A Weekend Get Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he kissed her again as his hands cupped her breasts in his hands. He kissed her neck nibbling as he went. He moved one bra strap from her shoulder and gently bit her. Then he gently sucked on her shoulder. He hardened his biting and sucking as he reached around her to unhook her bra. When he removed it, she placed her arms around his neck and pressed his head to her shoulder hard as she gasped, hoping he bit her hard enough to draw blood.

He stood up and went over to sit on the bed. He motioned to her to come to him. She came and stood between his legs, her breasts just inches from his face. He cupped them gently and kissed each in turn. Taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking it, he pinched the other between his fingers, then he switched.

While he was suckling at her breast, he raised her skirt and rubbed her ass, loving the feel of lace and skin under his hand. As he grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed, he bit her nipples harder. She moaned and wrapped her fingers in his hair.

As she sucked in a breath, she said, "Oh yeah baby. Mmmmm yeah."

He slid a finger between her legs and felt how soaking wet she was. Not that he didn't know already. He always knew when she was excited, when she was wet.

Next thing she knew, he yanked her skirt down. She was a tad surprised and it must have shown on her face.

"Too much material. It was getting in my way," he said with a wicked grin running his hand over her mound.

"And as much as I love the feel of this lace between your skin and mine, it's gotta go too," he said as he hooked his fingers in the band of her panties He slid them down slowly, being sure to keep his hands flush against her skin.

When he got the panties past her knees, he let them drop to the floor and helped her step out of them. But when she lifted her leg up, instead of letting her put it down on the floor, he put her foot on the bed beside him.

There she was standing before him all wonderfully naked, practically spread-eagled and he knew what they both wanted. He rubbed her mound and slightly slid a finger inside her slit to get his finger wet with her juices.

She shivered as he sucked his finger and said, "Mmmm. I want more of that."

She didn't know how he did it, but he flipped her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. She quit wondering how in the world he did it and so fast when he spread her nether lips and started licking her swollen nub. As his tongue swirled around and he sucked at her, she started to squirm. He slid a finger inside her and got it good and wet then slid it in her ass.

She moaned and squirmed. He continued to lap at her and finger her until she came and then he did it again. After about her third time, he rose up and wiped his mouth smiling.

"Best dessert I've ever had," he said standing up.

She felt herself blushing and reached out her hands. He helped her sit up on the edge of the bed as she smiled up at him and said, "It's my turn." And she reached up to undo his belt.

She opened up his pants and untucked his shirt. She stood up and raised his shirt up. As he reached up to take it off, she latched on to one of his nipples, not being so gentle when she bit it. Then she took a long hard pull at it and did the same to the other one.

She sat back down on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. She smiled as they looked into each other's eyes and she unbuttoned his jeans. Then she slowly unzipped them, hoping she was teasing him enough. When his jeans dropped and she saw the bulge in his underwear, she knew she was.

After he stepped out of his jeans, she started kissing his stomach, his hips, his thighs, hands caressing him all up and down his legs, and across his ass. She stuck her fingers in the band of his underwear and slowly pulled them down and once they were past his bulge, his hardening cock popped free and she chuckled.

She pushed his underwear down his legs until they fell to the floor. She gently cupped his sac in her hands.

"Mmmm," she said as she kissed the head of his cock.

She started swirling her tongue around the end of his swollen head and he moaned. Then she wrapped her lips around it and slid down on him swirling her tongue around as she went. He moaned again.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhh. Just like that," he said as he wound his fingers in her hair.

He used his hand to set a rhythm for her. She kept the rhythm varying the pressure of her lips and tongue against his cock. She reached up and cupped his sac and gently massaged them while she sucked his cock. She loved giving him blow jobs as much as he loved eating her pussy. She loved it so much she would moan in pleasure against his cock.

She paused for a moment and he lifted her head up. He motioned for her to lie back on the bed. He came up between her legs and as his body covered hers, he kissed her. Gently, yet deeply, his tongue probing hers.

He shifted his hips above her and his cock slid in between her nether lips and then down into her soaking pussy. As he entered her, he raised his head from their kiss to look into her eyes. He moved in and out of her slowly, enjoying the feel of her warm, wetness surrounding him.

She loved the feel of him insider her. When he moved out of her, she tightened her sex muscles around him. She reached up and took his face in her hands. It drove her wild when he looked in her eyes when they made love.

As he started moving his hips faster, she started making her little noises that let him know she was about to come already. She wrapped her legs around his hips to help drive him deeper.

The slapping of skin on skin, her moans and heavy breathing, her holding her breasts in her hands spurred him on. It wasn't' long when all but 'pile-drived' her, slamming his cock deep insider her, releasing his hot cum inside her as he released an almost inhuman growl.

After he was spent, he all but collapsed on top of her. He rolled on to his side, one leg and one arm still draped over her. He maneuvered his other arm and leg under her so that he could cradle her as they fell asleep.

He kissed her on top of her head and said, "I love you so much Baby Doll."

She kissed his chest and said, "I love you exactly the same Mine Eric." And as a tear fell from her eyes, he held her tighter until they fell into a blissful, contented sleep.

12