A Weekend of Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are David, Fuka's arse is ready and waiting for you." David got up and moved behind Alan. Squatting David positioned his cock on Alan's arse then slowly pushed in. "Alan yelped a little then took David's cock, slowly David started to fuck him, they were both in heaven. I felt left out it wasn't I wanted to be fucked, by anyone, anything.

" I'm worried you might make Fuka cum, we don't want a mess on the floor do we." Said Christine. "I have an idea, Bitch get under Fuka and put his cock in your mouth, now." I did as I was told, by lying on my back I could get Alan's cock in my mouth, some of it, but it was too big to take it all. David was pumping Alan harder every thrust pushed Alan's cock deeper inside my mouth. I was gagging I could feel his cock in my throat, I tried to control myself I wanted his cum to explode inside me I wanted to taste it drink it relish in its creamy delight.

"Good Fuka, I'm going to cum in your arse, does it feel nice?" David kept thrusting getting faster I knew he was near again, I felt Alan's cock growing in my mouth, he was going to cum, would he be allowed? Would they cum together?

"Fuck I'm cumming, Fuka I'm cumming in your arse" With that I could feel Alan swelling, just as I heard David shout I felt it in the back of my mouth, Alan shot his load in to me, I tried to drink it down, it was too much, dribbling out the corner of my mouth my tongue trying to catch each drop I wanted it all, I didn't want to waste it I didn't want it to drop to the floor, I would be punished if it did.

David slowed down and pulled out of Alan, Alan moved his back to straighten himself, his cock falling from my mouth. Christine looked down at me, Alan's cum still dribbling around my mouth.

"Look Fuka has cum in Bitch's mouth. Was that nice Bitch? Did you enjoy it?

I replied all I could say was "YES." I was desperate for relief for myself. Hopefully I would be fucked next.

"I think Bitch has been very good, I think she deserves a reward. What do you think David?"

"Yes she has. What do you think her reward should be?" David asked.

" Good, when I arrived I had a little taste of Bitch, she tasted very nice, and I'm going to have some more." Christine moved to the rug and lay on her back. "Bitch come here, come and sit on your mistress's face, you have been a good Bitch so I will reward you."

I moved to where she was lying, standing over her I lowered my pussy onto her face. I felt her tongue on my pussy it was heaven it was aching for attention. She sucked me, nibbled my clit, I was so wet Christine's tongue her lips her mouth her teeth teasing my pussy. I felt a finger on my arse I didn't know who's it was. I collapsed on my hands now on all fours I felt the finger push slowly it entered my arse followed by another. I felt something hard in my pussy, a vibrator, it too was pushed deep inside, my arse and pussy both filled I screamed with delight. I was getting everything I wanted, everything I had been begging for in my mind my dreams and more. My arse and pussy being fucked I knew I would not last long. I wanted it to last forever I wanted to cum now I wanted everything I could have and more. A whip stung my bum causing me to jump pushing whoever's fingers deeper inside me. I was being used and abused everything I hoped for. The whip caught me for a second time tears of joy running off my face. I screamed my orgasm tearing through my body my nerve endings heightened with the pleasure the vibrator and fingers pushed deeper and deeper I screamed again my whole body my mind wrapped in ecstasy. My arms lost their strength to hold me as I collapsed to the floor I felt the fingers pull from my arse the vibrator following suit. I lay on the floor the last of my orgasm leaving me. I felt in heaven, I felt pleasured I felt used. In my fantasy I could not have asked for more.

I lay still recovering, wondering what the rest of the weekend will bring.

12