A Week with Memaw Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

I couldn't be bothered to look back towards Memaw's house just then, but I did wonder if my step-mother was still watching me. If she was, I thought I could guess what she thought of all of this! Dad might end up having a rather disappointing second honeymoon.

At the collar of Naomi's top, nimble fingers unfastened one and then two of the buttons. I loved the way she let out little whimpers when those buttons came undone, but even more I loved the fact that she did not try to pull away from me again. I laid a palm flat against her freckled chest, turning my hand sideways so that my fingers disappeared inside her shirt, nearly sending her to her knees.

"If you ask really nicely, you might even get me to pose nude for you." Considering how anxious she could be, I had decided that I would make things a little easier for her by broaching this subject myself. "Would you like me to do that? Would you like me to pose in nothing but my birthday suit?"

She didn't deny or try to downplay it. "Oh, yes! More than anything!"

I leaned forward over the chainlink fence and she did so too, eagerly, thrilled that I was going to favor her with a little kiss. We were only inches away from each other when our little interlude at the fence was finally interrupted.

"Oh, Anna? Your parents just left and I thought we could . . ."

Memaw came to a sudden stop on her back porch, her voice dying as she discovered what I was doing with her next door neighbor.

"Um, Anna? Can I speak to you inside, please?"

My new friend could not hide her fright at this turn of events. Would my grandmother tell her husband Don about how intimate we had been getting out here? Would my grandmother call the cops and try to charge her with molesting a child since I was only eighteen? Naomi stepped away from me fast and would probably have bolted off to hide in her house had I not still been holding onto that hand.

"Don't worry about this," I reassured her in a voice pitched too low for my grandmother to overhear, keeping utterly calm in the face of this minor debacle. "I'll take care of everything, okay? I'll see you later." Giving her a supremely confident smile, I released her hand at long last and turned away to head back to the house.

"Coming, Memaw!"

I didn't bother to turn back and watch, but as I made my way back across the yard to where my grandmother waited on the back porch, I could clearly hear Naomi's footsteps as she made a dash for her home. I allowed myself a little sigh and made up my mind that, one way or another, this conversation was going to be a brief one.

What was the point of sitting down and having a long and reasonable discussion after all if your latest conquest was making a run for the border in the meantime?

I noted that Memaw was aiming a disapproving look towards her neighbor as I passed her, but I just walked past her in silence, my head held high. I suppose some people might have been a little embarrassed over getting caught in a moment like that by their own grandmother, but to my mind there was absolutely no reason for me to feel any shame at all.

My grandmother held her tongue as she followed me inside her house to the living room, motioning for me to sit on the couch. I did so, still without saying a word.

Memaw began speaking somewhat hesitantly, pacing back and forth slowly across the room in front of me as she searched for the right words. Though I made sure to hold my face in the mask of bored indifference so stereotypical for us teens, I did take note of the way she kept glancing over at me as she started her lecture, I believed at first to make sure I was listening and to see how I was reacting.

She started by telling me that she knew just what I was going through, reminding me that she had been my age once herself. It was perfectly normal, so she claimed, for a girl my age to get all hot and bothered pretty easily what with all of those hormones rushing and raging around my body. It was perfectly normal for a teenager to think that they were really into someone when it was really just a passing crush that would likely have evaporated into thin air by the next day.

She took a longer look at me and seemed to be waiting for some kind of response, so I allowed her a nod. I've gotten very experienced at catching people trying to check me out on the sly and I have to say I was quite startled when I thought I saw her eyes dip down to my firm little boobs.

She hurried to continue with her speech, telling me how sacred an institution marriage was, how it meant forsaking all others to devote yourself to only one person for the rest of your life. The way she described it, the absolutely worst thing a married person could possibly do is fool around on their spouse. That was simply the most brutally personal way someone could betray the person they had just promised before their family, their friends, and their God to love, honor, and cherish forever and ever.

She turned another look in my direction, again waiting for some kind of response, but once again I confined myself to a petulant nod. Her eyes dipped again and this time there was no doubt in my mind that she was trying to check out the shape of my pert boobs through the T-shirt I was wearing.

Interesting!

It occurred to me that the next door neighbor might not be the only lonely woman around here. It wasn't as if my folks and I or anybody else in this family were visiting her as often as we should, after all. Also, she lived alone not because she was divorced or a widow or anything, but because her husband had succumbed to the ravages of Alzheimer's and, since she had been unable to cope with the level of care he needed, had been forced to move into a nursing home.

Okay, so she was lonely. Did that really mean she might be just as interested in some quality time with me as the newlywed next door seemed to be?

I decided to find out.

I shifted a little on the couch, making it seem perfectly innocent and yet still managing to pull on my shirt so that it molded itself to my chest better, giving her a better look. She responded to that by having a nice, long look indeed, licking her lips, but also by pacing a little too far in one direction and nearly crashing headlong into her cabinet of curios. Her face went a hot red and she could not look away from my tits fast enough.

Wow! Who would have ever guessed that Memaw was into girls?! I had known her my whole life and had certainly never suspected.

The third part of her lecture proved to be about how I needed to make good choices in my life. It was around about my age that a girl started earning herself a reputation and I needed to make sure it was a good one. The last thing I wanted to be known as, she assured me, was an evil home wrecker. That was the kind of stigma that would follow me for a long time, maybe even for the rest of my life, according to her.

She dared to shoot another look in my direction then, so I just kept right on nodding, adding the kind of exasperated look that said I already knew all of this. However, I also crossed my arms right beneath my bosom, pretending not to notice how I was also ever so slightly lifting my firm little tits towards her. She gasped, looking away hastily and stuttering badly when she next tried to speak.

The final chapter of this lecture said that no matter how beautiful her new neighbor might be, no matter how sweet and charming she might seem, I should not allow her to lead me into something that I would surely regret.

That bit actually started me out of the shock that I had gone into upon the revelation that my own grandmother was so very into little ol' me.

What? Did she really think that Naomi Carroll had been the one doing the seducing out there? Had she not noticed who was controlling everything that happened by that fence and who was wobbling on weak knees? I guess she wanted to think the best of her son's little girl, that I was just an innocent who was being led astray, but she was ignoring a whole lot of evidence to maintain that fiction.

I spent a little time then thinking of the words Memaw had used to describe her neighbor - words like beautiful, sweet, and charming - and found myself wondering if my grandmother might have a little crush on her neighbor's wife, but was afraid to try anything.

Certainly it was possible. I had already satisfied myself that she was into women, after all.

It was beginning to look like my week-long exile here was going to offer some very interesting possibilities. I had been foolish indeed to just assume it would be a week of boredom.

As I considered my next move, I took a moment to finally consider the woman standing before me as a woman and not just as my kindly old grandmother. Don't get me wrong, the years had not passed her by without doing some damage, but I have to say that I was rather surprised to realize just how hot the woman still was.

I knew from all the old black and white photos that I'd seen that Memaw had always been a rather shapely woman and that she had struggled all of her life to keep a reasonably trim figure, but she didn't really bother with any of that anymore. She had packed on more than a few extra pounds now as a result, but it made her look more voluptuous than obese. Her shoulder-length hair was mostly silver these days, though a few strands of it's youthful auburn still showed through, and was worn in a style that could be maintained with minimal effort. Her eyes were the same vivid blue as mine - sparking more than one comment from our relatives over the years that I must have gotten them from her - and tucked behind a pair of bifocal glasses. Her face was lined, but as I really examined her now for the first time, I decided that they had not stolen away her beauty so much as given her a different sort. The blouse she wore was white and embroidered with flowers and filled with a bosom that looked reasonably large, but would surely be sagging if not for her bra. She was also wearing a pair of green slacks - that did absolutely nothing for her legs or butt, by the way - and had rounded out her ensemble with a pair of shoes that were as comfortable as they were hideously unfashionable.

I pursed my lips for a moment to consider, but made my decision swiftly.

While she might be a little old and it might be a bit perverse for me to do such a thing with my own grandmother, I didn't see any reason why the two of us couldn't have a little fun. Remembering that she was waiting for me to say something, not to mention that my little playmate next door might be packing to make a run for it even now, I brought my inspection to an end.

I knew what she wanted, of course. She wanted to hear me say that I was very sorry for what had happened in her backyard and that I wouldn't let anything like that ever happen again. That was not at all what she was going to get, though.

Patting the couch cushion beside me, I told her, "Come and sit down, Memaw."

She didn't move so much as one step closer to me. "Anna . . ."

"Come and sit down, Memaw," I said again, more firmly this time to let her know that I meant it, patting that cushion a little harder. "Now."

She looked more than a little startled that I would speak to her like that, her eyes wide. She hesitated a long moment, watching me uncertainly, but then shuffled over to the couch and sat down next to me.

Though I carefully maintained the mask I had put on for her benefit, on the inside, I was laughing at the way she was looking at me - almost as if she thought this was some kind of trap. The woman could never have imagined the kind of thoughts that made themselves at home in her granddaughter's pretty little head.

Shifting sideways on the couch so that I faced her, I gave her a little smile. "There are some things going on here that I need to talk to you about, Memaw.

"The first thing is that the bitch your son married, my step-mother, has a serious thing for me. She's been hitting on me and trying to get me to hop into bed with her practically from the moment we met. I keep telling her no and I don't tell anyone because I don't want dad to get hurt again - not after what mom did to him, I mean - but it hasn't dissuaded her from trying to get me to put out for her."

The old woman gasped softly, raising a hand to her lips, shocked to realize that her son had twice now chosen himself a pretty poor excuse for a wife as we'd always presented her with the image of a seemingly idyllic family. I gave her a second or two to recover from this revelation, but then pressed on.

"The second thing is that your next door neighbor was not hitting on me so much as I was hitting on her. Naomi Carroll is a hot woman, if a little needy, and if I decide that I want to fuck her, then that's exactly what I'm going to do. Look at it this way: Her husband will probably never find out it happened, I'm not interested in stealing her away from him and so I won't try to break up their marriage, and a little extracurricular fun might be just the thing to make her feel a little more relaxed and happy."

"Oh, Anna!" she cried plaintively. "What are you saying?!" Memaw was obviously appalled at how casually I was dismissing her concerns for her neighbor's marriage after seeing for myself all of the pain and heartbreak that happened between my own parents when my real mother got caught with her boyfriend.

I thought I had explained this matter well enough though and proceeded to my last point.

"And the third and final thing is that it's obvious that Naomi isn't the only lonely woman around her who needs to have a little fun. It can't be easy for you to spend so much time all alone in this old house while you poor sick husband slowly wastes away in that nursing home . . ."

Memaw imagined that she knew where I was going with this and protested, "It can be pretty difficult sometimes, Anna, I am not going to start sleeping with that girl next door just because we're both lonely!"

I smiled to myself, thinking that she might just change her mind on that by the time I was finished with her. "Relax, Memaw," I reassured her. "I wasn't going to suggest that you and Naomi should fool around.

"I was going to suggest that you and I should."

There was a long, heavy silence in my grandmother's living room that afternoon as what I'd said sank in. She could hardly believe that her supposedly sweet and innocent little granddaughter might be willing to not just screw around with a married woman, but apparently to have sex with a member of her own family, too.

Memaw sputtered, "B-but that's incest, Anna!"

I just laughed. "Says the woman who's been checking out her own granddaughter's firm titties."

It was plain from the expression that appeared on her face that she was shocked that I'd caught her doing that, but she quickly tried to cover it with a flurry of denials. I didn't buy it for a second, of course, and from the look on her face it was plain that she knew I wasn't going to believe the lies she was trying to tell me.

I leaned in closer to her, my hand going to her arm to stroke it lightly, feeling the muscles tense up under the skin. She didn't move, though it was plain that she wanted to - the old woman looking almost as scared as Naomi had just minutes before.

"You know, I never knew that my grandmother liked girls," I purred.

She debated silently on whether or not to continue to try to deny it, but finally gave in. "I guess you could say I was bisexual, Anna," she told me in a soft, breathless voice. "I've never actually been with another woman or anything, but I've always been attracted to them. I grew up in a more conservative time and so I learned at a young age to keep those feelings very carefully hidden. I never told anyone, not even your grandfather."

"That's a shame. You and Pawpaw might have found yourselves a sexy little thing like me that you could have shared." The hand on her arm was moving, caressing her shoulder and then moving upwards to stroke her neck and throat, earning sighs and almost imperceptible moans from her. I swear that I could almost hear her heart pounding from here. "Wouldn't that have been hot?"

She shook her head. "You obviously don't remember what your grandfather was like before he got so sick. He was a very religious man, you see, and would never have accepted that his wife might want to be with a girl."

I moved in even closer to her, almost to within kissing distance. "Well, you had to wait a long time for it, but you're about to finally get your first girl."

She shook her head again and tried to shy away, but my hand was now at the back of her head and keeping it from going anywhere. "Please, Anna . . ." she pleaded hoarsely, looking into my eyes. "This is so wrong . . . I'm your grandmother . . ."

This last barrage of protests fell on deaf ears as I then leaned in the rest of the way and pressed a lingering kiss to her lips. She responded with nervous uncertainty at first, but before I knew it she was kissing me back hard and deep, seemingly trying to shove her tongue all the way down my throat.

Oh, yeah - this woman wanted to get laid bad. Had she been with anyone since her husband went into that home? I suspected not and all of that pent up passion, combined with the fact that she was finally living out her life-long fantasy of being with another woman, was enough to dispel the last of her resistance to what was happening on that couch.

She just couldn't resist and one of her hands jumped up to take hold of one of my breasts. She fondle and caressed and squeezed my boob enthusiastically, evidently thrilled with her new toy. When she found the firm bump that was my nipple, she devoted plenty of her attention to it, make no mistake.

At length, I pushed her away. I hadn't forgotten about my friend next door and, since it looked like I wasn't going to be able to get back to her for a little while, I needed to make sure that Naomi kept calm and didn't do anything hasty.

"You have the phone number for next door, don't you?" I had to assume that she'd gotten the Carroll's number if she'd really been spending all of that time visiting with the neighbors. She answered me with a nod, looking confused over why I would be asking that. "I need you to call Naomi."

"But . . ."

"That little display you put on out back earlier frightened her, Memaw," I reminded her, "and, when I go to see her later, I need her focusing on pleasing me, not on whether or not you are going to tell her husband. You're going to call over there and apologize to her for making a scene. Just tell her that you misunderstood what was happening, but that I explained everything and all is well again."

She still seemed hesitant to do as I told her, so I added a threat. "You aren't going to get to fuck me until you do what I say, Memaw."

I laughed out loud at how fast she dove for the telephone.

Five minutes later found my grandmother and I crashing headlong into her bedroom, rushing across to her queen-size to stop alongside it for one more burning kiss. Pushing her down onto the bed then, I was pressed up against her side in an instant with one leg sliding up between her's.

My hand cupped her chin, gently tilting her face up and away from me so that I could go to work on the neck that was exposed, licking and kissing at it but consciously trying not to do anything that would leave a marks. When he came back to collect me, I didn't want my dad to start asking questions about who put those hickeys all over his mother, after all. She responded with a happy, shuddering moan, whispering my name over and over as her arms enfolded me.

When that hand released her chin, I continued to lavish my attention on her neck and so she did not try to move her head back, not even when that hand drifted down to claim one of her full breasts. She let out a throaty moan as I held onto her boob, her back arching up off of the mattress, crying out my name this time. My hand would not linger there for long though and I had to chuckle at the whine of disappointment I heard when it moved on.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers