A Week With Joy & Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's let her have her fun too." she said.

"He is a pretty good looking guy and I do love her." I answered.

"Wait. What if I can get him to join us all? What do you think Joy will say? Stay here. Let me find out." she said.

As I watch Tara go over to where they were, Joy jumped up and looked around. She must have been trying to see if I was with her. Joy introduced who, I found out later, was Russ. Tara and Joy moved away from Russ and I could see Joy was getting excited. Tara was getting to her. What was she saying? I wish I could hear them. After about 10 minutes, Tara came back to me and said let's go.

"Wait. What do you mean? What about Joy?" I asked.

"Just trust me. Let's go." she demanded.

We left the club and got into a taxi. Tara gave the driver our address and told me not to worry. She said when we got home she would explain it all to me. I was excited to find out what they had put together.

The ride back was nice. Tara couldn't keep her hands off my crotch. She went as far to unbutton my 501s and pull out my hardening cock and stroke it slowly, but firmly.

We got to the house and went into the living room.

"Ok. Let me have this big prick" she said.

She removed it from it's restraints and immediately went down on it.

"Tara, what is going on? When is Joy coming back?" I asked.

Tara lifted her head off my cock.

"Just wait. Your dreams are about to come true. Joy loved the ideas you had." she told me.

Then, she took me all the way in and I could fell the back of her throat. Oh, my god! This girl can really give head. She was reaching back with her left hand and fingering herself at the same time. I was so hot for her after everything that they had been doing to me all day.

"When is Joy coming home and is she going to bring that guy?" I asked.

Tara, not wanting to release my dick from her mouth wouldn't answer. So I asked her again. This time taking a little control, I grabbed her hair and pulled her off my throbbing cock.

"Yes, she is going to bring him home. Now let me finish. I need your cum. I need to taste you. They will be here soon. Don't you want your cock to last longer when some stranger is here? You don't want to blast off as soon as they get here. Joy is doing all this for us. Now, I need your cum now. Cum for me! Cum in my mouth! Blow it down my throat! Let me play with it in my mouth. It's been so long since I had any cum in my mouth." she screamed.

With that, she started to swallow my whole cock again. I was impressed. Joy has a hard time trying to take all of me in and for Tara it was easy. She was sucking much harder then Joy ever does. I could tell that Tara was trying to milk me for all I had.

"That's it Tara. Suck it good. Make me cum. Make me dump my lode in your mouth. Suck it. Yeah. That's it. Yeah. Ooohh yeah! I'm cumming. Here it comes. Ohh, ooohh God. Thank you. Ohh ooohh!" I moaned.

I unloaded all I could. I wanted to take her. I was so hot. She pulled off my dick and swirled my cum in her mouth, moaning like she had not been fed in years.

"Tara, I need to have you." I told her. Then, she pulled away.

" There will be plenty of time for that, big boy. Come on, let's go out back." She said.

Tara grabbed a 6 pack and we went out to the deck. I sat down on a chaise lounge and Tara joined me. Leaning back, she put a beer in my hand. She laid back and took my other hand. She slipped it down her and hiked up her dress, unveiling to me for the first time her bald soaking wet pussy. (I've always said Joy has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, but like I said before they could be twins.) Tara took my hand.

"Please. I'll tell you what is happening if you play with my pussy again." she begged.

"Ok" I answered. (Yeah. Like at this point I was going to give up a chance to do anything with her.)

I don't even know where Joy is or what she is up to yet. Right now, I don't care if Tara tells me anything. I just need to have her.

I start playing with her outer lips slipping my middle finger in between them and pulling ever so lightly up pass her hood, wanting to reach her clit, but wanting to see her be able to really let one off. Not like at the club, but here where she can go wild.

Tara is moaning softly and starts to tell me that she told Joy what I wanted for her to try.

"Surprisingly, Joy has always wanted to try it. It has been a big turn on of hers. When you would sometimes be fucking her, she would put a dildo up her ass and dream it was two men." She said.

"I told Joy to see if she could get Russ to come home and that you where o.k. with it. I told her that you had just fingered me to the first orgasm that I hadn't caused for myself in all most 2 years. Joy looked at me and said 'I can make this guy do what ever I want." She said.

"Take Dan (I'm Dan, by the way) home. Wait out on the back deck and let Dan watch us if he is o.k. with me being with another man. Then, come in and surprise us. I will tell Russ you are my roommate and suggest that it would be o.k. if you two join us. If Dan can't take it, just have him come in and we'll chase off Russ. Tell Dan that it was his idea and not to get jealous and hurt this poor guy. He doesn't know any better. Make sure he knows that we set this all up." Joy explained to Tara.

"Don't worry, Joy. I will make Dan happy to see you with another guy. Believe me, he's in for a great time. We all are. I think that I would like to fuck Russ, too. I hope he's big like Dan. I need a good fucking." Tara told Joy.

"Tara, hurry back and get Dan settled. Tell him I love his ideas and that I love him." Joy tod Tara.

I was getting hard all over again as she told me all of this. It was like I was in high school again. Hard all the time. Wishing I could fuck the head cheerleader. Tara was soaking my hand,

"Keep it up big boy. Don't stop. A little harder. More, faster, yeah, more. Put in your fingers. Yeah. No, more then one. 3 or 4." She moaned.

She was so tight, I had a hard time getting 2 in her. Then, she grabbed her legs, pulled them back to her shoulders and spread them. Now with all her wetness and openness, I was able to start putting my whole hand in her. I kept my thumb out of her and was rubbing her clit. Harder, harder, faster, harder.

"Yeah! I'm going to cum for you, big boy. Harder, oh yeah harder!" she screamed.

Tara was bucking wildly. She had opened her dress and was playing with her tits. She grabbed one and put it in her mouth, bit her nipple hard and moaned

"I'm cumming!" She screamed.

She pulled my hand out of her and that's when I saw it. My God. It looked like she squirted out half a gallon of cum and she did squirt far, too. I reached for her pussy. She tried to stop me but I wouldn't let her. As soon as I touched her, she squirted again. Even more this time.

"Please don't. Don't touch it again. I can't handle anymore right now. I need a few minutes." She begged.

With that, I brought my hand up to my mouth. I wanted to taste her cum. I've never seen a girl squirt like that in person. I needed to know if it tasted different. It was good. Tara seemed to like it too. She had been licking off her fingers, too. Then, she turned her head around and we kissed. She was spreading her cum all over my face and then licking it off.

"Dan. Now that you have finally seen what I've been telling you for years, was it worth it?" She asked.

"Oh hell yeah! That was the wildest thing I've ever seen!" I told her.

"So, knowing that you could make me do that, you do realize that you have nothing to worry about with Joy. She has a great lover and she will never leave you. Tonight is only about the sex, not love. I love you, but I don't want to be in love with you or live with you or do your dirty laundry." she explained.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. When are they getting here? I can't wait. Has Joy ever seen you cum Tara? " I asked.

"No. Only two people have ever seen it. You and the first guy that did it to me. He was a one night thing about 6 years ago when butthead and I were broke up for a week. I never squirted with butthead." She replied.

"Tara don't. Don't bring up butthead. Don't do that to yourself." I told her.

"Oh, it's ok. I'm glad that he is gone. Now maybe I'll find a guy worth a shit. If I don't, maybe Joy might not mind sharing you every once in a while." She joked.

As we opened another beer, we heard a car pull up. It was Joy and she was with Russ. Tara got up and turned off the back yard light. We sat their and watched them.

First, Joy brought Russ in the living room. Then, she showed him around the rest of the house. When they came back into the living room, Joy sat him down. She went and got a couple of beers and headed back to where Russ was. Joy stood there and started to remove her dress. Now, she only had on a g-string and a lacey bra. My favorite one because it shows off her huge nipples. She walked up to Russ and he grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. He started making out with her tits. Joy reached back, undid her bra and tossed it on the floor. She put her hands on his head and rubbed the back of his neck.

I knew Joy was enjoying it, 'cause she loves to have her tits played with and sucked. Sometimes, she even wants me to bite them hard. (Again Joy & Tara twins). Russ was feeling up Joy's ass and that was another good move. I could see that Joy's legs were starting to shake. She had to sit down, so she traded places with Russ and started to undress him. First, his shirt. Then his shoes and pants.

Well, it's too late to turn back now. She is going for his boxers. I couldn't help but notice that I was really getting into all this. Maybe it was that Tara was playing with me too.

There it was. A nice sized cock. About 7." It's a little smaller then mine and maybe a little thicker. Joy started to kiss it and to lick the head. What a turn on to see my lovely wife giving another guy head for the first time.

Joy knows how to give great head and she loves to drive me nuts and to make it last a long time. Some nights, she will suck my cock for 3 to 4 hours. Every time I start to cum, she pulls back and does this thing under my balls that wont let me cum. Wow. She is doing it. She took him in her mouth.

"Oh, Tara. Why is this turning me on so much?" I asked her.

"It's a dream come true Dan." She says.

Joy pushes Russ to the floor so that we can see the top of Russ's head. Then, she sits on top of him in a 69 position. I know she must be doing this for show because she doesn't care for that much, like I said at the beginning. I tell Tara I'm ready to go in, but she wants to watch some more first.

"Just wait. Soon, ok?" She tells me.

Oh. I didn't want to wait longer. I wanted to be part of all this, I am thinking. Tara really gets off on watching and now I know why. It is very hot. Not like watching porno. These are real people. Not to mention one of them is my wife. After about 5 minutes, Joy got up on all 4's. Russ moved in behind her and played with her ass a little, poking his dick at her and slapping her ass cheeks. Then, she moved back, reached between her legs and grabbed his dick.

I knew what was next because I do that to Joy to make her beg for it. Joy put the head of his dick into her waiting pussy and he hit bottom on the first stroke.

"Almost time. Let's let them get going good and then he won't want to quit when we come in." Tara said.

I can't take much more of this. When Joy started yelling "fuck me harder," we knew it was time. Tara and I got up and opened the door slowly, trying to be quiet until we got all the way in. As we walked up behind them, Russ had no idea any one was there.

That is, until Tara said "Hi. Mind if we join?"

Joy said "Russ, this is my roommate. Don't worry, he's not gay or anything. We just sometimes have a real nice time together."

Russ said it was fine with him as long as he got to finish what he'd started.

"You bet. We have all night. My name is Dan." I said.

Joy grabbed me. Russ was still in her pussy and was picking up speed again. Joy dropped my pants, and put my dick in her mouth.

"I really love the person that came up with this idea." She told me.

As she winked at me. Tara got undressed, slid under Joy and was licking Joy's clit. Then she would suck Russ's dick every it came out of Joy. Joy took my cock. Now I was in for a treat. She guided it towards Tara's pussy.

"I love you. Thank you for letting this happen." Joy whispered in my ear.

She then kissed me as she stuck my cock in Tara. She was so tight, having not been fucked is so long, that it took a couple of tries to get it in all the way.

"Oh God, oh God!" She screamed.

I couldn't have said it better. Joy was about to get an eye full. I knew Tara would cum (squirt) again in no time. I started slow, letting her get used to my size. Then, I picked up the pace. Long and hard. Joy was moaning loud, with Russ ramming her and Tara licking her clit between breaths and me sucking one of her tits. Joy lost it and fell on top of Tara. I couldn't believe what I saw next. Joy started playing with Tara's clit and then she bent her head down and kissed it.

Russ was ready to cum and pulled out of my shaking wife. Tara grabbed his cock and pointed it at her face. She took it in her mouth as he shot his pussy covered cock deep in Tara's mouth. I could not take much more and it's a good thing, 'cause as soon as Russ filled Tara's mouth, she did it again. She squirted all over Joy's face. Joy jumped back and looked at me in shock and I lost it too, all over Tara's flat stomach. Joy grabbed my cock, put it in her mouth and cleaned it. Wow. I couldn't believe what just happened.

We still had to fullfill mine and Joy's fantasy. Joy knew we would be and sucked me hard again, while Tara was helping out Russ. It didn't take long for Russ and I, since we never really got soft. Joy turned around, pushing Russ to the floor. She got on top of him, inserted his dick and started spreading her ass apart. I could see her hole open and close over and over.

When she was ready for me, she told Russ that the top of the bread was going to finish off the sandwich if that was ok?

"Hell yeah! As long as you can keep me in someones hole, I don't care." He told her.

"Ok. Then just lay there 'till he gets in good. It will take a few minutes, cause he is so big and sometimes it hurts. I want this so fucking bad. Don't you cum in me and ruin it for us." She told him.

Tara was sitting next to Joy and rubbing her back, caressing her to help her relax so I could slip in easier. When the head of my prick hit Joy's ass, she jumped.

"Take it slow, honey. We have all night. Lets get this right." She said.

I began to enter my sweet wife's ass. Joy yelled and I stopped. Then she yelled at me to put it in, already.

"Fuck me hard with that big dick in my ass while this stranger is in my pussy." She screamed.

That was it. It didn't take very long after all. I was all the way in and pushing hard against her ass.

Now Russ got the idea that we were more then roommates.

"It's ok. He is my husband." Joy told Russ. "Forget about that and just fuck me. Fuck me hard. Put that cock of yours up me as far as you can and fuck me hard. ooooohhh oohhohhhh my God. I'm so full. I've always wanted this to happen. Fuck me with those pricks. Yes, yess. Fuck me aaaawwwwww aaawww waaaaaaw oh my God."

Joy was having the most powerful orgasm. I could not believe her. Russ was pounding her pussy and I was fucking her ass harder then I've ever fucked her pussy. Joy had one long orgasm that lasted for 15 minutes and it would have lasted longer but poor Russ lost it. I had to give him credit for making it that long, with this wild woman screaming in his ear to fuck me harder. As I felt Russ's cock explode in my wife's pussy, I hit my limit. I shot what seed I still had in me up her stretched out ass. When we both came in her she yelled and it happened. JOY SQUIRTED!! Tara started clapping. I pulled out.

"What the fuck happened?" Russ asked.

He could not see being on the bottom. Poor Russ. He missed the possible best scene ever. After Joy caught her breath, we all headed for the hot tub after rinsing off in the shower. As we were all in the shower together, Joy thanked me. She told Russ about our private fantasy and how it took Tara just one night to bring it to light for both of us and she thanked him for helping us make a dream 'cum' true.

Tara did get Russ that night. What a lucky bastard. Joy and I stayed up all night talking about the fun we had and she told me about her and Tara's idea to have a 4 way. This whole weekend was a set up. Boy, what a lucky bastard I am to have such a great wife. I love you too, Joy. Just wait for our next trip to the lake. I'll get even with you. I hope so Dan, I hope so.

Please let us know if you liked our story. We have more and are willing to make more happen.

12