A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Just the two of you and nature.
3.2k words
4.6
18.7k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

Taking a seat on the stool, I feel more of my juices trickle from me, making my ass slip and slide on the wooden surface. Not knowing how you might react to an interruption, I take a chance anyway, "Baby, I know you're almost done with dinner, but I really wish you would have let me give you the same attention you gave me. I wanted so much to taste you."

Turning to look at me over your shoulder, you say, "You know I would love nothing more than to have you give me one of your fantastic blowjobs, but dinner is almost ready, and you also know how I feel about my cooking...don't worry I wont forget, and I wont let you forget about it either." You give me a little wink before turning your attention back to dinner.

I pick up my glass and down the last of my wine in one gulp. Pouring myself another glass, I feel a little disappointed, but I know you are a man of your word and that when I do get around to giving you your blowjob, I am going to make sure it will be fabulous. Watching you work your magic finishing dinner, I take a deep breath and inhale the delicious aromas of your culinary creation. "Mmmm, smells great Baby...I'm starving."

"Well, I sure hope it tastes as good at is smells," you say jokingly. You already know you are an incredible chef and enjoy every minute you get in the kitchen, preparing meals and taking the occasional moment away to enjoy me too.

"Of that, I have no doubt," I reply my eyes widening as you turn to face me, with plates in hand. Moving to the small breakfast nook, we sit and begin our meal. I immediately feel the soft fabric of the chair on my bare pussy. I grin a little as it is incredibly soft and caresses my skin gently as I very slightly move back and forth. "Mmmm, its excellent Baby...as always," I say after swallowing my first bite. You smile in acknowledgement and with continuing moans of approval and pure palatable satisfaction, we clean off our plates quite quickly. It appears that both of us were a lot hungrier than we realized. Leaning back I take a sip from my glass, allowing my shirt to open moreso than it already it.

I see your eyes drop down and a smile slowly creep over your lips as you admire my full round breasts barely hidden by my shirt. Swallowing the last of your wine, you lean back and continue to stare at my inviting mounds. With your stare, I feel a chill sweep over my body and my nipples harden. Instinctively you lick your lips and look into my eyes. I smile at you and sit up straigher, pushing my tits outwards, silently inviting you to touch them. "I'll clean up," I say, smiling and picking up the plates, moving towards the sink.

I intentionally drop a couple of utensils on the floor so that you can watch as I bend over at the waist and pick them up. I feel the air against my soft and still moist folds and grin as I know your eyes are transfixed on my pussy also. Taking my time, and keeping my back to you the whole time, I start to clean up, rinsing and cleaning the plates and other kitchen items. I know its only a matter of time before you will approach me from behind.

After a minute of doing dishes and splashing the water, I hear the chair sliding across the floor and your foots steps. As you close in on me, I cant help but grin broadly as I know what is coming next. I try to keep my composure as I feel your hands gently on my ass cheeks, but I push back at you anyway. I feel the rough fabric of your camouflage against my bare skin, and I shudder from the heat of your breath on my neck. You always make a point of kissing and gently biting my neck as you know it drives me crazy. I close my eyes and you slowly lift my hair off my neck with one hand and work your way around from one side of my neck to the other. Meanwhile, your other hand moves around my waist, resting on my stomach, pulling me back to you. Chills run up and down my spine and my nipples harden again. They ache in anticipation of your touch.

Moving my ass from side to side, I can easily feel your rock hard cock straining against your pants. Letting my hair fall down over my shoulder, you reach around me, placing both hands under my shirt, cupping and squeezing my tits. "You're such a fucking tease," you whisper in my ear as you roll my nipples between your fingers, sending endless spasms down to my pussy. I arch my back slightly and push my ass harder against your confined cock. Feeling my pussy get wetter, I drop one hand down between my legs.

"No! Don't!" you say firmly. "You're mine...you will do as I say...you will do what I want, when I want...you will not do anything unless I tell you to...got it?"

I smile at the prospect of being under your command, and reply, "Uh huh."

You roughly pinch my already pointy nipples, pulling them outwards. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes what..." you growl in my ear as you twist my nipples so hard, it causes me to wince.

"Yes..." I say louder, pausing for a moment unsure of what to say next. I get the feeling you want to do some roleplaying, which is fine with me, but as we didn't talk about it earlier, I am unsure of what to say.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, you yank it, making my head tilt back, "YES WHAT?"

Startled by your forcefulness, my voice becomes a little shaky, "Yes,....Sir?" I reply obediently and inquisitively at the same time.

"That's a good girl. Sir will be fine for now. I can tell you are surprised, but don't worry, we're just going to have a little fun...I just want to have my way with you. And I have no doubt you will be having fun too, Baby."

Hearing you call me Baby, always makes me smile. I turn my head and look over my shoulder at you, my blue/green eyes wide with anticipation, a great deal of excitement and a little nervousness, all portrayed with a sweet and innocent smile. You lean forward gently kissing my cheek, and smile reassuringly. Stepping back, the smile on your face vanishes, and with the same authoritative tone as before you speak. "Now, face forward and spread your legs wider..." Complying with your instructions I do as you tell me and feel my heart beating faster. "Step back a little and bend over at your waist, hands on the counter." As I move into position, I feel my tits fall away from my body. I look down and see my nipples are still rock hard, like little bullets pointing down to the floor. "Spread your legs just a little wider." I widen my stance only a few inches and am immediately keenly aware of my silken smooth pussy lips parting slightly. The coolness in the air is a stark contrast to the heat and moisture within me. Taking a moment to admire how I am positioned, you then step closer to me. "Yeah, that's nice....very nice," you utter as you touch your index finger to my wet slit.

I jump as I feel your finger on me. I hear you chuckle as you see my reaction and you push your finger into me, only about half way. You hold it there for a moment then push your finger deeper until your knuckles are pressed against my pussy. I close my eyes as you rotate your finger, feeling my inner walls and the heat within me. A quiet whimper escapes me as you slowly withdraw your probing finger. You again chuckle at my reaction, "you liked that, didn't you? You want more, don't you? You want me to finger fuck your tight little pussy, don't you?" I nod in response and moan quietly. Unsatisfied with my response, you speak loudly, "Don't make me ask you again..."

"Yes!" I answer quickly. "Yes Sir...I liked it...I want more...please, I want you to finger fuck me," I plead.

"Mmmm, that's better." I then feel a second finger and smile, knowing you are going to push them both into me. When I feel them barely entering me, I push back to your hand. You quickly remove your fingers, "I didn't tell you to do that...don't do it again," you say, giving my ass a hard swat. Not speaking a word or uttering a sound, I whip my head around and glare at you, thinking to myself, "how dare you slap my ass like that?"

Seeing my reaction, you grin mischievously, "Oooh, if looks could kill! Didn't like that, did you?" In defiance, I don't answer and turn my head looking forward again. Just for the fun of it, you swat my ass again, right on the same spot as before. I close my eyes and think that when I get the chance, I am going to repay you for this. I feel the burning heat on my ass from your hand and can only imagine the red mark you left there. I close my eyes as try not to think of the intense throbbing of my ass cheek, only to have my thoughts interrupted by the sound of your zipper going down.

You rest your hand on my ass and slowly move it in circles over the red handprint. I hear you snigger as you feel the intense heat. Not removing your fingers from me, you slowly move them down to my pussy. Sliding them into me, you coat your fingers with my juices. You wiggle them back and forth, occasionally hitting my g-spot, making me shudder. I squeeze my inner walls onto your fingers, getting as much pleasure from you as I can. Feeling the added resistance, you resume finger fucking me again, harder this time. I moan louder, knowing how much you love to hear my primal responses to you.

"Damn, your pussy is drenched Baby...hear that?" I turn my head slightly and hear a quiet squelching noise from your fingers probing me, sliding in and out, getting me wetter. Hearing your finger sliding in and out makes me smile and I push back against your hand, desperate for more pleasure. I feel the fabric of your pants brushing the backs of my thighs, then your fingers being taken away from my hungry pussy. I exhale heavily as you take a hold of your cock and rub the precum covered tip over my drenched pussy.

Feeling just the tip of your rock hard cock pushing into me, I tilt my hips. My back arches and my tits hang further away from my body as you slowly push forward. It takes all my self-control not to impale myself back onto your raging hard-on. You already know how I react when you fuck me from behind, and you give my ass check a few pats of approval. "Good girl...I know how bad you want to feel me all the way inside you."

Biting my lip in both desperation and frustration, I moan, "Uuuggghhhhh, yes......" Realizing my error, I quickly respond, "Yes Sir."

"Very good," you say quietly as you slowly nudge more of yourself into my snug and soaking pussy. "Fuck, you're so wet...and so tight," you grunt while probing deeper. I shut my eyes tight, as if I am in excruciating pain, but it's not from that. I squeeze my pussy tighter onto the few inches of your cock you have inside me, hoping the feeling and your urge to fuck me will take over. The increased pressure on your cock has the opposite effect and you slide out of me, causing a loud frustrated moan from my mouth.

Taking aim at my pussy with your cock, you drive yourself deep inside me, catching me off guard and I let out a loud cry. "This is what you want, isn't it?" you huff as you begin to fuck me with abandon. I brace myself against the counter and hold my body rigid as you pound into me. Your balls are slapping against my puffy pussy lips, your thighs smacking against mine. I look down between my hands and watch as my tits bounce wildly back and forth, swaying and slapping together. Gripping my hips you pull me back to you with each thrust.

Slowing down your jack-hammering cock, you reach around me and grab a hold of my tits, catching them mid-swing. You squeeze them hard, digging your fingers into my flesh. Leaning over me, you continue to fuck me hard and deep, your cock entering me inwards and upwards, almost lifting me off my feet. Adjusting your grasp on my tits, you maneuver them so my nipples are between your index fingers and thumbs. Pinching them hard makes me squirm, and I feel the heat of your mouth as you bite my neck. You twist and pull my nipples sending jolts and spasms through me. My legs begin to tremble and I feel like they're going to give way beneath me from the incredible sensations you are giving me and the weight of your body.

Suddenly you let go of one of my aching nipples and slide your hand down between my legs, spreading my swollen lips, dabbing at my clit. I long loud groan escapes me, and you fondle and tease me. I am already so wet and you expertly massage my clit, circling it, rubbing it head on, rolling it in your fingers.

"Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I exclaim. "Oooohhhhhhhhhh!" No sooner than I have finished my words, my entire body convulses uncontrollably. "Oh, fuck me! Don't stop Baby! Uuugggghhhhhhhhhh!!!"

You give my clit on last final pinch, then stand up straight, grabbing a firm hold of my hips and burying your cock balls deep inside me and holding it there. "Yeah....cum all over my cock...oh fuck yeah!" I push back to you so only my fingertips remain on the counter, my body tense. My pussy spasms onto you, the walls of my pussy contracting all around you, squeezing tightly. I can barely hear your moans over my own as my orgasm moves through me. Letting go with one hand from my hips, you gently caress my ass, slowly moving your hand over the small of my back and up towards my shoulders.

My head hanging between my arms, and with strands of hair clinging to my sweat-covered face, I turn and look over my shoulder at you. "Mmmmm, that felt great Baby," I whisper as my pussy occasionally spasms on your cock still. "Uh, I mean thank you Sir, that felt great," I say correcting myself.

You don't answer me, and step back. I look down as I see your cock glistening with a coating of my creamy cum. Not waiting for your instructions, I spin around and drop to my knees, landing directly in front of you. Flattening my tongue, I lean forward and press it to the base of your cock. Looking up at you I smile as I lick from side to side, removing the largest accumulation of my cum, and the underside of your sticky rod rubs over my cheeks. Taking a handful of my hair, you motion my head downwards slightly. Opening my mouth wider, I suck one of your heavy tight cum-filled balls into my mouth. Rolling it around with my tongue, I feel just how tight your skin is. I moan sending little tingling sensations through you and I hear you moan in response to me. Moving beneath your cock, I switch sides, licking and slurping on you, and again taking your heavy nut into my mouth.

Gently pulling on my hair, I know you are ready to have me suck your cock. I lean back slightly, resting my hands on your thighs. Tracing your bulging veins along the length of your 8 inches, I swirl my tongue over the purple mushroom-shaped head. I hear you gasp as my tongue dances over the tip and underneath the ridge. "Suck it," you say authoritatively, pulling my head closer. Opening my mouth I eagerly suck the head of your cock, trying to resist taking you deeper. But you will not have any of it. You push your hips forward quickly, and hold my head still. The suddenness of it make my gag reflexes constrict my throat onto you and you pull back just enough for me to get used to the forcefulness of you.

You slowly start to fuck my mouth, pulling your cock all the way out, then sliding it back in again. Raising my hands, I stroke your cock in rhythm with you fucking my mouth, getting harder, faster, and eventually deeper, and play with your balls. I moan as you tighten your grip on my hair. You close your eyes and tilt your head back, your mouth slightly agape as you enjoy the heat of my mouth surrounding your shaft. You rock your hips back and forth, the head of your cock rubbing the back of my throat. Your moans get longer, louder, and I feel your balls tightening up in my hand. I take a deep breath and hold my head down onto you, squeezing my mouth and throat onto you. "Fuck....oh fuck!" is all I hear you say over and over again as you relish the rippling sensations you feel all over your cock.

I ease up and slide your cock almost all the way out of my mouth, looking up at you, searching for your approval. You take a second to look down at me and smile, "Do that again....oh God Baby, do that again." Smiling as I suck the head of your cock, I take another deep breath and grabbing your ass, I pull you to me. My chin pushes against your heavy balls and I contract my mouth and throat onto you again.

"Uuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" is all I hear as your cock swells and explodes sending wads of cum down my throat. Gulping down every spurt, I pull back slightly and hungrily suck you, feeling every throb of you in my mouth. "Oh fuck! Uuuugghhhhh!" I greedily milk your cock of every drop of cum, moving my head back then taking you deep and sucking you again, squeezing you from the base of your cock to the tip.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" is the only response I have for the seemingly endless stream of cum. Gasping for air, you pull me up to you, kissing me so very passionately. You squeeze my ass and crush my tits against your strong broad chest, holding me tight. You probe my mouth with your tongue, tasting the last remnants of your cum, then slowly move and kiss my neck. With your lips at my ear, you whisper, "That was incredible Baby...God damn, fucking incredible." You pull back and kiss me again gently on the lips. My only response is a smile. "C'mon, lets go," you say as you take my hand and start to walk away. I open my mouth to speak, but silencing me, you place your finger against them and tell me to Ssshhhhh. As if you already know what I was about to say, you smile, "the dishes can wait until later."

To be continued...

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers