A Weekend Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, he stopped and pulled out, letting her go. Charlotte collapsed on her bed facedown without his strength holding her up. Laughing, he lay down next to her. She jumped when she felt his rough palm rub her hip and slide up her side to cup her breast.

"I'll have to give a bit more attention to these babies next time," Nick commented.

"Next time?" Charlotte echoed as she turned her head to look at him.

"Oh yeah. Unless you can tell me you don't want it too?"

She shook her head and grinned. He grinned in return and slipped his hand between her thighs. Her eyes widened.

"Again?" She asked, amazed that he could still want her after what had happened.

"Maybe in a few minutes," he conceded and she laughed.

It was a little more than a few minutes as they dozed off. She woke to feel Nick moving against her and as soon as she stirred, he forcefully rolled her onto her back. She looked up at him in surprise but didn't protest as he moved between her thighs, slipping his cock up and inside of her. She hissed at the pain since she wasn't as wet but he reached down between them to rub her clit a few times. The moisture gathered rapidly and Charlotte was soon moaning in pleasure.

"That's it," Nick moaned into her throat, breathing hard.

They moved together, their bodies growing slick with sweat. Charlotte gasped for air and lifted her knees to cradle her stepfather's body. He lifted himself over her on his arms and met her gaze as he began to pump into her harder.

"Yes," she breathed. "Fuck me, fuck me please!"

He grunted and fucked her hard. He reached down and grasped one of her thighs. He drew it up until she felt him slide even deeper inside. His hand went around her other thigh and she gasped as he bent her almost in half.

"Yeah, that's great," he sighed and closed his eyes. "You're so fucking hot, Char," he told her. "So fucking tight."

She gasped, tossing her head from side to side and crying out as he moved faster and faster. He came hard, slamming his hips into hers and squeezing one hand over her breast. She held him close as he emptied himself inside of her.

He lifted his head after and smiled at her. "You know what good girls do now?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"They lick their stepfather's cock clean after a good fucking," he told her.

Laughing, Charlotte rolled him off of her to do as he asked. By the time she was done, he was already hard and leaking pre-cum again.

"Get on your hands and knees," Nick order roughly and she obeyed, moaning his name as he sank into her immediately.

They fucked all weekend long. After their session in her bed, they showered and Charlotte begged to suck his cock again until he came. He relented as long as she'd promise to bend over and let him play with her holes. She'd tensed at the mention of her 'holes' but when he made her come with his thumb inside her ass, she'd converted right away.

In the morning, she cooked him breakfast naked in the kitchen and he'd hauled her into his lap. She'd ridden him slow and easy for a long while, delighting in his hard cock inside her and his rough mouth on her nipples. They came together, upsetting the kitchen table.

When Monday rolled around, Charlotte did as Nick asked and called her roommate to say that she'd be late getting back. Then he'd bent her over the phone desk and fucked her hard, holding her head down and slapping her ass repeatedly.

It couldn't last forever though and when Tuesday morning dawned, Nick and Charlotte said good-bye.

"I'll be home for the summer," Charlotte promised.

"So will your mother," Nick replied with a rueful smile.

Charlotte stood in the front hall, facing him as she chewed her bottom lip. "Well, we'll figure something out. I'm going to be ready to fuck a lot by then."

He chuckled and nodded. "I'll see you in May."

She nodded, turning and leaving without another word.

A few weeks later, she felt butterflies in her stomach as she called her stepfather one evening.

"Nick?" She said when he answered. "It's your good girl."

"Hello, Char," he replied smoothly, just the sound of his voice enough to make her soak through her panties.

She squirmed on her bed and clamped her legs together to ease the feeling.

"What's up?" Nick asked.

"Uh, you know that last weekend I was home?"

"Of course."

"Well, I...uh, we didn't use...I mean..." She stammered and shook her head. "I think I'm pregnant..."

12