A Weekend Away from the Hustle

Story Info
My husband texted me to come to a place after work.
783 words
3.9
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last November we both had weeks and weeks of busy schedules and did not get to even talk to each other. One day, around November ending, I got a text from him while I was working. It said "Meet me here after work. 3rd floor." Then came in a location. I was confused but I shrugged and continued working.

After work, I got into the car and put the location on the GPS. When I reached the place I got even more confused. It was a grand building with huge doors and modern infrastructure.

I went in and took the elevator to the 3rd floor. The elevator opened right in front of a door. I knocked on the door.

My gorgeous husband in just a pair of boxers opened the door and nodded me in. It was a Studio Suite with marvelous interior, wooden flooring, huge balcony and quite dim lightings. Troy was working in the kitchen. I settled into the dining chair just across the kitchen so I could look at him.

The way his muscles moved when he worked, a small bump on the shorts that is always there when I'm around and a cute smile that is always pasted on his face. I took my coat and other unnecessary pieces of clothing and put them on the far side of the table. Now wearing just a white low cut blouse with my cleavage showing and a pair of pants, I was truly grateful for my choice of clothes that day.

He came in and put a bowl of red pasta in front of me. That's when I realized how hungry I was. He sat beside me in the chair and watched me eat. When a few pieces were left, I said I was full but he doesn't waste food. He got up and ate a few of them and left one behind. He picked that one piece up and placed it right on my cleavage and whispered into my ear, "You know too well of how much I love you seducing my with your boobs." He went down and dipped his tongue in my cleavage to take the pasta in his mouth. He put his hands on two sides and ripped open my blouse from the middle with buttons flying across the room. Pushed my bra cups down and stared sucking hard on my nipples, making them rock hard and pointy.

I put my fingers in his hair and moaned at my sensitive nipples being sucked. I couldn't feel any hotter than I did then. He came up to kiss me then. A very deep lovemaking with my lips. I stopped him so that he doesn't lick my sweaty body anymore. I went to the bathroom and turned the faucet to the tub on and put a lavender bath bomb in it. I went out to invite him in. I stripped down and pushed his boxers off and sat in the tub. He stepped in to sit but I made him stand before me and enveloped my lips around his cock. He took a sharp breath as I sucked hard on his tip. One hand on the base of his cock and other massaging the balls, I knew I was driving him crazy. I moved my mouth along his shaft and sucked on his tip a few more times until he came warm into my mouth, shaking as he did. He then settled into the tub with me between his legs.

He started kissing my neck, sucking in some places, both his hands squeezing and playing with my boobs. He slid one hand down to rub my clit after which he suddenly put two fingers in me making me gasp. He moved his fingers in and out too fast for me to even breathe. His other hand was pinching and twisting my nipple and his mouth was on my neck. I came so hard from the torture, we were sure I squirted in the water considering I was shaking violently.

After a few moments of panting, I turned around and sat on his lap, kissing him deeply. I pushed his cock inside me and moved my hips back and forth. At first I had it slow, enjoying his tongue playing with mine and then i made it fast. He had his head thrown back. My hands on his chest, hips moving and my tongue on his neck. We came together, both of us shaking. I got off his lap and sat between his legs with my head on his chest.

The long tiring day and my gorgeous man who is an expert at lovemaking had me fast asleep within seconds.