A Weekend at Sonya's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers

I just laughed as I set the bottle back on the counter.

"Well," Sonya began, grabbing a white bathrobe from a hook on the wall. "I think I worked up an appetite. Are you hungry?"

"A little," I answered. "I think I'm going to hop back in the shower first though. Why don't you go ahead and I'll be down in a bit."

"Okay," she agreed, giving me a peck on the lips. "I'll have a snack ready for you."

As Sonya walked out, I stepped back into the shower. After a refreshing ten minutes later, I dried off, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed back downstairs.

I made my way back to the living room, expecting to find Sonya, but she was nowhere to be found. I walked through another set of doors into a large kitchen, again expecting to find her, but again, no luck.

"Sonya!?" I shouted.

"In here!" came a reply from another doorway to my right.

As I walked through the doorway, following her voice I came into a large dining room lit by an ornate chandelier hanging from the ceiling. in the center of the room was a huge, deep red, very expensive looking wooden table surrounded by matching chairs. And sitting atop that very expensive dining room table was Sonya, completely naked.

"Hey sexy!" she said with a mischievous smile, spreading her legs wide open. "I have your snack all ready for you!"

I smiled back at her and walked towards the table.

"Aren't you tired yet?" I asked jokingly as my dick began to grow once again, forming a ridiculous looking tent under the towel around my waist.

"I just can't get enough of you," she stated, calmly reaching dow to rub her hairless pussy.

"Why?" she asked, lifting her leg to give me view of her asshole. "Don't you want this?"

Sonya pursed her lips together in a sexy pout and reached under her raised thigh, sliding her finger into her tiny hole.

"Ooooooh," she cooed, slipping her finger in up to her knuckle. "I can feel your cum in my ass."

My heart began to race as I watched the scene unfolding before me. Taking the towel from my waist, I tossed it aside, eliciting a lustful gaze from Sonya, who began to eye my cock hungrily. Casting a wicked smile, she pulled her finger out of her ass and held it up to my view. I could see that it was covered in the glistening sheen of the cum I had recently injected into Sonya's ass. Then, with her eyes transfixed on mine, she parted her lips and placed the finger into her mouth, sucking sensually.

"Mmmm," she moaned in approval, licking my cum from her finger. "I love the taste of your cum!"

"Now," she continued, pulling her finger from her mouth. "Get Over Here."

In a flash I was at the table, dropping my face to her pussy. I managed to get in about three flicks of my tongue before Sonya stopped me.

"Uh uh," she said, tilting her hips upwards and pushing my head down lower. "There."

I happily granted Sonya's request and began poking at her exposed asshole with my tongue. She immediately began moaning and grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her ass.

"Fuck yes," she said, running her hands through my hair. "Lick my asshole! Stick your tongue up my ass!"

I tried to make my tongue as stiff as possible before stabbing at her little pink hole, bobbing my head back and forth. Sonya grabbed her ankles and laid back, pulling her legs out wide into the full splits. Eager to please, I pushed forward harder, feeding more of my tongue into her hungry butt hole. I continued tongue fucking her anus for a few more minutes before moving back up to her pussy. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it gently as slipped my middle finger into her well-licked asshole. The combination of my cum and saliva had turned her ass into a tight, but slippery tunnel and my finger slid in and out easily.

Without waiting for further instruction I stood up and pulled Sonya closer to the edge of the table as she remained in the splits position. She looked up at me and flashed one of her sexy smiles as I placed the tip of my dick against her eager asshole.

"Yes," she agreed. "Stick that thing up my ass again!"

I was a little surprised at how dirty Sonya was becoming. Since I had first arrived at her house I had witnessed her transform from a sexy but classy woman into a lewd, sex starved cumsut!

"Oh yeah!" she howled as I slid my cock right up her ass on a river of my own cum.

I wasted no time in fucking her ass and immediately began thrusting in and out, gazing down in amazement as her tight little hole repeatedly swallowed up my cock. Sonya lifted her head and strained to see, as she pulled her legs farther back.

"Oh my God, I can see it! she exclaimed. "I can see your cock sliding in and out of my ass!"

"Do you like it?" I asked, my dick pumping in and out of her like a piston.

"Yes! It looks so dirty! Oh, fuck me Damon! Fuck me like a whore! Fuck my ass on my husband's dining room table."

Hooking my hands under her thighs, I began to pull her firm little body to meet each thrust of my cock as Sonya continued to spew profanity from her sweet little mouth.

"Fuck yes! Oh my God Damon, your dick feels so good in my ass! The next time I eat dinner with my husband at this table I'm going to think about how you fucked my asshole!"

"Fuck," I groaned. "I'm going to cum! Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth!" she shouted with enthusiasm. "I want to taste it! Cum in my mouth!"

I pulled my dick from Sonya's ass with a wet "pop", as she scrambled down from the table top. Dropping to her knees, she grabbed my shaft with one of her tiny hands and sucked my dick into her warm, waiting mouth. She bobbed back and forth on my cock a couple times before the first stream of cum erupted forth, splattering the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure as she milked the hot load from my dick, swallowing every drop of the creamy liquid. When I was finally spent, she gave the head of my cock a teasingly flick of her tongue before letting it fall flaccidly against my leg.

"Damn girl," I gasped. "You really are going to wear me out."

Sonya giggled and rose to her feet.

"And just think," she said, giving my balls a playful squeeze. "We still have all weekend. We can do it in the hot tub, in the pool, on the balcony......"

Sonya's voice trailed off as she walked out of the room. Calmly, I walked over and picked up my towel, wrapping it back around my waist. I wasn't sure if I was going to survive the whole weekend, but I was willing to give it a try. After all, what are friends for?

*

If you would like to see more of Sonya, drop me a line and let me know.

Damon X

damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers