A Weekend Before Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Son brings home girlfriend from college.
3.9k words
4.64
14.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I continue I should give you the reader, a fact that I did not include in the first part. This lovely dream's name, is Julia.

Over that weekend shared in my dorm room we had numerous moments of intense sex, and intimate conversations about our lives. It came easily to us and the conversations never felt forced. Besides the intimate details I will not share at this point, she told me that she had two sisters, both of which were older than her and in college as well. However, they went to the Univ. of Iowa where one, Justine, was in the Bachelor's program for pre-med, and Jewell was studying Engineering. I found out that though she loved her sisters and that they shared nearly everything they did, they did not have her love for literature or teaching. They had a close knit family from the northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul but all three had chosen Iowa colleges over homestate ones. Her Mother and Father had both been Doctors. Her Father had been a Heart Surgeon, and Her Mother had been a Pediatrics Specialist. Having had the girls at a later stage in their lives and with all three now off to college, they had moved from the city to a Lake about forty miles northwest of Duluth to begin their retirement.

I shared my life of struggles having been raised by a single Mother. I grew up in the southern suburbs of Detroit and my Mother struggled at times to make ends meet. My mother brought me out here to Iowa when she took an administrative job with the city's school system, where we now live. I had wanted to play sports in High School but in one summer between ninth and tenth grade I had grown from 5'7" to 6'3". It took two years of physical therapy, pain pills, and muscle relaxers as I worked to help my muscles catch up with my bones. Everything was a was foggy, painful blur for me until I was cleared to stop the medications and begin to live as a normal 17yr old in mid October of my senior year. By then football was nearly over. So instead I decided to focus and try to get a scholarship. I knew in our financial situation I could get assistance, but I loathed the thought of student loans. I excelled at programming (before it became IT) and switched my interest from architecture to computers. I got a few local organization scholarships but nothing to keep me from taking out a couple of student loans.

I had always written and this new woman in my life renewed my love for the written word. And though I did not know it then, I would change my major before Christmas break to Literature.

****************************************************

After that weekend we were inseparable. We were either in her room, my room, or the library. Despite the sex, which was wonderful, we were both focused on why we were there. A week before Thanksgiving as we cuddled on her bed she asked, "George, what are your plans for Thanksgiving?"

"Well, I had thought about bringing you home with me to surprise my Mother."

She propped herself up on one elbow and looked into my eyes with an ear to ear grin, "REALLY?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, why? Is it so odd that I'd want to show you off to my Mother, my friends, and what used to be my little world?" I said as I tilted her head upwards with a curled finger under her chin and kissed her softly.

"Well, no, but I asked if you could come home with me. Mom and Dad said yes."

"Hmmm," I stalled, thinking, "perhaps, I could go there if I had you with me for Christmas." I was hesitant to go and meet her parents, while sounding nice from her tales about them, they also seemed a bit intimidating.

"I guess, but we always have a family gathering on Christmas Eve. Maybe I could fly down on a red eye or early Christmas morning . . . " she trailed off as I could see her working things out in her mind.

"I'll tell you what, sit tight," I said as I leaned over her and lifted the phone from the table and pulled the cord over her shoulder and dropped it to her side. I punched in the ten digits and waited for it to ring. It was answered on the seventh ring as I was about to hang up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ma, how are you doing?" I asked wanting to know as I had felt I had been remiss in calling her enough.

"Good. What's that I hear in your voice?" she asked intuitively.

"Love Mom."

Julia sucked in her breath in surprise as neither of us had used that word yet.

"I knew it. Something had to be happening to make your calls become infrequent. Tell me about her," she asked enthusiastically.

"Well, I am kind of surprised actually. She is such a beautiful woman and so unlike anything I thought I had wanted before." I was watching Julia's face as I talked.

I laughed, "Yes Mom, she's blonde. And Damn smart! Plus she is sexy, and has such a fine, wonderfully shaped a- OUCH!"

Julia slugged me.

"Hey, I was going to say attitude."

"Yeah, right. I hope she hit you hard," my Mother laughed.

"Yes she did! I'm going to get a bruise from that."

She continued, "So besides telling me about her fine attitude, what else do you need to say, or ask?"

"Well, her parents would like me to come up there for Thanksgiving, but for before you say anything I'll only go if I get her to spend Christmas break with us from Christmas day until we come back here," I said then added, "That way I get the better of the deal the with longer holiday and the two people I love."

"Has she talked to her parents about that yet? "

"No, that was our next call."

"Well, I'd like to see you, but I know how it is. I love you. Call me back when you know."

"Okay. Love you too."

I hung up and looked at Julia and said, "Oh man, I feel like such an ass."

"Why?" she asked snuggling back into me.

"Because, I haven't been back to visit since the weekend before we stunk up my dorm room."

"We could go tomorrow morning," she suggested, but sounded like she already was already planning on it.

She called her parents and told them what we had worked out, and while not entirely happy with it, they caved in feeling that, if it made their baby girl happy, why should they make her feel otherwise. I also found out we would not be taking the bus, but by flying out of Cedar Rapids then to Minneapolis, where we would take a smaller connecting flight to Duluth where there would be a rental car waiting for us. I tried to argue out of pride, but her father genuinely insisted that we need not travel that way.

We went to dinner and then came back and finished our papers, and assignments. Everything done, we settled into each others arms under the covers, and as I leaned over to kiss her goodnight, she said, "I love you."

"And I, love you as well.."

I feel asleep with a warm smile on my face and a soft warm breath on my chest.

*************************************************

We woke early and put a change of clothes for us in my backpack. We were on the road by 6:30am for the hour and a half drive Drive south along Hwy 61. Julia sighed as she took in the endless scenery of corn and soybeans. I looked over and said, "I know there is a lot of not much out there, but I assure you that there are a lot of wonderful things to see in Iowa besides me." She laughed and smiled, those eyes causing me to ignore the road for a brief moment and suddenly the car broke into violent shakes and loud rumbling sounds. Julia jumped and let out a little shriek, but I laughed it off and steered back onto the freeway.

"What the hell was that?" she asked.

"You distracted me and the car drifted to the right onto those little dugouts along the side of the road. They're rumble strips put there to wake people up, or alert someone like me who gets distracted, in my case by the most beautiful woman in the world."

She rolled her eyes, hit me in the arm and said, "Pay attention then, and stop looking at me until we get safely to your Mom's house."

After some time we exited the highway on the first off ramp into town. I made a right turn at the next intersection and after a mile turned right again into my old neighborhood. It was populated by small one story ranch like houses. A few scattered houses had fallen into a bit of disrepair as people followed the trail to better housing currently extending the outskirts of our city, but the neighborhood was still fairly well kept, and safe. I pulled into the drive which was on the side of the house, as my home was on the corner. As I put the car into park I wondered what she would think of such a small house. It had a mustard gold siding, that had over the last couple of years had begun to fade, with white trim around the windows. I grabbed the backpack and tried to get around the car quickly enough to open her door, but made it in time to only swing it open, and close it for her. I held out my arm and we headed around the house to the front door. As I went to put my key in the knob, the door swung open and my Mother came through the doorway and hugged me. She let go and moved me aside and then grabbed Julia, and hugged her tightly, squeezing her into her large body and bosom.

She stepped back as she released her and exclaimed loudly, "Oh my God! Honey you were so right she is absolutely gorgeous!"

Julia was blushing badly, but before she could say anything, my Mother gently reached out and pushed me out of their way and took Julia by the arm and led her into the house. The house, was roughly 40 ft wide by 30 ft deep, and had what I always considered to be small, cozy rooms. My Mother led Julia to the couch and sat down beside her. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom.

When I got back they were talking and laughing about the time I was at taco bell when I was seven. I had been asked to be the ringbearer for a close family friend's wedding and gotten into the spirit of it all. I had to go to the bathroom so they let me in behind the counter (this was an older Taco Bell with no Customer bathrooms) to use their bathroom. While sitting waiting for movement to begin I began to sing "Here Comes The Bride." It was soft at first but then for some reason I began to sing loudly and enthusiastically. When done, I flushed, washed up, and exited the bathroom. Everyone had stopped working and had turned to watch me exit and go back out to the dining area. As I emerged from the work area, everyone began clapping and yelling, "Nice job! Way to go!" I was confused and returned to where my Mother and sister, who was now holding her head down embarrassed, were sitting.

My sister who was nine years older than me hissed without looking up, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Even more confused I looked to my Mother. "Georgie," my mother said still laughing, "everyone heard you singing Here Comes The Bride."

It was now my turn to look down at the table in embarrassment.

But I digress.

My Mother insisted that we must be hungry and went to the kitchen and set about making eggs, biscuits, bacon, sausage, and sausage gravy. There it was, the reason I was two hundred and sixty pounds. Julie, to my surprise once we sat down to eat, dug in and had seconds of the biscuits and gravy. We talked of what brought us together. How we started as classmates then got to talking and fell quickly for each other. We talked about life on campus and she told my Mother a lot about growing up in Minnesota, She talked about her parents and their recent retiring to a lake above Duluth. She explained how they had to pay an exorbitant amount of money to have electricity brought onto the property. Evidently there were only a couple of homes on that lake and most of the property around was owned by those already there. She talked of her two older sisters and pointed out that they too were here, but at the U. of Iowa.

The day went remarkably well, except for an hour where the two of them dove into my past and flipped through the two volumes of pictures of me and my family back in Michigan. We took a leisurely drive throughout the city showing her the sights, well what there was. Julia loved the riverfront where we bought tickets for a day cruise on a small riverboat down the Mississippi to the next lock and back. Before we headed back home we picked up some fast food and had dinner on the river. We sat at a picnic table near the river's edge, watching the sun dip lower in the sky as a tugboat and it's barges slowly navigated the river upstream towards us .

Back home we decided to watch a movie, but it droned on in the background as we all fought the sleepiness brought on by a long day in the sun. Most of it had been spent on the exposed upper deck where we sat in chairs as we watched the riverfront pass by. Eventually my Mother excused herself saying it had been a long day and went to bed. Julia and I settled back on the couch and she snuggled into my left side as I put an arm around her pulling her closer.

"Wow, I was worried whether or not your Mom would like me, or if I would like her. But, I don't anymore. She makes me feel so welcome here, like I have been part of the family from the start," she said, and then brought my hand to her lips and kissed the back of it.

"Well, I wasn't really worried. She has always accepted people as they are. She has a lot of love to give, but somehow men just keep fucking her over. She does a lot of charity work with the handicapped association and at the Veteran's Hospital."

We talked for another hour about my life here, and about growing up without a father. I explained that I had a lot of surrogate fathers, Uncles, Grandfathers (at one point three alive), and family friends. I told her about my friends and some of our exploits in the neighborhood, but eventually we both felt it was time to head to bed. I picked up my backpack which was still on the floor by the door and showed her the way to the bedroom.

Once in the room, Julia sat on the bed and looked around the room. It was fairly sparse in the way of furniture. Just one old three drawer desk with a large wooden chair pushed under it, an old iron desk lamp, and a small table with a stereo/am/fm/record player on it. Underneath in a metal milk crate was my small collection of albums. She looked at the bed, and then remarked, "Wow, this is a rather long, full size bed."

"Yeah, there is a factory in town here that can make them to your specifications," I explained, and continued, "I have a problem with having my feet extend over the edge of the bed."

She giggled at that thought.

"Well, I am just glad there will be room for us," she said then asked, "How come your Mother did not say anything about where we were supposed to sleep?"

"She is pretty trusting. Besides we are adults, right?"

"Yes," she said and sighed, "But I am so damn horny." She paused and then asked, "Would I be the first in your bed?"

"Not only would you be the first in my bed, but you were the first in my bed at college."

She was quiet a moment as she looked at the bed and then brought her gaze to mine. "So . . . you mean, well, you're not trying to tell me you were a virgin when we . . . " she lowered her voice, "when we fucked?"

My smile was ear to ear, "Yes, my Love. You deflowered me. Popped my cherry. You -"

"Oh my God," she was in shock. "But, but, you were so, I mean, damn. How did you know how to do what you did so well?"

"Years of pornos, Penthouse stories, and imagination. I have thought about what I would do for quite some time," I said honestly. "I wanted you to be happy enough for it not to have shown through."

"Well bravo! You studied your role well. And while I do not have an Oscar handy I do have this," she said as she reached out and pulled me to her and passionately kissed me.

We both shed our clothes in a matter of seconds and when I was propped between her and ready to enter, I said, "We need to do this quietly, these walls are not a problem, but the sound leaves through the doors as if there were none."

She giggled, "I can keep quiet, but can you?" As she finished her sentence she quickly reached up and tweaked both nipples hard.

"Ouch!" I yelled a little too loud, "So that is how you are going to play?"

"Yesss," she hissed, "now Fuck ME!"

I placed the tip of my cock at the bottom of her pussy and pulled it up along her divide collecting her juices as I neared her clit. I brought it up to her covered bud and circled it gently with the tip. She was moaning now and breathing hard. But I was not ready to stop teasing her yet. I placed both hands under her armpits and lowered the tip of of my cock with my hips to her opening and gently pushed a little forward to cause her lips to part. I held still there, looking into her eyes. Her breathing increased.

Her eyes were now pleading with mine. They were begging me to continue. Imploring me to begin her release.

Suddenly, I plunged in fully. A loud squeal began to flee her mouth before she clamped it shut. There was a fire in her eyes. She knew I had the upper hand, and she knew I was going to use it. I held myself deep in her folds, enjoying the softness, the warmth, and her smell now beginning to fill my nostrils. It was energizing. I could feel a ripple of electricity flow over me and into her. She gasped, then I pulled out and plunged deeply in, over and over, until until her moans increased in volume. I began to smile knowing she was getting close. Then I pulled out and stopped.

"Noooo!"

It was a plea so much more than a demand, that I smiled and moved my hands to her wrists and placed them next to her head. I smiled devilishly and plunged back in. My strokes were close to pulling completely out, before I was rapidly pushing back in. Her eyes were trying not to roll back in her head, giving me the tell tale sign of hers that she was closing in on her peak of release. And again, I stopped. Her eyes rolled forward, and she bit down on her lower lip to stifle her vocal displeasure. I laughed at her plight and began my assault to overtake her fortress and bring her to submission. Her rhythm met mine and I fought to hold my release back until she came first. Our sweat was profuse, the smell of the room laden with our sex. Slowly, but surely, she began to quiver, and then shake with abandon as the first wave rose and crashed through her body. Again and again she convulsed in the pleasure of her release, free now from the pain of denial. She fought to main her silence by biting her lower lip as I continued to increase my pace, now seeking my own release. The sight of her enjoyment brought the intensity of the moment to the forefront of my mind and I lost control and let loose. I spasmed and froze as I pumped my seed deep into her. I had never been so glad before now, that she was using the pill.

I pushed myself to her left and collapsed into a sweaty, exhausted heap. She moved close and snuggled into my pungent armpit and breathed in deeply. Her sigh was one of contentment. I laid quietly for a few minutes and then before drifting off to sleep, whispered, "I love you."

"I love me too," she giggled and before we fell into a deep sleep.

We both woke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee seeping into the room. As we separated we realized our folly of sleeping before cleaning the mess we made. Unsure of what time it was I pulled on my boxers and my t-shirt I had left on the floor and walked quickly out the door and around the corner into the bathroom. I noticed my Mother had set out two sets of towels and washcloths. I took advantage and jumped in the shower. As I finished and stepped out to grab a towel, I heard a voice. "Georgie? Hurry, you are keeping our sweet girl waiting," my Mother chastised. It was quickly followed by a very familiar giggle.

I wrapped myself with the towel and opened the door. As I did so Julia tried to slip in past me but I took her by the waist and pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. "Hurry," I said and slapped her ass playfully and quickly exited the bathroom before she could turn.

12