wants.

I slide down her body, the hair on my chest brushing her shaved pussy. I kiss her tummy with butterfly kisses as I move lower. My tongue follows the trail of hair guiding me to the center of her pleasure. She quivers and moans softly as my tongue touches her clit. She raises her hips to meet my tongue and lips allowing me to slide my arms under her legs and lift them to my shoulders.

I give full attention to her clit, licking and sucking as she writhes against my face. Reaching around her legs, I spread her lips to allow my tongue access to all of her wetness. My tongue circles her clit before beginning the flicking that she loves so much. Her moans tell me that she is beginning the ascent to the peak of ecstasy.

"Yes, like that. Don't stop!" she whispers though her moans.

I cover her clit with my mouth as I continue the flicking with my tongue. I begin to moan sending vibrations through her most sensitive spot. I feel her climax building each wave stronger that the last before she groans loudly and explodes against my mouth. I hold her tight against me and feel the spasms shaking her trembling body.

Hearing and feeling her orgasm, makes me want her urgently. Raising up, I pull her hip indicating that I want her to turn over. She takes the hint from our on line affair to turn over and get on her knees on the side of the bed. I get up and standing behind her. She spreads her legs to give me access to the treasure between them.

Taking my hard cock in my hand, I slide it between her legs, teasing her clit with the head. Finding the entrance to her hot wet tunnel, I slide head inside. I grab her hips as I ram the length of my swollen cock deep inside. She groans with pleasure and moves her hips back into me. Our movements synchronize as we move in the rhythm that we so often fantasized about as we made love in our long distant lovemaking. With long hard strokes, my cock slid in out of her heat. The force of my strokes moved her forward on the bed. I reached down and around her legs to hold her close. My fingers moved to massage her clit as I pistoned in and out. I could feel her spasms building as she moaned loudly. The tightening of her tunnel caused my cock to swell inside of her. I reached the point of ultimate ecstasy just before spewing my hot seed deep into her belly. I continued to move in and out as I shot load after load into her. She tightened her hold on me, milking the last of the cum from me.

Exhausted, I collapsed on her back pushing her down under me. We lay there breathless for several minutes before I slid out of her and lay by her side. She moved into my arms and we held each other in the after glow of the deep love for one another

I rolled on to my back and she rested her head on my chest, her leg across mine. I gently rubbed her back as we drifted off into a peaceful sleep dreaming about the possibilities ahead in this short week together.