A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
db_01
db_01
8 Followers

Whatever the reason, she had three in total by the time they were ready to leave the table. The steaks had been excellent and because the restaurant hadn't been that busy, the staff seemed somewhat relaxed. Like the weekend had been so far, it was comfortable.

They didn't say much on the drive back to the cabin. She was a bit buzzed from the alcohol and he was making sure that on the winding road up the mountain that he got them there in one piece.

He reached to help her with her coat after walking through the door of the cabin but she declined, saying she was still cold.

"I'm going out on the deck to smoke," he told her. "Be back in a couple of minutes."

He stood against the rail of the deck hearing nothing but the sound of his breathing, watching the smoke curl up as he exhaled. God, he loved the quiet; the serenity of this place. No phones, no databases, no deadlines.... One of these days he thought to himself.

She heard him coming back in and said from the bedroom, "Put some music on, something sexy."

He picked Blues, one of their favorites by Albert King. The rhythm was slow, the guitar work was soulful. It reminded him of a night in Memphis when they had gone downtown to BB King's, drinking and dancing. They barely made it back to her apartment with all of their clothes on.

He was in the kitchen pouring another glass of wine when she came out of the bedroom. She was still wearing the long fur coat but he didn't see the shoes till he walked around the counter. Talk about fuck me heels...

They were black with straps above her ankles. The heels were at least 5 inches. She was 5'-10" in bare feet. In those shoes she was taller than he was.

She was standing in the middle of the living room watching his reaction, turning slowly so he could get a good look at her. As she faced away, he noticed for the first time the line running up the back of her legs from the stockings.

The coat was open when she came around to face him once more and she was naked underneath it; gloriously naked except for the garter belt and thigh highs.

"THIS," she said, "is what good boys get when they don't work too late."

He watched, speechless and grinning, as she shed the coat, turned, and widened her stance. She bent at the waist to place her hands on the large footstool and looked back at him.

"And THIS is what they get... when they do it all of the time," wiggling her hips a little to emphasize the point.

He walked over to her, the wine glass forgotten and ran his hands up her legs and over her hips.

"You look amazing babe."

"I just look amazing," she said teasingly.

"Excuse me, you are amazing," he said as he slid his hand between her open legs, finding that she was already wet.

"That's better. You still have room for desert," she asked?

He didn't answer as he lowered himself to sit on the floor, back to the foot stool. With the extra height from her heels his mouth was level with her pussy. He reached out with his tongue to taste her.

She shivered at that first touch of his mouth and gripped harder on the sides of the foot stool. She had planned this for a couple of months and had never found the right time to spring the outfit on him. The message she had delivered tonight, that was just icing on the cake.

"Ohhhh, that feel so nice, keep doing that, just like that, get me nice and wet for that cock of yours."

She was rolling her hips, following the beat of the music, reveling in the tingles of the early arousal that his lips and tongue were causing her. She was already very wet inside, her pussy ready for whatever he chose to do with her.

He wanted nothing more than to please her and focused on making her cum quickly, knowing that her first one finished would lead to many more soon after. His tongue traced circles around her clit, pushed inside of her as deep as he could go, licked and tasted her from one end to the other, driving her on.

His finger tip teased her pucker and she pushed back against it, taking it in as far as it would go.

"Make me cum, make me cum now," she whispered.

He had to hold onto her hip with his other hand when he took her clit between his lips and ran his tongue over and around it. Her legs were trembling and it was only seconds before he felt her tense, relax, and tighten once more.

She groaned loudly as she came; squeezing around his finger in her ass; knees flexing as she tried to stay on her feet. "Yes.....yesssss..... yessssssssss," she cried out as the second climax hit her.

Her hand left the foot stool and grabbed the back of his head.

"Don't stop, don't...."

She didn't finish, there were no words to say. She was lost in her own pleasure. His mouth was alive, his tongue everywhere at once, every movement prolonging the pleasure.

She felt herself falling, legs giving way. He lifted his head and stood quickly to catch her, hold her steady till she calmed. He had felt it too.

"Get me out of these heels; then lose your clothes," she told him when she regained her breath.

He undid the straps and she turned and sat on the foot stool. She kicked them off as he walked to the kitchen to wash his hands and grab water for both of them. She drank half the bottle by the time he had finished undressing

"I kind of liked the shoes," he said.

She stood up, handed him the bottle and reached to take his head in her hands. She kissed him hard, plunging her tongue into his mouth, enjoying his surprised reaction to her move. She finished the kiss licking across his mustache and upper lip.

"Mmm, I taste good," she said. "And as far as the shoes, they weren't going to work for this."

She turned and bent over to grab the foot stool once again.

"I need you inside of me."

"That makes two of us," he said closing in behind her.

He let the shaft of his cock slide between her legs and she reached to open her lips to make it easier for the head to rub over her clit. She liked feeling him slide back and forth positioned like this. It was heating her up, getting her wet again. He liked it as well, her hand rubbing over the sensitive head made his cock harder, quickly.

They both knew when to stop the teasing, without a word between them. She moved forward a few inches further; he bent his knees a little and the head of his cock found and entered inside of her.

She was wet inside, ready to accept him as he slid all the way in with little resistance.

"Go slow baby," she sighed. "Just for a little bit."

Inch by inch he slid in and out of her, loving how tight she was but at the same time wanting more for himself. The slow tickle he was feeling all over the head of his cock was making him crazy. Her teasing tonight contributed to his desire to have his way with her; to take her.

WAAACKKK

The sound of his hand slapping her base ass was loud in the cabin.

WAACKK

Not as hard the second time but almost as loud.

She shoved her hips back hard against him, moved forward slightly then quickly back hard against him a second time.

"C'mon babe, Fuck me..... DO IT!"

His hands were already holding both hips and his response was to thrust back at her hard, pull back an inch and slam forward again, and again.

They found a pace, a rhythm, a beat that was accompanied by the sound of their bodies colliding, moving as one, driving each other on.

She knew he was close, could feel his cock stiffening inside of her, wanted so bad to wait for him, for his cumming to trigger her own release.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh," he groaned, throwing his head back, pulling her tight to his hips. His body and especially his cock all tightened at the same time, cum shooting into her as his orgasm rocked him. "Fuck.....fuck," he cried when seconds later he was thrusting into her again, feeling like the pleasure wouldn't stop.

Her climax was smaller, nothing like earlier. She felt it wash over her as he came, pulsing inside of her, but this one she controlled, loving how it made her feel, experiencing it differently.

She was happy to let him finish at his own pace, not lifting up until he stopped, reaching up to wrap an arm around his head, kissing softy the side of his face.

"You've never spanked me before," she said.

"Can't say I really ever wanted to before tonight. It wasn't planned, not like your little tease tonight. You sure you want me working less hours," he asked with a smile on his face?

"If you promise not to leave marks..... Maybe," she answered.

Heading Home

The clock beside the bed showed 6:45. He got up quietly and walked to the bathroom. When he was finished at the sink he packed his small bag and took it into the bedroom. The rest of his clothes went in the larger bag when he was finished dressing. He looked over at her as she slept and smiled. Last night had been special.

The sex had been dramatic. The cuddling in bed before falling asleep had been comforting. He remembered why he had been so smitten with her at their first meeting. She was different from the women in his past, so unaware of what else was out there to experience. They fit well together in so many ways.

He bent to kiss the top of her head and watched as she stretched her limbs beneath the covers.

"Time to get moving," he told her. "I'll get the coffee started."

"Mmmmphhhhhh," was her only reply.

Thirty minutes later she came out of the bedroom and set both of her bags near the front door. She poured herself coffee and creamer and joined him on the couch.

"Do we have to leave so early," she asked?

"We said we would be back in time for the party and I don't trust the cats so going early means we don't have to drive like mad to get back in time," he answered.

"Ok, I'll strip the bed and you finish the kitchen. We're stopping for breakfast though. I want pancakes again," she told him.

They finished in the cabin, packed the car and were on the road in less than an hour. There was no checkout for the cabin needed and the streets in Gatlinburg had very light traffic. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel was filling and the drive home was quiet except for NPR on the radio. Knoxville traffic was light as well and by noon they were pulling into their parking lot at the apartment.

The cats, of course, were sleeping in the sunlight when they entered the apartment and even with food left in the feeder, were demanding their wet food once they realized that "Mom and Dad" were home.

The party that afternoon was fun and everyone asked about how the cabin and Gatlinburg were. They talked about everything except the sex; well she did say that the hot tub was an adventure. They left by 9 and were in bed by 10, both tired from the weekend. It was a good tired.

He checked that the alarm on his phone was set for 5 a.m. and set it on the nightstand before curling up behind her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Thanks for a great weekend," he told her. "It was perfect."

"Just remember what good boys get that don't work late," she said as she put her hand on top of his.

They slept like that, holding each other, neither one thinking about the day to follow. It was different. It was better.

DB 7/2008

db_01
db_01
8 Followers