A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter of a couple's torture.
3.3k words
3.58
22.5k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers

"Go ahead. Fuck her." The long haired guy tells me smiling.

I have been waiting for this for a while. In seconds I am standing behind her rubbing my flaccid dick against her ever moistening pussy. Her soft moaning is getting louder as her pussy gets wetter. My dick remains limp. My frustration grows. Her ass bent before me bound down is something I've always wanted, and I'm unable to rise to the occasion.

"Just as I thought." He says as he places his hand on my shoulder. "You can't get any satisfaction from women anymore."

He pushes me to my knees so that her crotch is in front of my face.

"Even though you're a cock whore I still won't let you not satisfy her."

I don't need any coaxing. Leaning forward I wrap my lips around her labia letting my tongue delve as deep as it can. I've always loved eating her delicious pussy, and I'm glad that hasn't changed. Grabbing her hips I pull my face tighter to her lapping up her sweet juices listening to her moans getting louder. She only lasts a few minutes before I feel her juices shoot into my mouth.

I am stunned for a second. She's never squirted before. I'm glad I can still satisfy her if only in this way. I swallow as much as I can, but it winds up covering my face, neck, and chest. Running all the way down to the floor. I keep licking hoping to never stop, but he pulls me away after she calms down.

"That's enough. Get to bed." I am commanded.

I watch from the bed as he cleans her up, tightens her binds, gags her, and then walks out. He turns off the lights leaving it pitch black in the room. I lay back dozing fast revelling in the taste of her in my mouth, and the scent of her on my skin.

I wake with the feeling of being watched. The room still pitch black I see nothing. I feel a pressure on the mattress at the foot of the bed pushing down as though someone was crawling beside me. Slowly the pressure draws closer. My nostrils fill with the stench of burning sulphur. I gag trying to breathe. I feel a breath against my skin just above my right hip. It sniffs deep. Then I feel it exhale before again sniffing above my belly button.

I lay still fearing for my life. It sniffs my right breast, and I hear a crackling sound just before I feel something slimy lick across my nipple. My nipple hardens from the attention. Then it licks across my left nipple raising that one firmly. Then the slimy thing wraps sungly around my left breast squeezing it hard. I feel the circulation being cut off along with the slimy thing lapping at my nipple.

It feels kind of good. I'd probably enjoy it if I weren't scared out of my wits. It lets go, and I see my chance to escape. I pull myself off the bed as fast as I can crawling on my back towards the door. I don't make it far before I hear it jump to the floor toward me. Then I feel claws dig into the flesh of my right shoulder, and run down over my breast slicing my nipple before going over my stomach to just above my pubic mound where it catches grip. I am pulled back as it's talons dig deep into my body.

I feel the burning pain as my blood begins to flow. I turn trying to crawl away, but it grabs me digging it's talons into my hips. It is over the top of me in a split second. I feel course hair pressing against my back, and then agony. My asshole is opened wider than it has ever been. My legs go numb as it rips my hole open. My inside feel like they're being torn to shreds as it fills me. I scream in agony. Quickly my body begins to bounce as it slams into me.

It lasts for minutes, but it seemed longer. It lets out a sound that I can only describe as the sound a bear makes when two bears are sparring. I feel it's claws tear down my back digging deep from my shoulders to my ass. My guts burn as it fills me. The pain takes my breath away. I try to scream, but nothing comes out. I quickly pass out.

When I come to it's light out. I hear my wife moaning. Looking at the bed I see her laying on her back with her legs spread wide. The long haired guy is deep inside of her pumping away while her arms are wrapped around him holding him close. She moans out an orgasm in minutes, and I watch as his ass cheeks clench a few times before fucking her until she finishes. Then I hear them kissing passionately while he lays on her with his dick still inside of her.

They kiss for about five minutes before he gets up. I watch his cum ooze out of her pussy through her open legs. It turns me on, but I am quickly brought back to my reality as the pain sets in. He tosses her some underwear, and a shirt. She puts them on without even cleaning up. I am surprised to see her in actual black panties. The shirt is a black tank top with spaghetti straps, and is low cut showing off her cleavage.

She follows him out the door. Then the blond guy walks in to me. He ties my hands behind my back before tying a rope to my collar. He then drags me out to the truck tossing me into the bed beside my wife. I look over at her to see her staring at me.

"It's too bad you're so fucked up. It looks like your wife will have to go solo on this next adventure." The blond says to me.

The black haired guy adds, "Nobody wants a bloody assed sissy faggot anyway. She's going to like all the attention. Maybe."

I look at them confused.

"We are going to the prision." The long haired guy explains. "A riot is going to break out as soonas we open all the doors. Then your wife is going to be placed in the common area for them to do with as they please. We owe it to our fans base."

The truck starts after he finishes, and we are soon travelling up the road. We drive the back roads on our way there. Soon the prision comes into view. I look at her with pity. She smiles in eager anticipation. Then I see a flash out of the corner of my eye from out the window of the truck. I feel myself yank out of the bed by my neck. I struggle to breathe as I watch my wife's face have a look of concern as the truck drives away leaving me hanging from an overhead branch. I struggle to get free, but I am bound too well. Soon all goes black.

I awake to bright lights shining in my eyes, and hear voices off in the distance before it goes dark again. When I next awake I see a nurse standing over me.

"Just relax." She comforts before calling a doctor.

A man in a white coat sits beside me asking, "I know you've been through a lot, but tell me what you know about who you are and what happened to you."

"I don't know." I mutter.

"The nurses have named you Autumn, but we'd rather have your real name."

I lay there staring at him.

"Where did you come from?"

"Hell." I moan softly.

"It looks like it. You came in with severe lacerations all over your body. Your rectum was torn the worst I've ever seen, and you had internal injuries with it. We stitched you up, and tested your DNA to maybe get an idea of your identity."

He pauses letting this soak in before continuing, "Can you explain to me why you have three times the estrogen levels of a normal male? Are you taking hormones because that would explain the breasts and shrunken genetalia."

I shake my head. He looks at me confused.

"Would you like up to perform a breast reduction?"

I nod confirming, and hoping to be me again. Then I pass out. I wake feeling a large pressureon my chest. The doctor is soon next to me.

"I can't expain it." He begins. "The reduction surgery was a success, but when the nurse checked on you a few hours later your breasts had regrown twice the size. I would suggest the transgender surgery at this point. Just give the okay, and I'll set it up."

I stare at him blankly as he walks away. I slip in and out of conciousness throughout the night. The next day the nurse checks on me.

"What day is it?" I ask.

"Wednesday. You have been here three days."

"I was brought in Sunday?"

"Yep. About seven PM Sunday night. You were in rough shape. How are you feeling today?"

"Sore. Confused."

"Do you remember anything?"

"No."

"Well you jst rest then. You have a lot of healing to do."

She closes the curtains darkening the room, and I nod off. I awake to a dark room. No light coming through the window at all. I feel a presence beside me, but I'm too out of it to care. I doze again. When I come to I see a spiked pink collar on the stand over my bed. I immediately worry about my wife, and feel confusion over what happened to me. We arrived at the cabin Friday night, and I was found two days later? How? Those guys had us for weeks. Was it real, or is somebody playing a cruel joke?

I look in the mirror to see the word slut scarred across my left breast. It's larger now since my C cup is now a double D at minimum. The nurse walks in to check up on me. She doesn't even notice the collar. Soon after the doctor returns.

"Have you thought about the reassignment?"

"I don't want it."

"Ok then. Just so you know the hormone specialist I talked to about you said that with the amount of estrogen coursing through you he is surprised that your genetals haven't shrunken more."

"I'll take my chances."

"Very well then. Another odd thing is that your body is healing at a rapid rate. Even with all the wounds you had when you arrived you should be able to be discharge in a day or two. Usually it takes a couple of weeks to recover from injuries as severe as yours."

"I have nowhere to go."

"We'll set you up with something. Can you remember anything yet?"

"No." I say even though I remember everything.

"I was hoping something would come back to you by now." He says as he examines my scar.

During the night I am again awakened by a feeling of a presence. I look up in the dim light coming in from the hall, and I see the brown haired guy standing at the foot of my bed.

"Healing nicely I see slut. Why didn't you put on your collar? Don't you like my gift?"

"Where's my wife?"

"Don't worry about her. Her needs are being well satisfied."

"What do you want from me?"

"An answer."

"Will you give me my wife back if I answer you?"

"Maybe. First the question. Since women no longer are sufficient to turn you on. Would you prefer living as one?"

"I don't see that I have much choice in that anymore."

He disappears before my eyes.

"Wait! What about my wife?" I ask to the empty room.

I cry myself to sleep desperate to know she's okay. The next day the doctor releases me.

"I have nowhere to go." I tell him.

"I set you up at this address, and I'll take you there myself as soonas you're ready."

We are soon on the road, and drive a short distance before pulling up to a larger house in the country. He leads me in, and shows me around. I see from the pictures hanging on the wall that it's his house.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask.

"You needed a place, and I have the room."

He shows me to a bedroom in the upstairs, and I set my stuff down. I am surprised when I feel his hand grab my ass.

"What are you doing?"

"I said you could live here, but it isn't rent free."

I feel the tingling inside me grow as I anticipate his desires.

"How much is rent?"

He pulls down the hospital scrubs I was given for clothes baring my ass.

"I don't want it to be a struggle for you so I'm willing to compromise."

I feel his stiff dick press against my anus, and I feel it flush with wetness.

He notices too saying, "That's the other strange thing we found out. You rectum is wired in your body to act just as a vagina would. Complete with secretions and everything. It's very strange."

"What does that mean to you?" I ask feeling my horniness overcoming me.

"This." He says as he plunges his dick into my ass.

I moan feeling the sheer pleasure of being fucked again.

"You like that, huh?"

"Yess." I moan.

He begins to fuck me making my tits shake as they swing in the air. The tingling grows to new heights inside of me. My release is soon near when I hear him grunt behind me. I feel his semen ejaculate into me leaving me wanting more. He quickly pulls out leaving my ass full of his cum. I turn to face him with lust filling my veins.

"You really are a slut aren't you?" He asks.

"Yes." I answer coyly.

"Good."

I watch him step in front of me. He begins to suck my breasts, and nibble on my nipples. His nibbling makes me moan in delight which causes him to begin biting. It feels so good. The harder he bites the better it feels. Soon he pulls me across his lap as he sits on the bed. I feel his hand slap my ass hard over and over warming my cheeks. He spanks me for a long while before I'm begging him to fuck me. He pulls me up, and sits me on his hard dick facing away from him.

Feeling his dick plung into me again is all it takes to send me over the edge. I feel the dam break making my body quiver in absolute pleasure. He uses my hips to move me up and down his cock a few times while I'm having my orgasm intensifying my delight, and then he again cums in me. I sit on his cock until it goes flacid in my ass.

I finish settling in. When I walk down to the living room by him he smiles and stands as I enter the room. He points to a pile of clothes next to him. I put them on right away. He gives me a black skirt, red blouse with a plunging neckline, and a pink sheer lace bra and bikini style panty set.

"It looks good on you, but it's missing something."

I stand motionless as he walks in front of me, and I watch as he pulls out the studded pink collar from his pocket.

"Do you mind?"

"No sir." I say meekly.

"I didn't think so." He says as he locks the collar around my neck.

I stand there as he looks me over closely.

"The only thing that would make this better would be if you had a cunt instead of being a sissy tranny. It would be so fucking nice."

I hear whispering from around the room, and soon hear a rap at the door. He answers it inviting the person into the room with us. It's my wife, and the long haired guy.

"How can I help you." The doctor asks.

"It's more like we're here to help you." The guy replies.

"Oh. How is that?"

"Show him slut." He says to my wife.

I watch her show the doctor a bunch of pictures of me and her from before all this happened. Then she strips down to show him her slut scars.

"I can make your wishes come true. For a price."

The doctor smiles saying, "As long as it's not too high of a price, sure."

"Not much. Just send me your nurse tomorrow."

"What do you want her for?"

"I'll worry about that."

"OK, deal." the doctoer says shaking the long haired guy's hand.

They walk out leaving me with mixed emotions. I'm glad my wife is still okay, but I'm worried about what will happen to me. I sit on the couch feeling faint. It's not long before I pass out.

I awake a few hours later laying on the couch covered in a blanket. I get up feeling like I have to pee bad. I sit on the toilet letting loose when I realize that my pee is squirting directly into the bowl instead of off the side like normal. I finish draining before I look down to see a brand new pussy instead of my shrunken dick. I wipe clean, and walk to the kitchen feeling famished.

"Good to see you're alive." He says as I enter the room.

"Thank you sir." I reply wondering why I'm calling him sir.

"You look hungry."

"I am sir."

"Good your supper is ready." He says turning toward me letting me see his hard dick.

I immediatly drop to my knees sucking him for all it's worth, and he quickly shoots his load into my mouth. It tastes so good. I gulp it down wanting more. He pushes me off telling me to settle down. I lay back on the floor staring up at him feeling full.

"Get up, and take down those panties. It's time you learned some restraint."

I do as I'm told. He quickly grabs my ass cheeks spreading them wide in amazement.

"Holy shit! You have a cunt! This is going to be good."

He kicks my feet wide apart before I hear his belt buckle rattle. Then I feel it cut across my ass as he begins to spank me hard. I moan as the pain turns to pleasure. I feel the belt smack across my pussy and asshole making me hornier with every swat. He smacks me for over an hour before I feel him poke his cock against my pussy.

"It's time to break you in." he mocks just before plunging into me.

It hurts a bit, but feels so right. My breasts shake in the air as he pounds me hard. I feel myself quickly orgasm. It feels so good. So intense. I feel him spank my ass with hid hand as he pounds me, and he all too soon stops fucking as he moans. I feel his spunk squirting inside of me. I like it. I want more. He finishes, and steps away. I feel his cum leak down my legs as it leaks out. He slaps my ass one more time hard before telling me that he has to go to work. I pull up my panties, and lower my skirt before going to watch TV.

I hear him drive away, and soon see the blond guy standing in front of me.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes." I reply.

"That's a good thing."

"Why?"

"Well since you had an orgasm from being fucked in your cunt your transformation is now permanent. You will be like this forever. A useless fuck slut."

He disappears leaving me to wallow in my sorrows.

"What about my wife? You said you'd give her back to me."

"We said maybe. Besides why would we stop her from having her fun?" I hear from the shadows. "You can have her after we're done with her. If she even wants you. Or remembers you."

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers