A Weekend at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swami1969
swami1969
83 Followers

"Mmm...ahhh....i'm going to cumm," I told her...as quiet as possible.

She raised her head off me and without missing a beat brought her hand up and continued stroking me. Hunched over my pulsating cock she spat down a glob of spit right down on the top of my penis....her spit quickly being wiped up by her stroking hand making my cock slicker. I felt my body tense up as I felt my first spurt escape me. I opened my eyes to see the first string of cum shoot out and hit Ally right on her cheek. Paying no attention to it Ally continued stroking me as cum bubbled through my cock. I began to explode as Ally continued milking me. As my orgasm subsided, my cock still twitching in Ally's grasp, she dipped her head down and went to work once more with her tongue...licking me clean. When she was done she raised her head and brought her fingers to her face removing the glob of cum on her cheek then licking her fingers clean.

"Mmmm....that was fun," she said to me...as I tried to compose myself... "Now...I think its time for bed." Ally said as she walked into the bathroom. I adjusted my cock back in my boxers and lay down on the bed. I expected Ally to return in her pajamas but was I ever wrong. Ally came out of the bathroom topless...her pert breasts firm and her pink nipples erect, and wearing these tight hipster panty shorts. I could tell they were tight because I could clearly make out the lips of her pussy pressed against the material forming a camel toe. Ally walked over to the door to make sure it was looked...

"Just being cautious...can't let mom and dad find me like this in the morning," she giggled as she hopped into bed. She lay down beside me...her back facing my chest. I looked down to catch a quick glimpse of her firm ass which was sticking out of the hipster shorts before she pulled the covers over us. Just then Ally reached behind and grabbed my hand pulling it...draping it over her body. She took my palm in hers and placed it firmly beneath her breast so that I was cupping her. Her breast felt great in my hand...perfectly round and firm. I squeezed down on it a little loving every moment.

"James...get closer...I want to feel you."

I shuffled closer to her...bringing my crotch right up to her ass so that my cock was pressed into her.

"Mmmm...that's what I like," she whispered "Good night James."

"Nite Ally," I replied.

We lay there spooning...my penis squeezed into the cleft of her ass, my hand wrapped over her body cupping her breast...under the covers as we fell asleep. In the wee hours of morning I was awoken by the sound of a car engine. As I slowly became fully awake gaining my senses I realized I had a hard on...and it was pressed between Ally's warm ass cheeks. I raised the covers and saw the situation...Ally's panties and my boxers around our ankles. Ally...the mischievous devil that she was must have pulled them down during the night...not that I was complaining...having my cock buried between that firm round ass was a dream come true. But now back to the car engine...I got out of bed and pulled up my boxers over my bouncing hard on. I approached the window and peeked through the curtains to see my parent's car driving off. I made my way out to the kitchen where I found a note from mom.

"Jimmy/Ally....your dad and I thought we'd visit Aunt Rebecca...didn't want to wake you guys...so we'll be back this afternoon...there's food in the fridge...Have fun...don't get into any trouble.....Love Mom."

A smile came over my face...Aunt Rebecca lived in a nearby town...not too far from here...probably forty five minute drive. I took the note and headed back to our room to a still sleeping Ally. I quickly went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and also because I was dying to take a piss. I exited the bathroom and closed the door behind me, I removed my boxers and jumped back into bed behind Ally...I snuggled up close to her so my dick found that ohh so familiar position pressed into Ally. I reached my hand over Ally and began heavily groping her breasts...in an attempt to awake her pleasurably.

"Mmmm...well good morning to you too," I heard her say as she gently pushed back to confirm the presence of my hard cock. With out saying a word to her I just laid the note down in front her. She took it in her hand and read it. Without turning around she reached her arm behind and took hold of my dick. She had it firmly in her hand as she raised it a little so she could move her ass back a little. She then began to rub the tip of my cock on her soft ass cheek. The smoothness of her ass and my cock rubbing against each other was magnificent. Ally continued rubbing my flesh against her using her hand. Soon my cock began to drool precum over her ass and the smoothness was now replaced by stickiness. When Ally felt this she turned around to face me. Even in the morning now awoken Ally was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Her out of place hair and face with no make up was so sexy it drove me crazy. She looked down at my throbbing cock with a smile. She then got out of bed and pulled up her panties.

"Just give me one minute sweetie...I just need to freshen up a bit...I'll be right back," she said heading into the bathroom. I assumed she needed to brush her teeth etc. About five minutes went by before Ally finally returned. She walked up to the edge of the bed and bent over as she removed her panties. Her scent filled the air...and I knew that she was wet with anticipation. She jumped into bed and laid beside me...she pulled me close to her and stuck her tongue down my throat...it was wet and warm and so erotic. My stiffened penis was pressed into Ally's stomach just below her ribs...leaving a trail of precum on whatever it touched. I positioned myself lower so my cock was now inline with Ally's pussy. This is where Ally abruptly stopped...reached over to the nightstand and fumbled through on of the draws. She then turned to me.

"One minor problem Jimmy...I haven't taken my pills for a couple day so you're gonna need to wear this," she said raising her hand that was clutching on to a condom.

"Sure no problemo...throw it here," I replied.

"No...its ok...I can do it...you just lay there"

I did as Ally said, lying in the middle of the bed...my dick pointing straight upwards. Ally opened the wrapper removing the condom...then moved down to my crotch. She took hold of my cock to keep it in place...then placed the condom in her other hand between her index and thumb. She placed the rubber over my cock and slowly rolled in down my shaft...watching as the latex expanded around my swollen cock. When the ring reached the base of my cock she took both hands and placed them on my penis and pulled down...making sure there were no creases or bubbles. When she was done she took a moment to admire my latexed member. Ally then took firm hold of my cock and squeezed down on it. "Mmmm....I am so horny," she cooed as she fondled around with my dick. She then laid on top of me....planting kisses all over my chest and eventually my face and mouth. My throbbing cock sleeved in rubber was pressed against her smooth stomach...just waiting. I brought my hand up to her right tit...groping her marvelous round breasts. Ally reached behind her taking my cock in her hand, holding me straight and in place. She slowly eased back...the tip of my cock barely pressing against her hairless pussy. When she knew that she was lined up right she pushed back some more...sending my hard cock into her slick waiting vagina.

"Mmm..ohhh...mmmm," we both moaned as she pushed back further...my cock sliding all the way into her tight cunt.

Ally began moving up and down as she still held on to the base of my cock which was now sliding in and out of her. She continued like this...looking down at me before slowing down a little.

"Mmmm....ohhh God!!...James...I want you on top," came the moans of Ally.

With one movement...my dick still buried in her...Ally rolled over...allowing me to straddle her. She opened her legs wider as I began plunging in and out of her. It was complete ecstasy...moving in and out of Ally's tight vagina. I looked down at Ally...her eyes closed... a smile on her face...she was taking in the moment. I continued thrusting into her as ally began to buck her hips to meet my thrusts. Our movement slowed a little as I leaned in to invade Ally's mouth with my tongue. She sucked on my tongue hungrily as soft moans escaped her. She raised her ass engulfing my cock with her vagina...then allowed her ass to fall back to the bed. She continued this...taking over the thrusting actions...as I lay on top of her sucking on her wet tongue. Soon her thrusts became more violent as I realized she was ready. I released her tongue from my mouth and began thrusting once more. Ally used her right hand...to rub the sides of her pussy as my slick shaft continued plunging in and out of her. I saw Ally bite down on her lower lip as I felt the inner folds of her vagina tighten, gripping my cock like a vice.

"Ohhh god....james....Ahhh....mhmmmm!" she screamed as I felt the warm cascade of her juices around my shaft. Seconds later I felt my own oncoming orgasm. I continued thrusting at a heightened pace fueled by the slickness of her juices and smoothness of the condom. I felt the cum in my shaft building to the top as I exploded. I slowed my thrusts as I continued spurting cum...filling the condom. Ally still experiencing aftershocks of her own orgasm was thrashing about beneath me as indescribable pleasure surged through our bodies. As we both came down from our orgasms I collapsed upon her...my cock twitching around, still buried in her now releasing cunt...covered in her juices.

"My God James...that was amazing," Ally sighed reaching down unrolling the condom off my dick. Once it was off...she swiftly double wiped my deflating cock from my fluids...then licking her palms clean. She held up the condom briefly inspecting the volume of cum expelled before tossing in the in bin near the bed. As I laid there breathing heavily, Ally rolled over...draping her leg over mine...her smooth wet pussy dampening my leg. She put her arms over my chest and came in close to me...planting a kiss on my cheek.

"That was great James...you were wonderful."

"You too Ally...amazing," I replied.

Ally and I laid there...covered in each other's juices, the room filled with the stench of our sex...knowing we'd have to get up soon before our parents returned. But all we could do at the moment was lay in each other's arms breathing heavily as we regained strength from the magnificent sex we just had.

*

Hope you enjoyed...an exciting follow up is on the way...hopefully much sooner than this one took.

swami1969
swami1969
83 Followers
12