A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We do as we are told letting all the information sink in. The buttons fly all over when our shirts are torn off us. The leather straps again fly out of nowhere binding our wrists, and hoisting us up off the floor facing one another. Her breasts jiggle as she sniffles. It is turning me on in a way.

Then my mind turns to more leather strapping flying through the air. I brace myself just before it begins to whip my back. It leaves me, and begins to whip her back making her cry out in pain. After a few swipes it returns to me, and it whips my chest and stomach. I moan in pain until it moves back to her. I watch as her breasts shake from the straps contacting her flesh. The welts turn red, and raise up from her skin. A couple trickles of blood escape some of the welts only to trickle down.

It then returns to me whipping my back for a while. Hours pass with the strap passing between us systematically doling out our punishment. It only ends when she passes out. She is slowly lowered to the floor where the long haired guy picks her up, and then carries her to the bed laying her down. I am dropped to the floor, and left to lay. I too pass out.

When I come to I look to see her still out. I crawl to her to make sure she's alright. She comes to slowly. She is barely conscious when the men enter the room. Standing all around us they just stare.

"We've come to a consensus." The long haired guy says to us. "You will both be used by us at will in any way we see fit until we tire of you. If you try another stunt like the last one you will be punished even more severely."

The brown haired guy grabs her ass still covered in the leggings, and tears them down the center baring her ass crack and crotch. He then shoves my face between her ass cheeks telling me to get it wet. I've always wanted to lick her ass, and I eagerly delve right in lapping her asshole for all it's worth. I feel the back of my own leggings tear open, and I feel the air against my exposed ass.

I keep licking while I feel a dick press against my back hole, and push hard into me. It feels like it's tearing me up by going in dry. My moans are muffled by her ass on my mouth. I am fucked hard for a short while before I hear the brown haired guy moan out some chant just before he cums in my rectum. It burns as it fills my guts. I moan and shake as it sears my insides. My face is pushed against her ass effectively silencing me. When he pulls out he orders me to kneel beside my wife.

"On your hands and knees my slut." The long haired guy commands her.

She obeys readily. I am kneeling beside her getting a damn good look at her ass and crotch from the side.

"How do you like watching your wife getting fucked by someone else?" The brown haired guy asks.

I shrug my shoulders not wanting to give them the satisfaction of knowing that I dislike it.

"That's good." The blond guy pipes up as he steps near. "Then you won't mind helping me out."

He crawls under her laying on his back.

"Take out my dick, make it hard, and then put it in her like a good fag bitch."

I undo his pants, and slide them off him. Then I stroke his dick trying to get it hard. Nothing. I bend down taking it in my mouth. I begin to suck it, and I feel it grow in my mouth. I make sure he's rock solid before spreading her pussy open. Lining up his stiff dick with her hole I watch her lower herself down onto his cock until it completely disappears inside of her vagina.

"Very good." The short black haired guy says. "Now it's my turn."

I pull his dick out, and suck him hard the same as the other guy. Then I watch as he kneels behind her. I spread her ass cheeks for him, but he tells me no. Instead he lays opposite of the blonde under her.

"I want to be in that cunt."

I spread her already stuffed pussy a bit more while I line up his cock along side the blondes. Her pussy is dripping with juice, and it's hard to hold her lips open. She slowly lowers herself onto both of the cocks. I watch in amazement as her pussy stretches around them, and slowly swallows them up. She bounces on them slowly fucking for a few minutes before the brown haired guy steps up.

"My turn to have some of this fat bitch's ass."

He is already rock hard, but I suck on him anyway to try to lube him up some. Then I line him up to her back hole while I spread her cheeks. I watch it sink in easily. Her moans fill the air as she fucks all three at once. Then I watch the long haired guy cram his dick down her throat. I sit back to take it all in. She is full of dicks in every hole, and it looks and sounds like she's loving it.

Her body slams back onto the dicks over and over while another is down her throat on the upswing. She quickly orgasms, and it looks like a good one. That one barely subside before another one overcomes her. I move for a better view of her bottom end. I am awed by the sight. My dick is rock hard watching them. Seeing her orgasm again and again.

The long haired guy cums first. She tries to swallow as much as she can, but it proves to be too much too fast. He squirts it all over her face and breasts as well as in her mouth. He goes on for minutes bringing her to another orgasm. The brown haired guy growls loud, and then fills her ass with his load while her orgasm rushes through her. He finishes mere seconds before her. I see her asshole hang open when he pulls out. It's well worn, and messy with semen now.

She keeps slamming her pussy down on the two cocks inside of her. The sloshing sounds of her orgasmic wetness mixes in with her moans of pleasure. The brown haired guy sits beside me holding his dick out to me. I bend down, and am caught off guard by the smell of her rectum on him. He pulls my head down until his dick is firmly planted in my mouth. I watch her fuck out of the corner of my eye while I suck him. I fill with lust even more than I already am, and his dick begins to taste good. I suck him with a renewed vigor wanting to taste his cum for some reason.

I watch and suck for a while before I see the first twinges of orgasm begin to ripple through her yet again. I find myself sucking harder as her orgasm intensifies. Minutes later I hear one of the guys in her growl followed by the other guy seconds later. I glance over to see both cocks pulsating as they pump her womb full of semen while she orgasms herself. They barely finish when I get my stomach filled by the brown haired guy's load. I gulp it all down until he walks away.

I stare at my wife's empty pussy as it hangs wide open. She looks so used. It turns me on in a way. Strangely though I don't want to fuck her. I am just happy looking at her this way. The guys leave the room, and she lays on her stomach on the bed. I crawl in beside her, and we hold each other as we fall asleep.

12