A Weekend in Paradise

Story Info
Students unwind on a farm.
664 words
2.83
55k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

The next one-month, after my wonderful sexual initiation and learning experience was spent in preparing and appearing in the final examination. One day before our final paper, my very close friend Satish suggested that we go for a week to his farm that was about 100km from our town. I readily agreed to relax after the strenuous month of studies and lack of rest. How was I to know that there would be hardly any rest for the next week for both of us?

We reached the farm on our scooter at about 8pm after traveling for about four hours immediately after the final examination paper. The farm had a small two-bedroom farmhouse located in the middle. The farm was large with a small pond to provide water for farming. A number of vegetable plants and fruit trees were in full bloom at that time of the year. As we reached the front door we found it locked but Satish had the key. We also saw a car parked in the front, which Satish recognized as belonging to his elder brother who was currently abroad on a business trip. He therefore knew that his sister-in-law was spending the period at the farm. He had already told me about his sexual experiences with his sister-in-law and was aware of my similar experiences. While his face lit up with the thought of having a good time with her, he became concerned about my spending the week in the farm. In any case we decided to surprise his sister-in-law, Kamini, by quietly entering the house.

As we entered we heard sound to indicate as if two persons were engaged in making love. We moved to the door of the bedroom from where the sound was coming and stood behind the curtain. When we looked in what we saw immediately made our cocks to start rising. Two ladies were in 69 positions sucking and kissing each other's cunts and almost on the verge of climax. In the available light Satish could recognize that the other lady was none other than his elder sister, Mohini.

As they climaxed Mohini rolled over and both of them lay side by side with legs spread in two directions. They were making love on a sofa in such a way that their legs were dangling down. Thus from the door we could see Kamini's cunt clearly stretched in front of us, while that of Mohini was in the direction away from us. In the semi darkness they were lying with closed eyes enjoying the after effects of their love bout unaware of our presence.

Spontaneously we got out of our clothes in the hall outside and stealthily moved to the sofa. While Satish set down inside the stretched out legs of Kamini, I moved keeping myself below the sofa level and sat down between the legs of Mohini. It was probably the first instance of somebody seeing the cunt of a lady before seeing her face! In virtual unison we started stroking their cunts and playing with their clits. They thought that the hands were those of their companion. They both started to sigh. As we brought them to the heights of their sexual emotion, we signaled to each other and simultaneously positioned our cocks just near their cunts while continuing to stroke them by our fingers.

In a flash our cocks entered the respective cunts making them jump at the pleasing but shocking situation. Kamini was the first to recognize Satish and shouted her happiness at this surprising pleasure of his presence. As regards Mohini, she was introduced to me by Satish while my cock was inside her cunt! Every time we remember the incident all of us laugh out at this unique introduction. We allowed the nature to take over the act and made love to each other until we simultaneously climaxed.

Thus started my weeklong stay in the paradise of my friend's farm. More about it in the subsequent articles.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers