A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple's torment continues.
5.7k words
4.13
27.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
114 Followers

I wake in the morning with a dick poking at my lips. I open my groggy eyes to see the brown haired guy standing in front of me with his hard dick in my face. I feel a primal urge deep inside me. It's more like a deep seeded need, and I can't control myself anymore. My mouth opens taking his cock in, and I suck it as best I can. For some reason I am craving the taste of his semen. I need it, and my body is acting in a way that I'm not understanding.

It turns me on as he pushes his manhood down my throat using me for him own pleasure. My hands grab his ass pulling him deeper down my throat while I slurp and suck. There's a weird sexual feeling growing inside of me. It grows more intense with his moans. My legs begin to tingle when his moaning quickens, and then the back of my neck. He fucks my mouth harder, and the tingling runs down my spine.

He grabs the back of my head, and rams hard and deep. My entire body tingles now, and it is growning more intense. He abuses my throat for a couple of minutes before I hear the familiar growl. I feel the first squirt of cum hit the sides of my throat, and then all the intense tingling lets loose. It feels like a dam breaks, and all the feeling rushes out through my crotch making my body shake and eyes roll back into my head.

I can't move except for the tremors tearing through my body. His cock slides in and out of my mouth, and I feel his cum shooting out against my skin as well as in my mouth. The warmth quickly covers my face and neck, and runs down meeting the cum blasts that are on my chest. My tremors wane after a few minutes. As does his orgasm. I lick the last few drops from his cock before he walks away mumbling something. I lay back down panting and spent recalling what had just happened.

I gather my wits after a few minutes only to notice that my wife is absent from my side. I smell bacon cooking so I walk to the kitchen. I see her chained to the stove by a chain attached to her collar. She is jumping around strangely. I watch from the doorway for a few seconds.

"Come sissy slut. Kneel beside me." The blond commands.

I obey, and kneel so that I can see my wife as she cooks breakfast. She is making bacon and eggs, and I see the cause of her movements. I watch as the grease splatters up hitting her bare skin. There's not enough chain for her to back away far enough, and the grease is burning her breasts.

"More bacon." The short black haired guy says as he tosses a few more strips in the pan in front of her.

She jumps around as the grease pops with a renewed vigor. I stare in lustfull awe feeling myself getting turned on by her torment. She plates some more food, and hands it back to the blond. He passes it around the table. I am offered none. I don't even feel hungry. I watch her cook until all the food is done. Then she is unhooked from the stove, and told to kneel beside the long haired guy. She kneels staing at me. I stare back watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathes. I soon feel a tingling in my crotch.

The long haired guy turns his chair so that he's sideways to the table while he eats. He occasionally reaches down and pinches one of her nipples pulling it hard. She moans in response, but doesn't pull away. When he finishes eating he moitions for her to face him.

"Time for your breakfast my fat whore."

She leans forward, undoes his pants, and pulls his dick out to suck it. I feel my lust grow inside of me as I watch his shaft disappear in her mouth. My eyes are fixated to the sight. I feel my mouth begin to water, and begin to crave the taste of cum.

"You like that don't you fag boy?" the blond asks.

I don't answer. I just stare.

"Lay your head on his leg so you can have a better view."

I waste no time doing just that. It's a beautiful sight watching this cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth. My lust grows to the point of urgency. I feel my hips being lifted raising me to my knees. I wonder which one it is, but I can't look away. A moan escapes my mouth when a cock opens my asshole wide and fills me full. My body begins to shake from the hips crashing against my ass cheeks. It feels good. Pleasurable even, and the tingling again begins to grow inside of me the same as before.

I moan uncontrollably loving the feeling of the cock pumping away at me, and seeing my wife working the dick in her mouth. I find myself wanting this to last forever. Soon the tingling is raging throughout my entire body, and I uncontrollably move forward and run my tongue up the side of the long haired guy's dick opposite of my wife. We meet at the top where our tongues touch. It feels so nice. I forgot how her tongue felt against mine. We kiss for a second before I dive down sucking his cock into my mouth while she licks his balls.

He moans loudly telling me that we are doing good. The encouragement makes the tingling inside of me grow even more. Their moans combine together, and it sounds like a symphony to me. I listen intently as their moaning increases telling me they're nearing their finishes. My wife and I switch between sucking his dick to his balls. I'm hoping deep down that I am the one to get his cum in my mouth.

I have a fleeting moment of clarity which fills me with confusion. What did they do to me? I'm a guy. Why do I crave dick? Then it's gone. Drown out by the urgency built up within me. The tingling is so strong that I feel like I'm going to explode. I eagerly suck one cock while I push back impaling myself on another. The long haired guy moans with an intensity I never seen before just as the wife and I switch. I swallow his dick down my throat, and he moans again.

I hear a growl eminate from behind me. I suck harder just as I feel the hot ropes of semen fill my rectum. Then as soon as the guy in my ass starts the long haired guy lets loose in my mouth. I wrap my lips tightly around his shaft swallowing as it comes out. He barely begins when I feel the dam burst inside of me again. I moan in sheer delight as pleasure courses through my entire being. My wife kneels beside me watching. After a few minutes of heaven it's all over. I am left on my hands and knees while my wife is told to clean up the breakfast dishes.

The brown haired guy orders me to crawl to the bedroom. I obey wondering why he won't let me walk. He points to shakles attatched to a large table. I lay on my back affixing them to my ankles, waist, and wrists. The binds hold me immobile, and I watch as he mumbles some chant while moving a candle over the top of me. When he finishes the chant he dumps the candle wax onto my nipples. It burns as the hot wax sears my flesh and runs down my sides.

Then my wife comes in. I watch as he helps her onto the table so that she's standing over my head. She is given the candle, and begins to chant some gibberish too as she waves it over me. I stare upward at her, and my eyes gravitate to her crotch. It looks red, swollen, sore, overused, and stretched out. She finishes her chant, and then squats down smothering me with her pussy in my mouth. I feel the hot wax pour onto my groin. It hurts a lot, and I scream against her pussy. She moans loudly.

My mouth fills with the taste of her juices and cum mixed. The pain slowly ebbs, and I lick her more. I find myself craving her taste less, and the cum taste more. I tongue her vagina as deep as I can trying to get more of the cum out. Minutes later she grinds her pussy to my mouth while her body shakes in orgasm. I lap it up hoping some of the cum will works it's way out with her orgasm.

She finishes just as fast as she starts, and jumps down from the table. The brown haired guy steps up next to me chanting as he hooks clamps tightly to my nipples. The clamps are attatched to long chains which rise to the ceiling before running off to the wall at my feet. I strain to see when he walks to the end of the chains, and I see him hook large weights to the chains.

My view is quickly blocked by my chest being pulled out by my nipples when he lets go of the weights. My nipples begin to burn with pain, and I feel my skin stretching. He says nothing as he walks away leaving me lay there. I listen. All is quiet until I hear my wife giggle. I look over to see the blond, the guy with the short black hair, and the long haired guy running their hands all over her next to the bed.

She has the long haired guy and the blond's dicks in her hands while the black haired guy and the long haired guy suck on her tits. She giggles out a moan when they bite her nipples, and then I see her drop to her knees. Their asses face me blocking my view. I imagine their dicks going into her mouth as she switches between them. After a few minutes I see her tossed onto her stomach on the edge of the bed. The black haired guy jumps on top of her ass between her spread legs. I see his dick is rick hard, and watch as his hips raise up.

She moans when his hips crash back down to her ample ass. I know he's in her. The blond sits by her head with his legs on either side of her. She gobbles his dick while the black haired guy's hips slap against her ass making her body ripple from the impacts. She strokes the long haired guy's dick while she works the other two for a few minutes before the black haired guy stands up slapping her ass a few times.

She turns, and sits on the blond's cock with her back to him. The long haired guy steps between her open legs entering her while the black haired guy stands beside her letting her suck him. She rides them for a short while before she is shaking in orgasm. They let her finish before switching positions.

The black haired guy lays on the bed while she straddles him, and the long haired guy slides into her ass. She sucks the blond's cock this time. They use her for a while before she is again shaking in orgasmic delight. The long haired guy growls as he fills her ass through her orgasm. He steps away when they finish allowing them to switch positions once again.

The brown haired guy joins them, and she lays him down before mounting him. He sucks her nipples while the blond slides into her asshole. The black haired guy takes her mouth. They fuck her through another quick orgasm before the blond pulls out of her ass, and slides it in with the brown haired guy's dick stretching her pussy wide. She loves it, and it shows by how hard she's sucking the dick in her mouth. Her moans are almost screams of pleasure. The blond rears his head back, and growls out a moan. I feel pleasure knowing that she has another load in her even a bit jealous.

When he pulls out she lifts off the brown haired guy, and I see her pussy gaping wide open from across the room. She turns, and sits on the brown haired guy's cock sliding it up her ass. The black haired guy steps between her legs lifting them high and spreading them wide. I see a look of concern come over her face as he inches closer to her. I can tell he's lining it up. Her eyes close and a pained expression comes over her face when I see his hips push forward. She moans a carnal moan that I've never heard escape her before.

The long haired guy walks up to me and comments, "Your wife now has two cocks up her fat ass, and just had two up her sloppy cunt. She will never feel your little dick ever again. Not that she'd ever want it anyway. See what happens when a sissy fag boy like you lets his wife around real dicks? She turns into a real fucking whore."

He walks away laughing, and my attention returns to her being fucked on the bed. I am amazed by how hard she is slamming her ass down onto their cocks. Her moans culminate into yet another orgasm. I watch her tits flop all around as her body shakes vigorously. Both guys are ramming her in return moaning more and more. Her orgasm subsides minutes later. She looks exhausted, and just lets them fuck her. It only lasts for a minute before the black haired guy pulls out and coats her entire front with his cum. Her tits glisten after he finishes.

She concentrates on the lasy cock inside of her. Again her hips push downward slamming onto his cock. He has a grip on her hips, and is ramming upward to meet her rhythm. I see him slowly begin to tense up. Then he closes his eyes while he tilts his head back, and I watch as he growls a primordial growl and holds her still with his dick deep in her ass. She screams in delight, and her body shakes once more. She is leaning backward on him giving me a great view of her wrecked pussy which I can see pulsating as it hangs open.

Her juice dribbles out of her pussy. His cock fills her ass. She shakes for minutes in total orgasm, and then he pushes her to the side. She lays beside him with her ass in the air facing me. I see her once pert hole gaping wide open with cum oozing from it. He moves away leaving her to wallow in the filth. I watch in lustful pleasure as the cum drips down and into her open pussy.

The brown haired guy walks up to me smiling and says, "She did have a tight ass once. I guess we won't have to worry about that anymore, huh?"

Then he checks the clamps making sure they're how he wants them.

"Looks like your ready. It's time to start a new life homo."

I close my eyes as he unhooks the weights, and I feel the pressure ease from my nipples. Then I feel the clamps release. The air makes them stiffen, and they feel so sensative now. Then he opens the shackles allowing me to sit. I open my eyes when I feel a weight on my chest after I sit up. I look down to see my chest never returned to normal. It's still out as far as it was stretched, but it looks like I have boobs. He grabs them at the same time giving my new chest a shake.

"How do you like them? They're permanent. We went with a C cup, but we could alway go bigger if needed." He informs me before pinching my nipples. "A nice by product is that you nipples become super sensative."

He wraps a pink collar around my neck, and attaches a leash. I am lead to my wife's side where she has a leash attached. She is lead in front of me to the living room. I watch as the cum still seeps out of her, and oozes down her legs to her feet. The long haired guy looks us both over before telling the brown haired guy to clean us up, and congradulates him on the way my breasts turned out.

He leads us outside to a hose hanging from a tree. We are ordered to wet ourselves. The cars pass as we follow his commands wetting ourselves in the freezing cold water. He pours liquid soap over us making us scrub with it before having us rinse off. My wife is ordered to open hers legs, and the guy shoves the running hose into her vagina. Then we are both told to bend over and spread our asses before he gives us enemas. The hose shuts off when he thinks we are thoroughly cleaned, and we are then lead back inside after drying off.

We again stand in front of the long haired guy. He looks us over before telling my wife to put make up on both of us. She does, and then we are given a pile of clothes for each of us. They are identical outfits. Red see through button down blouse that only has the bottom three buttons, red micro mini skirt that the bottom of our asses hang out in, black thigh high stockings, red garter belt, black lace brassier with matching black lace thong, and red high heels. We don the outfits, and I think she looks nice and slutty in it. I think I look like a guy dressed like a girl in mine.

Returning to the living room all the guys are sitting around, and they give their approvals. The long haired guy walks up to us, and takes her hand telling us to follow him. He leads us out to a truck in the driveway. It's all black with tinted windows. We are lead into the bed of the truck, and told to hold on. The guys pile into the crew cab. I look at my wife as we are driven down the road. The sun looks like it's rising so I figure it to be six or seven in the morning.

We are driven up and down the backroads for a while before we pull out onto a main road. A car is quickly behind us, and I hide my face in embarrassment. I see my wife out of the corner of my eye just watching the traffic as though this was normal. Miles down the road we finally turn off down another quiet back road. We twist and turn until we pull into a parking lot. I turn to see a run down seedy looking bar.

"Out sluts." We are ordered.

We follow them into the bar which reeks of sweat and stale beer. There's about a dozen guys sitting around the bar drinking. They range in ages from twenty something to sixty something I'd guess. They all turn and stare as we enter.

"We're here." The blond says to the bar tender.

"Two?" He questions.

"One and a half."

Confused the bar tender asks, "Half?"

"One doesn't have a pussy, but everything else is the same."

"I doubt they'll mind. They were only expecting one anyway so I'm sure they'll fing something for the other one."

We are led into the hall area still being watched by the patrons. I watch as my wife's wrists are bound together and raised to the ceiling by the bar tender. Then the same happens to me. The bartender steps back, and I see five guys dressed in black robes walk into the room from a door off to the side behind the bar. They approach us, and form a circle around us.

The one directly in front of us steps up to me. I see it's a guy, and he lifts my shirt and bra. My new breasts flop out almost hitting him in the face. He pinches and pulls my nipples making me moan. Then he steps in front of my wife, and I watch her tits flops out just before he gives her the same treatment. I feel my lust grow inside me at the sight.

"We will take this one." He says to the long haired guy motioning to my wife. "That one the riff raff can use." Nodding toward me.

My wife is let down, and her wrists are unbound. I watch as eberyone in the circle drops their robes at once. They are all guys, and the youngest looks to be fifty something. The first guy undresses her, and she kneels in front of him. In seconds she has his dick in her mouth. I watch as she sucks him hard, and then he kneels behind her pulling her thong to the side. She lets out a moan as he enters her. Just as another from the circle uses her mouth.

She is only fucked for a few minutes before the guy grunts a few times before standing. I see his cum leak from her pussy when he walks away, but my view is quickly blocked when the guy from her mouth takes his place. They takes their turns with her methodically fucking her until they cum inside of her right in front of everyone. She moans through a couple of orgasms that I can tell, and maybe more that I couldn't.

When they finish with her she is told to lay on her back. She complies, and I watch as she lays in the puddle of cum that has formed under her with her feet near mine. I see through her partially spread legs the semen still leaking from her pussy. My gaze is taken by a figure in a red robe walking from the door behind the bar. This one is shorter than the rest. The person is quickly standing over my wife with their back to me looking down at her.

I watch with my lust filled thoughts. The person slowly unties the robe, and I am stunned when I see the backside of a woman. She turns facing me. She looks to be in her early forties, and has a nice set of breasts. Just as big as my wife's I think. She doesn't have the big belly so I can see her shaven pussy easily. My wife stares at her without moving. The woman puts her fett on either side of my wife's head, and I'm awed when she squats down. Her pussy is planted firmly on my wife's face, and she lets out a soft moan just as I see my wife's tongue part the woman's lips.

My need for release intensifies watching my wife lick pussy for the first time. She always said it was gross and disgusting, and wouldn't even kiss me after I licked her. Now it looks like she's enjoying it as she is pulling the woman closer by her hips. The air is filled with the sounds of slurping and sucking mixing with soft moans. I see the woman jitter as though she's having an orgasm, but she doesn't stop when it does. I watch her hips rock back and forth on my wife's face.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
114 Followers
12