A Weekend In (Out) of Control for J

Story Info
Jenny finds a man to control for the weekend or does she?
4.6k words
4.05
37.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
197 Followers

It's a three day weekend and I decided not to go on the camping trip with the gang. Everyone got off work early and they headed out before I even got off work. That was fine. I just needed a nice weekend to myself, I thought. I didn't even go home after work. I went to the bar a few buildings down from my apartment building. I rarely went there because the gang always met up at another bar. It was a quiet bar, a lot of dark wood and booths along the walls to make you feel secluded from the other guest. I walked in for a quick dinner and a drink or two before heading home. I chose a booth with a good view of the bar and the TV but it was in a corner so I felt very shielded from everyone at the same time. Everything was looking to be a normal boring evening but that was not to be the case.

I'm going on 40 and still no serious relationship. I dated some women seriously over the years but they would end for one reason or another. I am a decent looking guy. I'm fit and exercise regularly. I'm short at 5'8", brown eyes and short brown hair and I tend to dress pretty well. I think I am handsome and women I have been with don't seem to have complaints with how I do in bed. I've always considered myself a very giving man in that regard. I usually end up dating women a little younger than myself, maybe 3 to 7 years except for an occasional 1 night stand, I stay away from the 20 something's. Tonight was going to be an exception to that trend.

I had no plans on making this a night out on the hunt for a conquest. I was enjoying my chicken pasta and a rum and coke watching a rerun on the bar TV of some sitcom. The bar was pretty empty because of the long holiday weekend so I couldn't help but notice her when she walked in the bar. This very short Asian, no more than 5'2", long black hair to her waist and brown eyes you could drown in. She was dressed very professionally. It looked like she may have come directly from her job as well. A navy blue business suit outfit with a short skirt, white blouse and heels. The skirt was short but still a professional length. Her legs looked great and to see an Asian with a noticeably nice ass is always a joy. She was small chested which actually suited my tastes. I prefer a perky breast as my personal preference. She sat at the bar and I watched as the bartender carded her. Later I found out she was 27 but she looked like she could be under 18. Ah, the joy of the Asian women who can keep looking so young. She had produced proof to the bartender and ordered some fruity drink and she just sat there drinking her drink and looking around. I assumed she was waiting for friends or a date. I wasn't very interested in the TV show so I enjoyed my 2nd drink and watched her. She was captivatingly beautiful and I decided to enjoy the show until her friends or date arrived. My mind definitely wandered to things I would like to do to her sexually more than a few times before I ordered what I thought would be my 3rd and last drink of the night. I had already told the server this and settled the bill with the arrival of my last drink.

The drink arrived and then as I was looking up from the table there she was. The small Asian woman was already sliding into the booth on the other side of the table with a fresh fruity drink. Her back was to the open room and the booths were very tall. Being in the corner booth, she could not be seen from anywhere else in the bar. It appeared to everyone looking up toward me that I was still alone. She looked up at me and smiled. She was so beautiful sitting across from me. Such sensual Asian features and light brown skin.

"Hello Tony," she said, "I'm Jenny."

She sipped from her drink and looked up with her doe eyes and her blouse was unbuttoned lower than I recall when she was sitting at the bar. As I said before her breasts were small but her bra pushed them up and the cleavage and her eyes caused blood to leave my brain and fill my pants to make them feel tight and in need of adjustment. I then realized that she said my name.

"How do you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you actually, Tony."

I stutter not understanding, "How... how... how do you know anything about me? I am pretty sure I have never seen you before and this isn't even a bar I frequent so even the people here don't know me."

"Well, Tony, let's just say I have the ability to know such things. I am 'gifted' let's call it and am able to access your mind in ways that aren't known to many people at all. I not only know things, I can control things as well. For example, your pants are in need of adjustment but you are finding that you can't put your hands below the table to attend to your minor discomfort can you?"

I realized then that I was trying and failing to lower my hand below the level of the table. My flight instincts were kicking in and I tried to bolt out of the booth but I was unable to move from where I sat.

"Yes, you can't move to leave the table either, Tony." She paused. "I want you to take a moment and take some deep breaths, calm down, take a sip of your drink and I'll explain. Oh yeah, you can adjust your pants too." She giggled and took a sip of her drink and waited. I did as she said and calmed down a bit but my mind was going at 1000 miles a minute.

"I know a lot about you but you don't have to be too worried. I am only interested in you for some weekend fun and after that, you will probably never see or hear of me every again."

"I don't understand. Why me?"

She giggles. "Tony, you are just a choice of convenience. I'm in town for the weekend. I read your thoughts and know that all your friends are out of town this weekend so I don't have to worry about you needing to be busy with anyone but me all weekend. I do like an older experienced man and I'm not sure that you really understand but you are actually very handsome."

"I still don't understand and... I can't move."

"Well, Tony, I don't want you running away so I do have you stuck to the seat at this time but it is nothing permanent. I'm not going to do anything permanent to you but I do like to have fun with a man. You may not be excited to follow all my commands but you will do as I ask voluntarily or with my help. I do like to have a man please me in many ways and from reading your mind as you watched me at the bar, I already know most of what I hope to do with you are things you would do."

I think about what she says and come to the mental decision that I would have been excited to take her home as I ogled her at the bar so how different is this? Then I absorb the last comment she says "most of what I hope to do with you".

"I'm sorry. You said 'most of what you hope to do'? What does that mean?

Jenny gives a little pout face and says, "Oh I'm sorry Tony but I will be wanting some things that right now your mind is telling me you aren't interested in. But, I am of the mind that some of my interests may be things you haven't had an opportunity to try and may like; while others, well... you may still not like but I will help you through some of those." She smiled at me like a slice of cake had just been set in front of her.

I say nervously, "I think it may be best for me to just call it a night and go now. Thank you and you are a very beautiful young woman but I think I'd like to pass on all this 'fun'."

"So I'm afraid you don't understand how this is going to work. Let me be clear about this and give you an example of my powers. I've already chosen you so that decision is made. Now, to show you what I can do. You need to go to the bathroom, I can tell this from your mind. You may get up and use the bar bathroom. You will want to walk out of the bar but that won't be possible. While in the bathroom, you are going to remove all your clothes except your suit jacket, pants and shoes. You will bring me your shirt, socks and underclothes and set them next to me on my side of the booth when you return. Oh yeah, you will leave your zipper open as you walk back to the booth with your penis outside of your pants."

I am propelled up from my seat and start walking toward the bathroom. I try to angle toward the front door but make no gains toward the front door. I found myself in the men's room. I relieve my bladder which she was right about, I did need to go. I found myself disrobing right there at the sinks and folding all my clothes neatly. T-shirt, underwear, dress shirt and sock. I start walking to the door to return (or escape if possible) when I stop to pull my erect penis out of my pants. The zipper was already open as I was never allowed to zip it up. I tried to hold my clothes over my groin to hide my exposed penis but my arms refused to lower and I carried my clothing mid-torso. I felt foolish in a suit jacket without a shirt beneath but that seemed secondary to having to cross the bar with my erect penis exposed from my trousers. I was glad upon exiting the bathroom that the bar was still quite empty. I looked at the bartender and I realized he did see my condition. I blushed and again tried to run for the door but found myself returning to the booth. I set the clothes next to Jenny and looked at her with my penis at eye level for her as I stood at the side of the booth on her side.

"The bartender saw my exposed penis. I think he is going to call the cops on me or something."

"Remain standing where you are Tony but turn your head. You will notice the bartender just went back to his work and isn't giving you a second thought. He will not do anything to disturb us, I assure you. Now, I have to say, I do like what I see. You actually pull off the suit jacket with now shirt quite well and I am glad to see your mind did actually understate your virility. You are definitely bigger than you think you are. I want you to stand still where you are and I'm going to take a little taste of that yummy lollipop."

She leans over toward me and her mouth easily slips over my cock and instantly I feel her moist mouth envelope my hard cock and she sucked it like it was her favorite lollipop. I felt my knees buckle a little but stayed on my feet as she continued to suck my cock for several minutes. Near the end I started thinking that I needed release and just let myself go with it and started to let my orgasm build. I figured if she continued to suck me for another 30 seconds or a minute, I would blow for sure. She continued for another 15 seconds and stopped knowing I was getting close. Her mouth removed from my cock left me to gasp and wanting her to continue. My cock throbbed with desire to explode with no way to get there. I couldn't get my hands close to it either so I stood there thoroughly frustrated.

"Not yet Tony. You will cum for me but not this early. Please sit down again and we will continue."

I sat down and her foot pressed between my legs and pressed against my hard penis. She had removed her shoe and her nylon covered foot rubbed me and kept me very aroused.

"I know you have a lot of questions but most of them really don't matter. Believe me, I know what you are thinking. I will let you know how the rest of the night is going to play out and then we will go from there, OK?"

I again try to machine gun out about 1000 questions on what is going on and how she is controlling me and nothing comes out. To an outside observer, I don't even look nervous. Outwardly, I am sipping my drink and nothing else. I again think back to when she told me to take a few deep breaths and relax and I again gather some semblance of composure. I just look at her knowing she has more to tell me and I have no questions I get to ask her.

"Better" she says. "I know you live close by but when we leave here, we are going to an interesting little private club I found. This may be in the realm of things you may not be overly interested in. I am interested in them however so I am afraid I win on that one and we will do what I want. I would have been happy if your mind had shared that you have some fun sex toys at home and we could have just gone to your place. I'm not too sorry because I can see that an opportunity to show you off in front of others is something I would like to do with you."

I wave of fear again rolls over me. What does all this mean? What private club? SHOW ME OFF???

"OK, Tony, I sense your heart rate going up so I am going to calm you down with my mind a little. Take a sip of your drink as well please. It will help you relax. I like being in control obviously, and in some circles I would be easily be called a Domme. You are going to be my sub tonight at a BDSM club. You live pretty close to one and I don't even think you knew it. We are nearly finished with our drinks here so I'm going to finish telling you some things then we can go."

I continue to feel her foot rubbing my hard cock and I really can do nothing but sit there and sip my drink and listen.

"You are going to put your extra clothes in your computer bag and follow me out of the bar. You will remain 5 paces behind me. I don't want you using me as a shield. Your penis will remain out of your pants and your computer bag will remain to your side so you can't block your crotch. It's just 2 blocks from here so if you are lucky, there won't be a lot of people on the street. You won't be able to stop or turn so just keep your head up and be proud. Believe me, you have nothing to be ashamed of with that lollipop." She giggles.

She continued, "When we go in there, we will go into a changing room. You will disrobe completely and a leather collar and leash will be provided to you. I will have something appropriate to change into there. You will watch me change and get your first view of your Mistress and let you know how lucky you will be serving me. You will refer to me as Mistress Jenny in the club and will obey my commands. I won't force your mind there to obey me for the most part. I know you have read some kinky stories so remember that it is a BDSM club so disobedience will be dealt with by public punishment. I promise you that I will use you in a public manner and you will be embarrassed and most likely humiliated. I want you to be somewhat uncomfortable so I am going to tell you now. I will have your ass tonight and probably several more times over the weekend. That is definitely something I enjoy doing to a man and will not be denied this pleasure. Well, pleasure for me mostly."

She finishes her drink and mine is down to 1 sip. She looks at me and says, "We are almost ready to go now so I'll be generous and allow you a chance to ask me a few questions. Finish your drink. Now, keep them short and relevant to tonight."

I look at her and smile. "Thank you Jenny. I appreciate this but I am afraid this probably won't be as short as you anticipated."

I look up and the server is bringing us 2 fresh drinks. A fruity drink for Jenny and another rum and coke for myself. I hand over the empty glass for Jenny and drain the last gulp from mine and the server leaves us without another thought.

"I'm afraid your plans tonight are a little ambitious considering the real situation. You see the powers you believe you have aren't real. They powers are real but they aren't yours. They are mine. You see, I learned early in life that I could influence people. I initially didn't realized I had them just that I could talk anyone into doing what I wanted them to do. I was successful in sales early and over time, I self-realized my powers and started to develop and strengthen them. I learned to read minds and manipulate minds. At first, I was a little abusive with my powers. A woman I wanted was mine and after I would realize that I really hurt her emotionally. So now I run this test and set limits accordingly."

Jenny looked at me in shock. The veil was lowering and reality was starting to come into clear focus for her. She could start to remember that she had never actually had the power to read minds or control others. She felt a sense of shame and embarrassment. Those feelings changed quickly to a sense of fear and helplessness. She felt in herself what she thought she saw in me when she thought I was trying to get out of the booth and run away from her. She realized that she was actually the one in that situation and she was unable to move or flea from her seat.

"Yes Jenny. You are seeing your situation a little more clearly now aren't you. You see, I implemented this little test to keep me from feeling like I was really violating a woman's will against her will. On rare occasions, I give the woman this sense of power and she is in a committed relationship and does not engage with me. Others are very vanilla but open to a wild night of passion and I provide that. However, I enjoy finding the category that you fall into." I smile and enjoy the sip of my drink more so than usual. "You see, you are a wild spirit and like pushing boundaries. You like kinky situations even though I see in your mind that up until now, it has all be fantasies, erotic literature and some BDSM movies for you. Well, tonight you are going to experience the real thing. Your expressions of what you would do to me are only some of the things that will happen to you."

I pause and let her say something that is pressing in her mind.

She waits after a pause and then starts to speak, "But I only fantasize about being in control. Aren't you failing your own test by making me go against this and force me to be your sub?"

I look at her and see her confidence build; feeling she has made a winning argument that I can't deny.

"I applaud you on your logic but you failed to see some of the signs when you thought you were in charge. I had in my mind that if in a kinky situation that I would too only want to be dominate and you disregarded it for your own desires to be dominate. You only saw that I had an interest in kink and set an expectation for me to only consider the same. You also indicated another thing. You told me that you were going to push my limits. I did sense you would honor my hard limits. I set in my mind that I would not be open to sexual play with another man. I know your mind considered having me play with another man but you saw those hard limits and mentally honored them. I did however leave my limits on anal play loose but I had a sense of hesitation toward it and you were aggressive in sharing with me that it was something that you would push me to do. I will only mirror your expected actions and have you do to my desire what you would have done with me."

She looked at me feeling dejected. Her mind is open to the facts that I just explained and she can now see that her mind had seen my limits and desires and that she disregarded them in favor of her own pleasure. Jenny also realized that her drive to be dominate wasn't actually as definitive as she had implied in your argument. She knew that being forced, HARD, to submit would not be something she would reject if presented to you by a strong enough dominate male. She knows that with my powers, I am the ultimate definition of a strong enough dominate male and she already feels a sense of submission toward me.

"I see the resolution in your mind already, Jenny. Let me point out a few things that your mind saw differently than reality. First, I want you to look at my clothes and see what I am wearing."

She looked at me and see that I am still wearing my t-shirt and dress shirt. She realized that her leg is in my crotch even now but feels that my cock is in my pants. Realizing this, she looks at the clothes next to her that she thought I put there. There are clothes there but they are female clothes. She looks down and realizes that it is her that is only wearing her suit jacket, skirt and shoes and nothing else. It is her blouse, bra, panties and stockings folded neatly next to her and she goes red. She now recalls walking across the bar, not me, carrying her clothes. Her skirt was nothing more than a belt around her waist and her suit jacket was open. She was exposed above and below. She now realizes the bartender did see her and smile. I transferred all this in her mind that it was me but it was her. She was the one that was standing at the edge of the booth exposed. She now recalls leaning over to suck my cock for several minutes with her ass exposed to the bartender the entire time before I had her sit down and continued her imaginary control of me.

thinkpub
thinkpub
197 Followers
12