A Week to Remember Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

Sheila softly crossed her arms over her perky breasts. Just before they vanished behind her forearms I saw that her small mocha nipples were pointing sharply. She giggled.

"Could you close the door please? Before someone sees in..." Still lost for words and without looking, I pushed the door shut behind me and then turned and as an afterthought, set the latch so it was locked. As I looked back at the bed, Sheila was unfolding her incredibly sexy legs and standing up. Her arms dropped to her sides, breasts jiggling slightly as her arms brushed past them. She started to walk towards me. I found my voice again, but my brain was still not working properly.

"You, you're..."

"Are you glad to see me?" She smiled, reaching me and coming up onto the balls of her feet, slipping her arms around my neck.

At her touch it was as if a switch had been thrown in my head. I was suddenly aware that I had a raging erection. That I could feel her nipples pressing against my chest, even through my t-shirt. That her hair smelt fresh, fruity, that my hands were on her slender, warm waist, fingertips just reaching down to the start of the soft swell of her buttocks.

"Yes. Yes, but I-" Sheila gently put the pad of an index finger against my lips.

"Shhh, don't say anything. Just kiss me." Golden-coloured eyelids slid down over her deep blue eyes and her face moved up closer to mine, tilting slightly to one side. Still feeling to be in a daze, I automatically moved closer to her. Out lips met, pressed together. I felt the crackle of our attraction and my lust surged. Her small hands squeezed my arms, her hot buttocks flexing against my hands as she adjusted her balance.

Then we were on the bed, kissing, almost devouring each other. I don't remember how my t-shirt ended up on the floor, but Sheila's nimble hands undid my belt and fly and between us we tugged my jeans and pants down to free my cock. Sheila reached down beside the bed, and when her hand reappeared I recognised the golden disc packaging of an 'easy-on' brand of condom. I was still too bewildered to make any disappointed comparisons to riding 'bareback' with Marie and as Sheila began to working my foreskin back and forth, and I stretched a hand down to find the tropical heat of her pussy, any more logical thoughts just weren't there. Sheila was here, now, naked. Here forme. God, I wanted her.

Sheila planted a smacker of a kiss on my lips then pushed my shoulders, moving me away to one side. She fiddled briefly in front of her chest before tossing aside ripped, golden foil. I felt something cool and moist cap my helmet and experiencing a feeling of enclosure; looked down as Sheila tugged the condom into place. Snapping it against the root of my cock, her eyes looked up and found mine. She was breathing heavily through her open mouth, eyes looking wild and needy. I shot my right arm around her back, clasped her right shoulder in my hand and pulled her onto her back, rolling on top of her. Hampered briefly by the clothing around my knees, I paused long enough to read her face and confirm she wanted this as much as I did. In answer to my unspoken question, her hands encircled my shaft and tugged me down towards her groin. I shifted my arms to take my weight, Sheila parted her pussy with two fingers of her free hand, we locked eyes, I pushed forwards and ohhhwwh god,yes.

Sheila moaned and panted with carefree abandon, totally lost in the moment as I rocked in and out of her, glancing down to see my shaft slurp in and out between her fleshy labia, tugging and stretching at the pink skin. Taking her hands in mine, I pinned her to the bed, watching her pretty face look strained and almost as if she were in pain, as we found our rhythm, bodies moving together in harmony.

Scant minutes later, legs raised and pulling me into her, Sheila scrabbled at my arms, panting out sharp little breaths. Her hands clasped my shoulders, white teeth clenched and a sudden jolt ran through her body as her orgasm exploded. The walls of her pussy gripped me with surprising strength (I think Sheila could've fired a ping pong ball out of her body if she'd been loaded!) and the increased sensation, coupled with watching her squirm and moan, briefly lost in pleasure, was enough to bring me to climax too. I relaxed and allowed the hot fluid to burn forth, my own body trembling and my lips hissing her name. It was a most...complete sensation.

I absently wiped at a bead of sweat on my temple before it could run into my eye, or drip off onto Sheila. Looking down I saw her panting through her open mouth, getting her breath back. I had only just about got my own breathing under control as her gorgeous eyes flickered open and she blew out a deep breath. Our eyes met and she smiled up at me; looking radiantly happy and alive. It could've been that exact moment that I fell in love with her.

"Hi, you."

She laughed breathlessly; a musical, happy sound.

"Hiya!"

"So...how are you doing?"

"I'm good...just had... a huge orgasm, thank you very much." She grinned and we kissed again. I withdrew from her body and tilted myself off to Sheila's left, between her and the wall. We hugged and she snuggled her head against my shoulder. I closed my eyes and relaxed against her. God, yes, I lusted after other women, of course I did. But, yes, I thought that this petite creature was the one I really wanted. I smiled and breathed in the sweet smell of her hair, also noting the underlying tang of our congress in the air.

After a couple of minutes I opened my eyes, which fell on my bedside unit. I absently noticed that the time was 6.15pm. Six fifteen, why was that...Shit! Belle! Oh, no, I was supposed to be ringing her at six, but... but Sheila was here and we, I...oh,damn it.Whatwas I going to say to-

"Steve?" I looked into Sheila's face. She gave me a comforting little smile. "It'sall right, don't worry."

"Huh? Yeah. She, I'msorry but there's something you don't...y' see I've got to-"

"Ring Belle?"

WHAT? How the hell did Sheila know about..?

"Sheila... what's going on? How on earth did you know..." I let my head thump down on the pillow. Her hand came to rest on my chest.

"Steve, I'll explain everything, I promise. I'm just ... worried that you might feel mad with me." She lowered her head to make eye contact. "I've been incredibly selfish and made a huge assumption, but... well, look. I've booked us a table at The Cherry Tree" (my favourite Chinese restaurant!) "for seven thirty; my treat. If you can wait for just a few more minutes, why don't I tell you everything over a drink. If we get ready now, we should be able to get into town for..." she checked the clock "seven fifteen at latest." She hesitated for a moment, looked down uncertainly, then back up again. "Y'see...Belle's not expecting to be seeing you tonight anymore."

I tried to take all this in. It sounded like my entire night was planned for me and yet I didn't even know how Sheila had come to be in my room! I looked up at her and folded a hand over hers.

"She, I'm glad to see you... well, I think I just made that obvious, but I'm just... I don't understand - what's happened? How come I don't need to ring Belle?"

"Are you feeling angry?"

I had to think for a moment. I was in such a spin that I didn't knowhow I felt.Was I angry?

"No...no, She I'm not." I slipped an arm around her shoulders and hugged her to me, feeling her exciting warmth against my bare skin. "I'd just like to know what's happened." I held my next inhalation without realising I was doing so, came to a decision in my head and blew out a soft sigh. "But I guess Ican wait a few more minutes. Right then; shall we freshen up and get gone?"

"Sure!"

"Okay." I pulled her close to me and we kissed, before sitting up and reaching for the tissues.

The next half hour felt odd. We took it in turns to go and freshen up. I really,really, wanted to know what the heck was going on, but at the same time I felt so glad to see Sheila again and at the prospect of the evening ahead of us (a meal in my favourite restaurant, drinks on the town and then back to mine for a night of passion, assuming Sheila was going to be staying) that I was distracted enough to feel I could wait and let Sheila do as she'd asked. I could tell Sheila was feeling anxious; she just seemed a little... twitchy. I wondered what it was she had to say that worried her so much?Would I end up feeling angry after all? I hoped not.

Shortly, wearing shoes, a pair of chinos and a black t-shirt, I was locking my door and joining Sheila at the foot of the stairs. She had put on a clingy pair of black trousers, the same strappy shoes she wore on Monday night (which she knew I found sexy) and a low cut lemon-coloured top. I'd enjoy gazing at the tight line of her cleavage tonight if nothing else and thought she was sure to spill sauce down it at some point. Wearing a light coloured top when going out for a Chinese, Italian or Indian is just asking for trouble in my experience!

We walked into town passing Sheila's car; parked around the corner from West Street, not far from where I'd rendezvoused Marie only last night. I noted that Sheila had parked so I couldn't easily have seen her car. Events seemed to have been carefully planned. We made sparse but light and frivolous conversation and were only slightly late for our booking. The waiter showed us to our table and took our drinks order. The table was a booth made quite private by ornately carved wooden partitions at either side. We'd both asked for a Tiger beer and when the bottles arrived and the waiter left us to choose from the menu, I tried to lighten the atmosphere a little by raising my bottle in a toast.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

Our bottles gently clinked together and we both took a swig. I put the menu down.

"I don't suppose that for starters, I could have the story of what the heck's just happened?" I saw Sheila flinch ever so slightly, perhaps afraid I was about to become irritable. I took her hand over the table and gave it a squeeze. "Please? C'mon She, the suspense iskillingme." She smiled nervously.

"Okay. But if this makes you angry and you want to leave, I'll understand."

Oh, boy, what was I about to hear?

"Go on, She."

Sheila began to explain.

Eight minutes later I'd had to tell the waiter that 'sorry, we weren't ready to order yet' and Sheila had finally finished her story, sitting back with her hand still on the table to await my reaction. I thought over what she'd just said and I'll paraphrase it for you next. But how had her story made me feel? To be honest; I was quietly impressed.

Sheila had been in touch with Adele on Wednesday evening, to let her know she'd moved into her new digs with no problems. The two of them started to have a good gossip and at some point the conversation had apparently turned to me. Sheila admitted to Adele that she thought she liked me more than she'd actually said and was beginning to regret not having said so. She suspected that I felt the same way about her, but felt she needed more reassurance before saying anything. Adele offered to help out, by inviting me up to hers and having a few drinks with me to loosen my tongue, asking me what I thought about Belle to see if I fancied her more than Sheila, or if things were as Sheila hoped. Of course, you and I know what went on to happen that evening!

Adele had rung back the night after to say she was as sure as could be that I didn't really have any strong feelings for Belle and that as such; the coast was clear for Sheila to declare her interest. I thought about the side of this story that Sheila didn't seem to know about; that Adele and I had fucked each other's brains out that night; and that was after Adele had revealed to me that she'd had a lesbian fling with Sheila one night last year! I guessed Sheila didn't know about Adele and I, or that I knew about Adele andher, or else she probably wouldn't evenbe here. Funny how even when the 'truth' is being told, there's still things you don't know. I guess we all have our secrets, even when we're being open with another person. But, back to Sheila's story.

Adele, mischievous as she is, came up with another idea to help get Sheila and I together again, so things could take their 'natural course'. Both Sheila and Adele plotted and came up with a plan, the result of which I'd just experienced. Adele would arrange for me to go up and see her, late on Saturday afternoon. Sheila would travel over to West Street an hour or so before hand and park up away from there to avoid being seen. Adele would let her in and they'd go up into Adele's room to drop off her stuff and kill some time. Before I was due to call around, Sheila would leave and go for a walk around the block. A few minutes after I was due to arrive at Adele's, Sheila would ring up, pretending to be Jane, to find out if the coast was clear. She'd then go back to West Street ASAP, sneak into my room ("'cos you always leave your door off latch unless you're going out proper- it's just as well we're all honest in number 23!"), get naked and wait for me to walk back in, seducing me with her charms and then taking me out for a meal where she could tell me how she really felt.

All the preparation had seemed to go to plan, until I'd mentioned to Adele that I was going to go out with Belle that night. This screwed upeverythingwith only a few hours to go. (I though back to that 'oh,shit' look on Adele's face at the time, which suddenly made sense). Adele duly reported this to Sheila, who after a brief "panic" came to a decision. Now here was the bit that impressed me. Sheila had rung up Belle and told her the basics of what had been planned for that night; that we'd got togetherafter Monday night, had no choice other than to part so Sheila could move out, and now Sheila regretted not doing more to express her feelings for me and had made plans for a surprise visit just to do so. Sheila said she was all but sure Belle would be likely to agree to what she was requesting, after hearing her story, especially after asking her as a friend.

I was kind of surprised that Belle didn't tell Sheila where to stick her request, I thought it was quite a ballsy thing to ask. But Belle apparently took it all quite well. She'd said if it were anyone else, then she'd have told them to go to hell (aha, there we go) but because it was Sheila... well, she had to admit she wasn't 100% happy with the situation, but fair enough - Sheila could go ahead and carry out her plan. I thought about belle and felt quite bad for her. I made a mental note to be big enough to at least give her a ring and say 'thanks' for everything after this weekend. I supposed that offering to go out for a drink with her to try and make up might be taking the piss though...

With all of this arranged, the plan had gone ahead. Sheila confessed that after sneaking into my bedsit and stripping naked, she saw my mobile on the desk and turned it off, in case Belle changed her mind and rang me up part way through (she blushed adorably at this point and said 'well, through, y'know...) Having given Sheila enough time to get ready, Adele shooed me out of her room (events there all made more and more sense now, especially what Adele had said to me just as I left) I went back down to my room and walked in to find a naked Sheila smiling up at me from my bed. The rest, as they say, was history.

After explaining all this, Sheila paused and visibly swallowed hard.

"So, like I said; I've been incredibly selfish and made a huge assumption - that you would rather have been with me than Belle. I've manipulated things to get my own way." A very nervous smile. "And... I guess that's everything, my confession in full; signed, sealed and delivered." With a little shrug her eyes looked down at the table. I thought very quickly. Howdid this make me feel? Was I angry...no. Although I guess I easily could have been; having what I wanted to do determined by someone else who'd gone as far as to cancel my date and insert herself into the proceedings. That couldreallypiss someone off. But it hadn't.

I'd felt oddly noncommittal about seeing Belle again earlier, but then with what had happened with Sheila, Adele, Marieand the enticing 'what if' of my meeting with Anne (part of regretted not just giving her a kiss when I had the chance, if I'd been in the wrong I could have apologised and buggered off pronto and if I'd been right... that woman did havefantastic legs...) I'd been more distracted than either Belle, Sheila, Marie or even Adele could actually know. Not one of them knew exactly what I'd been up to with whom this past week. I wondered how different things might be if any one of them actually did? As it was, I've have to watch my words carefully around Sheila for a while, given events with and revelations from Adele alone.

Whoa, dammit! My mind was wandering. Was I angry? No. Was I glad to see Sheila? Yes. Is there anybody else I'd rather be with tonight? I briefly thought of the intense feeling of sex without a condom with Marie; the way her cheeks hollowed as she went down on me, looking up as her long, long hair fell over her shuddering breasts as she rode me on the bonnet of her car; a starfield blazing away behind and above her. I really fancied Marie. Sex with her was without a doubt the best, the most... liberating I'd ever had. I wanted more of it with her and probably always would; she was just so damnhorny. But I just didn't feel the same way about her inside as I did about this (now quite worried-looking) woman in front of me.

I smiled at Sheila. Relief fluttered at the edges of her expression, not quite daring to fully appear.

"D'you know what I think about all this?"

"No..."

I leaned across the table and motioned for her to lean closer too, then whispered in her ear

"I'm thinking you mustreallylike me if you wanted to go to all this trouble. Am I right?"

"Well, you're notwrong..."

"And also..."

I moved back slightly and gently tilted her chin up so I could kiss her on the lips. Her eyes opened to look at me as if she were about to burst with emotion.

"...I don't think there's anybody else I'd rather be with tonight." Even as the words escaped my lips, my mind unhelpfully replayed the heightened sensation of sinking balls deep into Marie's tight pussy

Eyes shining , Sheila darted forwards and kissed me long and hard.

"Oh, I'm sohappy, I was worried sick this would all go wrong and you'd think I was just a manipulative cow and instead it's.." her breath hitched a little and I stepped in to try and help out.

"It's all gonna be great, isn't it?"

"Hell, yeah." She chuckled, regaining some of her usual gutsy spirit.

"Oh, just one more thing I'm not clear on," Sheila frowned and leaned forwards to meet me midway over the table again "You staying for the night, h'mmm?"

"It'd take a crowbar to getme out of your bed tonight."

"Yeah? What'd it take to get youin it, then?" I chuckled. She grinned mischievously.

"Oh, don't worry. You'vegot what it takes." We both laughed and after another kiss I motioned over a waiter, we both relaxed, ordered our meal and another drink and an exceptionally good night out got underway.

West Street, half past one in the morning. As Sheila panted, grinding away on top of me and I moaned her name aloud, I wondered if Marie was awake and listening just on the other side of the wall...

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers