A Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
Three couples swap partners.
6.7k words
4.24
200.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had invited our friends Gary and Denise, and their friends, Gregg and Nichole, up to our cabin one weekend. I was standing near the sink washing the plates while my husband Scott, Gary, Denise, and Nichole were chatting in the next room, after the great meal I served them.

Suddenly I heard a voice asking, "May I help you?" and when I turned I saw Gregg.

"Thanks Gregg, can you prepare coffee for everyone while I finish here?"

He agreed and came to take the cups in the draining board right in front of me and pressed against my back to catch the cups. I was a little shocked as I felt a huge bulge pressing against my bottom, so I turned to look at him and smiling he glanced at me saying, "Well Donna, definitely you have a great body, and I can only appreciate and thank for the sight you were giving?"

Immediately I realized that, due to the position I had washing dishes and the short skirt I was wearing, I was showing to anyone entering the room I was not wearing any panties. I felt astonished, as I was not intending to arouse anybody, I simply didn't remember I was not wearing a thong as usual. In the meanwhile, Gregg was passing an arm around my waist, taking one of my firm breasts in his hand and beginning to roll the nipple between his fingers. I kept still from the shock, doubled by the discovery that my pussy was really appreciating what was happening. Then the second hand of Gregg's plunged under my skirt, reached my clit and started to tease it. I couldn't believe I was the one that was starting to moan and was stroking my buttocks over the bulge that was pressing me from behind. Suddenly I felt Gregg unzipping his jeans and a big bar penetrated me from behind.

My eyes widened and my mouth tried to catch a breath as his anaconda stretched my vagina to an incredible dimension, and I felt my knees weaken as I began to cum, rolling and scrambling while a finger was brutalizing my asshole. With a loud pop, Gregg pulled out his monster from under my skirt, and I fell on the wash-basin, gasping and waiting for Gregg to spray his load on my back. But a firm hand pressed on my back nailing me in position, while Gregg's cock was started to break through my vulva again. In few strokes, my cervix was completely stretched and big tears were rolling down my cheeks, while a tremendous climax was growing inside me. With a final shove that sent my head slamming against a pot on the edge of the basin, Gregg began to erupt his cream deep in my belly and an entire lot of rainbows passed through my eyes while my body was shaking completely out of control.

My shaking tossed the pot on the floor with a hell of a clang, and Scott's voice from the next room, "Donna, what's happening there? Where's our coffee?"

And me in answer, "No problem Honey, I'm just cumming!!!"

After coffee and some small talk, we split up into partners to begin a night of erotic sex. Gregg naturally grabbed me for his first partner of the evening; wanting to continue where he left off. When we got into the bedroom he took me in his arms and gave me very long kiss, his tongue darting in as deep as it could go. I returned it with the same vigor, and could feel his cock urging to be released as I pressed against him. My nipples were hard as stone and beginning to throb. My hands caressed his butt cheeks, as his were on mine. We broke apart from our kiss and he kissed my ears and neck. He slowly unhooked my top and lifted it gently off me. Cupping my breast in his hands, he caressed, kissed and traced them with his tongue. I pulled his head tightly to me, as he began to remove my skirt. He slowly slid them down as he moved his lips down my body and was soon kissing my clit.

He moved me slowly to the bed and placed a pillow beneath me, sat me down and lifted my legs to remove the skirt from my feet. He stood up and pressed his hard cock between my breasts, and had me press them together as he took a few strokes. I liked the feel of it and moved it up and down and around my nipples. He stepped back and I kissed the tip of it, as it was getting wet from his pre-cum. I took him deep into my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. All the time he was massaging my pussy, which was very wet by now. He laid me back and made sure the pillow was under my ass, and knelt down and started sucking my pussy and fondling me with his fingers. I climaxed almost immediately and he kept sucking and licking with his darting tongue in and out, stopping occasionally to take a breath while still working his fingers.

I caressed my breasts and pulled at my nipples. My hormones controlled me. His face was buried in my pussy, and as another climax built up, I pulled him even deeper. I moaned at him where to move his lips and tongue. Finally my hips trussed upwards and I pulled him even harder and deeper to me, as I sprayed cum down his throat and on his face. I fell back on the bed and he licked me a little more before climbing on top of me. I kissed some cum from his face and guided his loving cock into me. He penetrated me with his swollen cock, and the deeper it got the better it felt. I lifted up to his strokes, signaling I wanted more. As the tempo worked up, I rolled him over and got on top and started pumping him harder and faster. I was working into another strong orgasm as I felt him grow, and I anxiously waited for the shooting of his cum into me.

This was much better than the other times. He did not cum as fast and I was truly enjoying it, and I told myself that this was not going to be the last time I took this man to bed. He finally came with me at the same time. We pumped harder at each other until we finally collapsed. I laid on top of him, my pussy throbbing and contracting around his still hard cock, vibrating inside me. We kissed gently and teased each other with our lips and tongues, and caressed each others body. I was surprised to feel how hard he still was after several minutes of this. I finally lifted and rolled off him and laid my head on his chest. I played with his erection until we were ready to go again!

Oh, the feel of him hard against me was wonderful, and I could feel the pressure within me deepen. He snuggled me against him and his arms surrounded me and softly kneaded my breasts. I laid my head back against his shoulder and moaned softly.

"Is this what you wanted, Donna?" he whispered against my ear.

"Oh, yes!" I breathed.

I was lost in his touch. His hands caressed my breasts, gently pulling at my nipples making them harden and my breasts swelled underneath their sure handling. I gently pressed my hips back so that I was pressed firmly against his body, and with a gentle swaying motion teased him in return. It only heightened the effect we were having on each other, as we enjoyed the gentle caresses of our hands. I heard Gregg groan, and he turned me around and kissed me fiercely. I could feel his longing, desire and heat in that searing kiss. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and did battle with mine. Deeper the kiss became as I followed his lead and enjoyed the taste of him. Shivers seemed to run though both our bodies and our hands were not still, as our hands moved to feel every part we could touch. I moved my hands to his erection and slipped my hands around his cock. I felt him shudder as the contact made him nearly lose control.

"Oh damn that feels good!" Gregg moaned into my lips.

Our kisses turned to more erotic nips, as I slid my hands over him, enjoying the strength of his erection, running my fingers through the hair at the base, caressing his balls.

He removed my hands with a gentle, "Not yet."

Gregg kissed me gently and slowly dropped to his knees. Curiosity filled my imagination. His hands reached around me and stroked my backside, exploring every curve and hallow. Kneading my skin, he sent shivers running through my spine. I moaned and leaned my hands on Gregg's shoulders for support. As I closed my eyes, I felt his tongue slide to my groin and slip past my lips. Tasting me and licking me, his tongue slid over the sensitive nub and made me start shaking. I spread my legs apart so that he could move closer, locking my knees so that I wouldn't fall. I leaned back on the bedroom wall to support myself, as I opened myself wider to him. He moved in, and I could feel his tongue reaching deep within me, tasting me, drinking me, stroking that nub that sent me over the edge. As the need built within me, he continued his stoking and probing with his tongue.

My hands tightened, as the tremors took over my body. Arching my groin against him, I felt his tongue licking and flicking the sensations higher. Gregg probed his tongue deep within me and I felt my body snap. Pleasure filled me, and I shook uncontrollably against him. Every nerve of my body sang a pure note of pleasure that left me spent. He held me as the tremors wracked my body, drinking his fill and slowly bringing me back down to earth. Gregg lowered me to the floor and cradled me, as my mind recovered from the pleasure he had given me. I looked into his eyes, my body spent, but my passion for him filled me. The joy he gave me had to be returned. Fairness and my heart demanded it of me. Gregg stood to help me up, and his erection lay there before me, still swollen, still wanting.

I looked up at him and smiled a naughty little grin, and took hold of his cock in my hands. His gasp of pleasure and delight told me I had caught him off guard. Now it was his turn to lean against the bedroom wall. I caressed him thoroughly, allowing my fingers to run through the hair at his base, stroking the sensitive skin where the shaft meets the balls. I caressed his balls and stroked the skin underneath and just behind. With each stroke, he moaned a little more. I than licked the entire length of his shaft. My tongue stroked his erection from the base to the tip. I ran my tongue around the edge of his tip where it met the shaft, and he moaned some more. I gently took him inside my mouth and let the heat surround it. Now it was his turn to moan and shiver. I smiled to myself in triumph, as his knees locked and his hands ran through my hair trying to find some distraction from the pleasure I was giving him.

I continued to lick and wrap my tongue around his cock, slowly pulling away from it, and then moving it back inside. I created a little suction with each pull, drawing his passion to complete itself. I kept that up for a little bit, slowly pulling and gently returning my mouth to take in the full length of his shaft. His moans and shivers picked up urgency, and he also could not keep his groin still. Gregg joined the motion, and we picked up speed as I sucked him and stroked his balls with my fingers. I stroked my fingers from the underside of his balls up the side of his base and back down again.

Gregg kept moaning, "Oh baby!" as the urgency built inside him.

Eventually I felt his body stiffen, as he left earth and his release took over. Warm liquid filled my mouth as I quickly swallowed his load. I kept my loving attentions going as he finished and followed the orgasm through. Gregg slid to the floor and looked deep into my eyes. The smile we shared was tender and full of the desire we felt for each other. I could see his cock stirring to life once again, and I knelt down to give it some loving kisses and to warm it with my tongue. Gregg hardened immediately and I looked at him and smiled seductively. He grinned back and lifted me back up to my feet and kissed me once again. His erection pressed against my belly. As we walked from the bedroom, hand in hand, he kept looking back at me. His eyes were so full of the promises that his erection clearly stated. He raised my hand and kissed the knuckles ever so softly, sending shivers through my arm and fingers. I looked at his face and his eyes were such a wonder to me. Even in the darkened hallway, the fire in them made my breathing quicken and the excitement of future promised passion began to take me.

We switched partners, Denise joining Gregg and Nichole pairing with Scott. It was time for a romp with Gary. We entered his bedroom and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me, tenderly at first, but with growing passion. His tongue slipped past my lips and once again danced and did battle with mine, as the passion between us deepened. Our kiss deepened and I reveled in the taste of my "fuck buddy", in the sensations his tongue stroked in my mouth, and I felt my belly tightening, as once again my body prepared for that most pleasant of journeys. Our kisses turned more demanding and my nipples hardened against the hair on his warm chest. My body molded itself to his, and I could feel his erection pulsing against my belly, hot and full. I slowly stepped back and smiled seductively at him.

Gary's eyes were once again liquid pools, and I knew that I wanted to pleasure him and make him burn. I pushed him back on the bed and smiled mischievously, brazenly gazing at the picture of him, lying there naked; his erection unwilling to be ignored. The muscles in his chest, arms and legs were showing off the tension my gaze was creating, as I slowly moved my eyes from his face, down his chest, over his belly, pausing to burn his erection and then traveling down his legs. I paused to consider my options, and smiled knowingly to myself. I took his legs by the knees and spread them before me. Climbing onto the bed between them, I slid my hands down his knees, up his thighs, over his hips and slipped them up to his chest, running my fingers through his hair and slowly caressing his nipples with my fingers.

They hardened at my touch, and I ran circles with my fingers. I grinned as I heard Gary moan, and I slid my hands down over his ribs, and curling my fingers, softly raked my nails down his side to his hips. His moans of pleasure made me grin with the power I had, and I leaned my head down and started kissing his erection, running my tongue down the shaft and up to the tip, where I took him into my warm mouth. I dragged my nails down his hips and to the sides of his erection, gently raking the sensitive skin as I finished the caress under his balls. I heard him moan and shudder, and then his hands stilled on my hair and I looked at him. His gaze was hot and tortured and you shook your head and said, "Come here Donna."

I took him once more into my mouth for a final loving caress, and then began to crawl up his body. His erection moved down against my throat, and I paused to kiss his firm belly. His eyes closed and he leaned back to enjoy my ministrations on him. I moved a little higher and nestled his erection between my breasts. They swelled with the contact, and I felt his cock pulsing against them. The soft skin of my breasts cushioned his erection and I gently moved them up and down his shaft. The hair at its base tickled my breasts in a gentle caress that sent shivers running down my spine. I could feel my body get wet and hot, as I crawled up his body. I kissed his nipples while I gently moved my breasts against his erection. His moans of pleasure were a drug in my veins, fueling my desire to pleasure him and make him melt under my body.

My tongue swirled against his nipples and my hands moved through the hair on his chest; my nails softly scratching the skin in a teasing caress. Gary's moans increased and he could no longer stay still and moved his hips against my breasts. He pushed his erection against the soft fullness of my breasts, sliding down my soft skin only to push back through once more. I continued my cat-like crawl up his body, my breasts leaving his erection and now slid up his belly to his chest, while my belly gave his erection a soft caress. The hair on his chest teased my nipples and they hardened and tightened against his. I moved my hips and slowly pulled my legs to straddle his. I raised my eyes and glanced at Gary's face. He looked at me with his burning eyes and I knew I was driving him crazy.

We grinned at each other in recognition to the sweet torture I was delivering to his willing body. My body wasn't unaffected either. His erection now cradled itself against my groin, and my labia gently caressed his shaft as I gently moved my hips over the length of him. My body was wet and moist and building in heat, as the excitement of teasing his body teased mine as well. I licked my lips as I lowered my body over him, breathing against his neck and laying kisses along the artery, pulsing to my touch. Oh, how I love the feel of him against me. My breasts pressed firmly against him, the curls of my groin cradled the length of him, and I could feel him pulse as my wetness slowly seeped over both of us, making his pubic hair wet and our groins slick. His moans were heaven and his body moved on its own, as if it wanted so much and didn't know where to go or do first.

I trailed kisses from the base of his neck up to his ear and along his jaw line. Finally coming to his lips and looking into his eyes I whispered against them, "What would you like now, love?" and then I leaned against your lips for a kiss.

Wordlessly he placed his hands on my hips and shifted his erection into my wet body. I felt him slide in, the tip of his cock caressing the opening of my pussy as he entered. Gary shuddered as he penetrated me deeper, sitting me fully upon him. I closed my eyes as I felt his shaft pulse within. The skin inside was sensitive and hot, and my wetness spread over us both. I sat upon him, my hands on his shoulders, his hands on my hips, and we looked at each other as he thrust within me. His hands guided my hips, keeping the rhythm slow at first. I loved his eyes. They told me so much, and I could see the enjoyment he was having just watching me move up and down over him. We fit so beautifully, I could feel his cock touch me deep inside and as we moved, and that tightness built and grew within me.

Gary grinned and his eyes burned as we moved. He then lowered my head to his and his tongue slipped into my mouth to deal as erotically with my tongue as his erection was teasing me below. His hands left the rhythm of our hips and moved to my breasts, kneading and caressing and teasing the nipples. I moaned as the tension built, as his fingers tweaked my nipples and his tongue stroked my tongue. As the urgency built within me, he responded to the heat and moved faster, thrusting harder into me and pushing himself to the deepest point within me. I returned his ardor with equal power, as our hips met again and again, driving my passion higher, building the tension. I moaned, and cried as the frustration grew, as the release I knew was waiting for me drew closer and stronger.

I heard him whisper to himself, "Not yet," and a look of pure tortured concentration captured his face as he then gazed at me. His hands moved from my breasts to my fevered face and he held me in his hands, looked into my eyes, whispered, "Yes, just a bit longer," and then he thrust stronger and deeper within me, and I felt my body shatter into a million pieces. My groined tightened around his erection and I shook with the force of the orgasm he was giving me. He moved slowly within me, as I traveled that journey and clung to his body and shook with my release. As my mind slowly cleared, I realized that he had not joined me and I looked at his face. He was watching me, enjoying my reaction, but I could tell he was working hard to increase my pleasure and extend his own.

I frowned a little, but he just grinned and then drawing me close, while my body had not yet really recovered, he began to thrust into me again. He moved me against him and his hand stroked my nub to help build the magic again. I whimpered with the torture. I shook and moved and thrust my groin in response. My nerves tingled and I found that I could not keep still. His hands slid down my spine, sending shivers through my nerves and he cupped my butt to increase the power of the thrust. Oh, my, I had never felt like this. I had never been fucked like this and I didn't know how to deal with it. I couldn't stay still, but movement was torture. His erection moved hard against me and my body remained wet and hot in response to the stimulation he was giving me. The power of this second build to the orgasm was more intense then I knew how to handle.

12