A Week With a Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Online lovers meet for a week of sex.
5.6k words
4.33
11.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up from the airport in my charcoal Nissan Sentra. You left and its been a year and your finally coming back. I am waiting at your baggage claim in a blue plaid skort, a blue spaghetti strap shirt with white shirt with holes every few inches, nylons & my thongs. Of course, I'm wearing a thong but no bra. My heart skips a beat as I see you walking up to me carrying your bags. I see you drop your bags as I take off towards you running. My arms wrap around your neck as I kiss you softly. You lift me up twirling me around the world suddenly stops and it's just you and me. You finally set me down. I smile ready to go.

You quickly say, "You're sexy! Let's get going!" I lead you to my car teasing you walking sexily to the car. We put your bags in the trunk. You grab my ass as I put your bags in a moan escaping my lips.

You kiss me softly, "I'm starving lets go eat!"

"Alright what are you hungry for?" You have an evil grin taking me in your arms, "You!"

"Let go of me. You are going to have to wait!" I get in the driver's seat. I notice you asking me to open the trunk so you can get your coat. I sigh and open it. You seem to take forever then you quickly get in the car. I turn the car on and we head off to eat. I decide to go to the Rainforest Café at the South Center Mall. I get out of the car and you quickly follow. Coming behind me and placing your hands on my tummy, your head on my shoulder as we walk into the mall. I turn my head looking at you. You lean down and kiss me. I moan grinding against you. I feel the one thing I want. We get to the café and we get a table for two. They take us to the corner table where it's dark and secluded, your favorite type of table. We sit down and the hostess wishes us a good meal. My heart races as we get more and more into the meal. My foot gently runs up and down your inner thigh, teasing you. My eyes look deep into yours, connecting instantly knowing what we both want but can't have at this second. You ask for my hands I give them to you, you take my hands in yours. You kiss my hands and look me deep in the eyes. I'm instantly captivated.

"Baby, I got something for you!"

"You didn't have to give me anything!" You pull out a box wrapped.

"You know better!" I take the box revealing a sapphire, ruby and diamond necklace.

"It's gorgeous!"

"It should be for the way it emptied my bank account!"

"WHAT!!"

"Just Joking babe calm down!"

"You better be!"

"Come here and I'll put it on ya!" I move my chair closer and hand you the necklace on me. You gently kiss my neck.

I turn, "what do you think?" You kiss me softly.

"You look good enough to eat!" I smile and move my chair back to my spot as I finish eating. I tease you again with my foot. The bill comes I go to reach for it, but you are quicker than me you take it and take out money to pay for our dinner. The waitress smiles and wishes us a fun filled and fulfilling weekend. She winks and I blush.

"Yeah, she'll be full of fun as soon as we get back to our hotel!" You tell her. I kick you softly warning you to shut up. Your eyes grow wide and she leaves. You smile at me.

"Ready to go sexy?"

"Yeah!" Getting up from the table. We then decide to walk around the mall, looking at the different shops. Your arms wrap around me as we walk. You pull me into a small hall off the main hall and kiss me deep I feel your deep want and need as your hands grip my ass pulling me against you as you're hardening yet again. You let my white shirt fall to the ground. Your mouth kisses my neck and you take my earlobe in your mouth. I moan softly my hands running through your hair. You take one of my nipples in your mouth sucking on it gently. I moan you smile your evil grin. You suck on my other one then begin to kiss me deep. I moan loudly. You stop suddenly and fix my shirt then hand me the shirt on the floor. I groan,

"That's all!"

'Yes, until later!" I moan and go up to kiss you then gently begin to bite your neck leaving a nice mark as I grind into your cock!

"I can't wait any longer!" You pull out causing me to behave once again. We continue walking you behind me your cock very visible so I'm covering it hiding it from the whole world. You are pressed up close to me your arms around my waist. We look in two jewelry stores as we pass Victoria Secret you push me into it. You push me towards the teddies and sexy skimpy lingerie. You pick out six outfits. One is black and red see-through lace with a thong. The white one is a teddy with a see-through fluffy duster type thing. You also grab a white thong, a half bra and a garter belt with white fishnet stockings and also the same thing in red and black. My face is turning crimson.

"I am not wearing any of this."

"You will for me if I buy them."

"Uh No!" You grab a skimpy little night gown that is black with red lace. We head to the dressing room you put the sets up and tell me to get undressed quickly.

"If I undress, you can't touch me then at all while in this dressing room."

"Fine, hurry up we don't have all week." I quickly undress and put on the black teddy. I look at you with lust in my eyes and twirl around.

"Not that one, take it off and try the next one." I roll my eyes and slip it off and throw it at you. You take in the scent.

"Your very wet babe!" I smile and quickly slip into the white teddy and duster ensemble.

"That's a definite keeper." I smile and put on the black set. Your eyes grow wide and I see your cock harden.

"That's it...That's the one!" You hand me the nightgown and I slip it over my head covering the set I'm now wearing.

"Can we go now?!?"

"Bend over for me babe!" I bend over the nightgown riding up revealing what is underneath.

"Perfect...mmmmm! You sure I can't touch!"

"YES!!" I slip out of the set and night gown and change to get out of here. You put back the teddies. I go to the bathroom and you pay for my new lingerie. You are waiting for me outside. I smile. We decide to keep walking we go into two more stores. You buy a lighter, candles and some cds. You won't let me see any of it like I won't figure out what you are doing. We then decide to head back to my car. I allow you to drive and I sit in the back. I slip my skort off and begin to play with my already wet pussy. You pull into an abandoned parking lot and get in the back seat with me. I slip my skort back on.

"What do you think you are doing, miss?"

"Getting dressed I'd hate to get caught with my skort down." You laugh softly.

"I do!" I open the other door and try to slide out and away from you. You suddenly let me go a hurt look on your face.

"Fine, I understand!"

"please don't!" I try to get in next to you but the door is locked as is all the other doors. Tears are streaming down my face.

"Let me in please!" I sit on the curb shivering and crying. I hear the door unlock and I climb in next to you and lock the doors again. I then lean over and kiss you. Before I can you turn very upset and pissed. You begin to talk softly and then start yelling at me.

"I went all this way for you to cut me off. In the back you were masturbating and then as soon as I get in the back seat you act like I have a disease! I'm not into FUCKING games!" Tears stream down my face as you yell. As my mind is racing what do I say. You start the car.

"I'm sorry! I was trying to just tease you, make you want me so much then deny you the thing you want. Turn the car off and we can get back to each other." You look back at me.

"Please baby!" You roll your eyes again as you start to drive." Talk to me please!" You suddenly stop and turn the car off. I slip out of my skort and lay down my legs spread wide leaving half the back seat open for you. I see you smile as you open the car door to my wet pussy spread for you. You get in between my legs and close and lock the door.

"Mmmmmm, you're behaving better already." You moan in my ear as you watch me, you slide up to kiss my lips. I moan slipping my tongue into your mouth moaning tasting your kisses once again. Your hands quickly finish undressing me leaving me with just the necklace you bought me on. You smile at me.

"You are so sexy and even more beautiful in person! Plus all you're teasing has kept me on the edge all night. I've wanted to see you naked all night and now that I have mmmmmmmmmm." I moan loudly.

"Shut up or you going to be just observe!"

"I think for now. Since you've been teasing the hell out of me all night its now your turn." You kiss me deep. I moan softly. You sit back gazing at my naked body. You gently reach out to touch my inner thigh for the first time. I moan softly,

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, Yes baby!" You smile at me and then lean in and kiss me deep once again. You are covering my nakedness. I hear your heart racing in time with mine. You unzip your pants and slide them to your ankles and then add your boxers to your ankles revealing your hard cock. Mmmmmmmmmmm is the only sound coming out of either of us. You kiss down my body taking each nipple in your mouth sucking gently. Then you continue down my body to my wet and waiting pussy. You suck gently on my clit making me moan louder. My hips grind up into you. Your tongue working into my cunt. Your tongue is working in me,

"Mmmmmmmmmm Yes baby mmmmmmmm." I pant between breaths. You wiggle your tongue in my pussy with your thumb wiggling my hardened exposed clit. I feel my body begin to tremble. As I begin to cum you slip your rock hard cock into my wet pulsating pussy. Only your name do I scream out as I cum.

"Mmmmmmm Yes babe!" You cum in me as I squeeze your cock with my pussy hard. My body begins to come down as you kiss me softly! You begin to slowly fuck me I moan. Then suddenly there is a bang on the car door. You quickly pull your pants and boxers up and I just lay there exhausted. You open the door to a cop.

"I am sorry to catch you mid thrust but this isn't the place to be having this type of behavior!" the cop states.

"We are sorry, I just got back from a two month business trip and I couldn't wait until we got home." The cop smiles,

"Looks like she's ready for round two." You look back at me my legs are spread and my pussy is wet and I'm breathing heavily. You blush,

"Yeah, I guess!"

"Well find somewhere else to do this. I'll let you off this time on one condition."

"What is that officer?"

"Here's my card call me and we need to get together your wife needs a cock like mine." You take the card.

"We will make sure to call you!" The officer walks away. You get into the driver's seat. I yawn and quickly fall asleep you pull over to cover me with your coat. I gently lay down my head in your lap shivering slightly your hand on me as you drive us to the hotel. I'm in a deep sleep when suddenly the car stops and you get out. I smile as I notice your hard cock and you're trying to hide it. I laugh softly realizing how much I love you and how much I turn you on. I close my eyes and hear you open the back door and put something back there. You get in and drive off.

"Where are we going baby?"

"Well since I'm only here for a week. I'm not letting you out of my sight. Plus I wanted to make this the most romantic week of your life. Something you'll never forget. This week to be the best week of your life." I kiss your cheek.

"I love you!"

"No I love you more babe!" We pull into a park, "Stay here Jess and I'll come get you once I'm ready." I sigh and you hand me a blindfold.

"How long have you been planning this?"

"The moment you told me you wanted to spend a week with me your lover!" You put the blindfold on me and leave me in the car. You take something out. I lay back against the seat of the car waiting for you to return. My car door opens I feel your hands helping me out of the car I fall into you, you kiss my forehead . You walk me a few feet and then tell me to sit down. You help me and I lay back in your arms between your legs. I go to take the blindfold off but you stop me.

"Not yet!" you whisper.

"But baby!" You kiss my head.

"I love you!" Your hands travel to my tits massaging them softly. I moan. You undo my shirt and slip it for including my spaghetti strap tank top. I shiver the cold air blowing gently over my naked tits. You move and lay me back against a pillow. I stretch slowly making a groaning sound. The wind picks up I quickly cover my tits shivering. You smile,

"You tired?"

"Not at all baby!" You kiss me softly straddling over me making sure to block the wind you gently take my right nipple in your mouth. I moan softly mmmmmmmmmm. You bite down gently as I groan arching my back towards you. You smile and run your tongue across to my other nipple. I moan softly as you gently use your mouth to tease me. I moan softly you start to push my skort down revealing my shaved pussy covered by my nylons that are ripped now since you fucked me earlier and my thong. You cut away the rest of my nylons with your knife and untie my thong to slide them off. You throw them away. I kiss you softly. You kiss down my neck to my right nipple sucking on it softy. Mmmmmmmmmm you smile moving to my left nipple I moan arching my back you laugh running your tongue down to my wet pussy. I moan as you tongue gently massages my clit. I groan. You take my blindfold off my eyes quickly adjust and I look at the stars then down at you between my legs licking softly looking deep into my eyes. We lock eyes as you begin to insert two fingers into my pussy.

"You are so sexy just before you cum. And you're wiggling all over begging for me to let you release!" I moan as you nibble on my clit cumming hard on your face. I feel you clamp down on my pussy. I moan as I lay back trying to catch my breath.

"The stars are gorgeous!"

"Almost as beautiful as you cumming on my tongue!" I pull you to me kissing you softly. I push you onto your back and quickly take your cock out. I lick the head of your cock making you tremble. I look into eyes and smile as I take your cock in mouth sucking it gently. You let out a long awaited moan to my ears as reward for my effort. I can tell you are already close due to all that's happening plus anticipation. I deep throat your cock and use my throat muscles to milk it. You groan and grunt as you cum hard down my throat. I swallow it. Mmmmmmm you slip your pants off and lay me down. My hands trace your chest as you lift your shirt and add it to the pile of clothes. You kiss me gently but full of passion.

"Spread your legs baby and get ready for my cock!" You whisper to me in my ear. I moan and spread my legs and get ready for your hard cock. I moan. You gently bite my neck as you slide your cock deep into my wet cunt. I moan,

"Oh yes sexy. Make Love to me." You begin to fuck me slowly biting and nibbling on any part of me you can reach. I moan,

"You are mmmmm!"

"I am what sexy!"

"You are....wonderful...and know me.....too well." I exclaim between moans. You begin to fuck me harder and harder, speeding up as well. I hear our moans echoing in the night. I look up into your eyes as you begin to grunt and groan. You are so close. You whisper with deep need,

"Your going to take my cum from me!"

"Yes give it to me I want it...I'm so close!"

You bite down on my neck! I hear you scream out my name as you cum hard in me triggering my orgasm. I cum hard with you. You collapse onto me as we try to get our breath back. I sigh. You hold me close kissing my forehead.

"You even better in person babe!"

"Thanks babe!" I finally open my eyes to find you looking at me.

"You're so gorgeous after you cum such a glow you have." You roll onto your back and gather me in your arms as you point to the stars telling me about each one. You cover us up so we don't get too cold. You notice my breathing slow as I fall asleep to your voice and heartbeat. You kiss my forehead,

"I love you!" You move away putting everything back in my car except the blanket and me. You leave the passenger's door open and come back to retrieve me. You smile at me sleeping, so sexy. You pick me up and I groan and lay against you. I yawn and cuddle against you. You kiss me and put me in the passenger's seat and cover me up and make sure I am buckled up. You look at me and kiss my forehead.

"I never realized until this moment that I really do love you too my princess." You get into the drivers seat and start the car and drive towards the hotel, halfway to the hotel I awaken.

"Baby!"

"Yes darling!'

"What happened?"

"Babe you were just taking a nap, you've had a long afternoon." I smile leaning over kissing your neck and ear. I hear you moan.

"Babe you have a one track mind, us older people need rest between lovemaking sessions."

"Awwww baby I'm all wet again! See!" Spreading my legs so you see my wetness. You pull over and begin to kiss the inside of my thigh teasing me. Nibbling on my inner thighs. Running your tongue slowly over my pussy lips teasing me. You spread my pussy lips wide and gently begin to blow on my clit making it grow hard. Then you find my pussy hole with your tongue. You tongue fuck my cunt. My body writhing on your tongue. You add a finger to your tongue kissing up to my clit. Teasing my clit while you finger fuck me. Nibbling and sucking on my clit like a baby getting milk. You can tell I'm so close, I'm losing control. I tremble, "God yes! Use that tongue to fuck me! Yeah use it like that!" You smile and bite down on my clit making me scream and cover your face with my girly cum. You look up at me with your face covered with my cum. You lean up and kiss me my tongue running over your face licking my juices off you can tell how much just licking my own juices is doing to me. You look up and pull away.

"Jessica babe, you recover, while I go in this store real quick. It'll be 20 minutes tops. I love you!" I smile and lay back and nod falling back to sleep as you walk in side. I quickly notice it's a sex shop. You turn before you go in blowing me a kiss and giving me an evil grin. You walk in and a saleslady comes up,

"Can I help you?" She is supermodel body blonde wearing leather outfit. You smile,

"Yeah, I need something for a wet horny female. She's young and needs something while I recover."

"Ok that narrows it down, would you like a vibrator or dildo? Or perhaps a movie or maybe even Viagra for you?"

"Very funny! But she seems to think I don't need it. She's a very happy girl."

"Sure, is she in your car?"

"Yep the love of my life, Jessica!" She smiles.

"What kind of toy do you want?"

"A vibrator about the size of my cock maybe a bit bigger but nothing smaller. Very powerful too and have a clit stimulator too please!"

"Well I don't think we make vibrator small enough to be the size of your cock."

"Would you like to see my huge cock to see if you do?

"Sure but no promises! Here's a private room." She takes you to the room. You take your cock out and she gasps,

"Wow! I'm sorry. I know we have one the top of the line that size." She flicks the head with her tongue. You moan, but pull away.

"I have a significant other waiting for me in the car."

"So live a little." As she takes more into her mouth sucking it all in, she is swallowing your cock. I'm waiting in the car wondering what is going on. You're inside getting the blow job of your life. You're ready to fuck her. She is taking your cock and pleasing it. You moan and tremble, "Can I fuck you?"

"I thought you had someone waiting for you in your car." You groan,

"I need you now! She'll never know!"

"You'll be surprised." But she turns around lifting her skirt revealing her crotch less leather thong. You moan. And shove your hard dick into her pussy. You grunt the friction and feel of the leather turning you on more. I'm getting frustrated in the car it's been 30 minutes. I get out of the car and go into the store. Looking for you. You're in the back fucking the salesperson hard. You groan and shoot your load into her quickly. I hear moans and groans. And find the private room and see if it opens, it does and I find you fucking the sales person and cumming hard. You look into my eyes,

12