A Weekend Camping

Story Info
Story about a woman with needs.
9.1k words
4.29
21.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Information Held By Author

A Weekend Camping

A Story about a woman who has needs

Day 1.

Its 6:30pm on Friday 4th October 2002 and it's a warm, 72oF, fall evening. We, (My Husband and I), had decided on a camping weekend, and after a 31/2 hour drive in our RV, and with humidity at 69%, we had finally arrived at our campsite, tired and very uncomfortable.

We checked in at the office, picked up a few camp info guides and maps, and then drove into the camp. Five minutes later arriving at our full hook-up site.

We both got out, throwing our arms in the air, took in a deep breath and had a real good stretch in an attempt to relieve our tired and aching muscles.

I then proceeded to have a good look about me, which showed a woodland area with lake beyond, and our particular site was sheltered by a small copse of trees, which offered considerable privacy.

The camp seemed very quiet (which was nice), but I guess you can expect that, as it was the end of the season.

It was so nice to be back in the countryside again, back to nature. At that moment a wonderful feeling of serenity washed over me. "Oh it is so good to be back here," I whispered, not wanting to disturb that tranquil ambience.

A small breeze came whispering through the trees, and brought me back to here and now, sending a shiver down the length of my spine.

I said to Dave (my husband), "Honey, do you mind if I go clean up and have a shower?" You replied, "no on you go darling, I'll finish hooking up, and putting the awning out, and setting up the rest of the equipment."

I climbed back into the RV, checked out the campsite map, which we had picked up at the front office. This showed that there was a combined washhouse and shower facility, about 500 yards along the small path that went out through the copse of trees.

There were only three cubicles, so I hoped that they wouldn't be too busy. Given the time of year, and knowing that the site was very quiet, I decided to strip and go to the washhouse with just a towel around me.

One reason for this, was that generally these washhouses have no place to hang your clothes while you shower, but mainly, I had an exhibitionist streak in me, and hoped that I would turn men's heads along the way. I realised that this was potentially dangerous, but the risk was all a part of the sensual excitement I derived from this.

Thinking about it, my nipples started to harden, so I pinched and pulled them, to bring them to a full erect state. This sent small electric tingles throughout my body.

I finished undressing and wrapped a large beach towel about myself, put on a pair of sneakers, grabbed my wash bag and set off along the small path through the copse.

As I was leaving, I shouted to Dave, "Be as quick as I can Honey."

He replied, without even lifting his head from the task in hand,

"Ok Sam, no rush, I'm having a small problem with the electric cable coupling. Hope to have it fixed by the time you get back."

I had got about 350yards along the path when coming towards me were two youths, one with blonde hair and one with red. I estimated their ages at approximately 16/17 years. As we meet, they block my path, and the red haired youth says, "Hi Lady, you having a nice day?" "Fine thanks." I reply. The blonde haired youth then says, "Anything we can do for you lady?"

He stares at my body and rubs his groin through his shorts. I now am frightened, and say, "No thank you young man, please, just let me pass."

The red haired youth then says, "Hey lady, that's not very sociable, we are only trying to be nice to you."

Just then I hear a shout from behind, "Hey Honey you forgot the laundry!" I turn and see this huge man, must be at least 6ft 5inches tall, running down the path to meet us. On arrival, he turns to the two youths and says,

"Hi guys, I see you have met my wife. You both having a nice day?"

The youths look at one another, both sporting a ghostly complexion, and say to the man, "Yea great man, thanks for asking, but we got to go now."

With that they both edge their way past us, and then run off down the path.

The man turns to me and offers me his huge hand saying, "Hi there, my name is Steve, I saw that those two kids were hassling you, and thought I better help out. You Ok?"

I reply, "Yes, thanks Steve, I was beginning to get a little worried there. My name is Samantha, Sam for short, I was just going for a shower."

He looks me up and down, and then says, "Oh hi Sam, I'm headed that way myself, got a whole load of washing to do. Can I accompany you the rest of the way?"

I look up at his huge muscular form, I guess he's about 44years old, but in great shape, and reply, "I would appreciate that Steve, Thank you."

As we enter the washhouse, we find that it is totally empty. Looking around, there were three massive shower cubicles, which could each accommodate three adults. Each cubicle had a heavy door attached. On the opposite wall were 4 sinks, above them hung a mirror, which ran the length of the wall.

Steve went to the first sink to do his washing and I entered the first shower cubicle.

I turned to lock the door, but found that it had no lock on it. I pushed it to, which seemed to close ok.

I threw my towel over the door and played with the shower controls until it had reached a temperature that suited me. I just stood under the shower, face to the wall, just letting the water rain down.

As I shampooed my hair, rubbing my scalp, my boobs swung to and thro.

Just at that time I felt cool air on my back, I turned so I could see out of the corner of my eye, still rubbing my scalp. "Oh my God!" I muttered, the door, with the weight of the towel, had swung open. I could see Steve watching me through the reflection in the mirror. My whole body tingled with excitement. As a thank you to Steve, and remembering my Latin from school,'Carpe Diem' (Seize the Moment), I decided to carry on as if I hadn't noticed.

I turned, given Steve a side profile as I continued to massage my scalp, my boobs continued to sway to and thro.

I turned once more, this time giving Steve a full frontal. I hung my head back, closed my eyes and let the water cascade over my head and hair. Raising my hands to my head, I rinsed off my hair.

Once again turning 90 degrees, showing my other side, I soap my arms, breasts and tummy. I rinse off, running my hands down my arms, around my breasts, squeezing them at the same time and pinching and pulling my nipples.

I look out of the corner of my eye, and Steve has abandoned his washing, he has turned around and is watching me directly, at the same time I see his hand down his shorts and his cock is making a massive tent in his clothing. Wow! This really starts to turn me on, I run my hand over my tummy and on downward to my pussy. I have become so wet. (My God, I want this man).

I turn once again; my back is now to him. I attempt to soap my back, but I lose hold of the bar of soap as it drops to the floor and slides over in Steve's direction.

I bend over with my legs slightly parted, given Steve a good view of my buns and my pussy. I make out I am looking for the soap.

Just at that Steve enters the shower, pulling me upright, my back towards him, and says, "I think you could use a little help Sam, Don't you?"

I lean back in to him, I feel his huge erection sticking into me, and I reply, "Yes Steve, Please, please be gentle."

With that he holds my shoulders and starts to rain kisses upon my neck.

I lean back and turn my face towards him. Our lips meet, first light gentle kisses, followed by a passionate joining of our mouths; our tongues then join in harmoniously dancing in their own embrace.

His big hands come under my arms and grasp my breasts, squeezing and

pinching and pulling at my already erect nipples.

I am now oblivious to my surroundings; sexual passion has now consumed me. I reach behind and my hand seeks out Steve's cock.

I run my fingers over it and can feel it through his shorts. "Please Steve." I say. Steve then reaches down and strips off his shorts. He returns groping my breasts and kissing my neck and ears. I reach down, and this time my hand finally takes hold of his manhood. (My God, he is so big). I rub his cock up and down as it starts to leak pre cum; I rub this over his large crown.

Steve runs his hand down over my tummy, on down to my pussy. He runs his middle finger between my pussy lips, on down to my hot wet hole.

I am so wet now; he easily slides his finger in, which he quickly follows up with another.

His big rough fingers are pumping in and out of my soaking wet love tunnel; his other hand is pinching and pulling my nipple while he rains kisses down onto my neck. "Harder Steve, Please Steve, Harder!" I scream.

With that I shudder all over as my orgasm washes over me.

" Hold Me, Please hold me." I say. My legs have gone all weak, but Steve turns me to him and presses me up against the wall, his mouth seeking mine.

We French kiss as my hand seeks out Steve's hard cock. I wrap my hand around it and start pumping up and down. I look into his eyes and whisper, "Poor Steve, you haven't cum yet."

As the water still cascades down upon us, I rain small kisses down over his chest. My lips encircle his nipple, which I gently kiss, bite and lick. I continue down over his stomach in the same manner. Continuing down kissing his pubic hair. Both hands now grab hold of his magnificent cock and steer the head towards my wet and warm mouth. The head of his cock enters my mouth; my tongue licks all around and lingers on the underside, the more sensitive area.

His hands come down onto the back of my head and start to gently pull my head closer, in so doing; his cock penetrates deeper into my mouth. Because of his size, I control the depth of penetration by gripping his cock hard about half way up. My other hand goes down and cups his balls, gently fingering them. They are so heavy.

I withdraw his cock from my mouth and proceed to lick up and down its length and around the head where I taste his slightly salty pre-cum. I love that taste.

I hold onto his cock and start rising back up his body licking and placing light kisses here and there.

Steve pulls me up the rest of the way and we fall into a deep embrace. I whisper into his ear, "Take me Steve, take me now." With that he turns me around and bends me over. I part my legs and hold onto my ankles. Steve positions himself behind me and runs his big cock up and down between my pussy lips, gently prising them apart. He pushes once, and once only, and slides all the way in.

I have never before been so ready.

I feel so full; this is simply heaven.

He starts to pound his cock in and out of my wet hole. One of his hands come around and start to play with my clitoris, dipping his finger into my hole for lubrication then back up to my sensuous nubbin to continue its relentless play.

"Harder Steve, Yes that's it." I say, "Yes, Yes, Yes." I scream, as another orgasm arrives.

Steve, rubs my back then rains kisses upon it, at the same time cupping my breasts, then pulling my nipples as I come back down to earth.

(God, Steve still hasn't cum).

Steve pulls his cock out from my pussy, I hear it go plop as my pussy finally relinquishes its hold.

He spins me round and lifts me up by my backside and thighs, presses me against the wall and then proceeds to impale me onto his huge hard cock.

As I sink down onto his cock, I clasp his face in both hands and rain kisses all

over, culminating in our mouths joining and our tongues meeting in their dance of passion.

He picks up the pace now, really ramming my cunt so hard. I scream,

"Fuck me Steve, Fuck me, I want you to cum inside me, Pleeeeease Steeeeve." With that, Steve cry's out,

"Oh Sam, you beautiful woman, yes, Ohhh Yeeeessssss." He rains kisses on my neck, ears, eyes and lips as I feel his cock pumping his seed into my womb. He slowly lowers my legs to the ground, but we continue to hold one another.

I whisper to Steve, "Don't pull out just yet, I want you to stay inside me a while."

We slowly manoeuvre ourselves without breaking our linkage, so we are directly under the shower. Steve embraces me, and runs his big hand through my hair as we kiss and the water rains down, cooling us as we come back to here and now.

Steve holds my face in his hands, kisses my nose and whispers,

"Thank you Sam, You are a beautiful woman." I hug him, and whisper back, "No, thank you Steve."

We finally separate, and wash each other down, which was beautiful and very sensuous in its own right.

We gather our things together, and hand in hand Steve leads me back down the path, the path back to my husband. Just before exiting the copse, and while still out of sight of our RV I stop, stand on tiptoe, place my hands around Steve's neck and kiss him on the lips, saying, "I mean it Steve, thank you for such a wonderful time." As we separate, our fingertips are the last to let go, Steve says, "Thank you Sam, the pleasure was all mine."

We both turn and go our separate ways, I glance behind in sadness, but Steve has disappeared into the darkness.

I hurry back to the RV, the lights are on as I enter, and say, "High Honey, I see you sorted the electrics out."………………………………………………………

End of Day1

Day 2.

I was awaken from a beautiful sleep by movement in the RV, I sat up rubbed my eyes, and noticed it was Dave who was up preparing for his all day bass fishing trip.

I peered at the travel clock beside me, which showed 06:45am. Looking out the window of the RV, I noticed that the sun had just risen, birds were singing, announcing the start of a new day.

Dave turned to me and said, "Sorry honey, did I wake you? Coffee will only be another couple of minutes." "That's ok Hun." I think I muttered.

Just then, a shiver ran up my spine and across my shoulders. I was only wearing a thin nightie, and I had forgotten it could be quite cool first thing on these October mornings. Fortunately, I had a shawl close by. I grabbed this, propped my pillows up, and sat up in my berth, throwing the shawl around my shoulders and pulling it tight about myself. Mmmm, that felt better.

Dave handed me a piping hot mug of freshly brewed coffee, I cupped it in both hands and sipped gingerly, thinking, (I wonder what today will bring.)

I placed the mug on the pull out table beside my berth, and lay back against my pillows.

Dave came over to me, leaned over and kissed my forehead saying, "You sure you don't mind me leaving you all day?" I replied, "Of course not honey, what time can I expect you back?" As you started to leave, you answered, "About 6:0, 6:30 this evening."

I shouted after you, "Ok, bye honey; make sure you catch us something for our dinner tonight."

Dave had always been a good provider for the material things of life, but had always had a very low libido; mine on the other hand was the exact opposite.

Dave, now, in his mid forty's, had lost all interest in sex, and showed no interest in catering for my needs.

If I was twenty years older, I might have settled for just companionship, at the same time taking care of my own desires.

But at forty-eight, I still had a good figure, and men still found me attractive. So why should I give up something I need, and enjoy.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to relax; thoughts of yesterday evening came flooding back. Thoughts of Steve, and our passionate lovemaking in the shower soon had me stress-free. A warm and sensual feeling descended down upon my whole being. Seconds later I was asleep.

I woke with a start, a quick glance at the clock revealed that it was 10:05am. "My God!" I exclaimed, leaping out of my berth. It was unusual for me to lie in this long, (must have needed the sleep,) I thought.

I poured myself a coffee, mainly out of habit, as I knew it would be a little stewed by now. I took a sip, it was ok; and put the kettle on to get some hot water for me to wash in.

I checked our provisions and made a list of items that we needed, and would get from the camp store.

The kettle finally boiled as I finished my coffee.

I stripped naked and gave myself a good wash all over, well as best I could under the circumstances.

I dried off, brushed my teeth, sprayed deodorant under my arms; and dressed in a thermal shirt and blue silk boxer shorts.

I made up the bunks, tidied round; then sat down and put on my sneakers. Grabbing the provisions list I had made earlier, and my purse and shopping basket; I set off to the camp store after first making sure that the RV was securely locked.

I walked through the copse and along the same path I had trod yesterday.

I passed the washhouse; and ahead about two hundred yards, I caught sight of the store. It was all very quiet; apart for an old man and his dog, I had seen no one along the way.

On arrival, I entered the store, picked up a wire basket and set about finding the provisions I needed.

I stood a while at some shelves, day dreaming a little; whereupon, I was suddenly surprised by a voice behind me saying,

"A penny for your thoughts Sam!"

I quickly turned around and found Steve standing there with a big smile on his face. I put my basket down, and placing my arms around his waist and my head on his chest I hugged him saying, "Hi Steve, its really good to see you again." You hugged me back saying, "Wow! That's some greeting." We stayed that way a little longer, his face in my hair and me with my head still on his chest, taking in his manly odour. Wow! He smelt so good.

Eventually we parted, Steve stood there; looked me up and down and said, "Sam, you're looking terrific." I replied by saying, "You're not looking so bad yourself." I picked up my basket to continue my shopping and said, "Steve, why don't we finish our shop, and if you have time; we could go and get a coffee and sandwich in the café out back?" You replied, "Sounds great, see you in about ten, fifteen minutes then."

I resumed my shop with a spring in my step.

I was so happy to meet Steve again, he was so nice, and yessss, so sexy.

That tingling sensation washed over me again.

I finished my shop, and went out back to the small café.

Steve was already there, he stood up and took my shopping basket off me as I sat at the table and placed it on the seat opposite.

"What kind of sandwich would you like?" He asked.

I replied, "Tuna if they have it."

He left, returning about three minutes later with sandwiches, muffins and coffee.

He sat down saying, "Hope you like muffins, couldn't resist; they were winking at me."

I replied, "Thanks Steve, love them; I may only manage half though."

We laughed, chatted; and by the time I had finished my sandwich, I felt full, and just picked at my muffin. "You going to eat that or what?" He said.

I answered him by breaking off a piece of muffin; lent against him and offered it up to his mouth, whispering in his ear, "Would you like me to feed you?"

He answered by grabbing my hand and putting my offering into his mouth, he continued to hold me by my wrist and hand while he ate and swallowed the muffin. He then placed my fingers into his mouth and licked and sucked them. It was so erotic, I felt my nipples harden; and glancing down at my thermal shirt, my aroused state would be obvious to anyone who may happen to come in and look in this direction. Steve had followed my eyes downward, and when I looked up, he was staring at my boobs. I nudged him in the ribs, saying, "See what you've done to me?" He leant over and whispered in my ear, "They look beautiful."

With that he let go my hand and placed his hand on my knee. He ran his hand up and down my thigh, and then over the top of my shorts, he ran his hand down over my mons then on down to my pussy gently pressing as he rubbed. I reached down with both my hands, clasping his hand in an effort to make still his rubbing. "Steve, please?" What if someone comes in?" I asked.