A Week to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers

"Make love to me."

I wasn't short of condoms. I'd stocked up with my last free supply from the University health centre before I'd left and I'd hardly used any with Sam. I swiftly grabbed one from the drawer of my bedside unit and tugged my pants down to my thighs. My cock sprang free and Belle ran her soft pale palm up its length making me twitch as I opened a foil packet. As I secured the condom in place, Belle wriggled free of her thong and parted her legs for me, repeating

"Oh, make love to me." I wanted to, I was going to, but I wanted to make sure Belle was ready for me first. I hate awkward thrusting and pushing, not quite being able to get your cock in and having to go back for more foreplay 'cos you haven't got a girl wet enough yet. Fortunately I also love pussy and so rarely have that problem! I knelt in front of Belle's groin and looked at the tight curls of hair and dark labia there. Rubbing against her pussy in a circular motion with the flat underbelly of my fingers, I felt the delicate skin move and part. Belle gasped and pressed against my hand. As I circled in the other direction her labia parted with a moist sound. I was struck by how pink she was inside! The contrast was startling and emphasised her femininity even more.

Using my first and second fingers I opened her pussy wide and bent forward to lap at her clitoris. I felt Belle stiffen as my tongue rasped against her fleshy nub. She cried out quietly and arched her back. I lapped up and down with long strokes, tasting her excitement, and then stuck my tongue out as far as I could and sank it into her body. I circled and worked back and forth, saliva spilling and mingling with her juices, uncaring of the loud slurps and wet smacking noises as Belle writhed in pleasure under my attention. After a minute or so, she gasped out a long low moan. I felt her pussy twitch around me and withdrew my tongue, lapping with quick, short strokes at her clitoris.

Belle writhed so much I had to press down on her hips to hold her steady enough to continue licking and nuzzling her.

"Oh God!" she whispered. "Please, don't stop, please-"her voice grew louder, more urgent "don't stop,please don't stop, please, don', no,pleeeeehh-HaHH!!" Her thighs sprang together, only my forearms stopping my head from being trapped between them. Belle trembled all over as she came, making urgent, inarticulate noises. I waited until her orgasm seemed to have passed and softly kissed her pussy before wiping at my lips and chin with the back of my hand. Belle opened her eyes dreamily.

"That felt... so good. Steve, Iwant you. I want youinside me!" I wanted the same thing; my cock was throbbing, bursting. I burned with a desire that could only be quenched inside her body. Ineeded to be inside her. Belle lifted her head as I positioned myself above her and guided my cock to her entrance with the flat of her hand. We locked eyes as I pushed forwards.

My attentions had the desired effect. I slipped into Belle easily, her pussy slick with excitement. We both gasped and moaned as her pussy parted to take me fully. Eyes closed, Belle caressed her breasts, circling the nipples with fingertips. I took a moment to savour the incredible feeling of being inside her body, before breaking into a slow, steady rhythm. Belle matched me and I instinctively knew neither one of us wanted to go hell for leather just yet. This feltso good and we wanted it to last. Belle pushed back against me by circling her hips in an odd but effective way. I watched her breasts bounce and move as we worked, but Belle was looking down to our crotches and following her gaze I saw my length appearing and vanishing, coated with her juices.

We stayed like this for some time, Belle laying back and circling her hips, panting constantly. When their motion suddenly stopped, so did I. Looking down at her, Belle said

"It's about time you got somethingmore from this." and pulled her groin away from mine so I slipped from her body. "Get on your back." I was happy to oblige and watched, enchanted by her stunning body, as Belle straddled me and took hold of my cock. Head back and eyes closed, she lowered her hips slowly. The dark and engorged head of my cock butted against her brightly pink pussy before starting to sink slowly into it. Belle removed her hand and ever so slowly impaled herself on my length. It must have taken ten seconds before her pubic hair tickled my balls. I was so turned on I now wanted to thrust hard and fast; to fuck. I tried to thrust up with my groin but Belle's weight held me down. I only succeeded in rocking her upwards slightly, making her breasts sway.

With a precise movement, Belle pushed backwards with her hips; arching her back so her crotch pressed hard against mine. I pulled on her shapely hips and reached with both hands to cup her swinging breasts but Belle's fingers intercepted mine. Firmly, she lent forwards more and more, pushing my arms up and back until they were bent flat on the bed either side of my head. Her breasts were resting heavily on my chest now and with a soft grunt, Belle rested her full body weight on me, pinning my arms and upper body to the bed. I was briefly impressed by the suppleness of her hips, before her luscious lips found my own and she softly and gently began to kiss me. With each kiss, she gently rocked her hips, riding me incredibly slowly. She kissed my face, my neck, pressing down all the time so she was in complete control. I could probably have thrown her off if Ireally tried, but I'm not 100% sure and besides;whythe hellwould I want to?

The only sounds were the soft smack of Belle's lips against my skin, the tick-tock of the wind up alarm clock on the bedside unit, the gentle squeak of the bedsprings and the odd moan and gasp from me. This was heaven, but this was torture too. I wanted to thrust in and out quickly but couldn't do so, with Belle only making one slow thrust for every two 'tick-tocks' of the clock. I felt hot under her body, our combined body-heat making us both perspire. Our chests became increasingly slippery and Belle's breasts moved more and more, skidding on my chest as her hips worked. I don't know for how long Belle rode me like this, but it seemed like an eternity and yet she never once altered the slow speed with which she moved.

As her hips rose yet again, I felt my orgasm suddenly begin. I panted through my nose and tried to kiss her more quickly. But Belle lifted her head back from mine and the last thing I saw were her large brown eyes looking lovingly at my face before my eyes screwed shut as my orgasm hit. My hips jerked and thrust upwards spasmodically and I cried out as my orgasm ripped through me, making me tremble all over. As it passed, Belle gently kissed my face, blinking slowly and whispering into my ear

"That's for being such a good friend tonight. And becauseyou looked so good yourself." I couldn't reply and instead took long, deep breaths, getting my wind back. As I recovered, Belle slipped herself off me and released my arms. Cool air wafted over my chest and I opened my eyes to see her shiny breasts sway as Belle pulled the condom from my softening cock, wrapped it in a tissue from the box by the bed and then pulled another one out which she used to wipe me clean. She lay down alongside me and we kissed and cuddled.

I thought now was a good time to make an offer.

"Belle, you're welcome to stay, y'know. For the night."

"I'd hoped so. I don'twant to go anywhere else. This is cosy." With the main light off now and the only illumination coming from the bedside lamp, wrapped in each others' arms, warm bodies flooded with chemical rewards for our activities; I had to agree with her. But it wasn't time to gettoo cosy just yet. We cuddled for a short while, whispering to each other and kissing. Then our hands gradually began to wander, exploring erogenous zones and slowly arousing each other. Our kisses became more urgent. My cock hardened and with nearly imperceptible motions in time with my heartbeat, stood erect once more. This time Belle snapped a condom into place and grinned at me.

"You've noticed how we're pretty much the same height?" I had and what Belle appeared to be thinking of had crossed my mind too. I smiled and giving her a kiss, stood up. Belle stood too.

We clasped ourselves to each other, kissing and rubbing together. Belle's feet were a shoulder width apart and I lowered my weight down so my cock nudged between her legs. Belle mumbled something happily and her hands again guided me against wet, soft flesh. I clasped her bum with one hand and her upper back to me with the other and straightened to stand more upright again. My cock slipped up and into her pussy and we both cried out.

"Oh! Ohh, that feels good." She gasped.

"Oh,yeah." Belle squirmed against me, pulling me tightly to her. The standing position felt unexpectedly intense. I was just a touch taller than Belle and had to stoop slightly to thrust in and out, which wasn't too comfortable for my lower back, but the sensations around my cock more than made up for this. And from Belle's expression and moans, it felt good for her too. Better than either position before.

There was just the two of us, standing there and sharing our bodies. I realised I hadn't heard her gasps, the clock, or anything else for a short while, I was so lost in how good this felt. As we continued, Belle's pussy became more and more slick with lubrication, making the motion easier and easier. I began to thrust harder and at one point, Belle lost her balance slightly and stumbled backwards a step or two. Somehow I managed to move with and stay inside of her. We looked at each other and grinned, then looking at where we were stood I slipped from her and taking her shoulders, pushed her gently back against the wall. I took hold of the inside of each leg and lifted her thighs up and out, supporting them with the palm of my hand. Belle leaned against the wall for extra balance and gasped as I penetrated her again. I wasn't sure how long I could support her weight like this, but before I could muse about it too much, words spilled from Belle in a rush.

"Oh God, that feelsgood!" Her hands came up to my shoulders to take some of her weight and by supporting her bum with one hand and her back with the other, I felt more comfortable.

With her pussy more exposed and the wall to press against, I could move in and out of her more confidently and so broke into a faster rhythm. Belle gasped and muttered sweet nothings, then with her breasts pressing against my chest, each of my short, hard thrusts knocked the breath out of her a little. Soon, Belle had to stop kissing me in order to breathe through her mouth. She took in gasps of air and then frowned suddenly. Her eyes stayed shut as she began a quiet litany of ecstasy that grew in speed and volume until she was gently crying out, lost in pleasure

"Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" Then her face contorted and her body stiffened. "Ohhhrrghh!!" her pussy squeezed and relaxed over and over as her orgasm hit. I stopped thrusting and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy pulsing around me. After she'd stopped gasping and relaxed a little I carried on thrusting more slowly and gently into her and then stopped as Belle's face looked pained. "No, don't stop, I'm okay. Carry on. I want to feel you cum in me again." I squeezed her bum and eased her back down onto the floor.

"On the bed then." I said and pulled out of her. Belle stepped forward and turned to sit on the end of the bed. I took her hand and squeezed it. "On your front please." Belle grinned and settled down onto all fours

I knelt behind her and taking hold of her bum, found her pussy by touch; slipping my cock into her again. Soon I was slapping against her buttocks, watching her large chest bounce and sway. Belle groaned happily, laughing as I took hold of her long hair and pulled her head back. The penetration was so deep, her toned body felt so tight, I knew I wouldn't last for long. I soon let go of her hair and held on to her hips with both hands, thrusting faster and harder.

"Oh, Belle."

The impact of my groin slapping against her buttocks made small waves visible in her flesh. Belle gasped loudly as I moaned again. Then we were groaning in unison.

"Steve..."

"Belle..."

The sensations grew more and more intense. Her rich, dark skin felt hot under my hands, her pussy even hotter around my cock. Her shoulders hunched up, head down, fingers clenched, grabbing hold of the sheets in each fist. Her pussy rubbed and rubbed along my length, the friction delicious. The rubbing sensation seemed to sink into my cock, a warm glow spreading inwards towards its centre. Belle gasped

"Ohh, Steeeve..."

The heat filled my length; it flowed through it, surging and exploded from the tip. With a groan I thrust hard into her body, shaking and feeling light headed as cum fired from my convulsing cock. Belle cried out and shook too; we locked together in exquisite mutual pleasure, gasping and panting, then relaxing and breathing more regularly as the ecstasy drained away, leaving us filled with a warm afterglow.

We snuggled down on the bed, which creaked now in quiet protest under our weight. After cuddling for a while, my cock had softened and the condom was coming off. I reached for the tissues and handed some to Belle. We took it in turns to clean each other up a little and then lay on our sides, facing each other. I felt a little sleepy now, body awash with sexual afterglow. Belle seemed to feel the same, but as we quietly talked and I ran a hand over her thighs and bum, back, shoulders and hair, I was still excited by her body and turned on by her big eyes and bright smile. I slipped my hand onto her breast and gently stroked it as we whispered to each other. Belle's hand found my balls, and gently tickled them. I winced in pleasure and her hand moved to my flaccid cock, gently taking hold of it. As we continued to whisper, her hand gently worked my cock, tugging and squeezing, circling around. It lolled about limply in her grasp. As she worked and we talked, I gasped in pleasure as it began to harden again and the sensations of her hand moving against me became stronger. I brushed her nipple with my thumb and Belle closed her eyes dreamily.

"Seems like you're ready to make me even happier." She whispered. My cock stood erect and Belle's hand squeezed and relaxed around it. I kissed her and rolled over on top, reaching for a condom and replying

"Well, I knowI'm going to have a smile on my face for days after tonight." Belle giggled as I knelt back, put on the condom and then raised myself above her. "You're fantastic Belle."

"Well...you're not half bad yourself." She replied with a grin.

We went slowly, with luxurious long, steady movements, savouring each other's bodies. I couldn't believe I'd got it upagain and that we were still at it. Still, I didn't think there was any cum left in me and thoroughly enjoyed feeling confidence and an odd sense of power; feeling like I could just go on and on. We stayed that way - gently rocking back and forth, kissing and resting our heads side by side, moaning and gasping lazily, sometimes urgently, holding each other as we shared ourselves. When I knelt upright to take a good long look at Belle beneath me, to fix the moment in my mind forever; the change in position made her gasp and she lifted both knees up, thrusting back at me with renewed vigour. We'd been enjoying each other for over ten minutes and the warm night was taking its toll. I felt hot and tired and looking at Belle, her dark skin shone all over with fine perspiration, which ran in small trickles over her curves.

Belle's breath suddenly came in sharp gasps, her face twisted, mouth open and eyebrows arching upwards. With a shudder and cry she came again. Still feeling hard and not ready to cum again yet, I carried on thrusting into her with more tenderness, but less than a minute after her orgasm Belle kissed me, pressing her lips against mine for several seconds and then putting her hands on either side of my face.

"Steve I'm sorry, but I'm feeling sore now. It's felt great but," she smiled apologetically "I'mshattered. You've worn me out." I was tired too, and felt thoroughly satiated. I had no problem with calling it a night.

"Ready for bed then?" Belle smiled and nodded. I kissed her and slipped my cock free. Getting up I collecting the tissues from the floor and chucked them in the bin. Removing the condom I passed some tissues to Belle and she dabbed at her pussy whilst I cleaned myself up too. Shortly we snuggled down, pressed together nicely in the single bed. It was too hot for even a thin sheet so I tossed it back to the foot of the bed. Belle told me she'd booked tomorrow (well, today) off work to allow for a hangover from the night out and as she was off, her Mum was coming over to visit. Looking at the clock it was 4.15am and we agreed to set the alarm for 10.00am, so she could have some breakfast and still be home and ready for her Mum arriving at noon. Belle snuggled against my shoulder as I turned the lamp off and gently stroked her hair. We both fell asleep with a smile on our faces.

(To be continued...)

Like it? Loathe it? Please take just a moment and give me your marks for this story. Even better, please leave me some feedback. It's always good to hear what you all think! Cheers, Chris Cross.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers