A Weekend in the Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck the romance," Gayle panted, "I want your cunt on my face."

I turned around and straddled Gayle's body. My pussy was soaking. I parted her knees as far as I could and plunged my face into her crotch. She seemed as wet as I was and tasted fantastic. As I worked away at her I felt her tongue go to work on my pussy. We were both in heaven.

We were so worked up that we both came much sooner than we would have wished, but it was still fantastic sex.

I collapsed on top of Gayle and then rolled off. I turned around on the bed and we kissed frantically, not the tiniest part of her mouth was left unexplored by my tongue. I lay beside her and ran my fingers over her short red hair.

I looked into those green eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied.

We kissed again.

"Do you really mean it, that you love me?" I asked.

"I want you to stay with me forever." She replied.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly. If you had left on that train, I don't know what I would have done. I've fallen in love with you so deeply that I don't think that I could survive without you."

"That poses a problem then." I said.

"What problem?" She asked.

Before I could answer we heard someone trying to open the back door.

We both slipped off of the bed and looked out of the window.

We couldn't see either of the girls and decided that it must have been them trying to open back door. Their clothes still lay in two untidy piles on the lawn.

"Sandra must have accidentally dropped the latch as she went into the garden." Gayle whispered, "They must be locked out."

We hid behind the curtains, Gayle standing in front of me. I reached around her waist and slipped a hand onto her pussy. She was still soaking wet and her knees bent slightly as I made contact.

The girls then came into view and were looking at the windows. We were safe from their gaze. Carol took Sandra by the hand and led her towards the gate at the bottom of the garden. They were both still totally naked.

As they passed through the gate Gayle turned to me and asked, "Should we have a little fun?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come on." She said as she took my hand in hers and led me down the stairs. We passed through the house to the kitchen and she moved the curtain slightly to allow her to see if it was all clear. She opened a drawer under the table and removed a small padlock.

"When I open the back door I want you to quietly make for the back gate and slip this padlock through the clasp." She said, "And make sure that it clicks locked."

"What are you going to do when I'm risking life and limb, not to mention chancing being caught without a stitch of clothing on?" I asked.

"I, my little beauty, am going to race down the garden and pick up all of their clothes." She answered, "And on our safe return to the house, we will quietly lock the door again before making our way back to my bedroom where we can watch the rest of the mornings entertainment."

"Why lock the back gate? I asked. "Surely neither of them would want to walk down the street naked."

"Ah, but there is a backdoor key hidden in the front garden, just the other side of the gate." She replied. "There is no way either of them will be able to get to it if the gate is locked."

Gayle silently unlocked and opened the door and we both ran, if that is the right word to describe two naked women trying to run tiptoe. At first I had problems trying to get the lock through the clasp but after a few seconds it clicked into place. I turned to make my way back only to see Gayle trying to pick up some of the clothes that she had dropped. I ran past her and picked up the fallen garments before heading back to the kitchen.

As I passed through the door Gayle closed it behind me and locked it. We took the clothes through to the lounge and folded them up and placed them on a table.

Gayle picked up Carol's panties. They were lacy and very skimpy.

"They're soaked around the crotch." She said, and then lifted them to her nose. "Very nice perfume." She continued, "See if you can find Sandra's."

I lifted Sandra's jeans from the pile and removed her panties from inside. They weren't as skimpy as Carol's but were just as wet. I followed Gayle's lead and lifted them to my face. They smelled terrific, pure, raw sex.

I walked to Gayle and held them up to her and she did the same with Carol's. As we closed together we both caught the scent of two pairs of pussy-damped panties. We kissed deeply and as we did so I reached down to Gayle's pussy and ran the damp patch along her wet slit. She did the same to me. We kissed for a few minutes before putting the panties back on the pile and headed back up the stairs to Gayle's bedroom.

We looked out of the window for several minutes before the two lovers emerged through the gate. They were holding hands and kept stopping every few steps to kiss and caress.

As they walked towards where their clothes should have been the true beauty of the two young bodies became ever more obvious.

"Do you wish now that you hadn't turned away Sandra's advances?" I asked.

"No. She is beautiful, and it really turns me on seeing her and Carol like that, but you are the only one that I want." She answered. "Mind you, I think that we could be in for an unexpected day of fun."

"Me too." I added. "I wouldn't mind seeing Carol a little close up. There is something about her tiny body that really turns me on. I'd love to make love to you while they watched."

"Would you like to have sex with Carol?" she asked.

"I'm a one woman girl," I answered, "and that woman is you. I still wouldn't mind being closer to the girls though. Watching them make love is such an incredible turn on."

"So you wouldn't like to kiss Carol's pussy then?"

"Why, would you like me too?"

"I think that would turn me on even more, watching your tongue working its way around such a sweet little hole. But you're mine, I don't want to share you with anyone."

We looked out of the window again. The girls were looking everywhere for their clothes. They walked back towards the door.

"Come on," Gayle said, "Let's go and get dressed, then we can have some fun."

"Why get dressed?" I asked.

"We don't want them to know that we are lovers." She answered. "Let's string them along for a while."

"Why don't we each just pull on a dress?" I suggested. "It will give the appearance that we are fully dressed, but of course we will know different."

"That sounds like a brilliant idea." She answered. "We'll bring their clothes upstairs and hide them, put dresses on and then, when they are away from the backdoor we will unlock it before we slip out of the front door. If we stand by the gate we will be able to hear them when they enter the house. Then we can go in the front door as if we have just arrived."

We both giggled like a pair of schoolgirls and then put our plan into action.

Within a few minutes we were standing by the gate that led into the back garden. We could hear Sandra and Carol talking by the backdoor but couldn't understand what they were saying. Then we heard one of them open the door. We ran around to the front, waited for a few seconds and then entered.

The timing couldn't have been better. As we stepped into the hallway Sandra and Carol were standing at the other end, just a few feet away. They instinctively put their arms around each other to try and cover their nakedness.

"Just what the hell is going on here?" Gayle shouted at them. "I leave the house for a while and come back to find my best friend and my cleaner running around my house stark fucking naked. Go and get your fucking clothes on."

She really did sound angry, she should be an actress I thought.

"Oh we are so sorry." Sandra said, "We didn't mean to be like this."

"It's no use being sorry, the damage is already done." Gayle replied. "Just go and get dressed and we will discuss this when you are decent."

"We can't." Carol said rather quietly, obviously a little upset.

"And why the fuck not?" Asked Gayle, leaving them oblivious to the fact that it was we who were actually responsible for their current plight.

"Because we can't find them." Carol replied.

"What do you mean you can't find them?" asked Gayle. "Are you trying to tell me that you have removed all of your garments and can't remember where you have put them? I'm afraid I find that rather difficult to believe." Her acting was getting even better.


"No, not that," Sandra answered, "We know where we put them, but they aren't there now. We don't know what has happened to them, they have just simply disappeared."

By this time we had all manoeuvred into the lounge. I was mesmerised by their naked bodies. Carol looked gorgeous, her tiny body almost dwarfed by the well exercised torso of Sandra.

"Why, if I may be as bold as to ask, did you remove your clothes in the first place?" Gayle asked them.

There was silence.

"Well, if you can't find your clothes, you will just have to stay naked until you do." She continued.

"Can't we borrow some of yours?" Carol asked.

"No you fucking well can't." Gayle snapped back. "If you can't find your own then you will just have to keep on looking. Anyway, you still haven't told us why you took them off."

Again there was silence.

"I'm still waiting for an explanation." She continued.

"We, . . . .We thought that as it was such a nice day we would do a little sunbathing and as we didn't have any swimming costumes with us we thought that we would do it in just our bras and panties." Carol answered. "Then, we thought that we would try it nude, just for a laugh. We went for a walk down the garden and when we returned our clothes had gone. We don't know what happened to them."

"Well you had better go back into the garden and have another look then." Gayle told them. "They can't have gone far. We'll come and help you look in a minute."

They left the room and headed for the garden. After a few seconds both Gayle and I burst out laughing.

Gayle came over to me and put an arm around me and kissed my lips while slipping a hand under my dress and then started caressing my soaked pussy.

"Seeing them standing there naked has made me really horny." She told me. "I can't wait to get this dress off of you. Are you still up for a laugh?"

"Sure I am." I replied, just before pressing my tongue into her mouth.

We kissed for a minute or more before Gayle took my hand and led me out of the house into the garden. Sandra and Carol were sitting on the lawn beside the table, both of them soaking up the sun. They were both facing us and Carol had her legs slightly open giving us an unbroken view of her delicious pussy. Neither of them seemed even slightly shy of us seeing their bodies, totally different from just a few minutes before.

"Would you two like a cool drink?" Gayle asked them, in a much more friendly sounding voice.

They both said yes and Gayle asked Carol to fetch the large pitcher of lemonade from the refrigerator along with some tumblers from the cupboard in the kitchen.

As she went from our view, Gayle turned to Sandra and asked her what they had really been doing in the garden, naked.

"What do you think?" she replied, "We were making love. We were fucking and we were enjoying it."

"Have you been lovers for long?" Gayle asked to which Sandra replied that they had been together for about six months.

Sandra was laying on her back, resting on her elbows, her legs together and with her feet crossed. Her ample breasts with their pointing nipples were firm with no sign of any drooping.

"Lay on your back." Gayle told her.

"Why?" she replied.

"Just do it." Gayle requested.

Sandra did as she was told with no hesitation.

"Now, uncross your feet," Sandra did so. "Lift your knees up," Sandra lifted them slightly, but kept her feet together.

"Lift them higher than that." Gayle told her and she did. "Now, move your feet apart, no, a little further than that, that's better. Now drop your knees down and open those legs nice and wide. Wider than that. That's better. Keep like that."

Gayle turned to me and asked, "What do you think of the view now, Toni?"

"Toni!" Sandra gasped. The penny had dropped.

"I think that the view is wonderful." I answered. "It could be a little better; we could have two gorgeous pussies to look at."

"I think that can be arranged." Gayle answered.

Sandra's wet, pink pussy lips parted her lush well-trimmed jet black bush. She was obviously very excited.

We heard Carol returning with a tray, the tumblers clinking together as she walked. She never said a word as she placed the tray onto the table. She was so close to me that I could have touched her. She was wearing a very delicate perfume, the scent carried to my nostrils by the very light breeze.

She looked at me and smiled. She had big brown eyes and the warmest of smiles. She now seemed oblivious to the fact that she was standing naked in front of us. My eyes slowly scanned her entire body as she carefully filled the tumblers with the cool drink. I looked over to Gayle and she smiled at me before licking her lips as she moved her eyes towards Carol.

Her pubic hair was so fine that it was almost transparent, slightly matted by the dampness exuding from her pussy. I looked down at Sandra and noticed that she had put a hand onto her own pussy. She had turned her head slightly and seemed to be looking in the direction of Gayle. As I followed her line of sight I noticed that Gayle was sitting with her legs slightly apart. Sandra must have had an unbroken view up Gayle's legs to her bare, bald pussy.

Carol set two of the tumblers of drink onto the table and then went and sat beside Sandra, taking the remaining two with her. She sat beside Sandra and passed one to her.

Carol took a sip of drink before looking in our direction and said, "You know, don't you? You know about Sandra and me."

"Yes we do." Gayle replied. "We know all about you."

"Are you really angry with us?" she asked.

"We'll see." Was Gayle's reply. "Now, I want you to put your drink down and lay on your back beside Sandra, and Sandra, I want you to go back into the position that you were in before Carol came back with the drinks."

They did as they were told. I couldn't understand why they were following Gayle's instructions without any argument or question.

Gayle turned to me and whispered, "It's your turn to give instructions. Here's your chance to get a nice look at that sweet little pussy of Carol's"

Before I could say anything Gayle said, "Sandra, you had your legs spread much wider than that, now open them like you did before." Sandra again did as she was told. "That's much, much better." Gayle told her. "Now, I want both of you to close your eyes, and keep them closed."

I just looked at the nymph like form of Carol, laying there naked in the sun before me, her legs tightly together, her breasts almost totally flat with only her erect nipples protruding from her upper body.

"Go on, tell her what you want her to do." Gayle whispered.

I cleared my throat. "Carol, slide your feet up to your bottom." I said, and she did. "Now move them out side ways as far as you can get them, let the sun warm your pussy." She followed my instructions, and slipped her hand into Sandra's. They held each other's hand like only lovers can.

Carol's pussy was divine. She, like Sandra, was obviously very sexually excited.

Gayle and I sat there looking at the two exposed pussies for what seemed like ages. She looked at me, and I looked at her. She started to silently lift her dress off and I followed her lead. Within seconds we both sat there as naked as our two 'slaves'.

The sight of those two exquisite naked bodies, together with my own nakedness was making me extremely horny and I was certain that Gayle was having a similar experience.

"Keep your eyes firmly closed." I told them. "Not a peep."

"What are you going to do to us?" Carol asked, rather worryingly.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." I promised.

I gestured to Gayle that I wanted to move the table. We stood up and took one side of it each and lifted it before moving it to the side of the patio, careful not to upset anything that was on it.

I put my arms around her and kissed her deeply. She responded, caressing my ass as she did so.

We removed the two spare chairs and put them with the table before putting the ones that we had been sitting on side by side, facing the girls on the grass with nothing between us.

We sat on the chairs and we both opened our own legs wide. I held Gayle's hand before leaning over to her to plant another kiss on her lips.

"Tell me honestly," I whispered, "I know that you do truly love me, but do you want to play with Sandra's pussy?"

"Only if I doesn't alter anything between us." She replied. "I'd love to play with her whole body, it's fabulous."

I looked down at her pussy. It was soaked. I slipped my hand down and gave it a gentle caress. She closed her eyes, arched her back and lifted her ass to meet it.

I whispered into her ear that it wouldn't alter anything between us at all and said that no matter what happened it was her that I loved.

I removed my hand and as she watched I placed it onto my own pussy and rubbed it gently, mixing our juices before I raised it to my mouth and sucked two of my fingers. I offered her the other two and she eagerly wrapped her lips around them and sucked on them like a baby sucking a nipple for food.

I decided that I was feeling so horny that I would have to do something before I burst. I just couldn't keep my eyes from probing the two delicious pussies that were presenting themselves to our gaze.

I gestured to Gayle and we both slipped slightly forward in our seats and opened our legs as far as they would go.

"Sandra, stay just as you are, with your eyes still tightly closed." I ordered. "Carol, keep your eyes closed but let go of Sandra's hand and sit up."

Again she did exactly as she was told.

"Now, don't say anything at all, just open your eyes."

As she did so her jaw dropped and her eyes bulged. Her stare was firmly fixed on Gayle's bald, wet pussy.

"Stand up and come over here." I told her. She complied.

Then I thought that I would be a little bold.

As Carol walked the few steps toward us I said, "Gayle, I want you to take Carols place and lay beside Sandra."

"Pardon!" she said, "But she's naked. She hasn't got any clothes on." Sandra was obviously still oblivious to the fact that we too were now naked.

"Do as I say." I ordered her, "I'm in fucking charge, and you will do everything that I tell you to."

She looked at me and gave me a wicked smile.

"Carol, come and sit here with me." I said.

She moved toward the chair that Gayle had just left and I took her hand. "No, come and sit on my lap." I whispered

She sat on my left leg, her own legs hanging, firmly closed between mine, and put her arm around my shoulders. We watched as Gayle lay beside Sandra, placing her hand on hers. Gayle spread her legs wide giving Carol and myself a wonderful view of her pussy.

I whispered to Carol, "Do you like what you see?"

She whispered back that she had never seen a shaved pussy before. I asked her if she liked it and she replied that she found it a really sexy turn on.

"I never knew that Miss. Thompson had such a sexy body." She continued, "She is one hot lady."

I put my hand onto Carol's leg and gently brushed it up and down, she relaxed slightly, so I continued.

"Do you like my body?" I asked.

"Mmmm, you're very sexy too." She replied.

Her pert little bottom sitting on my thigh was driving me crazy.

Less than a day before I had never had any experience with another woman, and here I was now with a gorgeous naked young girl sitting on my lap, with my naked lover right before my very eyes laying on the ground beside her nude best friend, planning goodness knows what.