A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers

She eventually leans back, and I can see her pussy clearly. It looks nice. My wife's tongue is darting across the bottom, and I see it licking across her asshole too. The woman fucks her tongue with her ass for a few minutes before grinding her pussy against my wife's mouth. Her moans get louder and more distraught. Then I watch as she moans one long moan telling everyone that she is having an orgasm. My wife keeps licking until the woman stands up.

I see my wife's face glistening with the woman's juices. She licks her lips looking like she's savoring the taste. The woman and all the guys walk out leaving us. I watch as the brown haired guy approaches us.

"Leave her be." He says loudly pionting to my wife laying on her back.

I feel my binds loosen letting me down.

"Use this one." He says pushing me onto my hands and knees besdie my wife.

I look up to see all the guys from the bar walking toward me. An old guy in his sixties quickly shoves his dick in my face. A guy in his thirties kneels behind me, and I feel my skirt lift. My thong is pulled to the side, and in seconds he is tearing into me. I moan, but not from pain. Somehoe my ass feels lubricated. I fill with desire. My mouth wraps around the dick in front of it, and I am used like a piece of meat. The thought of it turns me on even more.

In minutes I feel a warm gooey stream blast into my mouth. I gulp it down eagerly. Then another guy wags his dick in my face, and I grab it pulling it in my mouth. My ass is being pounded hard, and I can feel my guts getting warm. I know that the guy in me is filling me.

I am flipped onto my back before another guy skneels between my legs. The dick is shove back into my mouth, and I feel the dick slide into my ass. The guy only lasts for a short bit before he pulls out and shoots all over my belly. This sets off the guy I'm sucking. He pulls out, and blasts his load all over my tits.

I am then pulled back to my knees where my mouth and ass are refilled. It feels like they are going to meet in the middle of me as they ram me recklessly. Again my ass and throat are soon accepting more jizz. Two by two I am used for their pleasure until the last two cover my ass, back, and face with their loads.

I look over to my wife to see her smiling at me. I feel broken.

"That's okay. I always knew you were a fag. You don't have to hide it anymore." She says in a comforting tone. "It's not like I'm ever going to fuck you anymore anyway. I have my man over there, and I'd do anything for him."

"Time to go sluts." The long haired guy says attaching the leashes to our collars.

We are lead back to the bed of the truck, and are driven back to the road. The sun is high above us. I figure about noon maybe. We soon pull into another parking lot, and ordered out. I look around to see what looks like a biker's rally, and we are behind a stage. We are lead by our leashes up a small set of stairs onto the stage.

I look out to see a hundred or mr burly looking bikers staring at us on stage. My face flushes for the humiliation. we are told to stand in the center of the stage. I see a large screen behind us showing us up close. Then my gaze is caught by the curtain off to the right of us. Watching as it slowly opens the long haired guy takes a microphone.

"Hey guys. These are out two sluts, and we're going to let all of you be a part of their submission. I hope you enjoy the brief show we have for you."

He hands off the microphone to another guy, and walks to the curtain. It slowly opens revealing a fire in a firepit.

"Undress sluts." I hear from the PA system.

My wife is quick to comply, but I hesitate before stripping.

"It time to prove you loyalty sluts." The voice says.

I watch as the long haired guy steps up to my wife with a red hot branding iron in his hand.

He speaks into the mic again, "It says Slut. Are you a slut?"

"Yes." She answers.

"Are you ashamed of being a slut?"

"No. Never."

"Would you carry this mark to show everyone that you're a slut?"

"Gladly."

"Where do you think the best place for this mark would be on you slut?"

I watch as she lifts her belly and spreads her legs saysing, "Anywhere down here would be the best. Otherwise where ever you would like."

He replaces the iron in the fire, and steps up to me.

"Are you a slut?"

I hesitate.

"Answer me."

"Yes." I say grudgingly.

"I know."

He walks back to the fire, and returns to my wife handing her the red hot glowing iron. She takes it from him without saying a word. Then she turns to me, and presses it hard against my left breast. I scream in agony falling to the stage. Then I feel it burn into my right ass cheek. Again I scream. My flesh is burning, and it's all I can smell.

"Well there's one." I hear from the long haired guy over the PA. "Your turn my dear."

I look through my watery eyes to see her open her legs and lift her belly out of the way. He grabs another glowing iron. It's like slow motion as he moves the iron to her hairy mound. She screams as it hisses against her skin. She doesn't move. The air fills with the scent of burning hair and flesh as she lets the iron linger on her searing flesh. He leaves it against her until the iron loses it's glow before removing it. I see the word Slut formed in her blackened skin.

"Would you like another? You have a lot of body I can cover, and you are a big slut."

"Yes. Give me more." She says happily.

He reaches back into the fire grabbing another hot iron. She holds her chest out to him offering her breast. He pulls her hands away, and again time moves slow. The iron closes in on her chest just above her areola, but he drops it slightly at the last minute causing the iron to scorch right across her nipple. She again screams, but doesn't move. It cools agsinst her flesh before he moves it to show the burn of the u runs directly across her nipple.

"Another?"

"Yes." She whimpers.

He grabs the reheated poker, and she bends over to the crowd spreading her ass wide. I can see her asshole and pussy clearly from where I lay, and I know they can too. I watch as the other three guys grab her holding her tight. Then I see the long haired guy bring the iron up behind her. He uses a rag to wipe her juices from her pussy before slowly placing the iron across her pussy lips and asshole.

He rocks it back and forth, and she screams in absolute agony. She lets go of her ass cheeks causing them to wrap around the hot poker. Her legs give out, but she is being held up by the others. He holds the iron against her while the crowd cheers in delight. A couple minutes later he tosses the iron to the side, and the other guys spread her cheeks showing the crowd the results.

She is set gently onto the stage beside me staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I've never been better." She smiles through watery eyes.

"Let's go sluts. It's time for the giveaway." The brown haired guy says.

We are stood up, and a voice on the PA calls two names. The two guys join us on stage, and we are told to grab our ankles. The guys look unwashed and smell bad, but we do as we're told. I look at my wife just as the guy steps behind her with his dick out. She moans a pained moan as he starts to fuck her hard. Seconds later I feel a dick bury into my ass, and feel hips slap hard against my cheeks.

It's hard to keep balanced while being fucked so hard, and the guy is crushing my hips with his grip. I feel my chest flopping with his thrusts, and soon feel the familiar tingling inside of me. I look at my wife. Her fat tits are swaying back and forth and her flab is rippling with his thrusts. She is moaning in pleasure as her body is being ravaged by the big biker. It turns me on watching, and I soon feel the tingle release from my groin. I feel my sphincter quivering against his cock as my orgasm makes me moan loudly. He keeps plowing awat at me gaining speed.

The guy in my wife is also going faster. Harder too by the looks of it. I feel my inside get warm just as the guy in me groans. He's cumming in me. Just then I hear my wife cry out as her body shakes vigorously. She is having an intense orgasm, and the guy fucking her is loving it. He grabs her hips tight, and slams his dick into her hard groaning with every pump.

Both guys pull out at the same time, and I see a string of cum drip from my wife's pussy to his cock before dripping to the stage. I feel the semen leak from me, and run down the back of my leg.

"Let's go now sluts." The blond says hooking the leashes to us.

We are lead back to the truck where we are driven back to the cabin. We are again told to clean up, and squirted with freezing hose water inside and out. Then I am lead into the bedroom while my wife is tied to a table in the corner. She is laying face down, and blindfolded. I watch from the doorway eager to see what's next.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers
12