A Weekend Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A finger against my trembling lips silenced me. "That day will never come," he said as he wiped the tears forming my eyes.

He lifted me and carried me to the bed, being so much gentler than either of us has been since we got here. He slowly removed my cover-up and swimsuit. He tossed his shorts on top of my pile of clothes. Beginning at my forehead he started kissing me. He moved down one side of my face and across to the other, kissing each of my eyes in turn. He continued down my neck and chest. He spent a noticeable amount of time with each of my breasts, as my nipples stiffened in response. He slid his tongue lightly down my torso, and when he dipped it swiftly into my navel, I inhaled sharply.

His tongue continued its trek down my stomach until it reached my delicate, shaved mound. Bypassing my expectant clit, he traced his tongue down one inner thigh and up the other. When it finally arrived back at my sex, I grasped at my breasts and arched my back into his touch. He alternately prodded, licked and sucked at my increasingly impatient clit. My juices were literally flowing out of my slot, when his tongue eventually entered me. I clenched his thick hair in one hand, while rubbing the back of his neck with the other. He resumed the pleasurable tonguing of my clit, as soft moans signaled my approval.

An orgasm shot through me and, as my cunt contracted, Jon's tongue played even more feverishly with my clit. I bucked uncontrollably as a second, stronger orgasm tore into me before the first fully subsided. Jon, now fully erect, climbed on top of me and slowly drove his turgid shaft into me. First slowly, and then more rapidly, he thrust his wonderfully thick cock into my welcoming slot. I lifted my hips in time with his thrusts to further grind my clit against the hilt of his cock. Waves of pleasure crashed over me, and we increased the pace our sexual celebration.

What started with a gentle kiss had become a frenzied tumult. Unintelligible cries of delight came forth from me, as Jon continued to pleasurably pound himself into my cunt. Thrust after thrust brought orgasm upon orgasm. I felt his cock swelling inside me and I grabbed his hips to pull him into me further. Loud, guttural groans preceded his orgasm. I felt him filling my slot with a hot, steamy load of wondrous, white cum. I felt two blasts fill me, before he pulled out and a third danced its way up my stomach. Jon pumped what I hoped would be an endless river of cum onto me. He coated me from my clit to my tits, as I energetically rubbed myself to yet another orgasm.

After a restful nap and a long, hot shower, we were decidedly hungry. Since I am a private chef here, I took advantage of my unique situation and paged Britteny. She quickly arrived with what I required to make an intimate dinner for two.

As she was leaving, she whispered, "You told him, didn't you?" Another kiss on the cheek, and a great big smile was my response.

When I awoke the next morning, the scent of fresh brewed coffee filled the room. I sleepily eyed Jon sitting on the edge of the bed next to me, a roguish smile on his handsome face. Then, I felt it -- a necklace. He must have placed it around my neck as I slept. I looked down at the delicate, gold chain and lovely locket. I smiled back approvingly. It took a second look to see that what was suspended from it was not a locket at all, but a ring - a brilliant, diamond, engagement ring. When the realization finally took hold, I inhaled sharply. My heart started racing as I looked alternately in disbelief from it to Jon.

"You act like you never saw one of those before", he laughed, fully enjoying my astonishment. "You do know what it is, don't you?"

"Yes," I managed to tearfully exclaim. "YES!"

12