A Weekend In The Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way they were tied meant that Arabella and Isobel where kneeling, Jane between them, their mouths at the same height as Jane’s beautiful virgin cunt and arse.

Edward noticed the reluctant way Arabella hung her head, as he pulled at the last buttons of his breeches he walked behind her, bending he whispered, “You learn quick, yes its your and your sisters job to save this lovely young body from the pain I would only wish to inflict upon its fine white skin, get her to except the inevitable and you save her and yourselves a great deal of pain and we can get back to the fun and games of last night, if not, well you understand don’t you?”

Arabella didn’t look back at Edward she just bent forward and kissed the firm white roundness of Jane’s buttocks; Jane, surprised by what her stepmother had done managed to move slightly forward only to find her open legs aloud Isobel’s mouth to lick in and up between them.

Jane moaned in to her cloth filled mouth, her muted protests had the men jostling for the best position to watch as the two women used their tongues knowing there was no escape, they were going to be forced to excite the young girl. Every time Jane moved her hips so the women followed, knowing that if they didn’t turn the girl in to some sort of perverted sex object the men would beat it in to her.

Jane had never had real sex, she had played with her self in her bed, her fingers rubbing her to a climax but to have tongues licking at her arse-hole and in to the lips of her cunt, searching under her hood and forcing the nub of her clitoris hard was a new sensation; the way she was tied made it imposable for her to escape, soon she stopped trying, her legs open, Isobel licked at the moistening hole her stepmother licking around the pink arse ring and then further under.

Moans emanated from behind the cloth in her mouth, little uncontrollable jumps made the men smile, Edward whispered to his brother, “Remember what finished Ma-mar off, well this one’s nipples look to be an extra special succulent bonus, shall we?”

They climbed off the bed and stood ether side of Jane, with her eyes closed she was unaware of the men until their mouths closed over the hard red nipples she groaned but as they sucked the groans turned to moans, Edward ran his hand around the back of Arabella’s head and pushed her further between the open legs.

George could see Isobel’s face wet from the juice now being forced from Jane’s dripping cunt but it was Edwards hand that delved in to the auburn bush and started to rub in to the wet full lips, slipping round to get inside along with Isobel’s tongue, this new invasion drove Jane to her first climax.

Their was to be no rest for Jane, she was immediately released and dragged from between the women and laid on the bed; her legs held open her arms pinned above her head as Edward and George continued to excite the cunt and nipples of the uncontrollablely aroused young woman.

Jess and Henry took their chance, knowing the two brothers were only interested in being the first to fuck Jane they released Arabella’s and Isobel’s legs and their arms from the beam ropes then pulled them from the room to the empty beds on the other side of the landing.

Edward and George didn’t even notice the others go as their fingers forced Jane towards another climax, George waited until Edwards used his expertise with his mouth, now kissing Jane’s mouth forcible and his fingers agitated Jane’s nipple to their full hard length, before he pushed slowly up the wet hot cunt, slowly trying to find the thin tissue of her hymen.

George kept up a slow rhythm, pushing in and out making her cunt wetter with every stroke; Jane was unable to stop her feelings, her mouth being raped by Edwards tongue, her nipples sending shock waves of pleasure through her body, when George struck.

A little squeal from Jane’s mouth was the only thing that let the world know she was now a woman; George used some bed linen to wipe away the small droplets of blood before he continued his assault of her cunt, his mouth returned to licking while his fingers could now fuck in and out of the freshly violated hole.

In the other bedrooms Isobel and Arabella were servicing their respective tormentors; Isobel on the bed, with her arse up and that arse being well fucked by Henry’s hard cock. Arabella was sitting on the bed with her hair held tight, her face being forced in to Jess’s stomach as his cock tickled the back of her throat.

Henry and Jess were quietly happy with their lot, they had two beautiful helpless women to do with as they pleased and they knew they would have them for hours. They would be able to make them do anything as Edward and George would be amusing themselves with the beautiful Jane and she had three virgin holes that they would make sure she didn’t have by the end of the day.

Turning her on her front, Edward used the riding crop on Jane’s cute small arse; even though she agreed very quickly to doing anything they demanded, Edward still had his fill of stinging such a pair of beautiful white buttocks.

They first took Jane together, her kneeling as George taught her the art of mouth fucking; Edward was behind her, his cock opening up her tight cunt, all the time she had to wiggle her bottom as the riding crop was close to hand. Next they forced her on her back, they made her hold her tits together as they first made themselves hard again and second, enjoyed laughing as they splattered her pretty face with their sticky juice.

Now they had her totally defeated, she was made to play with them, her hands busily tickling balls and stroking cock; all the time the two boys eyed her cute arse knowing that they were both going to be up it.

Jane did put up a fight when she realised what they intended to do to her, both Arabella and Isobel, though in the throws of being in the middle of a hard fucking themselves, tried to call reassurance to the hapless Jane but all to no avail as soon the house echoed to the squeals of a virgin arse being broken in.

Edward had used her arse first, George had held her while it happened, Jane was to exhausted when George fucked her, due to the fact that both boys had fucked her three or four times before the arse rape meant they had taken much longer to abuse that hole and she was now complete at their mercy.

Leaving her on the bed they went to see what was happening elsewhere. In one bedroom Isobel was laying on her side with Jess behind her, as his cock pounded her arse so his hands mauled her fine large tits. In another room Henry lay back on the pillow, his arms behind his neck as he gazed at the ceiling, Arabella’s head was bobbing up and down, her mouth completely covering his long hard shaft.

Edward and George waited until both men had been serviced and again filled the women’s holes before taking both women in to the master bedroom.

The two well fucked women stood, their heads bowed in servitude as they were told to tell Jane just why and just how much trouble they could cause if they had a mind to or if their male needs were not met and they finished by reminding them that there was tonight and all day tomorrow before the Monday morning train, they hoped they had made themselves clear.

Arabella stayed with Jane, Isobel went and made food and brought it, with wine, up to the big bedroom. The men ate but they made the women feed them, if they dropped any on the naked men they were forced to lick it off and many bits of food found its way on to the men’s crutches, also the women were from a temperance upbringing, wine was alien to them.

The men soon took advantage of that and used the neck of a bottle the way they had used their cocks, sticking them in to their mouths and pumping liquid in to them, not enough to render them useless but enough for a lot of inhibitions to be removed.

The women, now intoxicated, found them-selves unable to argue, resistance had gone and the four men took them and abused them at their will.

That night was nothing more than a perverted orgy. As three men took Arabella at once so George forced Jane and Isobel in to a sixty-nine, he walked round the two women their holes his playthings, their mouth to use anytime.

No sooner had one woman taken a load then she was being used again, the men were enjoying the complete dominance of the three beautiful women especially Jane, her young body, firm and strong and easily pliable, they took great delight in bending her to take cock after cock, fucking her in many and any position, Edward laughed as he showed her the Art of learning book, pointing out positions she would be forced in to just to satisfy his perverted warped lust.

In the morning they realised the house was a mess, after being fed Edward called the group together. After each woman had been forced to wash themselves out they were set a task to clean or wash the house, each man would help apart from Edward who had a few things to prepare for his fathers return the following evening and of course the women would remain naked.

As he worked in the office he could hear the work going on around the house and the continues squeals as women were continually interrupted, being forced to their knees or on all fours or on their backs to receive another good fucking.

Unable to concentrate, Edward heard Jane come down the stairs, he leapt from his chair and rushed outside just in time to grab Jane and march her back in to the study; Jess came down the stairs looking for her, as he looked in the study he smiled, his eyes saw her trapped in the knee hole of the desk her auburn hair buried in Edwards lap, the slurping sound of a mouth sucking a cock was easily audible; Jess turned and left Edward to his enjoyment.

By two the house looked respectable again, more food was ordered, George grinned at the women saying they needed to keep their strength up, it was a long time till morning.

They were all in different bedrooms that afternoon until Edward ordered Isobel to meet him in the study; the naked women walked in to the study unaware that Edward was not alone, much to her horror he was accompanied by constable Higgins the constable who had tricked her in to her confession.

Edward’s evil grin spread across his face, “Ah dear Ma-mar, you remember constable Higgins, don’t you?” Trying to hide her nakedness she nodded, “Well just to keep everything as we like it, he needs to inspect you because should you wish to upset our little arrangement he will inform his seniors that you offered yourself in a bid to keep the robbery from government ears, understand?”

Isobel knew that she was in no position to protest; these last few days had taught her that her stepsons were capable of anything; she again nodded.

“Good, now I will leave you two and you will do what ever it takes to send constable Higgins from this house with good thoughts and happy memories,” he walked past her stopping momentarily to say, “And if that means letting him fuck you after you’ve used your mouth on him, so be it.”

Edward returned upstairs leaving Isobel to her fate. In the study Higgins moved towards the beautiful women, being a man in his late forties the sight of a naked woman he knew he could do with as he pleased excited him and the fact that she would be little more that a slave to his lust was a bonus.

He lay back on the desk and crocked his finger at her, “Come here woman and take my uniform off, wouldn’t do to get anything on it,” meekly Isobel complied with the order until Higgins stood in front of her naked, he smiled at her as he announced, “I have three hours before duty calls, an hour each hole should satisfy,” he lent forward almost touching her face, “For the time being.”

Edward and George were being entertained by the lovely Jane, her young body nothing more than a plaything to be twisted and bent to their desires; they had taken pictures from their fathers journals and were forcing Jane to copy some of the positions, fucking her time and time again.

Jess and Henry had Arabella, they had deliberately chased her in to the garden herding her to the gazebo and now had her tied they way she had first seen her sister, the spanking of her fine well developed body had not viscous but enough to have her doing the most disgusting things with her tongue and their arse’s, before they tied her legs wide.

Jess stuck his cock up her cunt, Henry her arse and they stood their while she pumped her self up and down by her bound wrist’s, threatening a worse spanking if she stopped before they had filled her.

The study was filled with the grunts of Higgins, his cock, now hard from using Isobel’s mouth and throat was now thrusting in and out of her cunt; she was bent over the desk, her legs wide, her arms keeping her slightly raised so male hands could squeeze her mounds of flesh and fingers could pull and twist her sore nipples.

Her humiliation continued, she was being forced to rotate her arse while her cunt was being pummelled, his hand stung her arse time and time again, a reminder of how much pain he wanted to inflict on her every time she slowed down.

After Higgins had finished fucking her cunt she was back down on her knees using her mouth and fingers to make him hard again, as soon as he was, he was happy to lay on the floor while Isobel completed her duties by sinking her arse hole down on his cock and bouncing up and down while he continued his assault on her swollen nipples and he no intentions of stopping until she had made him fill her arse with more of his filth.

Isobel staggered back upstairs, her hands over her ears trying to block out the sound of constable Higgins whistling as he climbed on his bike and rode up the drive; her arse stung from the spanking he had given her before he left, she felt the indignity of a lady of her stature having to lay across this supposed man of the law as he spat on her already sore cheeks and then spanked her like a naughty little school girl, not stopping until she blubbered like a baby for him to stop.

She sat in an empty room, she could hear the fucking that Jane was getting, she didn’t know that Arabella was being used under the gazebo, suddenly Edward marched in, “You seen to Higgins?” She nodded, “Good now get this hard again,” he aimed his soft cock at her mouth and like the obedient slave she had now become she bent forward, pushed her tongue under the head and sucked it in to her mouth, he patted her on the head, “Well done Ma-mar, I think you and the other two now realised your new found position or should I say positions in life.”

The four men enjoyed the rest of the night, new games were tried; hunting became a favourite.

Two women locked in a room while the four men hunted the third, riding crops were used to chase the squealing, naked defenceless woman around the house.

If the men needed a rest a triangle was the entertainment; the women laid in a triangle each one licking the others cunt, being forced to make each climax, the fun was as one would come she would still have to be licked until the next and so on, the trouble for the women was by the time the last had cum the first would be hot again and the triangle would start all over again, much to the enjoyment of their sadistic voyeurs.

And so the night went in to morning. A carriage was called for 9.30 and after a few well-chosen words from Edward, Jane and Arabella where taken to the station. The carriage ride was bumpy and painful to two very sore arses; the train ride only a little better.

Stanley was in the drawing room when they arrived back, “Well did you sort those two idle twerps out, whip them in to shape did you?” Arabella said, “Sort off.”

Stanley snorted, “Good and your sister, she alright, getting on with the boys?”

Arabella took her hat off, “Well that’s what Jane and I want to say, Isobel seems to be learning a lot of new things so we have been talking about this weekend and well, as Desmond is away again in three weeks time we thought we would like to spend another weekend with Isobel, we learned so much this time and as you say, the art of learning is a great experience.”

Pagan.