A Weekend in the Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
226 Followers

I felt a lump in my throat as I asked Carol if she wanted to touch me. She brushed her fingers over one of my nipples. I thought that I was going to come instantly, her touch was electric.

We watched as Gayle lifted Sandra's hand high and over her leg. She placed it onto her wet, shaved pussy. Sandra shot up the second contact was made, only for Gayle to push her down again. She held Sandra's hand in place and used it to caress herself. She removed her own hand but Sandra continued with the caressing action.

Gayle reached over to Sandra's crotch and gently made contact with her target, slipping a finger inside the well lubricated hole. Sandra let out deep moan as she shifted her ass slightly to try and push Gayle's finger in deeper.

I looked up to Carol's face, my palm still caressing her leg. I slowly slid my hand to her inner thigh and she opened her legs in welcome. I looked down and she opened them even more, moving her hand from my breast to my pussy as she did so. I could see her clit peeping out of its hood. Her pussy was dripping as she shifted her position, opening her legs even wider. I placed my hand on her pussy and started caressing it in gentle circular motion and put my mouth to her breast. Her chest was almost flat but I opened my mouth wide and sucked the flesh around her nipple into my mouth. My tongue was wildly thrashing around her nipple, I could feel it swelling and hardening.

I didn't know what Gayle and Sandra were doing to each other. All I could hear was a series of loud, deep moans.

I was starting to caress Carol's clit when I felt her slip a finger or two into my own aching pussy. I shuddered uncontrollably as they entered. I wanted to get my mouth on her pussy.

I took my hand away from her crotch and slipped it under her legs, my mouth still working away at her breast. I pressed her legs together and she removed her hand from my pussy. I stood up and carried her to the lawn where I gently lay her on the ground beside the other two.

Sandra was on her knees with her face buried deep into Gayle's crotch. Her tongue swirling around the bald flesh, licking and lapping as if there was no tomorrow. I leaned over and gave Gayle a deep passionate kiss, whispering "I love you" as I broke away. She looked at me and smiled, "I love you too." She mouthed, before dropping her head back and closing her eyes.

I slipped back over to Carol, lifted her knees and spread her legs. "I want my face on your cunt." I said to her

"Only if you straddle me so that I can have your cunt as well." She replied.

"No, you straddle me." I told her.

Without hesitation she got up and as I lay on my back she put a knee either side of my head, reached down and spread my legs wide. Before I knew what what was happening I felt her tongue lapping at my clit. My whole lower body involuntarily lifted from the floor, forcing her face harder into my crotch. I placed my hands onto her ass cheeks, gently parted them and kissed her little asshole.

My tongue made its way down to her pussy and I lapped and sucked at the soaked, pink flesh. I lifted a hand and slid a finger inside her, making her let out a deep moan.

I slid another finger in, then another, then another. She was only a small girl but there was plenty of room for them all. All four fingers were working away and I used my thumb to caress her clit. Deeper and deeper my fingers probed, she pressed herself harder onto my hand as she expertly played with my pussy with her mouth.

I removed my fingers, cupped my whole hand and slowly, carefully re-entered her. Again she pressed herself onto me as my whole hand slowly slipped inside her. I lifted my other hand and caressed her clit between a finger and thumb. She was gasping for breath and took her face away from my pussy and lay her face onto the soft grass. She opened her legs a little wider and pressed her body further onto my hand. It slipped further into her pussy. I continued caressing her clit and then lifted my face to her sweet little asshole.

I closed my eyes as I lapped at it with my tongue and she responded by pushing even harder onto my hand. My whole wrist slipped effortlessly inside her and she started rocking backward and forward, backward and forward fucking herself on my hand.

Two hands gently slipped between Carol and myself and lifted her upper body away from me, I could feel them carefully caressing her breasts before they lifted her to an upright position. Her whole body shifted forward and she was now moving herself up and down my hand.

I opened my eyes to see a pussy surrounded by a thick thatch of black hair being slowly lowered over my face. Just before it was in reach of my tongue I felt two hands lifting my legs further apart. Thumbs then parted my pussy lips and a mouth that I instantly knew belonged to Gayle, my wonderful lover, started magic movements all over my pussy.

I was flat on my back with my hand inside Carol's pussy and my mouth eagerly working it's way at Sandra's while she had her arms around Carol gently caressing her breasts. Gayle lay with her head between my legs, working on my pussy with her mouth and her hands.

Carol jerked upwards and plunged down onto my hand for one final thrust as she violently climaxed, her pussy tightly gripping my inserted hand. This brought me to a climax and my pussy pressed hard into Gayle's face. Sandra took one hand from Carol's chest and frantically played with her own clit before falling forward onto Carol's back, her pussy juices ejaculating into my mouth.

Carol and Sandra rolled off of me and as they did so I could see Gayle turn over onto her back and plunge her hands onto her pussy. She didn't want to be the only one who didn't come!

I dragged myself towards her and replaced one of her hands with one of mine. As we together tried to bring her to a climax I clamped my lips to hers. Unable to breathe through her mouth, her nostrils flared as her hips rose, trying to take in more oxygen. She broke our kiss and let out a long, loud moan as her hips crashed back to the ground, her legs coming together, clamping our hands firmly on her pussy.

We lay beside each other cuddling and kissing, both exhausted by the previous half hours events. We both sat up to find Sandra and Carol in a passionate clinch.

We watched them for a minute or so until they stopped kissing.

Sandra looked over to Gayle and said, "Can we have our clothes back now?"

I was surprised by Gayle's answer when she said, "Fuck off, no fucking way. You won't be getting them back at least until the morning!"

All Red
All Red
226 Followers