A Weekend in the Desert

Story Info
Four friends get to know each other better.
907 words
3.73
44.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AssGirl
AssGirl
6 Followers

We're driving quickly, up through the trees and mountains and towards the desert. My car is humming smoothly underneath us and our friends are "resting" in the back seat; the occasional pucker tells otherwise. You put your hand on my thigh and run your fingers right to the middle of my legs. I grab your hand and you press your fingers harder through my jeans, nailing my clit. I squirm and look in the rearview mirror, but before I have an opportunity to keep my eyes on the road, you've unbuttoned my pants and have your fingers rubbing fiercely on my throbbing clitoris. Grasping the steering wheel with both hands I let out a big sigh and a faint moan. Smiling, I lick my lips, run my hand over your hard penis and squeeze the tip between my fingers.

The road is smoother in Nevada and I start to think of the opportunities that tonight might hold. Sin seems to be the name of this game and I'm sure a little more then drinking and gambling will occur. We come around a long smooth curve in the road and behold... it's OZ. A huge green building is surrounded by other havens of sex and sin. We pull off the interstate and into a parking garage. Our hotel is huge and has lights flying up and down, like a freaky disco snake. Walking up to the front desk you say to me, "Anything you want". I just about cream my pants at hearing those words and I press you up against a wall, my lips firmly on yours. You rub my ass and give it a loud smack. But I know, in my mind, that nothing is for free.

The four of us get a room with two queen size beds. Amy is sure that we would want separate rooms, but just as quickly, you and Jake made it very clear that one room will suffice. We are handed four plastic cards, which open the gates to the adult wonderland that is Reno, "The Biggest Little City In the World".

Before going down to the casino we decide to get a little naughty, and have a few smokes. As you roll the joint Jake dares Amy and I to kiss. I look at Amy and we both giggle a little. Then I raise my eyebrows and she raises hers. I sit down next to her and slowly go in for a delicate kiss on the lips. Her lips are soft as she gently pushes into me, we rub our lips together for a moment and then break away, laughing and blushing. Playing cool we act like nothing just happened, but we both enjoyed it and can't wait for it to happen again.

By this time, you and Jake are passing the joint to me and I inhale deeply. As I exhale you walk over and stand me up, running your hands through my hair and kissing me, you rub my ass hard and take me to the bed. Right across the room Jake and Amy are gettin' it on and starting to breath heavily. I look over and Jake is feeling his way underneath Amy's shirt. You unbutton my pants and pull them off. Amy looks over and takes her shirt off. Her breasts are round and hard, ready to be sucked on. I kiss you and push you away for the moment. Going over to the other bed I take one of her firm breasts into my mouth. Sucking gently on one and I rub her nipple into a stiff frenzy, while she's riding on top of Jake.

I'm bent over the bed consuming her tit, while your hand strokes your rock hard cock. You can't take it any more and you rub your woody against my red, lacey, thong. You pull the underwear aside and run your finger over my clit, in between my moist lips, and right to my ass. Then you run your cock back in the other direction until it is pressing tightly against my swollen cunt. I feel the crack of your palm making contact with my skin and we all moan in concert with the thrusting hips and sweating flesh, slapping back and forth, sucking the desire from deep within our bodies.

You're hands are on my hips pulling your shaft out of me, and then slowly at the beginning and getting quicker, you heave your cock all the way inside of me. Doing it again and again until a tingle runs up our legs, through your balls and up our spines. You let out a low growl.

I rub Amy's ass and gently pull away from her breast. I back up into you and surround your penis within my juicy cunt, gliding your cock smoothly within my pussy in small circles gyrating on top of you. Looking forward you have a clear picture of my round ass bobbing up and down on your cock while I lean forward. Behind me you can see Amy leaning forward with her breasts in Jake's mouth while she thrusts into him, arching her back when she gets all the way in.

There is a pause in the forward momentum, and we all look at each other. Knowing that we have the whole night to continue this party we laugh and decide to go gamble, and to the mighty buffet of course. We're hungry damnit!

AssGirl
AssGirl
6 Followers