A Weekend in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm passed and as her body relaxed I continued to caress her clit with my tongue. Slowly, softly, gently massaging her. Her body would jerk, spasm suddenly as my tongue would brush her clit.

"Stop." she said.

I caressed her clit with my tongue again.

"Stop" she said, laughing.

I caressed her clit with my tongue again.

"Stop that! It so sensitive" she laughed.

"I know! That's why I'm doing it." I answered back, laughing.

I stood up, wiped my mouth, then reached down and put my arms under her legs and moved by body between them.

"What are you doing?" she asked, "You said you were going to do only that and nothing more."

As I pressed the tip of my cock against her opening I said, "Mom, I want you. I need this.

I pressed a little harder against her, saying, as the tip of my cock begin to spread her pussy open and slip inside "If you really want me to stop I will, but I'm begging you, please don't make me stop." I kept pushing slowly deeper inside of her until my cock was halfway inside. "Do you really want me to stop?" I asked.

"No." she said. "No, I don't."

"No?" I asked, sliding my cock all the way inside her. "Tell me what you want. Do you want me to fuck you?

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked again, as I slid my cock back and thrust in to her quickly.

"Yes!" she said with a gasp as I thrust in to her again."

Slowly sliding my cock back out until just the tip of me was barely inside of her, I thrust in to her hard and said, "Tell me! Do you want me to fuck you?"

She gasped again as my cock struck the bottom of her pussy, "YES!" she shouted, "YES, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME."

I slid my cock all the way inside of her, pressing down on her, trying to get every inch of me inside of her. I didn't move at all. The feel of her warm, soft, wet and surprisingly tight pussy was beyond anything I could possibly describe. All I can tell you is that it was as if my cock were surrounded by liquid satin.

"You have no idea how much I have thought of doing this with you," I told her as I moved my hips in a circular motion, "And I have no idea how to tell you how good it feels being inside of you."

I begin moving in and out of her slowly, relishing the feel of my mom's pussy massaging my cock. Even though my dad was the only other man to fuck her, my mom had obviously learned a thing or two about fucking. Every time I would slide back out of her she would tighten that pussy muscle around my cock, massaging, milking me.

"Can you feel that?" she asked as she squeezed me inside of her.

"Yes," I replied, "It's wonderful."

I continued fucking her slowly, lost in the feel of her body wrapped around mind; hypnotized by the sight of her breasts, with her large, hard nipples, pointing skyward like a two peak mountain range, moving in to the rhythm of my body pressing against her and releasing. I was so lost inside of her, so lost within the moment that for a moment I wasn't sure if it was reality or just one of the many wet dreams I'd had of being inside of her.

I moved up on the bed so that I was completely on top of her; her legs now drawn up and spread wide. She sighed and moaned softly as my mouth closed over her right nipple while I fucked her slow and steady. The wetness of her sex that I had felt on my face when going down on her, I could now feel on my balls as I pushed deep within her. She moaned again as I lightly bit her nipple then sucked as much of her breast in my mouth as possible.

Rising up so I could see her face, I asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh, yes." she whispered, "It's been so long that I've almost forgotten what it feels like."

"Would you like to feel more?" I asked; pushing my cock inside of her then slowly sliding back out. Thrusting back in to her quickly I asked, "Would you like to feel me cum inside of you?"

Staring deeply into my eyes she answered in an almost a shy voice, "Yes."

I begin to fuck her a little harder, a little faster. The headboard of the bed we were in began banging against the wall. As I moved down to kiss her she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. My tongue slipped inside of her warm mouth as easily as my cock had penetrated her wet, mature pussy. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling my body tight against her. I could feel her nipples pressing against my chest as she took my tongue in her mouth and begin to suck it. I started sliding my tongue in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth with my tongue in time with the same rhythm that my cock was fucking her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist, crossing her feet, locking me between her legs and inside of her. Using this embrace she begin pulling herself up on my cock as I'd push down in to her. I withdrew my tongue from her mouth and laid my head down on her shoulders as our fucking increased in speed and intensity. She was pulling herself up on me with such intensity that now I was no longer fucking her, she was fucking me! I rose up a little so I could see her face, watch her. She locked her hands behind my neck, staring at me while she fucked me and being to whimper and moan and her breath came in ragged gasps.

"Mmmm...ummmm...oh...Oh...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Her eyes closed as a look of pleasure swept across her face. I could feel her pussy contracting as the waves of pleasure washed through her body. Each contraction of her pussy squeezing my cock, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. Hearing my mom cum again, only this time because it was my cock inside of her, triggered an orgasm that arose without warning.

"Mom, Mom! I'm going to cum. Oh fuck!" I moaned as I felt my body reach the point of no return. "Oh MOM, "I shouted, "I'M CUMMING!"

Further words were impossible as I sank my cock inside of her as far as I could while my cock pulsed and a stream of my cum shot into her body, splashing deep inside of her. I stayed pressed inside of her as I pumped a second and third stream of cum in her. Quickly, I sucked one of her nipples in my mouth as my cock continued to pulse and throb inside of her. The amount of cum that I could feel flowing out of me and in to her lessening with each convulsion. I lay on top of her almost incapacitated from the pleasure she'd just given me. She relaxed, released me from being held between her legs and lightly scratched my back while using her muscle to massage my cock which was still inside of her and softening.

After few moments I moved off of her and lay down next to her on the bed. She turned over on her side so that we were face to face. We kissed softly over and over, our lips barely touching. She reached down and gently massaged my soft and satisfied cock, occasionally sliding her hand between my legs to massage my balls. I could feel my cum seeping from her pussy, running down her ass and on to the bed sheets when I slid my hand down between her legs to cup her freshly fucked pussy.

Softly she asked, "How long have you wanted me this way?"

"Since I was 22", I began, "After I moved back home and took the basement in my room, I would hear you having sex and hear you cumming. I would jack off while listening to you, pretending that I was inside of you. Sometimes, when I was making love to some girl, I would pretend that it was you underneath me, you that I was cumming inside of. I've wanted you since then but I never thought I'd ever get to have you."

She kissed me softly, "Then I'm glad I was able to give you what you wanted."

Nothing more was said. We fell asleep, our hands still between each other's legs.

12