A Weekend at Sonya's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,006 Followers

"Fuck!" she said through clenched teeth. I think I'm going to cum soon!"

She was grinding herself against me even harder as she stared directly into my eyes with her penetrating gaze. My hands gripped her tight sweaty ass as she continued to talk.

"Make me cum!" she blurted out. "Make me cum all over your cock and then do whatever you want with me!"

"I can do whatever I want with you?" I asked, sliding a finger down between her ass cheeks.

"Yesss," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me in every way possible!"

Sonya's words turned into incomprehensible moaning as I began to massage her asshole with my finger. I was just starting to think about all the dirty things I could do with her, when her body began to shake. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and her thighs locked together, pressing hard against my legs.

"Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!" she squealed, as her pussy convulsed around my cock.

Sonya's cursing soon turned into slow, quiet moaning as her orgasm subsided and she eased her self back into a gentle rhythm.

"Wow," she exclaimed, brushing her hair from her face. "That was so good."

I managed to crack a smile just before she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her sweaty, sticky body against mine, kissing me with renewed passion.

"Now," she said, breaking away from me and staring back into my eyes. "Fuck me!"

I needed no further encouragement.

Sonya's eyes went wide as I gripped her ass tightly and rose to my feet, her juicy little cunt still impaled on my cock. She gave out a startled shriek and wrapped her legs around my lower back as I walked across the room holding her with her tiny body suspended off the ground. Our lips locked again with Sonya grabbing the back my hair and stuffing her tongue into my mouth.

Forcefully, I slammed Sonya against the wall, driving my dick deep inside her and eliciting a surprised squeal from her lips as they broke from mine.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned as I began sucking at her neck and driving my hips into her again. "Fuck me hard!"

Her nails were clawing at my back as I continued my relentless thrusting, slamming her repeatedly into the wall. Her pussy was now slick with her cum and my cock was sliding in and out effortlessly, causing her pert little ass cheeks to tense with every thrust.

Stepping away from the wall, I turned and dropped to my knees, laying her down on the soft carpet. I then grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs up into the air in front of me. Sonya then did me one better, by grabbing her own ankles and pulling them down to rest on either side of her head.

I looked at her in surprise before I remembered that she used to be a cheerleader, and that moves like that required next to no effort on her part. I then resumed fucking her tight little pussy, causing her body to slowly inch across the floor.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!"

With every thrust of my cock, Sonya would let out a sexy moan although the subtle sounds of her enjoyment were soon drowned out by the wet sound of my balls slapping against her ass. I slowed down a little, but Sonya reached down and clawed at my ass, urging me to continue.

"I'm going to cum soon," I groaned, driving my dick back into her hot little hole. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"No." she replied between moans. "Let's be dirty."

I was intrigued.

"How dirty?" I asked, sinking my cock up to the balls in her tight, wet pussy.

"I want it all over my face! Cum on my face! I want to be a little slut!"

Sonya's words sent me to to the edge. A couple more pumps and I unsheathed my dick, holding back the irresistible urge to release.

"Oh yeah." Sonya said, licking her lips. "I want that! Give it to me!"

I crawled over and knelt beside her head firmly gripping my cock in my hand. As my body tensed I could see the head of my dick swell before firing forth a creamy stream of white cum onto Sonya's perfect face. She closed her eyes and moaned as it was followed by a second and then a third stream, splashing off her lips and outstretched tongue.

By the time I was finished, Sonya's beautiful face was a slimy mess, coated and glistening with my cum. I sat back and took a deep breath as she propped herself up onto her elbows.

"Wow," she said, wiping a thick gob of jism from above her eye. "That was a lot of cum!"

"Yeah, sorry," I returned only to have my apology brushed off.

"No, no. I loved it!" she said before licking the cum from her finger. "Tastes pretty good too. Well, for cum anyway."

I gave a laugh and reached for my underwear, suddenly feeling very exposed.

"Well," Sonya said, hopping to her feet. "I think I need a shower. Just make yourself at home, but don't you dare sneak out. I have more plans for you."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I responded, sliding my underwear back on.

Sonya then blew me a kiss and turned and headed for the nearest staircase. I slumped back down on the couch exhausted, wondering what other "plans" Sonya had in store. Needless to say, I had not intentions of "sneaking off."

I noticed a massive big screen TV on the far wall and began to look for a remote control. I figured I might as well watch a little Sports Center while I waited for Sonya to come back. After a few minutes of searching I found it jammed into the couch underneath were Sonya and I had recently been engaged in a 69. I pointed the remote at the gargantuan TV and pressed the 'power' button.

My jaw dropped open as an image appeared on the screen showing a woman on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by man wearing a police man's uniform. I stared in amazement at the massive sexual image before it hit me. Sonya had been watching porn before I came over!

I quickly turned the volume down and continued watching. Gradually I could feel my limp, lifeless penis begin to stir within my pants. Although the sex scene on the TV was very hot, I was more turned on by the fact that Sonya had been watching it. I watched the woman on the screen getting fucked and it made me realize how bad I wanted to fuck Sonya from behind. I closed my eyes and tried to picture her bent over on all fours with my cock sliding in and out of her tight little pussy. I started to reach my hand into my pants before I came to my senses.

Turning the TV back off, I quickly took off up the stairs.

When I reached the top of the staircase, I listened for the sound of running water and navigated myself through the hallways until I came to the bathroom. The door was open a crack and I could feel the warmth of the steam from the shower as I peaked in.

Like the rest of the house, the bathroom was very large. The floor was adorned with sparkling white tile and an extravagant octagonal shaped shower (which was about as big as my entire bathroom) was situated in one of the far corners. Through the frosted glass, I could make out Sonya's sexy silhouette cleansing herself of the mess made by our previous activities.

Slowly pushing the door open, I crept across the smooth floor,slipping my boxers off in the process. When I reached the shower, I pulled the handle down and opened the door. Standing before me was one of the most glorious sights I had ever seen. Sonya was facing the opposite direction with her back arched as the hot water cascaded down her perfectly tanned body.

"I was wondering when you were going to get in here," she stated, obviously not surprised by my appearance.

I smiled to myself and stepped into the shower.

"I just couldn't stay away," I said pressing my body up against hers and kissing her softly on the neck.

"Mmmm, hello," she sighed as she felt my dick pressing into the crease between her ass cheeks.

The feel of her firm, wet body against mine sent a rush of blood surging through my cock causing it swell and press hard against her ass. I paced my hands on her hips but they soon found their way up to her pert little tits, cupping each one as I gently kissed and sucked at her neck. Sonya moaned and pressed her ass back into me.

"So," I said, running my fingers over her erect nipples. "Do you let all your friends cum on your face?"

Sonya let out a cute little giggle before responding.

"Only if they're extremely hot," she said, taking hold of one my hands with hers. "Did you like it?" she asked, as she pushed my hand down between her legs.

"Oh yeah," I affirmed, stroking two of my fingers along her slit. "Did you like it?"

"Uh huh," she moaned, as I slipped a finger into her tight pussy. "It makes me feel dirty."

"You like feeling dirty?" I asked, pushing my finger farther up inside her.

"Yes!" she gasped, bringing her hand up to pinch and pull on her nipple. "I love it! I love acting like a dirty little slut."

My fingers soon found Sonya's clit, causing her to moan louder, reaching up behind her to grab the back of my head. Our wet bodies were writhing in ecstasy as the steamy water shot down onto us. My cock was now completely erect, and pressed up tightly between my stomach and Sonya's lower back. She was moving her hips in a circular motion, grinding her ass into me as I continued to run my fingers over her tiny button.

"I love your pussy," I whispered, flicking her ear lobe with my tongue.

"Mmmm, and my pussy loves you," she moaned back, turning and throwing her arms around my neck.

Our lips locked as she lifted a leg grinding her hairless pussy into my hip. I reached down and hooked a hand under her thigh, holding her leg in place as my other hand found its way to her ass, gently squeezing and feeling her incredible firmness. As my hand touched her ass, she let out a low moan, showing her appreciation.

Sonya then did something that nearly drove me over the edge. As her little wet body squirmed under my touch, she reached behind her and grabbed my hand, guiding it between her ass cheeks. A little surprised, I pressed a finger against her asshole to see if that was what she wanted.

"Oh Yessss," she hissed, answering my question.

"You like that?" I asked, pressing two fingers against her tight little hole rubbing in a slow circular motion.

"Yes, she replied quietly, wiggling her ass backwards onto my hand. "It felt so good, when you were playing with it earlier. It made me cum so hard."

"Have you ever been fucked back there?" I asked, wiggling the tip my finger past her tight muscular ring.

Sonya inhaled deeply, closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

"Uh uh," she shook her head.

"Would you like to?"

She opened her eyes and stared directly at me as I forced my finger a little further into her ass.

"Yes."

That simple word was like music to my ears. Pulling Sonya tighter to my body, I kissed her deeply as I began to wriggle my finger in and out slightly, although the range of motion was still quite limited due to the tightness of her hole. I wondered to myself if I could even get my dick inside her.

Reaching over, Sonya turned the shower off leaving us with only each other's wet, naked bodies to keep us warm as we stood embracing in the middle of the steamy shower stall. After a few more minutes of making out, I slipped my finger out of her ass and she turned and exited the shower, stepping gingerly through the doorway. She was in the process of getting a towel, when I stepped out after her, grabbing her from behind and bending her over at the waist.

"Ooh, Damon!" she cooed, allowing me to move her body as I wanted.

She was obviously turned on by my forcefulness, so I gave her a little push, sending her to her hands on knees on the cold hard bathroom floor. As soon as she dropped, she arched her lower back, sticking her beautiful ass out and up in the air. I followed, dropping to my knees behind her placing one hand on her ass and using the other to push her head down towards the wet tiles.

"Oh yeah," I said quietly to myself licking my lips and giving her firm little ass a light slap.

I then leaned down and planted a kiss on one of Sonya's muscular ass cheeks, causing her to purr with delight.

"You have no idea how fucking sexy you look right now!" I exclaimed, running my hands all over her firm flesh, as I took in the unbelievable sight of Sonya's soaking wet body on her hands and knees on the bathroom floor.

"Take me Damon!" she moaned loudly. " I'm yours! Do whatever you...Ooohhh!"

Sonya's lewd words turned into an incomprehensible sexy groan as I pressed my tongue against her tight puckered opening. I smiled to myself and wiggled my tongue against her wet asshole.

"Oh my God!" she said, throwing her head back in ecstasy. "That feels so fucking good!"

Encouraged by her words, I used both hands to splay her ass open and plant my lips around her hole in a deep wet kiss. Sonya tilted her pelvis giving me better access as I continued attacking her ass with my tongue. Her hands clenched and unclenched in futility, clawing at the wet tiles as her body squirmed under me. Inserting two fingers into her pussy, I stabbed her tight little rosebud, forcing my tongue inside her. Sonya squealed and her ass clenched tight, squeezing the tip of my tongue as It tried in vain to snake its way farther into her asshole. From her mouth began to spew a non stop stream of profanity as I sawed my fingers in and out of her pussy and continued tongue fucking her butt hole. When I had had my fill of Sonya's delicious ass, I lifted my head and pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I asked, sucking her juices off my fingers.

"No." she stated, gasping with lust. "Fuck me here on the floor! Just like a dirty little slut."

I was more than happy to oblige. Bracing her body with my hand I used my other to work my dick into her wet, warm, inviting pussy. Sonya moaned and pressed her face against the floor as she reached under her body and spread her lips for my invading cock. Once I was about halfway in, I took hold of her hips and pushed the remainder inside, pressing my balls up against her engorged pussy lips. Slowly I began to build up speed as I gazed down at her asshole which was glistening wet with my saliva.

"Baby, I can't wait to fuck that tight little ass of yours."

"Oh yeah, Damon. I want it so bad!"

"You want it now?"

"Yes! Fuck Yes! I want your cock in my ass!"

I gave her pussy a few more quick pumps, before withdrawing my dick.

"Do you a have anything we can use as lube?" I asked hopefully.

"There's some lotion on the counter. Will that work?"

"I don't see why not."

With that, I hopped up and grabbed the bottle from the countertop, anxiously opening it and pouring some of the white cream into my hand.

"Mmm, Hurry Damon. I can't wait to get that thing in my ass!"

Sonya then surprised me again by reaching back and running her fingers over her spit soaked asshole.

"Oh yeah," I encouraged, rubbing the lotion over my shaft. "Play with it. Play with your ass!"

She was purring like a kitten as she used two fingers to slowly massage her anal opening which was beginning to relax after the thorough tongue fucking I had just given it. I smiled down on her prone body as I stroked my cock, coating it with makeshift lubricant as I watched two of her fingers slip into her ass. One of the fingers was adorned with Sonya's wedding ring, and there was something highly erotic about watching the massive gemstone glimmer in the light as she used it to finger fuck her own asshole.

As I resumed my position, kneeling behind her sexy body, Sonya slowly withdrew her fingers from her virgin ass. Pressing the head of my cock against her little pink star, I pushed forward using my thumb to help work my head past her tight muscular opening. Sonya let out a strange squealing sound as her sphincter clamped down around the head of my cock, trapping it within the confines of her tight little asshole.

"Try to relax," I urged, holding my cock by the shaft. "Play with your pussy. It'll make it easier."

She did as I suggested and almost immediately her ass relaxed enough for me to guide my dick slowly inside. I looked down and smiled at the sight of my cock disappearing into Sonya's most private hole.

"And I thought your pussy was tight," I exclaimed, pulling back an inch just to slide it in deeper once again.

"Fuck!" she cursed. "Your cock feels so good in my ass!"

Wiggling my hips, I managed to work the rest of my dick into Sonya's butt, until my balls were firmly pressed against her pussy. Her asshole was now firmly clamped around my shaft as I spread her cheeks wide to get a good view of the lewd scene. Pulling back, I then freed my cock, inch by agonizing inch until just the head remained planted inside her.

"Oooooh, put it back!" Sonya begged. "I want it deep in my ass!"

Complying with her wishes, I pushed forward sinking the entire length of my dick back into her tight, slippery hole. I was amazed at how quickly she was adapting to getting fucked in the ass. It had been only a matter of minutes and already she was begging to be fucked harder!

"i'm gonna cum soon!" she gasped, wiggling her ass back into me. "Fuck me hard!"

The steamy bathroom was soon filled with the sound of my hips slapping against Sonya's firm, muscular ass as I repeatedly drove my cock into her tight hole. Her moans of pleasure gradually turned into screams of lust as her body trembled though its second orgasm of the night. Biting into her arm to prevent herself from screaming too loudly, Sonya's asshole began to pulse around my shaft and her muscular cheeks tensed so much I thought she would break my dick off in her ass! After a brief moment longer, she relaxed, dropping her head to the floor.

"Oh my god," she gasped, pulling her cum soaked fingers from underneath her body.

She was finished but I was only beginning.

Reaching out, I grabbed Sonya's shoulders pulling her back onto my cock.

"Uhhh," she moaned as I impaled her with my dick. "Yessss."

Again I pulled her back, eliciting the same response.

"Yes Damon! Fuck me! Use my ass! Use me like a dirty little slut!"

I continued fucking her asshole as she stuck her fingers into her mouth, moaning like a whore as she sucked them clean of her juices. I was nearing the end and Sonya's dirty talking was once again doing the job. Forcefully, I slammed my hips into her, pinning her petite body flat against the floor. grabbing a handful of her silky,wet hair I placed my face next to hers, speaking directly into her ear.

"I'm going to cum in your asshole!" I said through clenched teeth as my hips continue to rise and fall, violating her body there on the bathroom floor of her husband's house.

"Y..e..s....s....s," she managed to stammer, her voice broken up by my relentless pounding. "Ccccuuuuummmm iiinnnn mmmmyyyyy aaaaassssssss!!"

With one final thrust that completely took Sonya's breath away, I unleashed a torrent of hot cum into her virgin asshole.

"Oooooohhhhh," she moaned quietly as the fucking of her ass was gradually replace by the gentle pulsing of my cock squirting cum inside of her.

I took a much needed deep breath and peeled my body off Sonya's. My cock slipped from her ass, followed by a thin rivulet of cum which dripped down onto the wet tile floor. Slowly, Sonya regained her composure and gathered enough strength to pull her ravaged body up to her feet.

"Fuck, that was hot!" she said pulling her wet hair out of her eyes.

I nodded in agreement picking up the bottle of lotion from the counter.

"This actually works pretty good," I said, inspecting the bottle. "Looks pretty fancy though."

"It is," Sonya confirmed with a naughty giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked, casting a suspicious glare her way.

"Oh nothing," she answered. "I was just thinking about what my husband would think if he knew that the hundred dollar lotion he bought me was being used as lubricant so that his wife could get fucked in the ass on the bathroom floor!"

damonX
damonX
3,006 Followers