A Week to Remember Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers

"That's it... c'mon...don't hold back." She encouraged me breathlessly, shoulders hunched, hidden muscles tensing to squeeze me. "I'm almost there... cum with me!" I managed three quick, jabbing thrusts and obliged, crying out as cum spurted safely into the condom and I shook and trembled inside her. Sheila gasped as her orgasm struck too.

"Uh! Ohh!! Ohwwh ...hhh...hhhahh"

I enjoyed feeling her pussy clenching around me, her warm thighs pressing against my hips, arms wrapping around me pulling me to her, before we sagged together, spent. Shortly, I lifted her up off the desk and carried her over to the bed, carefully putting her down. Lying alongside her, we embraced; holding onto each other for a long time.

Three hours later, we were washed and dressed, with all Sheila's things packed in her car. We sat in my bedsit, finishing a light lunch. I washed up as Sheila sat watching TV, dressed in a white vest top, billowy patterned skirt and her trainers. I dried my hands and came through, sitting next to her. After a moment's pause, I slipped my arm around her shoulders. Sheila looked up at me and smiled, rather weakly.

"I'm a bit worried you think I'm a real slag, now." I'd expected something like this but still put on a look of surprise. "I mean, throwing myself at you the day after you've broke up with your girlfriend, basically saying 'fuck me too' after you and Belle got close. Complaining I hadn't pulled you, God, what must you think -" I put a finger onto her lips to silence her before she could build up a real head of steam. She smiled weakly again and listened as I spoke.

"Okay, put the shoe on the other foot. What doyou think ofme? Since splitting up with my girlfriend three days ago, I've slept with my housemate and a friend of hers." she didn't reply. "See? It cuts both ways."

"I guess so. So... we're still good then?"

"'Course we are." A bright smile lit her face and she snuggled against me.

We chatted happily, discussing things and agreeing neither of us had any regrets about what had happened. I felt an odd mixture of relief and disappointment when we agreed that neither of us had any kind of claim on the other now; that we were both still young, free andsingle. I knew I wanted to see Sheila again, but a new girlfriend so soon after Sam, not to mention Belle..? But Sheila seemed understanding of the situation. It was hard to decide what to commit to each other mere hours before parting. We decided on an unspoiled close friendship and that once things had settled for her in her new job and digs, say in a week or so, we would discuss meeting up again and have a catch up. In the meantime, we had each other's mobile numbers. An hour later, we hugged, kissed goodbye and Sheila got behind the wheel of her car and drove away, honking twice and waving at me as her car rounded the corner of West Street. A few days to try and get things straight in our heads would be good. I felt to be in a bit of a whirl. So much had happened so fast.

I decided to kill some time by going for a walk in the nearby park. It was a hot, sunny day, all blue sky, fluffy white clouds and warm breeze. I stopped off to pick up my wallet, keys and mobile and then headed out. An hour or so later, after a good stroll between the trees out in the fresh air with an ice cream cornet in hand I returned to West Street, feeling more settled in my own mind as to what the hell was going on. There was no deadline to make any decisions, I couldn't predict the future, so why agonize over things? Relax and enjoy life I told myself, you haven't had it this good for... hell; ever!

Feeling happy and humming to myself I was heading back to number 23 when my mobile phone rang. I dug it out of my pocket and didn't recognise the caller number on the display. Answering, I soon recognized the voice of my dissertation tutor, Ann Green. She was ringing to tell me that the copy of my dissertation which I got to keep was back from external examination and ready for me to collect. I'd let Ann know I'd still be in the area all summer and that I could pop in to pick it up. Ann told me that she wasn't in tomorrow but I made arrangements to call in to her office on Friday morning at about 11.15 and collect it. With that arranged, I was soon back at West Street

I'd not long settled down when there was a knock at my door. Opening it, I found my landlady, Max standing in the hall.

"Hi. I've come to fix that tap of yours and sort out Sheila's old room before Marie gets here." Of course, I'd almost forgotten. I invited Max in and dried the mugs and plates from lunch, so that the sink and draining board was clear for her to work. Max had a toolkit with her and was wearing an old vest top and jeans, with pale knees and paint splodges on it. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and the straps of her bra had intertwined with the thin straps of her tie-dye top. I snuck admiring glances at her good sized breasts and shapely bum as set down her stuff and got to work.

The infernal dripping tap was fixed in less than ten minutes. I was almost disappointed that Max hadn't messed it up and sprayed herself with water. She'd be a good entrant for a wet t-shirt contest, whatever her actual age was. After she was done I offered her a coffee and we sat and chatted for ten minutes. Max let her hair down and I was taken by the way it softly brushed against her naked shoulders. Max was easy to talk to and the sort of older woman you'dlove to show you a good time. I didn't actually know if she had any kids (I'd never heard her refer to any) but if she did then you'd tag her as a M.I.L.F in a microsecond.! I'd have loved to flirt with her, but decided that risking upsetting my landlady was not a good idea, so I kept any comments or double entendres to myself (for once), enjoying her company and sneaking in the occasional ogle where I could. After finishing her coffee, Max excused herself and went next door to Sheila's old room to see if anything needed doing there. I didn't think that anything would. Sheila had cleaned around the day before and we'd left the windows open to let in the summer air and banish the smell of sex from our hours of passion.

Sure enough, less than an hour later Max knocked at my door again. She told me everything was fine next door and that she was off, but would see me later on. She was going to call round at about 7.00pm to meet Marie and give her the keys. I said I'd see her then and sat back down wondering what this Marie was going to be like? Given that she'd be living next door to me I hoped she wouldn't turn out to be any kind of bunny-boiling hellraiser, but decided I'd find out soon enough.

Seven o'clock soon came around. I'd had a pleasant surprise when Sheila sent me a text to say she'd arrived alright and had just finished lugging her stuff into her new digs. I replied, saying I hoped her first night in her new place was a good one and had to smile a minute later when a reply came through

'It should be just fine. It'd be nicer if I had u 2 snuggle up 2 tho!'

Then I heard voices on the landing and the sound of keys rattling in Sheila's door. I recognised Max's voice and guessed that the other voice I could hear must be Marie. I couldn't make out what they were saying very clearly and decided to put in an appearance to a) see if there was anything I could do to help and b) be nosy. Sheila and Adele had helped me move my stuff in on my first night and it made me feel really welcome, so I thought it'd be nice to do the same for someone else (as well as giving me the chance to be nosy, of course!).

I opened the door and saw Max as I'dnever seen her before. Her long, wavy hair was down, she had more make up on than usual and was wearing high heels and a sexy wine coloured dress that hugged her curves and showed off a generous amount of deep cleavage. I'd never seen her in anything other than jeans and trainers before! Max caught me staring at her and smiled. I shook myself and smiled back saying,

"Wow, Max. You look great!"

Max smiled at me (God she looked fabulous!) and said to someone stood just inside the other doorway

"Andthis silver tongued devil is your neighbour, Steve." Before taking a step back to let someone come forward. A woman with long black hair came out of the doorway and over to me, smiling and holding out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Marie." I took her hand and shook it.

"Steve. Nice to meet you.

"Thanks. You too."

And itwas nice to meet her. The first thing that struck me was the waist length black hair, then her piercing green eyes. I hadn't been brazen enough to check so obviously, but the black jeans and scoop neck t-shirt showed off a good figure with all the curves still in the right places. Marie certainly had a killer cleavage going on! Then Max spoke up again and we both turned to look at her.

"I was just apologising to Marie, but it turns out I'm being taken out for a meal tonight and the table's booked for 8.00, so I can't stay and offer to help out. I'd said you might be able to help, Steve; if you were in?"

I didn't mind this at all (if I'm being totally honest, especially not after meeting Marie!).

"No, problem! Going anywhere nice?"

"I don't know. I just had to be ready for a meal at 8.00. It's a surprise."

I looked at my watch.

"Better get going then, Max. Have a good night."

And with that, Max apologised to Marie again and swept off down the stairs. I briefly thought about how lucky Tom was, then turned to Marie again. She had started to speak.

"Steve, you don't have to help out y'know. If you're busy with something, it's okay."

"Hey, it's no problem. What needs doing?"

"Fetching in my stuff from the car really. Then I can pop off to the supermarket, get some supplies and start unpacking properly."

"Okay, let's get started."

And so I spent the best part of the next ten minutes helping Marie move her cases, bags and boxes in from her car, taking the opportunity to weigh her up. She was about five foot five and I guessed she was in her late thirties. Why was she moving into a two room bedsit then? Divorced maybe? A woman as good looking as her would usually be attached. She did have a good figure, with full breasts and broad hips. I guessed she might be a bit of a rocker with the hair, black t shirt, jeans and heeled boots she wore. Regardless, I warmed to her personality straight away, she had an easy going, confident attitude and was amusingly self deprecating.

After the ten minutes in which I'd made these observations and assumptions, I was lugging a particularly large case through the front door when I heard Adele's voice, talking with Marie. Thumping the case down as gently as I could I turned to say 'hi'. It looked like Adele had just got back from studying at the library, as she had a bulging rucksack with her. She waved to acknowledge me and chatted animatedly with Marie. I continued lugging the case in and up the stairs, realising Neil and Ruth were conspicuous by their absence and then remembering Ruth and her boyfriend Paul were off at the cinema and Neil was usually working late mid week . I heard Adele say something about lending a hand too and then she was coming up the stairs towards me, offering to give me a hand. I refused humorously, saying I could cope and that I didn't want my masculinity threatening. Adele put on a mock scowl and laughed. Then we were on the landing and Marie joined us carrying two more bags. She certainly had enough stuff to unpack! Between the three of us though, we emptied Marie's car in next to no time and less than ten minutes later she had set off for the supermarket for milk and other essentials. Adele came into my room for a quick chat.

It suddenly struck me that I didn't know if anybody else had heard Sheila and I last night or perhaps, this morning. I didn't know when Adele had set off. She could have walked right past Sheila's door as we were goofing around, laughing like school kids, or on her bed or desk, rutting like bunnies. I waited for some loaded comment, but surprisingly, none came. We talked about nothing in particular for a couple of minutes. I was vaguely wondering if Marie might be Adele's type when she got up and made ready to leave, saying she wanted to finish off the part of her dissertation she'd been working on. She suddenly grinned wickedly and I braced myself for one of her graphic comments. What I got instead was:

"I'm holding you to that promise." I looked at her blankly. "Some gory details about Belle? You can report upstairs tomorrow at 8.00pm prompt and tell me all about it, h'mm?" This was a typical 'Adelism', queries disguised as humorous orders.

"As I recall, I said I'd 'maybe' tell you all about it." I replied. Adele pulled a face at me. "Oh, all right, stop sulking! I'll report for debriefing at 8.00pm sharp." Adele grinned and said

"You should be so lucky." Puzzled, I frowned and then as the penny dropped (debriefed) grinned. Adele headed out, stopping to add "I'll supply some booze" before giving a cheery "See ya!" and leaving. I chuckled to myself and settled down with a book.

I heard Marie return later on and begin to unpack. An hour or so later, someone knocked at my door. Curious, I put down my book opened my door. It was Marie. I noticed she had both hands behind her back and was smiling at me.

"Hi. Do you drink?"

"I've been known to!"

"For you then!" Marie brought one hand from behind her back, holding up a four pack of beer. I took it, thanking her and inviting her in, parallels with Sheila from last night rushing through my mind. In her other hand was another four pack.

"It's to say thanks for giving me a hand earlier. Mind if I join you for one?" she brandished her pack.

"No, c'mon in and have a seat." My four pack was still nice and chilly to the touch; straight from the fridge. "Do you want a glass?"

"No thanks, I'm fine." Marie sat on the settee, grabbed a can and tugged the ringpull. I pulled one from its plastic collar and sat next to her, opening it. With a simultaneous 'cheers!' we knocked cans together and took a swig. Swallowing her mouthful, Marie continued.

"I just wanted to say thanks and take the chance to say hello, find out a bit about the place and get to know folks. If it's not too late." she added, glancing at the clock. It was barely ten, so I shook my head.

"Not at all. Glad to help." And so we started chatting. Marie described herself as a 'happy, go lucky divorcee' (I silently gave myself ten points). She'd been separated for a while and had moved here from the other side of Leeds for some breathing space after her divorce became final. She worked in the city for a law firm, had no kids and was determined to put the past few months behind her and as she put it 'let my hair down a bit'. My earlier impressions were unchanged by our chat.

Marie seemed to be a fun person, with a laid back, good sense of humour. I wondered what had gone wrong with her marriage but didn't ask. She asked me in turn about what West Street was like to live in, what kind of landlords Max and Tom made and what her housemates were like. I answered her questions with my honest opinions and we spent a cheery hour chatting and getting to know one another. By eleven, Marie said she'd better unpack a few more things and then hit the sack having had a busy day. I nodded and after she picked up her remaining cans, showed her to the door. She stopped at the threshold and turned, saying

"Thanks for your hospitality" before giving me a broad smile and moving off to her door. I said goodnight in return, and watched as she slipped into her room, giving me a quick glance and another smile. I closed my door and sat back down with my book, beginning to feel tired. After reading the same line more than six times and still not taking it in, I gave up.

Marking the page, I got undressed and slid into bed, turning off my lamp and resting back on the pillow. For a moment I fancied I caught a whiff of Sheila's scent in the dark and turned my head to sniff at the pillow where last night, she lay. I couldn't catch her scent again and put it down to my imagination. Tired as I was, the whirlwind events of the last few days circled in my mind, preventing me from succumbing to sleep. I was finally on the verge of dropping off when I heard the rasp of the mattress against the wall from Marie's room and realised she had more than likely just got into bed herself. Careful not to move about too much and make a noise myself, I listened intently.

I heard several more shufflings as Marie settled, then fancied I could just make out something else. A low drone, just barely perceptible if there at all. I have to admit it, I'd had enough practise over the last few months at eavesdropping on Sheila's nocturnal activities to have gotten pretty good at making out sounds through the wall by now. Was that abuzzing noise? I thought I made out a soft sigh, too. Then another and a shift in the pitch of the drone. No way! But then...

The more I listened, the more certain I became that Marie was pleasuring herself with a vibrator. It would make sense. A go lucky divorcee probably missing sex would most likely have bought herself a good sex toy and I guess she would have just unpacked it, before going to bed! It explained perfectly the drone I thought I could hear and the occasional shuffle and sigh. Marie was trying to be quiet on purpose, conscious of my still being up. Had she realised our beds were next to each other though? It crossed my mind to rearrange my room a bit tomorrow, but for now I strained to listen at the wall.

The pitch of the drone seemed to shift repeatedly, gathering speed. I tried to picture Marie, naked or in just her nighty (she didn't seem like the nightdress type to me though so I settled for naked!), legs parted and slipping her vibrator (what colour? Purple, black?) in and out of her pussy (shaved, trimmed, hairy?). My cock started to grow hard as I painted these colourful images in my mind's eye to accompany the soundtrack currently playing and I became more and more turned on. Oh, to be a fly on the wall in there right now!

Then the drone seemed to just grow slightly louder and become constant. Scant seconds after I realised this I made out a distinct gasp and there was a soft thump on the wall, followed by sudden quiet. Then the rasp of the mattress again followed by silence. My imagination filled in the blanks. I visualised Marie close to orgasm, slipping the glistening vibrator out of her pussy and pressing its tip against her clitoris, the vibrations pushing her over the edge into orgasm, her body jerking in pleasure and her parted thighs twitching, her knee thumping against the wall. Recovering, she had got up off the bed. Probably to clean herself up and maybe to wash her toy too! As I fantasised I heard the mattress move again and after a couple of shuffles, silence again. Satiated, Marie had returned to bed to get some sleep.

I lay back now to try and do same. Finally drifting off to sleep, I wondered if Adele had received any thanks, or a gift for helping Marie out too? I thought about Sheila and felt felt an odd mixture of emotions; sadness at having got to 'know' Sheila so well only to loose her mixed with, I had to admit it to myself, lust for Marie. I thought about that smile she had given me as she slipped back into her room. Then remembered Sheila's bright, happy smile as she lay next to me. Aw man, my head was going to be in a real mess if I kept this up! I tried to think about nothing at all, ended up thinking about pretty much everything under the sun and at some point, fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers