A Weekend at the Hotel with Master

Story Info
A weekend of fun, pain and training with my Master.
1.6k words
3.95
26.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and I had just arrived at our hotel room for our weekend away of fun and play, the king sized bed that I knew I probably wouldn't see much sleep in looked incredibly inviting but Master had a much better idea.

"Strip" he commands.

In seconds my entire outfit covers the floor.

He pulls out a large bundle of grey colored rope and he knows I get excited at the site so he uses it to his advantage as he often does. Slowly, he runs the rope over my bruised and bitten nipples, sending shivers down my spine. When I lean in to kiss him I hear my first command.

"Don't."

He says it quietly but it echoes through my brain. I must sit there, mouth open and available to his kisses and nibbles but I cannot return them. He runs his tongue along my lip and gently bites at them, then gets harder and harder. I obey my Master like the good slave I am and I stand there, still, while he continues. As Master teases and tests me with his lips he is slowly wrapping rope around my wrists behind my back.

"Sit down" and I do immediately on the cold, hard bathroom floor.

Soon I have rope tight around my ankles too, my hands tied behind my back. Master loops the rope around a towel rack on the bathroom wall and there I am, tied. "Don't move" Master says as he orders me to remain on the floor, tied, needy but obedient as he runs to the store. Master allows me to kiss him once before he goes and he was out the door shortly after.

It seemed like years passed and with each passing second the excitement in both my mind and between my legs grew, proud at what a good slave I was being and how pleased Master looked. I rock my hips back and forth to gain some friction between my legs, I don't even notice it at first and I stop immediately hoping Master wouldn't somehow know.

Finally, I hear a little "beep beep" as a card is swiped at the door and in comes Master. Just like every time I am overcome by a wave of physical and mental excitement to see him. He tells me that I have been a good little slave and he couldn't stop thinking about me while he was gone. Slowly and ever so teasingly Master starts undoing the binds holding me here as he kisses my body gently.

With the only rope remaining being on my wrists Master orders me to stand, walk over to the bed and get on the floor on my knees beside it. He walks around to the front of me and rubs the crotch of his jeans on my face knowing how much I want him, to please him.

Master undoes his pants and pulls out his cock for me. If I hadn't been on my knees already they would've been shaking at how much I wanted my Master.

"Since you've been a good little slut...suck." he says.

Immediately I run my tongue over the head and just as quickly I feel the sting of a smack across my face

"I said suck, not lick."

I hear as the excitement within me heightens. I obey my orders by shoving Masters entire cock into my mouth and feeling it hit the back of my throat.

I slobber all over it when I pull my head up and then I slam it back down again. I begin to gag so I take it deeper into my mouth knowing how much Master likes it when I gag on him. My mouth quickly fucks him, bobbing up and down and swirling around, taking my mouth off only to spit on Masters cock so I could push him in deeper.

"Stop"

So I do. Master crawls on the bed and orders me to come and straddle him. Once one leg is on either side of him Master sees I am struggling and undoes my hand ties to help me balance. The way I am sitting his cock rests just against my clit and he rocks slowly only to make me crazier in hopes of tempting me enough I disobey, he is testing me.

"Scoot down." he says.

I scoot to where his cock is no longer under me but just in front of me. I look down to see it and the next thing I feel is a stinging sensation on my ass and with a large slapping sound accompanying it and immediately I know. The leather strap of the riding crop smacks my skin burning it and my pussy aches in response, I know Master must've put it under his pillow in case I didn't listen.

"Don't try to be cute you little slut, you know what I meant.. hover my cock now."

Immediately I obey, crushed that I upset my Master but more eager to please him. Master positions me how he wants me, on my knees, straddling him, he hoists my ass in the air to a point my thighs ache but wants me to hover just above his cock.

"Don't move" and so I don't.

"Silent" he commands.

Between my legs I feel a burn of desire as I want nothing more than to sit in my Master's cock and feel him stretch my pussy as I ride him but I also want to and more so need to obey his every command so I stay, hovering my hole over his cock.

Master reaches down and grabs his cock and I know I am really in for it. He takes his hand and slides the tip of it up and down my pussy, from my clit to my hole. I let out a large breath and accidentally with it, as Master's cock reaches my clit, a little moan escapes my lips. Almost instantaneously I feel a painful sting on my ass as Master whips me with the riding crop again.

"I said silent."

I hold back my reaction and stay in my position. He takes his cock back into his hand and slowly slides it in circles around my clit, he continues this until he slides it down to my hole and circles it. It takes everything in me not to sit down as hard and as fast as I possibly can and I feel the familiar flood of pleasure fill body.

My hips begin to rock as his cock circles my pussy hole, one of the three holes Master owns and uses whenever he pleases, I am fighting orgasm as I know I won't be silent or still. He does it faster trying as hard as he can to make me disobey. The look in his eyes and the control he has over me erupts inside of me, suddenly I feel the orgasm I had been trying to hold off explode within me. A moan escapes my lips and as my body quivers the tip of Masters cock enters me. I know I am in trouble now.

Master shoves me off of him and I land on the mattress he reaches into the bedside drawer and pulls out the 8 inch glass dildo with a suede flogger attached to the end. I feel the first of what I assume will be many smacks against my ass and thigh.

"On your stomach!"

I obey.

Smack, against my ass, smack against my leg each one fills me with desire and dread as I know I upset my Master. Smack, I lost count.

"On your elbows and knees."

Master turns the flogger to the dildo side and shoves it deeply and forcefully into my pussy. I feel my pussy stretch against the glass and with roughness I hear the smack of his hand against me as he shoves it deeply in.

"You want a cock so bad you can't wait for it slave? You want it so bad you can disobey? Well i'll give you one!"

As Master continues to force fuck my pussy I feel the familiar sting of the riding crop again smacking my ass with much more force than earlier. The feeling is piercing and I am sure at this point my ass is red and raw as Master smacks the same spot.

With the dildo fucking me hard, I feel my pussy tighten around it and the pleasure from within me builds and builds. I know I cannot cum again until he tells me. I get so close I cannot take it, the waves crash hard over me and suddenly he stops. He pulls the dildo out and never shoves it in again.

I feel empty and I'm scared my body may just orgasm anyway, I was that close. Master stands next to the bed. He stands me up and tells me to face him.

"You remember who your Master is the next time you want to disobey." He smacks me across my face, "Now get on your knees and make me cum."

Once again I get on my knees and put Masters thick cock in my mouth, I lather up my spit and surround his cock in it so I can take him into my throat. My pussy is throbbing and soaking wet. I shove his cock into my throat roughly. Suddenly I feel his cock get harder and harder and I feel the cum travel it's way down his shaft and into my mouth. I continue to suck until every last drop meets my tongue and I swallow eagerly.

"Get on the bed."

Master cuffs me to the headboard and lays next to me so I can rest my head on his chest. My pussy still throbs with need for relief but I know it will come in due time.

"20 paddles to the ass later slave, don't you ever disobey me."

And to think... this is just the beginning of a whole weekend. What a lucky little slave I am.