A Week to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers

I blinked long and hard at the sensation and as I opened my eyes, Sheila was standing up, sliding her pyjama bottoms down at the same time. My eyes fixed briefly on the neat triangle of dark fuzz topping her crotch then followed the progress of the trousers, down sleek, coltish legs. Straightening her knees with a quiet popping sound, she let go of her trousers and they slipped down her calves with a whisper. We openly looked over each other's bodies. My heart was pounding. Sheila was breathing faster and faster through her nose and her lips parted as she moaned in a low, hoarse voice quite unlike her usual bright tones

"Oh, take me."

I stepped forward and clasped her buttocks, bent my knees slightly and with a soft grunt, hoisted her upwards. Sheila grabbed at my shoulders and arms for support as I adjusted my hands to take her weight more comfortably and lowered her slightly, so we could kiss again. As our tongues slurped, I moved her so my cock nudged against the inside of her legs. Sheila murmured something inaudible and tightening her hold around my shoulders with one hand, used the other to locate my cock and guide it towards her. Then she spoke again, in a low whisper.

"We'll have to be quiet. Everyone's in." The tip of my cock nudged against something yielding and Sheila gasped and held onto me with both hands again. I nodded, understanding her not wanting everyone to know what we were up to. The secretiveness made it all seem even more exciting, if that were possible. Our eyes met and held; agreeing without words that yes, this was it. Then I lowered her weight slightly and pushed with my hips. Sheila groaned aloud as my full length slipped into her body.

She wassoaking wet, I had full and easy motion in and out of her as we clasped and worked our hips. She felt so tight and hot; I could feel her rubbing all around my length, the friction making me gasp. Sheila herself panted through her mouth with each stroke. She used her arms to brace herself, head turned away slightly to one side, eyes closed and lips pursed. Lifting herself up and down as I helped to support her weight. We fitted together well and with Sheila being so petite, a shade over five feet tall; I felt I could support her all night. But I didn't want to. She'd heard me taking Belle against the wall last night and had wished that it was her? Well, you don't often get the chance to grant someone's wishes, right?

I turned towards the wall and spoke her name. Sheila paused at the zenith of another stroke and followed my gaze to look at the wall where less than 24 hours ago, Belle had stood. She smiled.

"Oh,yes."

! moved over to the wall and carefully leaned her against it, so as not to bump her spine too hard. Sheila grimaced slightly as the cool wall pressed against her skin and she slipped down, filling herself with me again. We paused briefly to adjust our hold and positions, before Sheila pulled herself up and ground her pussy down again, gasping. I lifted and thrust alternately and we found our rhythm.

She felt wonderful and was an enthusiastic lover, grinding up and down and panting, often murmuring sweet nothings. We rutted against the wall for, I don't know; a minute, perhaps two and then her lips curled back from her teeth in a snarl of pleasure and she moaned more loudly, starting to move her hips faster. My arms felt fine, but my lower back was beginning to twinge again, so I decided to compromise. I tightened my hold on Sheila's buttocks and moved back from the wall, turning to my right. Sheila continued to hump and gasp at me, as I took a quick step or two back and felt the end of the mattress bump against the back of my knees. Tensing my stomach muscles, I sat down. Sheila moaned more loudly, pausing as I lay back to look admiringly up at her and run my hands up and down her hips. Sitting more upright she began to ride me harder, bouncing herself up and down more quickly, breasts jiggling wildly.

I held onto Sheila's waist, pulling her onto me with each thrust. She began to make a small noise with every movement, each one louder than the last,

"Uh! Uh! Unh! Uhh!" She moved increasingly quickly, until she was almost vibrating against me. As the noises she made bled together into a low drawn out cry, I took her hands in mine, our fingers lacing together and squeezed her hands, softly whispering

"Shhh! Shhh!" and then gasping myself as her pussy rubbed, rubbed and thengripped my cock. Sheila's orgasm made her judder against me, gripping my hands tightly; pussy trembling about my cock. My own orgasm hadn't come yet, but this felt fantastic. Sheila's eyes were screwed shut, teeth clenched and lips drawn back in beautiful agony. Her flat stomach sucked in a little as her muscles locked and for a few brief seconds it felt as if we were one.

Then her hands relaxed, her stomach flattened again and she sagged forwards onto all fours, gasping for breath. I stroked the back of her head and lifted up my own to plant a light kiss on her lips. A fine sheen of perspiration shone on her brow as Sheila opened her eyes and smiled tiredly down at me.

"That," she panted "felt fabulous...oh, boy..." and she melted down onto me, head on my shoulder and chest. I stroked her back and bum and thought about how I didn't want my erection to go to waste. My crotch was wet and slippery with Sheila's honey, but my cock still felt to be erect, although not quite as hard as when we started. I yearned to fulfil my summer-long fantasy of having her gasping and moaning beneath me as I fucked her. After having Sheila grind and bounce on top of me, I felt happy she was content with 'a bit of rough' in her lovemaking and wanted to act before my cock got bored and lost the will to play.

"If you enjoyed that ..."Sheila cut me off, interrupting with a hoarse

"Hell, yes!"

"Well then, there's more where that came from!" I gently clasped her to me and with an effort, rolled over to one side, so I lay on top of her. Sheila whooped quietly, then giggled.

"I'll take whatever you've got." I grinned and having slipped out of her body, took hold of her hips, lifting them from the bed. Sheila was lying too close to the edge. If I tried to mount her where she lay I'd tumble off the bed. She twigged and laughed softly, moving first her shoulders and then feet, snaking her way into the centre of the bed. Smiling, I ran my hands up from her ankles to her knees and pushed her legs apart. Sheila ran her hands down to her breasts and pinched at her nipples, before squeezing them together. I glanced up at her cleavage, then realising I hadn't actually clapped eyes on it yet; down at her pussy. Following my gaze, she parted her thighs for me, showing herself off. Her labia were dark like her nipples and very fleshy. Plump lips pouted almost spongeley from the neat tangle of pubic hair. They looked so soft and inviting and yet I knew they concealed a hard, hot grip beneath.

"See anything you like?" she asked playfully.

"So much I'm almost not sure where to start" I replied.

"How about inserting tab A into slot B?" she said innocently. I chuckled.

"Thought I'd just done that." Sheila grinned and looked at me like a naughty schoolgirl; saying in a sing song voice

"Please sir, I want more." I couldn't help myself and laughed. Her eyes glistened in the lamplight and moisture shone in the folds of her pussy. I lowered myself into position, chiding her with

"Greedy girl."

"Spank me." She retorted. I checked my cock was aligned properly and rested my weight on her, looking deep into those big blue eyes and saying

"Maybe later." At the same time as I penetrated her, sinking in deep. Sheila cried out quietly; hands going to her pussy to feel me slipping into her, face taking on that odd look of... focus. She was so slippery I realised that would be able to break straight into a hard and fast pace. I put tenderness to one side and began to fuck Sheila hard, our bellies clapping together. Sheila grunted and panted with each thrust, managing to blurt out

"God!" and "Steve!" between gasps (not bad company, eh?)

This was it, my fantasy made reality and it was better than I could've dreamed. Sheila looked so small under me compared to Belle, her lightly tanned skin looking the colour of honey in the low light. She was certainly sweet. I watched her writhe and move under me, memorising her curves and the feel of her body. Her wildly jiggling breasts, the way her face looked in the throes of pleasure, the noises she made and the way her long sleek thighs came up towards me, lower legs crossing over my back. At one point I raised myself up on my arms to get a look at me sliding in and out of her pussy. Sheila spread her legs wide; knees raised and toes pointing, to give me a good look. Her labia were stretched tightly around my girth, almost as if I were a size too large for her. They contracted and dragged as I worked in and out. It was a very gratifying sight and turned me on no end.

Curiosity satisfied, I lowered my weight again and got down to the serious business of fucking Sheila the way we both seemed to want it. From her soft whimpers and murmuring, I was aware she was heading for another orgasm and knew that I wouldn't last for much longer at this pace given what we'd just been up to against the wall. I surrendered to the moment; the wet smacking and sucking noises as I pistoned in and out of her body. The delicious rubbing and dragging around my cock. Sheila's urgent gasps for breath. Her hands on my buttocks, pulling me into her. The sweat on her brow, her moist, parted lips. I gave up any pretence of holding back and welcomed the growing tingle in my balls and cock.

Sheila was just aware enough not to shout the house down, instead hissing

"Fuck! Yes!! Don't stop, don't stop!!!" My orgasm boiling and about to explode; I obliged and slammed into her as hard as I could, rocking her whole body against the bed and knocking the breath from her. I managed this three time, four, then my cock felt to explode like some orgasmic firework and I cried out as quietly as I could

"She, aw, She!" as I shuddered against her. Sheila's head pressed back into the pillow and her face twisted in ecstasy. She came more quietly than me, with a strained, drawn out "Hnnnghh!" noise, hands gripping my buttocks, biting at her lower lip.

We sagged against each other, my cock still inside her. Neither of us spoke, we needed to draw in deep gasps of breath. Sheila lay with her arms either side of her head, elbows bent. I could feel her heart hammering against my chest, beating out a speedy rhythm next to my own. Gradually, the pounding grew slower and more faint. I raised myself up slightly and looked at her. Sheila's eyes opened and looked into mine, moving about searchingly. Then their edges creased and the corners of her mouth broke into a grin followed by a soft laugh.

"That. Was. Splendid." I raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly once in acknowledgement and thanks. I decided I'd best pull out from her, as I could feel myself rapidly softening. I took hold of the condom at the root of my cock and pulled backwards gently. Sheila's breath hitched as my cock slid free from her still tight grip.

We lay together for a short while. Things were starting to feel messy down below so I reached over for the box of tissues, noting that there was less than half an hour to go before midnight, and pulled several out. I passed a couple over to Sheila, who mumbled a couple of words of thanks and then something about how wet she was. I smiled contentedly to myself as I removed the sodden condom and cleaned myself up. As we snuggled down on top of the covers again, the feel of Sheila's silky, hot skin against mine still aroused me and I hoped that there would be more to come. If we only had tonight, I wanted it to last. Sheila was apparently thinking along similar lines.

"Are you feeling tired yet?" Came her quiet voice from down by my shoulder. I squeezed her arm and chuckled.

"I'll sleep when I'm dead, She."

With a shuffle, she propped herself up on one arm to look at me.

"Only, well this might sound a bit daft, but ... well, I guess it's too late to be shy, now." I smile in agreement and squeezed her bum. "Well, would you fancy coming through to mine? It's just, well, I was fantasising last night, when I was listening to you and Belle." in spite of myself, I felt heat rise in my cheeks as I blushed a little "Lying there and wishing I'd got you inmy bed. So... y'know, it'd be great if..., aw bollocks." She pulled a face at herself and grinned up at me. "We've done your place. Now I'd like to shagyou senseless round at mine." I grinned my affirmation and she whispered in a sexy, French accent "I've got some sleenky theengs I could slip into, before you slip into me again. H'mm?" Good Lord, it wasn't as if I needed any more encouragement, but what the hell? I slapped her bum.

"Go on then, scat. I'll knock in five minutes. Will that be long enough to doll up?" Sheila grinned.

"Make it ten?" I glanced at the clock; it was 11.50pm.

"The Witching Hour then, h'mm?" Sheila leaned in close and whispered

"Well, we're under each other's spell, aren't we?" and planted a kiss on my lips. She slid off the bed before I could reply, quickly gathering and pulling on her pyjamas. I joined her over by my door, opening it. The coast was clear. Sheila looked at me.

"Ten minutes then," she said "don't be late." I shook my head and eased open the door, careful to stand to one side as I was still starkers. The landing light was off and Sheila slipped past me with a quick glance back. I smiled and closed my door.

Unbelievable. What a night! With possibly the best still to come. I wondered what sight would greet me when Sheila opened the door and decided there and then to risk calling on her whilst still naked. At nearly midnight, everyone would most likely be in bed, having to work tomorrow. Perhaps it would give her a small thrill, before we went on to give each other bigger ones. I threw on my bathrobe, grabbed some soap and went to the bathroom, quickly freshening up. Returning to my room I checked the time, ditched the bathrobe, grabbed the paper bag of condoms and got ready to go. Turning off the light in my room, I opened my door just a little and peered out.

The landing was still dark. No signs of life from above or below. I slipped onto the landing and closed my door (thankfully having remembered to leave the latch off so as not to lock myself out) moving the few paces over to Sheila's door and knocking softly on it. There was no immediate response. I had sudden visions of Adele coming downstairs and finding me bollock naked outside Sheila's door. Or even worse; Ruth or Neil coming upstairs for some reason. I was thinking of the nervous look I saw on Sheila's face when I opened my door about two hours ago and understood what she must've been feeling. I raised my hand to knock again and the door opened just a little, a narrow crack of warm light spilling out. Dark hair and a blue eye that widened as Sheila realised I was naked peered out at me. I could smell burning incense as the door opened further and heard Sheila's ornate little clock quietly chime out midnight. Then the door swung open wide revealing Sheila in all her glory....

(To be continued...)

Like it? Loathe it? Please take just a moment and give me your marks for this story. Even better, please leave me some feedback. It's always good to hear what you all think! Chapter four is coming soon. Cheers, Chris Cross.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers