A Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple spends a long weekend away.
2.3k words
3.84
28.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showering and Rules:

It was their anniversary weekend and they had big plans. Not their actual anniversary, but some other commemoration -- first meeting, first date, first sex, first something. It was hard to remember the exact reason they had picked. The reason was unimportant, the weekend away was important. Kids and dogs had found accommodations with family and to-do lists were temporarily forgotten. A conveniently placed holiday, meant that they all Thursday night, all day Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday until noon checkout. He arranged to get off a little early, picked her up and they went out to an early dinner. The hour or so drive to the hotel allowed dinner to settle and by the time they checked into their room, both were ready for the weekend to begin.

They're room was a suite with kitchenette (so they wouldn't need to go out if they didn't want to), in-room party jacuzzi and a large king bed with a sturdy metal canopy. She had done all the packing, and as he brought in the luggage he noticed that there was food, toys, toiletries, clothes for her, but none for him. "Hey love, did you forget to pack a bag for me?" he asked.

"You won't need any. You're mine for the weekend. If we go out, you'll wear what I give you. Now strip and start the shower. I'll be there in a minute." she responded.

He was nearly done washing, when she stepped into the shower. He wrapped her in his arms and they kissed for several minutes. "Wash me," she commanded. He lather soap in his hands and began working his way down her body, while she held her hair up out of the way.. Too much time was spend on her breasts -- starting with soaping and becoming heavy. With a quick slap to his balls, she said, "That's a warning. I said wash me." Once again, he started down her body. Lingering just long enough at her ass to push the limit for another slap. Knelling he wash each leg and foot in turn.

He started to stand, but she pushed him down and he stayed on his knees. Reaching out of the shower, she grabbed something he couldn't see. "Start kissing my feet and don't stop until I tell you. Now, put your hands behind your back," she said. A plastic zip tie cuffed his hands together. With the shower pouring down, he was half drowned in his kisses. "Can you hear me?" she asked. Seeing his nod, she continued, "You are naked, bound and kissing my feet. You like being called my slave, toy or pet when we're at home of a hour's play. This weekend you really will be mine. Here are the rules. Note some of these rules are already in effect, you've broken them and will be punished, and some of these rules will be in effect for the next year. First, you'll be bound all weekend. Second, you may not talk without permission. When you do speak, you must speak in the third person, referring to yourself as my slave, pet or toy, and you must refer to me as your mistress or queen or as ma'am. Third, you may not eat or drink without permission. Fourth, you may not piss or shit without permission. Fifth, you may not cum without permission and this rule stays in effect for the next year. Sixth, you must obey my commands. Seventh, you may not see me naked -- not my breasts, not my ass, not my pussy. Nothing. This also applies to pictures of all women. As a corollary, if I want you naked, then you strip -- no matter where, when or who is there. This rule also stays in effect the next year. This rule is also already in effect, so you'll need to start the weekend with punishment. Also, since I'll spend most of the weekend naked, you'll spend most of the weekend blindfolded. You may stop kissing my feet long enough to ask questions. Do you have any questions?"

"I don't have any questions," he answered.

Grabbing his hair, she forced him back on his knees and placed the top of her foot under his balls, lifting them slightly. "Part of rule 2, speak in the third person. You are my slave, pet or toy and I am you mistress or queen," she said. Then she snapped her ankle up, to slap his balls with her foot. Continuing, "Now, do you have any questions?"

"Your slave does not have any questions, mistress," he answered.

She let go of his hair and turned off the water. "Get us some towels," were her next words.

"Yes, mistress," and then he stood shakily and stepped out of the shower. With his hands zipped behind his back there was some difficulty getting the two towels, but at last he brought them to her.

"Kneel," she said and began to dry herself off. As minutes pass, he started this shiver on the cold tile floor. When she was done, she started drying the now cold water off him. Done drying, she attached a collar, with leash, and then tied on a blindfold. Before placing the blindfold, she said, "Take a last look, you won't see me naked again for a year." And after it was placed, she laughed, "Now I won't have to continually punish you. Only, since the shower started."

She grabbed the leash and started towards out of the bathroom and he stood to follow. "Did I say you could stand?" she snapped.

"No mistress," he responded and started following on his knees.

Punishment:

Half leading and half dragging, she pulled to the bed and had him lay in the middle of the bed, face up with his zip tied hands under him. Then she strapped ankle cuffs to him and secured them to the corners of the bed frame. Laying next to him, she pressed her naked body to his and they began to kiss for several minutes. "It's nice to kiss without worry about where your hands are, pet. But we have more to talk about, so kissing will have wait." she said. Then reach down, she began to stroke is very hard cock, stroking downward from the head, past the base until she was slightly pulling on his sack.

As she stroked, "When we play at home, I tie you up for a hour's play and you mostly know what is going to happen. This weekend you'll spend every minute tied and you'll never know what is going to happen. So for we'll have some safe words. If you say 'yellow', then I'll slow. If you say 'red', then I'll stop. However, if you use either word, then we're done with bondage games forever after this weekend. Either you're mine to do with as I please, or you're not. Do you understand?"

"Ahhh, yes, mistress," he tried to breath, but her attention to his cock made listening, much less speaking difficult.

"Good. Also, don't forget -- cumming without permission is punishable. Now, when we play at home it is just bondage. But bondage is just part of the acronym you've searched by -- BDSM and the other acronym floating out there is D/S. Now the 'D' in BDSM is for discipline, 'S' is sadism, and 'M" is masochism, I believe. And I think the D/S is for dominance and submission. Neither one of us is into pain for pain sake, but pain can be use to punish -- to remind you of your submission and of my dominance. In other words, the 'D' in BDSM, discipline, has been missing. You get tied up and cum. To be honest, you usually do a good job of taking care of me first, but if you do displease me nothing really happens. Now, some pain is physical and some pain is not -- I know you think you enjoy a little sexual humiliation, but we'll see. Starting tonight, you'll be disciplined for your indiscretions in the bedroom and elsewhere as I see fit. The first indiscretion you have to repent of is seeing me naked in the shower. You will start to beg to be punished for seeing me naked."

During this long talk, she had continually stroked his cock and he was now nearly ready to release. Every time he tensed, she would back off or lighten her touch just enough to keep him on the edge. He began, "Ahhhhh... please mistress, please punish your slave. Please remind your slave that he shouldn't see you naked. That his isn't worthy to look at your perfect breasts. Please mistress, remind your slave his just your toy and doesn't have permission to gaze on your ass. Ahhhhhh..."

He took a deep breath and before he could continue, she said, "very well, my pet." Her hand left his cock and there was a rustling from side the bed as she pulled items from their toy bag. Then there was a sharp pain in his left, followed by his right, nipple as clothes pins clamped down. The he felt something brush over his cock.

"Do you know what that is, pet?"

"No, my queen."

"It is that rope flogger you made. You said you didn't think it would hurt too much. Shall we see? You will count and thank me after blow."

"Yes, mistress," his voice quivered. She had been right -- he didn't know what was going to happen and he was scared. She had never used clamps of any kind and their one play experience with the flogger had been very long ago and very light.

The first blow landed on, as they all would, on his crotch. This isn't too bad he thought, and said, "One, mistress. Thank you." The next 14 blows built and by the 15th, he wasn't sure or rather he was sure that she could make the flogger hurt. Blows 15 through 25, were quite intense and he could barely keep count or remember to thank her. But he remember, if only to avoid more blows. The last 15 blows, decreased in intensity, though he could hardly tell.

"Forty strikes, pet, nearly done." she cooed in his ear. Then reversing the flogger, she used the end of the flogger handle to knock the clothes pins off. He let out a stiffed scream.

"No talking without permission," and still using the handle delivered as short rap to his already abused balls.

The Rest of the Night:

Starting to stroke him again, she said, "So far this has all been about you -- your cock has gotten all the attention and all I've had is a few kisses. I am not sure that's fair. We're going to make some re-arrangements and you can do something to make up for my lack." She almost laughed at some of that, but kept a mostly straight face. Releasing his feet, but keeping the straps on, she helped him roll over. Sitting on his ass, she strapped on wrist cuffs and then connected them to each other before cutting the zip ties. Bring out a roll of bondage tape, a nice toy for those without experience in ropes, she taped his ankles to his tights. Then she lay down in front of him with his head between her thighs. Tugging on the leash, she said, "We both enjoy the use of you make of your tongue. Normally, I enjoy hearing of the pleasure you take in these labors. But, I think for now lets focus on my pleasure."

She was already quite wet -- their naked bodies pressed against each other, the feel of of his cock in her hand, his labored breathing, his begging for her dominance, and even taking control by flogging him. His tongue lightly played over her lips. Then he settled down to business -- slowly circling her clit before gradually speeding up. She began to shiver and convulse with gratification. Patting his head, she lay still.

Turning him, over she straddled him and began to ride his cock. Normally, his hands would be on her breasts, but they were bound behind his back. She cupped her own breasts and lightly squeezed her nipples. In their excitement, he thrust, came, and so did she. She slid off him and as she lay, whispered, "You came without permission. I think rather than beating, that you will not be allowed to cum tomorrow -- midnight to midnight."

Standing she said, "I could use a snack and drink before bed. Would you like something, pet?"

"Yes mistress, your pet would like to eat and drink." She helped him off the bed, but did not release any of his bonds. She led him to the kitchenette and left him kneeling. After a moment, she placed something on the floor in front of him and pushed his face down to the bowls. She sat at the small table drinking hot chocolate, eating a few small cookies and watching her pet.

Afterward, she used the restroom and then asked, "Pet, do you need to relieve yourself?"

He answered, "yes, mistress." She let him to the bathroom, carefully removed the bondage tape so that it could be reused, and helped him stand. She guided him to the toilet and, wrapping her arms around him, she grabbed his member to aim.

"You have permission, pet." she breathed lightly in his ear. He struggled to relax enough to release -- naked, with a naked woman pressed against him, that woman holding his member. He almost relaxed enough, but she would jiggle him. She knew this was just delaying things, but it was fun and he was her toy. After a little while, she was still enough for him to relax.

She let him to bed, tied his leash to the headboard of the bed and curling around him, she went to sleep. He wasn't far behind her.