A Weekend at the Lodge... Ch. 02

Story Info
Two families swing, and involve a daughter and her boyfriend.
4.1k words
4.4
62k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
561 Followers

It was odd really, lying on a sun-lounger, facing the most gorgeous 18 year old –Amy - you could imagine, dressed only in bikini bottoms, tears in her eyes. I had my shorts around my knees, my cock hard. Amy's mother – Jackie - lay the other side of her, also topless, just in bikini bottoms, resting her hand on her daughter's shoulder. We lay there listening to our motor boat pulling away from the beach, heading to a distant Island. We looked over to the boat, watching my wife Sandy, Tim – Amy's father, Jackie's husband, and a young lad called Jack bobbing away on the gentle waves of the lake, having packed a picnic, promising to be back in a few hours.

I turned back to the young girl, looked at her breasts and smiled before speaking to her: "Amy, you have perfect titties, a lot of men will love them and they'll give you a lot of pleasure......." I reached out my had, held flat, let the palm rest on her nipple, then began to swirl my hand around the cute, pert, brown nipple, which had gone instantly hard. Amy moaned softly, closed her eyes, and let me gently massage the prettiest nipples I had seen for a long long time..............

It had all started the previous week, when on a weekend here at the lodge with Sandy my wife, Jackie her sister, and Tim, Jackie's husband, we had all had too much to drink, too much time to waste in the face of heavy rain. We had learnt rather more about each other than you would expect! We had discovered that both Tim and Jackie could be submissive. We had discovered that Tim had a handsome cock hidden in his trousers. Sandy had discovered that Tim was worth sharing a bed with. Where I had learnt that underneath her quiet gentle exterior, Jackie was red hot in bed, and loved to submit. And where I had learnt that Jackie would help me take her daughter, Amy, a sweet 18 year old, so long as she was there! As we left the lodge the previous weekend it was easy to arrange to come to the lodge the following week, but I insisted Amy had to come too. Here we were.................

Arrangements, however, never run smoothly! In the middle of the week Jackie phoned to say that Amy wanted to come to the lodge, but wanted to bring Jack. Jack was a friend at college, a friend who had asked her out. Amy liked Jack, but she was taking things carefully, but thought bringing him along might be good – a chance for her parents to check him out, and have time with him in a place where he couldn't try to take advantage of her. Were we happy with this?

Well, we couldn't say no! When we met Jack on the Friday evening as we picked the others up with our people carrier, we were more than happy looking forward to the weekend. Jack was slim, friendly, open, lacking in confidence, but might be good for the weekend. The other thing that made the weekend better was that the weather forecast was perfect – sun, sun and more sun.

The Friday evening we had driven to the lodge. We had an innocent time together – Tim and I went fishing, the two sisters – Sandy and Jackie chatted, while Amy and Jack walked along the beach, played in the water, chatted. Sleeping arrangements were tricky – but we stayed "right" – Jackie and Tim had one of the bedrooms with a double bed, Sandy and I had the second, while Amy and Jack had sleeping bags in the sitting room. However, the walls were so thin we could hear anything that might happen anywhere else in the lodge. The only thing out of the ordinary was a brief conversation I had with Tim while we were fishing. I asked him jokingly who he would like to share a bed with over the weekend. His answer – love to spend it with Sandy again if I didn't mind. But then after a pause he said; "Mind you, Jack is a cute boy as well, might like to spend time with him in the sack........." It was my first inkling that Tim may be anything other than straight..................

The next morning we had breakfast together, and as we chatted about the weather I simply said that it was very secluded where we were, so thought that the girls would like to sunbathe topless, and that would be okay by us men. Tim nodded in agreement, but Jack said nothing. I did notice he looked very embarrassed at the thought, but probably wanted it even more.......

After breakfast, Sandy said she was definitely going to sunbathe topless, went to our bedroom, and came back with just her bikini bottoms. Sandy's breasts are round and full, and jiggle beautifully. Jack turned into an embarrassed jelly! Jackie also said if it was good for her sister, it was good for her. But then Jackie turned to her daughter Amy and spoke to her – "come on darling, it's okay, why not just get into your bikini bottoms. I'm sure Jack would like to see your titties." Both Jack and Amy squirmed in embarrassment, but Amy did. When she came out of the bedroom in just her bikini bottoms, even I could barely stop myself ogling – her breasts were small, but beautifully shaped, and the brown nipples on top were really pert and cute.

For the next hour we sunbathed, and chatted, and rested on some sun beds. It became increasingly awkward as we rested on the sun loungers, or got drinks. It was clear Jack was smitten. Not by Amy! He could barely keep his eyes of Sandy's breasts. He seemed to watch them whenever he could, and used any excuse to lie next to Sandy. It took the hour to formulate a solution. I took Sandy into the kitchen and explained it to her. As I did she smiled.

Sandy went back outside, and announced that she was going to take the boat and go for a picnic on a small Island in the lake. And she didn't want any pathetic girlies with her, just real men, not men like me. She was going to go on the picnic with Jack and Tim. And there was no arguing!

It took half an hour to organise, but soon they had loaded up our small motorboat, and were on their way........

It was then that Amy started to cry. Jackie lay on one side of Amy, I lay on the other. It was Jackie who spoke first. "What is it, honey?"

At first Amy sobbed, but then she spoke. "Jack wanted me to be his girlfriend. But he doesn't even look at me. All he ever does it look at Auntie Sandy. At her.................." She paused trying to think of a suitable word, before blurting out. "At her chest. Is mine so ugly, pathetic? He doesn't even look at me."

It was me who answered. "Amy, turn and face me." Something in my voice had to be obeyed, and she turned on her side to face me. Jackie put a hand on her shoulder, as I continued. "Amy, you have fabulous and wonderful titties. Lots and lots of men will see them and find you red hot, and they'll give you lots of enjoyment as well."

Amy sobbed again. "No they won't. I don't have any. Just got a flat chest. No-one will like me."

I waited for a moment before answering her. "Amy, look at me." She stopped crying for a moment. "Amy I have been looking at you, and looking at you titties. And my body has already responded and told me you are hot."

Amy looked confused. "What do you mean, Uncle Tony?" In reply I simply glanced downwards towards my shorts. Amy went bright red.

I looked into her eyes again for a moment, then let my eyes wander to her breasts and openly stared at them long and hard, before looking back into her eyes. "Would you like to see how my body has reacted to you?"

Amy was quiet, not knowing what to say. I took her silence as agreement, or at least not as refusal. I reached down, lifted my hip off the sun lounger and lowered my shorts to my knees, revealing my stiff hard cock to her. I looked at her again, then spoke gently. "Go on, have a good look. You see, a lot of men will love your titties, and you will get a lot of enjoyment from them." At that I reached out my hand to her, and let the palm of my hand rest on one or her nipples, then begin to gently swirl around. Her nipple went instantly hard, as she moaned gently and closed her eyes.

I paused, then spoke again. "There is only you, your mother and me here now. Perhaps we ought to go to one of the bedrooms and get comfortable, have more fun............." I looked over Amy's shoulder to see Jackie smiling. "And when you are ready your mother can hold your hand and I'll take your virginity.......I find you really hot...." I stood up, removed my shorts completely, then leant down, picked Amy up in my arms and carried her towards the lodge and the bedroom, Jackie following close behind. Amy wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her. As we headed to the bedroom, my mind wandered to Sandy, Tim and Jack and Tony on their boat trip, wondering how they were getting on, wondering whether the plans were coming together..........

.................At last the small motorboat reached the Island in the lake where the three planned to have their picnic. It had been a touch embarrassing in the boat as Jack seemed to constantly stare at Sandy's tits, Sandy still topless from earlier. Jack only had Speedos on, but was completely unaware of Tim checking him out. It was clear to Tim that Jack had plenty in his trunks, as well as a cute pert ass, for a guy. He smiled as he thought about the plans – the very kinky plans – he had discussed with Sandy and Tony earlier.

The three carried the picnic onto an open area of grass, and shared the sandwiches and beer and wine they had brought. Still Jack seemed to stare constantly at Sandy's tits, and said little in the small talk, as they ate the last of the quiche they had brought.

"Jack, you are a very naughty boy, staring at my tits all morning." Sandy had said it out of the blue. Jack instantly went bright red out of embarrassment, having thought no-one had noticed him staring. Sandy continued. "I bet you would like me to remove my shorts so you can see the rest of me." Jack was suddenly uncomfortable, embarrassed, but felt his Speedos tightening as he expanded into them. Sandy had paused, before she spoke again. "Here, let me show you what you want to see." Sandy stood up and quickly slipped off her shorts and panties, and stood posing just a few feet in front of Jack. Jack was too embarrassed to move or speak.

Sandy continued mercilessly. "Jack, your cock suggests you want to do more than just look. Would you like to fuck me, honey?" Jack attemped to speak, but no words came out.

"I'll let you do it, honey. First, however, we will have to punish you for your rudeness. For staring so much. For ignoring Amy." Jack had completely forgotten Amy, and the truth was, he preferred bigger tits, and the thought of an older woman taking him was a real turn-on. He felt his cock throbbing. "Before we do anything else, I'm going to have to spank you. Then Uncle Tim wants to play his part. And then if you take your punishment like a man, and let uncle Tim do what he wants, then maybe you will get to put your cock in my pussy. Do you like the sound of that?"

For Jack, he liked the sound of all that. He would let this woman spank him anytime. And Tim – well, he didn't know what he wanted, but he would go with it if he could fuck Sandy...................... "Over my lap," Sandy snapped at him. The three were all sitting on the ground, and Jack paused. "NOW!"

It was so hot being ordered around by an older naked woman. Jack would have done anything....... He slowly moved, and lay over Sandy's lap. "Lift your ass!" commanded Sandy. As Jack did what was ordered, Sandy looped her fingers in his speedos and pulled them to his knees. "Leave them there," she ordered, "much more embarrassing than removing them." As Jack had lifted himself off Sandy's knees, Sandy reached under him, caught hold of his cock and pulled it down, trapping it, and Jack, between her knees which she clamped tight on the stiff cock. It felt so hot Jack nearly came at that moment.

"OOOOOWWWWWWWW" moaned Jack, as the first smack of Sandy's hand landed hard on his ass. It was awful and amazing, the pain, with his cock caught and twitching.

"We'll just give you a dozen," said Sandy nonchalantly, as her hand came down hard again on Jack's ass. Within seconds she had delivered another three spanks, with Jack howling in pain, squirming, which made his cock twitch against Sandy's legs which were still holding the cock tight. Sandy paused then delivered another three in quick succession, leaving Jack's ass stinging and glowing red. Jack felt a tear run down his face, but somehow the pain, and the embarrassment and the arousal was everything he wanted.

Again Sandy paused before delivering two more spanks, paused, then delivered the final two. Throughout Jack had sobbed, and moaned, and couldn't believe that he hadn't cum, it had been so hot. At the end of the twelve Jack had made to move, but Sandy had snapped at him to stay where he was.

"Jack, Darling." Sandy spoke gently to him this time. "You have to stay here and let Uncle Tim have your mancunt." Jack had never heard the phrase and before he could work it out he felt hands – men's hands – removing his speedos completely. "Tim," still Sandy was in charge, and speaking. "Have you seen what a gorgeous mancunt he has. You'd better put some oil on, before taking it."

Jack lept – he suddenly realised what they were talking about as Tim let a finger rest on his asshole, then gently push inside him, slipping in with the help of some oil. Again Sandy snapped at him "Stay Still." Take it like a girl. Like the slut you are going to be."

Tim removed his finger, knelt between Jack's legs, and pushed his cock to Jack's asshole. He pushed harder and harder until he was through the ring, then sliding further and further in, until his cock was fully buried and he was lying on Jack's back, while Jack still lay on Sandy's lap with his cock trapped between her legs.

Tim paused with his cock buried deep in Jack's ass. For Tim it was a dream – to take a young guy, a dream he never thought would happen. And Jack was a cute guy, with a beautiful round ass. Jack lay, slowly relaxing. Jack had never dreamt of being taken by another man. Until this moment he had only ever looked at women. Older women like Sandy. Sometimes younger women, but they always seemed a bit "not ready" for him. But somehow what was happening was beginning to stir something within him. Yes, women were hot, but maybe men, particularly submitting to men, had something for him..................

As He pondered, Jack felt Tim pull his cock almost out, before ramming it back into him. Jack felt his own cock being forced to slide between Sandy's legs. As Tim pulled out and rammed in again, Jack suddenly realised he wouldn't be able to last very long, his cock throbbing, hard, his balls aching with arousal. Again Tim pulled out and thrust back in, and began to set a rhythm fucking Jack, feeling the tight asshole accommodating him, feeling Jack gently thrusting his ass up to meet Tim's cock pounding into his ass. Suddenly Tim cried out, tensed, plunged as hard and deep as he could into Jack and began to pump his cum deep into him, thrusting again and again as he emptied his balls into the young welcoming asshole he was deep inside. It was too much for Jack, he cried out, shooting his cum all over Sandy's legs. He felt he had never cum like this before..................

At last Tim pulled out of Jack and rolled off his body. Sandy let Jack turn and sit up. Sandy smiled. "You naughty boy, you won't be able to fuck me for a while now. Perhaps later! Perhaps we ought to get back in the boat and see what Tony, Amy and Jackie are up to...................

................When we reached the bedroom I lay Amy on her back on the bed and lay beside her. I kissed her gently, then pushed my tongue into her mouth. She was innocent, but her instincts took over. I felt her tongue meeting and fencing with mine as we lay together. After a few moments we continue to kiss, and I lay one hand on her breast, gently squeezed, then pinched her nipple softly, running it between my fingers. Amy moaned into my mouth as I played with her nipple, then released and moved my hand slowly over Amy's body, over her stomach, over her bikini bottoms, coming to rest in the vee of her legs. I released the kiss, whispered to Amy to open her legs, then kissed her again.

As I kissed her I felt Amy's legs spread, allowing me to rest my hand on her pussy, pushing gently into the crotch of the bikinis, feeling them very wet from Amy's pussy. I allowed my fingers to roam around her pussy, then broke my kiss. I looked at Jackie who was sitting on the bed beside Amy, and spoke to her. "Jackie, take off her bikini."

Jackie looked shocked for a moment, then smiled and pulled on the side bands of the bikini. Amy lifted herself off the bed to allow Jackie to remove her bikini bottoms completely. For Jackie there was a sudden moment of revelation – a further step of "debauchery." Up until now she had agreed I could take Amy, and that she would be there to watch and hold Amy's hand, but this was more. Suddenly she was colluding, helping in her daughter losing her virginity.

Again I allowed my hand to wander between Amy's legs, and gently pinched the lips of her pussy, before gently pushing a finger between them, easing softly in and out. Amy pulled her lips from mine and moaned from the pleasure. I whispered to her "Honey, tell me when you are ready."

Amy's reply was instantaneous. "Now, please take me now."

I rolled on top of Amy, and put my cock to the lips of her pussy, feeling her wetness and warmth. I spoke to Jackie: "Hold her hand, babe............." I turned to Amy and spoke to her. "Honey, it's now." In one movement I plunged my cock deep into her pussy, breaking through her barrier, pushing hard into her tight, wet, virgin cunt. Amy cried out as I broke her barrier, so I lay on her waiting for her to get used to it, for any pain to subside. I whispered to her again: "Tell me when you're ready, honey."

There was a pause this time, before Amy spoke. "Please, please, now.........."

I gently eased my cock out, then in again and Amy moaned in pleasure. I pulled out again, then thrust back in. I whispered to her again. "Honey, you feel fantastic, one of the best ever. You're as good as your mother."

Amy's eyes opened as she suddenly realised I had taken her mother, but there was no time to think, as I began to slide my cock in and out of her so tight, so wet, so welcoming pussy. As I began to fuck her I felt her body responding to mine, rising up to meet my thrusts into her. It was clear she was getting more and more excited, and suddenly I heard her moan out loud, felt her pussy pulsating around my cock, her body shuddering as she came to a shattering orgasm. It was too much for me. My balls clenched, then I was shooting my cum into her, thrusting again and again as I filled her. At first it seemed like her orgasm, and mine, would go on forever, but moments later we had both come down from our high, with me still lying on her with my softening cock still inside her.

At last Amy spoke. "Uncle Tony, that was amazing. Mum, it was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced."

I slowly eased off her, and rolled to the side, so Amy was between me and her mother. I looked at Jackie, then whispered to her: "Clean us up, ready for the next time................." It took Jackie a moment to realise what I meant. It took her several moments before deciding she could do it. She leant over, put her tongue to my now soft cock and began to lick off my cum and Amy's juices. It was so good – it only took her a couple of moments to have my cock stiffening again.

When I felt she had finished I spoke to both of them. "Amy, open your legs again. Jackie. Clean her pussy." Again it took Jackie a few moments before she decided she could do it. She moved her head between Amy's legs and began to lick her pussy, and my cum, out of Amy. It was clear Amy was enjoying it, after the initial shock of what I had asked them to do. I whispered again. "Go on, Jackie, make her cum."

Lion24655
Lion24655
561 Followers
12