A Weekend in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cheri said she would, Lacey unbuttoned and opened the shirt to show off her artwork. Cheri gazed at Lacey's bare chest with obvious desire.

"That's lovely, and a perfect complement to your figure. You have the most delicious body I've seen all summer," Cheri said, nearly growling with lust for the younger woman.

"Thank you," replied Lacey with a nervous giggle, then blurted out, "I like yours too." Lacey didn't bother to reclose her shirt, but began eating with gusto in an effort to conceal her embarrassment at having spoken so brazenly to a woman she had only just met. Cheri smiled and went to chat with other diners while we ate.

After dinner, Lacey and I strolled around the property. We found a secluded hillside and sat talking while we watched the moon rise over the distant mountains.

"That's so beautiful," she remarked, "and today has been so wonderful."

"Life is beautiful," I said, "and you're beautiful."

"Aw, you're just trying to get into my pants," she said.

"I find it's easy enough to keep you out of your pants, which saves me a lot of trouble."

"What about Cheri's pants? Have you been in them?"

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," I retorted.

"I don't think you're a gentleman. I think you're a roué and a corrupter of young women."

"Oh please, you flatter me, do go on."

She got up and straddled my lap, then leaned in for a kiss. "You've awakened something in me, something wild and free, and I like it. I want to try everything, experience things I've never dreamed of before. I may wake up on Monday morning wondering what happened, but I don't want to be wondering 'what if?'" I caressed her breasts and kissed her, then led her back to our room.

Act 5

Back in our room, she had just let her shirt slip to the floor when there was a knock on the door. "Is that who I think it is?" she asked excitedly.

"You'd better answer it and find out."

She kissed me and said, "I'm so nervous." She opened the door to find Cheri just about to knock a second time. Lacey let her in while I set about lighting candles and dimming the lights. Cheri instructed Lacey to lie on the bed as she extracted scented oils from her bag.

Lacey did as she was told, lying on her front with the soft light playing across her back and ass. I sat in a nearby chair to watch the scene unfold.

Cheri lit some light incense and lifted her tank top up and off. With the constricting top removed, her breasts expanded to their full size and hung ripely as she approached the younger woman and began drizzling oil on her back. Cheri massaged Lacey with long firm strokes, eliciting moans of pleasure. Lacey's back and ass glistened silkily as the candle light shimmered on her oiled skin.

Cheri kneaded Lacey's firm round ass, obviously enjoying her task. Moving lower, Cheri proceeded to Lacey's well-toned legs. Lacey parted her legs as she felt Cheri's strong hands upon her thighs; stroking, kneading, so close to her pussy.

Cheri finished Lacey's legs and asked her to turn over. As Lacey did so, Cheri moved to her head. As Cheri worked Lacey's shoulders and breasts, her own breasts swung tantalizingly just out of reach, but I could see Lacey's eyes following their movements in the dim light of the room.

When Lacey felt Cheri pinch her nipples, she couldn't withstand the anticipation any longer, so she reached up to the other woman's head and pulled her down to kiss her deeply and passionately. Lacey finally broke the kiss and I heard her whisper, "make me come."

After another kiss, Cheri climbed atop and buried her face between Lacey's thighs and began greedily licking and sucking the girl's delicate folds. Lacey's eyes were closed as she moaned and muttered at the pleasure she was receiving from Cheri. The scent of Cheri's pussy, hovering so close to her nose, prompted Lacey to open her eyes. Cheri's vulva was engorged and moist with her arousal. I saw Lacey inhale Cheri's scent deeply before taking a first tentative lick at her new lover's sex. Lacey grew accustomed to eating the older woman's pussy and pulled Cheri's body right down on top of her and buried her face in the juicy pink sweetness.

I watched as the two women brought each other to climax in a quivering heap of intertwined bodies. Eventually, Cheri's sweaty body toppled off of Lacey and they lay panting beside each other in post-orgasmic bliss.

Lacey sat up and began to explore Cheri's body with her hands. She took as much of one of Cheri's breasts in both hands and felt its meaty bulk before leaning forward and sucking the nipple into her mouth. Cheri caressed Lacey's head in encouragement. Lacey finished with that breast and straddled Cheri's body to gain access to the other. Once both nipples were hardened to her satisfaction, she moved up Cheri's body to kiss her deeply. The two women kissed and caressed until Cheri announced that, regrettably, she had to go.

Lacey pouted briefly, then picked up and put on Cheri's tank top and said, "if you want this back, you'll have to come get it."

The fabric was far from taut on Lacey's slender body and more modest breasts so Cheri was able to reach up it and grip the younger woman's breasts firmly. "It's a deal," she replied. Lacey bent down to kiss her again then dismounted. Cheri packed her supplies, gave us each a kiss, and left wearing nothing but her skirt.

Lacey walked over to me and sat on my lap and said, "now I know where you learned to give a girl a massage."

I held her and we kissed. The essence of Cheri's pussy was on her lips and we shared the tanginess as our tongues entwined. I took her breasts in my hands. "Was that your first time eating pussy?" I asked.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," she replied with a smile.

I picked her up, carried her to the bed, and plopped her down. "Do ladies like to be fucked doggy-style with their asses sticking up in the air?"

She quickly got up on her knees and thrust her ass back at me. "Oh yes, doggy-style is what ladies like best."

I rubbed my cock along the length of her pussy a few times and she cooed with anticipation. She tried to capture my cock, and I spanked her ass and chastised her, "that wasn't very ladylike. Ladies don't grab, do they?"

"Sorry, my lord, but I yearn to feel your cock inside me. Please fuck me. Fuck me now. Pound my pussy and fill me with your seed if it please my lord."

As I eased my cock past her entrance and sank deeper into her, I said, "that's more like it". I gripped her hips and stroked slowly, enjoying the silken pressure of her tight pussy grasping my cock. I picked up a little speed and was pleased that she responded with sexy little squeals. I sank all the way into her then paused. Then I quickly pulled back and thrust into her, slamming my groin against her ass with a meaty smack. Then I paused and repeated twice more in rapid succession.

"Oh, fuck yes, pound me like a common wench, my lord," she gasped. "I'm so close to coming."

I spanked both of her ass cheeks and she moaned in desperate need for release. Taking her hips firmly in hand again, I began pounding her repeatedly with long slow outward strokes followed by swift inward strokes, slamming against her tender pussy. I could feel her begin to reach her climax so I picked up speed and soon the pulsing of her orgasm triggered my own and I came with a grunt as I buried my cock deep inside her one last time. Her body continued to quake in powerful aftershocks. Once my cock had subsided, I released her hips and she flopped onto the bed in a sated heap.

Her breathing evened out and soon she was asleep. I spooned in behind her and let sleep take me.

Act 6

I woke to find her stroking my cock and rubbing it on her cheeks. "It's about time you woke up," she said with a smile.

I glanced at the clock. It was early. "Sunrise is in a few minutes. Want to continue that outside?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes," she answered and got off the bed.

We headed out to the bench where we had watched the moonrise. A few birds had begun to sing and we could hear a coyote howling in the distance as we walked hand-in-hand. The distant horizon was catching the dawn's first light as we reached the bench. I pulled her close and she put her arms around my neck as we kissed. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples as they hardened. My cock hardened in response. Lacey reached down and stroked my shaft then pushed me down onto the bench.

She got comfortable and lowered her mouth to my cock. I felt her tongue swirl around the head, then she licked down to the base and took one of my balls into her mouth. She gently sucked each ball while gripping my shaft firmly, then licked back up to the tip. I felt her hot breath and teeth on the sensitive head as her mouth slowly engulfed me in its moist warmth. She paused teasingly and I stroked her hair. After a few breaths, she tried to work more of my length into her mouth, but she already had all she could take so she backed off to suck and lick around the head while stroking my shaft.

She was so engrossed in giving me pleasure that she didn't hear the crunch of gravel as another couple approached. "Good morning," the woman called cheerfully when they were still a few yards away. "I see we're not the only ones on dawn patrol today."

Lacey jumped at the unexpected arrival and glanced over at the couple and gave a peremptory wave. But with my cock in her mouth, all she could manage was an inarticulate, "mmm mmm mmm," as a greeting.

Ted and Alice are a couple I had seen at the resort before; mid-forties and in good shape by staying active. I greeted them and indicated that they were welcome to share the bench. After brief introductions, Alice told Ted to sit on the bench, then she mirrored Lacey's position and began sucking her husband's cock. The woman's breasts hung down and swayed with her actions. Lacey was mesmerized as she watched the woman taking her husband's thick cock down her throat with an ease that is achieved only through long experience.

I didn't want to interrupt, but as the edge of the sun began to peak over the distant mountains, I told Lacey to mount my cock. With a little bit of a pout she took my cock from her mouth, stood, and turned her back to me to lower her pussy onto my cock. Her pussy was slick with her arousal, so she easily sank my length straight into her depths. As she settled herself, I reached around her to cup her breasts in my hands. She leaned back against me and whispered, "make me come."

I was more than happy to lower one hand to her pussy and begin to stroke her clit. I felt her pussy clench my cock tighter as she flexed her muscles in response to my touch. I pinched her clit firmly before stroking her slit. Her tender flesh was stretched taut where it was pierced by my cock, and she moaned sexily as my fingers slid easily along the juncture of our two bodies. I could feel the oncoming storm of her climax, so I returned to stroking her clit in earnest. Her body responded immediately; the muscles grasping my cock flexed and tensed as she quaked and her orgasm crashed over her. The pulsing rhythm upon my cock and her cries of pleasure brought me to the brink and I came with my cock buried deep within her convulsing body.

"Wow, that was just beautiful," we heard from the couple beside us. The woman had mounted her man much as Lacey had mounted me and she was thrusting her hips up and down upon him as the sunrise began to lighten our hillside.

"Thank you," Lacey replied, "you look pretty amazing yourself."

"Why don't you give them a hand?" I suggested, "I think what she needs right about now is your tongue stroking her clit."

"Oh, yes, that would be marvelous, dear," responded Alice as she settled herself back with her legs spread. Lacey approached the couple, hardly taking her eyes from their conjoined genitals.

Lacey kneeled between the couple's legs and made eye contact with the woman before leaning in and licking the exposed portion of her husband's cock. She licked up and down his shaft then put one of his balls in her mouth.

"I do believe you're teasing me, my dear," said the woman as she stroked Lacey's head.

"No, ma'am," Lacey replied, "I just don't usually eat pussy before breakfast, so I thought I'd enjoy some sausage and eggs first." Lacey then licked up the man's cock until she had reached the woman's pussy. She flicked the nub of Alice's clitoris with her tongue then sucked it between her lips.

The woman pulled Lacey's head hard against her pussy and began to grind her hips on both Lacey's face and her husband's cock. Lacey held on and continued to lick as best she could and soon the woman was coming with great shuddering thrusts upon the cock and tongue that were assailing her.

Lacey lapped up the woman's pussy juices, intermixed with her husband's come. The woman dismounted her husband and Lacey took Ted's offered semi-hard cock into her mouth to clean it off. Before long, that cock was fully erect again and Lacey had some difficulty contending with its size, but she kept at it as best she could.

By then, Alice was behind Lacey and was caressing her breasts while watching the young woman suck her husband's cock. Lacey could only moan in pleasure as the older woman snaked a hand down to her pussy and began to play with her clit. As Lacey's orgasm quickly approached, she gripped the cock in her hand and stroked it rapidly. She began to quake in orgasmic ecstasy and the cock spewed forth its load of come, hitting her on the cheeks and chin as she was rocked with pleasure.

The woman held Lacey and cradled her against her breasts. Once Lacey had recovered sufficiently, she tilted her head back to kiss the woman. Alice then used a finger to scoop some of her husband's come into Lacey's mouth. Lacey licked the finger clean so the woman repeated the action. The two women kissed some more, then we all headed for the hot tub to relax and clean up before breakfast.

Act 7

We were the first ones to the hot tub. I wrapped a towel around my waist and left Lacey with Ted and Alice as I went to the café in search of coffee. When I returned with a carafe and four mugs, I found that another couple had joined our little early-morning party. Lacey and the new woman were kissing while stroking the man's cock.

Ted and Alice got out of the water to join me at a table and sample the coffee. Alice introduced the couple as Anna and Chad, newlyweds on their honeymoon. By now, the two young women had abandoned Chad and were entwined together, kissing and grasping each other frantically. Chad joined us at the table; I congratulated him on landing such a sexy wife, and offered him the last mug. The four of us sipped our coffee and watched the two girls' passionate coupling. They had scissored their legs together to bring their pussies into contact and were fucking themselves against each other. Each appeared oblivious to anything other than her own pleasure as they ground their pussies together and the hot water sloshed around them. Anna reached her climax a little ahead of Lacey, but both young women were soon shuddering through impressive orgasms while we watched. As the girls recovered from their workout, they continued to kiss and fondle each other tenderly.

Lacey then led Anna out of the hot tub and over to the table. I got to kiss the bride, then Lacey sat on my lap, kissed me, and took control of my mug. The smell of bacon reached us from the café so we each put on some form of cover-up and headed in for breakfast. Discussion of Lacey's henna tattoo soon had her towel completely unwrapped so everyone could get a good look. She seemed to enjoy all the attention her naked body attracted among the early diners. By the time we had finished our breakfasts, the café had filled up and children had begun to frolic in the pool.

Lacey joined the fun in the pool while I tended to the business of packing our few things in preparation for leaving. Once that was taken care of, I also joined the melee in the pool.

The morning and afternoon passed quickly and it was soon time to return home. I had Lacey's dress ready for her in the car, but she refused to put it on until we had reached the highway and rejoined the textile world. The drive home was quite pleasant as we talked about what we had shared over the previous two days together.

Act 8

Arriving back home, I invited her up to my place for a shower and dinner. She readily accepted. As soon as we were inside, I slipped the dress off her shoulders and we let it slip to the floor. I took her in my arms and held her close as we kissed passionately.

Dinner was a simple green salad shared companionably as if we'd known each other for years. This young woman I had just met had opened herself to me and willingly allowed me to help her step outside her comfort zone for a weekend at least and perhaps forever.

With dinner finished, I led her to the bathroom and started the shower. We stepped under the stream and I began lathering her body with a coconut-scented soap. As I was working on her back, she bent over at the waist and pushed her ass back against my cock. "Make me come," she asked.

I lined my cock up with her pussy and gently pushed inside. She purred in pleasure as my cock filled her deeply. Once I felt her ass pressed firmly against me I reached around her and took her breasts in my hands. She wiggled her ass against me in anticipation. I finally took pity on her and lowered my hand to her pussy. A gentle squeal of delight escaped her lips as I began to slowly stroke her clit.

As her orgasm built to its climax I began to stroke slowly, luxuriously, into her depths. I maintained a slow, steady pace as I fucked her. Her body was quivering as she tried to quicken the pace and hasten her release, but I held her hips captive as I watched her pussy stretch around my cock with each slow thrust.

Finally she cried out that she was coming and I felt the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy prompting my orgasm to erupt as I held her ass pressed tight against me while my cock gave her the very last of my come.

We caressed each other tenderly while we caught our breath; both completely spent after our weekend of hedonistic delight.

12