A Weekend Getaway

Story Info
An online romance leads to meeting in the woods.
2.8k words
4.32
15.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

Alex called early on Friday morning. I hadn't expected his call, as I mused over some papers at my desk. As usual, there was a devilish quality to his voice, and he told me about his cabin, in the country. He continued to explain that it was just a small four room cabin, but it was completely secluded. There was also a lake next to the cabin. He was going there for the weekend. I stopped to think about why he was telling me this, when he paused. "Why don't you meet me there for the weekend?" I could hear his nefarious laugh, and grew weak at the knees. I couldn't believe it myself, when I told him I would be there and took down directions.

Saturday

It was a long drive Saturday morning. I tried not to think about what would happen. It should have been an easy place find, or so he said. I had called him twice already, making sure I was going the right way. The roads were getting desolate, weaving through dense forests. I was about to give up and call Alex a third time, when I spotted his car up ahead. The cabin couldn't be seen from the road. He had told me he would park here, so I wouldn't miss the turn. I checked myself before getting out of the car. I wasn't wearing lots of make-up, and just reapplied some lipstick. I wore a light blue lace tank top, smoothed down the front of my navy skirt.

I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I knocked again, and nothing. I thought I had the wrong cabin, and walked towards my car to leave. Then I heard him laughing as he opened the door, with a robe and a towel. He had taken a shower after cleaning up around the cabin. Alex helped me grab my bags from the car, and showed me inside. He excused himself, and came back in jeans and a t-shirt. We sat down to talk, and he poured us both a glass of wine.

It was late August and very hot. Alex was going to cook dinner over a grill. He suggested since it was so hot, that I could swim in the lake. He changed into his trunks, and I went to change into my swimsuit. I had brought two with me, since he mentioned we'd be swimming. My mind sidetracked to what would eventually happen this weekend. I knew it, and he knew it. I could see it in his sly looks while we had been talking earlier. I wanted him badly, there was no question. I gave it some thought, wrapped a towel around me, and picked up a blanket. I walked past him towards the dock.

I spread out a blanket for lying in the sun. Alex was starting the grill, but watching to get a glimpse of my bikini. I kept the towel around me, testing the water with my toes. It was cool for such a hot day. I watched Alex, just smiling at him while he started the grill. He stepped back into the cabin, then came back out carrying drinks. I was a bit shaky as he handed my drink to me. I wasn't sure at that point if I could go through with such a bold move. Somehow though, I felt as if he would enjoy it, the straightforwardness of it. I stood there, looking into his eyes, sipping my drink. He playfully tugged at my towel and wondered if I had turned shy on him. My answer, as I handed my glass back to him, was to drop my towel.

I stood in front of him, as the sun played on my long red hair. I was completely naked, my breasts full and round, exposed to him. He looked slowly down the front of my body, noticing that I was completely bare. I waited long enough for him to get a good look. He looked as though he were amused. I slowly turned around for him. The ends of my hair just caressed the top of my creamy, well rounded bottom. When I was sure he had seen every part of me, I winked and dove in.

As I surfaced, I could no longer see him. Then suddenly, I felt him pull me to him in the water. He kissed me hard, his lips crushed against mine. As his tongue pushed inside of my mouth, I felt him against me. His huge, hard cock was pressed against my leg. The water was splashed around us as I moved to wrap my legs around his waist. I kissed him even more, exploring him with my tongue. I felt his cock against me, I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly lowered myself onto his hard cock and begin rocking my hips on his rod. His hands grabbed me forcefully, and pushed my pussy hard up and down on his staff. He fucked me hard and fast, bringing me to wave after wave of multiple orgasms. Then he stopped.

He scooped me up and headed towards the dock. He carefully put me down on the blanket I had left. I moved onto my hands and knees. It was torture, as he slowly rubbed the head of his cock, back and forth, teasing me. Then he rammed his cock into me from behind, I moaned so loudly it echoed across the lake. He was slamming against me hard, I moaned and pushed hard back against him. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Is this what you wanted? All this time you were after my cock?"

"Oh God, oh God... yes... yes... yes!" I shook from head to toe, as I continued to orgasm.

"So I am your God?" he laughed wickedly in my ear. "Then you have to obey me, turn around and suck me."

He was a God in my mind, so I quickly turned around. He was huge and thick. I ran my tongue slowly over the tip and down the shaft. I could taste my own juices mixed with the taste of his hard cock. I wrapped my hands around him and rubbed my hands down his length. My mouth closed around him. I could hardly get all of him in my mouth, he was so big. I sucked hard, moving my head up and down. He grabbed my hair, and pulled me further onto him. I sucked harder, and tried to take even more. Still pulling my hair, he moved my head and fucked my mouth. He pushed his cock all the way in, and pulled all the way out. I sucked hard while he continued fucking my mouth. I could feel him swell even more, I knew he was close. As I felt the first shot of his salty-sweet cum, he pushed my mouth even harder on him. He exploded in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and continued licking his cock clean. We collapsed together on the deck.

We walked back to the cabin. Before he opened the door, he turned and laughed. "God, huh? Well then, I command you to stay this way for the remainder of the weekend. No clothes." Since we were very secluded, I agreed. Dinner was great. Alex cooked steaks on the grill outside. It was delicious and he was charming over dinner too. After dinner we both took quick showers and sat out on the porch to talk. It was getting dark and the sounds of the forest were coming alive. I had brought a few joints with me, and smoked while he enjoyed his wine. We were talking, but all I could do was think of wanting more. I wanted to suck him again, badly. I knew I shouldn't have smoked any, it always makes me feel so horny. I stood up and leaned slightly over the porch railing. I was just looking around as the forest was darkening when...Smack! Alex slapped my ass as hard as he could, and I reached around and rubbed where it stung. "What was that for?" I asked. "Mosquito. We should go inside." He smiled.

He swatted my ass again as I walked past him to get inside. It was stinging. Alex took me by the hand to the bedroom. He had a gleam in his eye has I looked at him, before he pushed me over the bed. "I think you liked those two swats. I'm going to give you a spanking." Smack! Smack! Smack! My ass was burning and turning red. Alex stopped to rub each side till it felt so much better. I was still thinking about how much I wanted to suck him off. He gave me a couple more swats and then climbed up on the bed. I had to have him then, I pushed him back forcefully onto the pillows. I wanted to suck him so badly. I pulled his shorts off of him and threw them to the side. I then settled between his legs to worship his cock. I sucked him to the point of cumming over and over, but then would not let him. I just wanted to suck his cock, it was so good. I would run my tongue up and down his shaft, nibbled on his head. I took my time, and when he couldn't take any more, Alex grabbed my head. I got so excited when he did this I could take no more either and started having an orgasm. He shoved it down and held it as he shot load after load in my mouth. I swallowed it all and we were both completely sated. I curled up next to him, and fell asleep in his arms.

Sunday

I woke late, smelling coffee and breakfast. Alex had already gotten up, and was walking in with a tray. I was thrilled that he had done that. On the tray, he had coffee, fruit, pancakes, and whip cream. He pulled back the sheets, exposing my body. He handed me my coffee and asked, "How did you sleep?" I sipped my coffee and told him it was the best sleep I had ever gotten. He picked up a strawberry, dipped in whipped cream, and held it out for me to take a bite.

He dipped his finger into the whipped cream and swirled the cream around my now hard nipples. He then leaned forward, flicking my nipples with his tongue, and sucking the cream off my breasts. I moaned, stretched and arched my back to bring them closer too him. Alex began running his fingers lightly over my breast, sending shivers down my spine. He began exploring every inch of my body, his strong hands caressing me.

I wanted more of him too. I dipped my finger in the syrup and sucked it provocatively while looking at him. That was all the prompting needed, and I reached over and began giving him another fabulous blow- job. I teased his head with my tongue, stroking his cock with my hands. Slowly I would take all of it in my mouth deep throating him. Then I would rapidly suck him up and down, stopping to look up at him and smile. I adored him and I was getting off on pleasing him. It was turning me on so much, I was cumming while giving him head. I sucked his balls and licked his shaft up and down, over and over. I sucked him hard till he exploded in my mouth. When I was finished he just shook his head, "Don't you ever get enough?"

We had a great time hanging out that day. He was planning a small hike before we would both have to leave late in the afternoon. We had walked along the path for some time. After we came to a small clearing in the woods, Alex opened the picnic basket. I stood there looking shocked as it didn't contain what I thought it did. While it did contain some drinks, it also contained some rope and various hardware that I did not recognize. I wasn't sure what this meant, and I couldn't see what else was in the basket. I took a few steps back, and looked around. I was deep in the woods, there was no where to run. Alex noticed the fear in my eyes, and laughed. "There's no reason to fear."

I sighed relief, as he took my hand and pulled me towards him. He picked up some rope and asked me to hold out my hands. I wasn't too sure about this, so he took my hands and began to bind them together. I was so nervous, I wasn't sure what would be happening next. Alex pulled me close, and kissed me softly. I felt reassured and he led me to a low branch that extended almost vertically above my head. He pulled the rope over the branch and pulled my arms overhead as he secured the rope to the branch. I could feel the rough bark with my hands. He stopped to look me in the eyes and asked, "Are you still okay?" I answered yes, and with that he pulled a scarf from his pocket and blindfolded me.

Suddenly, I did feel fear. I couldn't catch my breath. Not knowing what would happen next, I started to panic. I called out, "Alex? Alex?" He didn't answer me but I sensed his presence. I could hear him moving about, as the leaves crunched under his feet. My mind was racing with thoughts. Is he going to leave me here? I could hear wood crackling and leaves rustling about. Is he going to fuck me? Oh no! What else was in that basket? Oh, is he going to spank me again? I tried to listen carefully to find the answers. Is he going to whip me? I almost felt dizzy from my own thoughts. Then I felt him close, and his lips touched mine again.

I felt my self getting very wet. Alex kissed his way down my neck, and then began flicking my nipples with his tongue. As he sucked on my breasts, he reached down and slid his hand between my legs. He could feel I was getting wet, and slid his finger into me. I gasped as he began to slowly fuck me with his fingers. After that, he brought his finger to my lips, where I tasted my own sweetness. "Spank me Alex, spank me like you did last night." I begged. Hearing that, he laughed wickedly.

Alex reached around and grabbed my bottom, and pulled me closer to him. "You're getting more than a spanking this time." I jumped. Suddenly I could feel something running across my skin, it felt like whispers tickling me. I could smell leather. " I'm going to give you a little pain, and then show you what I'm the God of. This will also give you something to think about on your ride home." Alex whispered in my ear as he pulled my hair roughly. Then I heard a crack, and I took in a sharp breath. Oh God, it's a whip! I could barely catch my breath. Whack! It felt like hot knives of ice caressing my behind in multiple places. Whack! I was shocked to find I was getting even wetter, even more turned on. Whack! Crack! I began to whimper softly. Whack! I don't know what came over me at that point, but I shook and began having another orgasm.

The sound of a zipper was heard. Alex pressed up behind me. His cock rubbed against my pussy and he entered me. I thrust my hips back to meet him as he fucked me. "Yes!..oh.. fuck me...fuck me!" I gasped between breaths and begged for more. Then I feel his finger, wet, as it slid inside my ass. He slid it in and out while continuing to fuck me. My nipples are pinched between his fingers of his other hand so hard until I cry out from the pain. Alex stopped and the slowly inserted his hard cock into my ass. I pushed back, taking him a little at a time, and he slowly started to fuck me. I pushed back hard to meet him as he went all the way in and out of my tight ass. He reached around and rubbed my now swollen clit as he continued to fuck me harder. I couldn't take anymore. I started shaking in multiple orgasms and yelled out. He grabbed me and fucked me even harder. I could feel him swelling inside of me. He suddenly pulled out and shot his cum all across the now red whelps had just put there. Alex walked around and kissed me softly on the lips as he pulled my binds down.

We walked back to the cabin, and I cleaned up and got dressed. It was time to leave for the long drive back. We hugged and kissed goodbye. This was going to become a regular thing for us, clandestine weekend meetings at the cabin. On the way home, I had a hard time focusing on driving. I was squirming, and having difficulty sitting still on my sore bottom. Alex was right, I would think of him all the way home.