A Weekend of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the shower on and stepped in. Taking my time I started thinking about the last 24 hours. Picturing Elle naked in the bathroom and lying on her bed cumming I started to get hard again. I hadn't had this many erections in such a short time since I was in my teens but I wanted to save it for later. I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain. A slight movement at the vent caught my attention and I saw a face quickly pull away.

Someone had been watching me. It could have been a figment of my imagination but I was pretty sure I saw something there. I then realized that my cock was fully hard after having thinking about Elle in the shower and would have been completely visible to them. My cock is of average size and I have always been happy with it so it was a huge turn on for me to think that someone else wanted to go out of their way to see it.

I waited until I was able to go to my room without having an obvious bulge in the towel I had wrapped around me and got into my sweat pants and t-shirt. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink and said good night to Elle. She looked a little sheepish as she said good night and told me that she and Will were going to have a shower. What a great way to save water I thought.

I was actually shaking when I closed the door to my room and rushed over to the vent beside the washroom to wait until they headed in. I didn't have to wait for long until they entered the bathroom and closed the door. Without the laundry hamper there I had a full view of the room. They were both wearing bathrobes and went about their normal routine.

Eventually Elle walked over to the shower and leaned in to turn on the water getting it to the right temperature. She walked back over to the center of the room to where Will was standing and faced him. They started kissing and they were only 6 or so feet from me. They couldn't have picked a better spot to stand for me to watch. I was very careful about how close I got to the vent but could still see clearly.

Will reached down to untie Eli's bathrobe and slowly slid it off her shoulders. I had a front row seat to the sexiest strip tease around. He let it fall to the floor and for the second time in 24 hours I saw my friend naked. Of course I was hard as a rock by this point and shaking with anticipation. Will started running his hands over her shoulders and down her arms finally ending up cupping her tits. They weren't big but were very perky and her nipples stuck out at least half an inch. They looked incredibly suckable.

He pinched her nipples lightly between his fingers eliciting the same sexy moan that I heard the night before. Elle untied Will's bathrobe and dropped it to the floor freeing up his very hard cock. From my vantage point I guessed that it was about an inch longer than mine and definitely thicker. It looked very impressive. Eli wrapped her hand around it and started slowly pumping up and down. I started stroking my cock matching what she was doing to him.

She then got down on her knees to position herself directly in front of his cock. Being so close I could see a small drop of pre-cum appear on the tip. She leaned forward and started to very slowly lick from his balls up the entire shaft of his cock. I could tell that it was throbbing as she reached the underside of his head. Looking up at him she then licked off the large drop of pre-cum with the tip of her tongue and smiled.

In one motion she grabbed the base of his cock in one hand while wrapping her lips around the head. With her other hand she started to gently squeeze his balls. Then she did something that sent a shock through my body for the second time. She looked over at me. It was very quick but she looked right at me. She knew I was there. She was sucking her husband's cock and she was putting on a show for me while doing it.

She then stood up and the two of them stepped into the shower. I walked over to my bed in a haze. I had no idea what this meant. Was she trying to send me a message? I wondered if Will knew I was there? I sat on the bed trying to decide what to do next. The smart thing would be to go to bed and forget about it but my hard cock was making a very good argument for seeing if I could take this a little further.

I heard the shower stop and decided to lay down on the floor at the vent that looks into their bedroom and wait. I pulled the bed out a little further to give myself room and shut off my light. It didn't take them long to head into their bedroom and close the door. I was very happy at this point that I moved the bag in front of the vent as I had a clear view into their room and of their bed. Elle, still dressed in a bathroom, walked over to her bedside table and lit a candle.

With the overhead light off the candle cast a soft glow on the room, illuminating the bed enough for me to still see everything. Just as they did in the washroom they stood facing each other at the foot of the bed and started kissing. It didn't take long before Will took off Elle's robe and threw it onto the floor leaving her standing naked.

His back was to me as he knelt in front of her and started to kiss her starting at her feet. Slowly he made his way up her legs forcing them apart as he got higher. Finally he buried his face in her pussy as she ground herself against him. I was stroking my cock by this point being careful not to cum too quick – I wanted to pretend I was part of what was happening in the other room. The sound of him licking her pussy and her moaning almost sent me over the edge.

I was so focused on taking in the whole scene that I didn't notice that Elle was looking right at me. I wasn't sure if she could actually see me but she obviously knew I was there watching them. Standing there with her husband kneeling in front of her I felt as if she was drawing me in with them. I held my breath and waited. Then with an almost imperceptible nod she smiled at me and, gesturing with her hand, beckoned me to join them.

If I wasn't so scared, I might have cum at that moment. I sat on the edge of the bed deciding what to do and, for the second time, my cock decided for me. It was actually pointing in the direction it wanted me to go. Not wanting to miss this moment I made why way to their bedroom door pausing for a moment before I slowly opened it.

Elle was still standing where I last saw her but Will had made his way to the bed. I took in the view in front of me for a moment watching the candle light flickering off of both Elle and Will. It felt like I was walking into a very erotic scene in a movie. Without saying a word I walked over to her and stood facing her.

I looked over to the bed and saw that Will was kneeling at the foot of the bed and was slowly working his stiff cock. The light from the candle was highlighting the pre-cum on the head of his dick. It seemed as though he were waiting for us. I looked back at Elle just as she stepped closer to me and, with her finger, lightly traced a line from my balls to the head of my cock sending a shiver through my body.

I was worried that, if she grabbed a hold of my cock, it would end right there with me cumming all over her hand. I wanted this to last a lot longer. Sensing how close I was she made her way over to the bed and laid down on her back with her head positioned between Will's knees. She then pulled him closer and took the head of his cock into her mouth. I was mesmerized watching her lick the pre-cum off of him. Elle then reached down with her free hand to play with her clit.

I had no doubt what she wanted me to do. I had no doubt what I wanted to do. I knelt at the foot of the bed and paused. This was the point of no return. Looking at Will and getting a smile was all the final encouragement I needed.

Lying on my stomach I put one hand under her ass and leaned in until I was inches from her pussy. In the low light I couldn't see anything but I could hear her finger sloppily rubbing her clit and I could smell the sweet aroma coming from her. I lightly rubbed my whole face along her inner thighs up to the soft triangle of hair just above her clit causing Elle to push against my face. I squeezed her ass with one hand while pushing down with the other on her mound.

Elle started moaning with Will's cock in her mouth. She put her hand on the back of my head and forced my face hard against her. Her pussy was so wet that my face was quickly drenched in her juices.

With my mouth on her pussy I quickly found her protruding clit with my tongue and started to lightly lick it. Elle was starting to buck against my face causing me to suck and lick faster and she had both hands on the back of my head pulling me in even closer. I looked up and saw that she had stopped sucking on Will's cock and instead had her eyes closed tight. I could feel her muscles contracting as her orgasm over took her.

I continued licking her while her body went rigid. She seemed to stop breathing for a moment and then, at the peak of her orgasm, she let out a cry and she started shaking. I kept my mouth on her as she started to relax. I was hoping to make her cum again but she had other things on her mind. As quickly as she could she got off the bed and knelt on the floor.

I looked over at Will and, with a smile, he walked over to stand in front of her. I paused for a moment to take in the moment and then went to stand beside him facing her. It was an incredibly sexy scene with Elle kneeling before us ready to suck on our cocks. I felt like I was on a hair trigger and it took all of my will power not to cum just watching.

She reached out to grab a hold of Will's cock and leaned forward to nuzzle her nose against my balls. I felt her tongue flick against them while, with her thumb, smear the pre-cum over the head of Will's cock. Slowly she licked the length of my cock and, when she reached the head, paused for a moment and looked up at me. I could have shot my load right there with my cock resting on her face.

It seemed that she knew I wasn't going to last much longer so she put a hand on each of our dicks and pulled them to her mouth. Will and I had to stand facing each other as Elle started sucking on both our heads at once. The sight of both of our cocks being licked at one time was too much for me. I felt my orgasm build from my toes. As I tensed up I could tell that my impending orgasm was sending Will over the edge as well.

I already came two times in the last 24 hours and didn't believe that I had any left in me but my first shot landed on her tongue and the second onto her cheek. Immediately after I came Will shot a large amount of cum onto her waiting tongue with some of it spilling out and dribbling down her chin. Elle then again took our softening cocks into her mouth and, as best as she could, smiled at us.

I was totally spent. I waited for the inevitable awkward moment to hit us but it never did. We just laughed. I just had the most amazing experience in my life and was standing there laughing, and naked, in front of my friends. Elle ended the evening the only way she could. She slapped us on the ass and told us to get to bed.

As I went off to bed I could only hope that this wasn't the last time we shared this experience. It wasn't. Over the next few years we were able to get together again on occasion. We realized that, once I met my future wife, that it had to end. I did tell my wife about our experiences before we were married and they have been inspiration for many fantastic fuckfests over the years. We have remained friends over the years and, now that our children have grown up, I am hoping that the four of us can revisit some of those experiences.

You never know......

12