A Weekend in the Big Apple

Story Info
Small-town horny girl has wild weekend.
1k words
3.63
65.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spankx
Spankx
75 Followers

It was my first trip to New York. I had heard all about how small-town girls like me should be very careful if they ventured into the Big Apple. But I was ready for anything. When I say everything, I mean absolutely everything.

I was looking for a wild sexual encounter. I had been fantasizing for months about slipping away for an erotic weekend. My boyfriend was nice but very straight-laced. We have been going together for 6 months now and he still won't have sex with me.

I had once tried to give him a blow job and he stopped me. I could tell he really wanted me to suck him off, but his religious convictions got the better of him. He had let me unzip his pants and pull his dick out. He had let me stoke his cock until the precum glistened. I really thought he was loosening up, especially when he grabbed my ponytail. I thought he was telling me he was ready for me to suck. So I quickly sucked his hard cock into my mouth. He started saying no, over and over, all the while rocking his cock in and out of my mouth. I was sucking loudly when all of a sudden I felt a hard jerk. He had pulled me off his dick by yanking on my ponytail. He told me I was the devil as he ran into the bathroom and jumped into a cold shower.

He did forgive me but made me promise that I would never do that "thing" again until we were married. He did say though that we could talk about what we would do when we were married, and that I could rub his penis through his jeans(he wouldn't let me call it a dick) while I was talking. He also told me it was okay for him to rub me "down there" on top of my panties. One night I surprised him and didn't have any underwear on. He had to play with my pussy for a little while before he realized it was a naked pussy. He figured it out when his fingers slipped in deep. He said, "baby, where did your panties go?" while he slipped two fingers in and then three before he started calling me the devil again. Well, I think he really knew all along.

When he acknowledged my pussy was naked, he became very upset and told me that I should be punished. He told me to lay over his lap and began quoting bible verses while he slapped my naked ass. He did this for a very long time but I didn't let on that I enjoyed it.

So, needless to say. I became increasingly horny. I went to a nearby town and bought myself a dildo. It just didn't do anything for me. I need to hear a man breathing heavy to go along with the stimulation. I didn't want to fuck anyone in town because I was sure my boyfriend would find out. Thus, the weekend to the Big Apple was planned.

I pulled into New York early afternoon that Saturday. I checked into my motel and took a quick shower. I had bought some sexy clothes for the occasion and quickly changed. I was ready to hit the town in my micromini leather skirt and matching leather thong, white low-cut halter top (without a bra, of course, and three-inch black highheels. The heels were a bit comfortable but I figured I would not be on my feet for long.

I started walking and was soon getting lots of attention. A group of construction workers were especially friendly to me, waving and hollering. They told me I had nice tits and to bounce them a little extra for them. I decided to repay their kind words and flattery.

I walked up to them and said, "Boys, you look like you could take a break. How about we all go down this little alley and I'll give you a little show." I didn't have to ask twice.

The alley was deserted and the men leaned against the wall. I promptly began a little strip tease. "How about a little lap dance," one of the men called. "Sorry honey," I answered, "With a cock your size it would not be a little lap dance it would be a big lap dance." The men all laughed. They stopped laughing when I untied my leather thong and asked who had the longest tongue.

A tall blonde guy stepped forward and said his tongue was not only the longest, it was the wettest. I told him I was in need of a tongue fuck and for him to sit down on the street. I straddled his face, holding on to his ears, and let his tongue find its way to my waiting pussy.

I closed my eyes and fucked away at his face. I came so hard. It was wonderful. However, I had not planned on what was awaiting me when I opened my eyes.

The other men were no where to be seen and the blonde guy scrambled to his feet. There were two police officers standing there, just watching. I tried to gather my clothes to cover myself but was told not to touch anything that it was evidence. "Yes sir," I told the officer. They told the blonde guy to leave and told me I had to stay for questioning.

I was escorted to a patrol car parked in a dark garage. The door was opened and I was told to get in. One police officer got in on one side of me and the other officer got in on the other side.

They each grabbed a nipple and pinched hard. I was then questioned. "Do you spit or swallow?" they asked. "Swallow, sir," I replied. Then they unzipped their pants.

At first I had been scared but now this was turning out to be more exciting than I had planned. The officers took turns pulled my head down onto their cocks. They both pumped away in my mouth. After each had came, they thanked me for my cooperation, gave me back my clothes, and sent me on my way.

I walked back to my motel and got cleaned up and ready to go out on the town again.

Spankx
Spankx
75 Followers