A Weekend of Training

Story Info
Domme takes Her sub through weekend of training.
3.3k words
3.94
58.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_
anna_
18 Followers

A lot of time and effort was put into assuring me that the reason i was going to Australia wouldn't be a fluke. Mistress actually began preparing me for my visit several weeks prior to my departure flight from Tampa to Melbourne. Almost each night W/we would talk on the telephone, and every question asked by Mistress had to be answered by either a "yes or no Mistress," or a "yes or no Ma'am," with no exceptions.

i was constantly reminded that i was going over there to totally submit to Mistress, to be humiliated, depersonalized, tortured, and to obey and serve Her every need. i was reminded in each telephone conversation, that i was nothing but a slut, and whenever asked by my Mistress of who i was, i was to always answer "Your slut sub Mistress." Mistress began capturing my mind right from the beginning and by the time the day came for my flight to leave, i was armed with a whole list of rules and regulations that had to be followed. i was instructed on what clothes to wear on the plane and what to wear under my clothing and that was nothing but the G-string that was sent to me in the mail by my Mistress. i was instructed that as the plane began its approach to Melbourne, i was to go into the bathroom and put in the butt plug She sent me and return to my seat and put the collar She sent around my neck where all could view and of course i followed Mistress' orders.

After the plane landed, I walked down the exit ramp and saw my beautiful Mistress standing there, She didn't greet me with that usual sweet welcoming smile I've always received on the previous visits, instead She had that lets get down to business look on Her face, and I knew I was in for a very serious session.

As soon as i walked up to Mistress, She ordered me to hand Her my travel bag. my Mistress seemed pleased to see that i had followed Her orders. Mistress told me to go into the ladies room and remove the G-string and bring it to Her in my hand, i did exactly that. While in the bathroom stall removing the G-string i said to myself, "i hope I'm doing the right thing, Mistress seems so serious?" i continued trying not to show any signs of weakness or fear, as i walked from the bathroom. Mistress spoke very few words, but i could read the seriousness in Her eyes and wouldn't dare cross Her at this time. She held Her hand out with Her palm facing upward as Mistress wanted me to place the G-string in Her hand did it in a way that people passing by could observe what was being handed to Her. Mistress then took a dog leash and hooked it to the collar.

Mistress said lets go and walked slightly in front of me leading me by the leash. W/we were definitely attracting attention as W/we walked through the airport and to the parking lot where Her car was parked. When W/we reached the car, there were some other people loading their luggage into a van and Mistress took advantage of this as a time for humiliation. She took the handle of the leash She was holding and placed it in my mouth and said "hold it slut." Mistress then began to place wrist restraints on my wrist right out in public. People were so stunned some of them walked by very slowly wondering what was going on.

Mistress then sat me in the front passenger seat of Her car and ordered me to place my hands behind my back as She secured the restraints with a small chain. Mistress then placed the seat belt across me and it was the first time since i set eyes on Her that day. As W/we drove away from the airport not a word was spoken and i wouldn't dare turn my head to look Her way. Mistress pulled into a shopping mall and unlocked the wrist restraints and ordered me to make myself decent and get out of the car.

She left the collar around my neck as W/we went into the mall and into a Frederick's of Hollywood store. Mistress told the sales lady behind the counter to help find me a pair of pink lace panties, "crotch less if you have them" She said. The look on the ladies face showed surprise and curiosity as she looked me up and down. The saleslady came from behind the counter and started showing me all kinds of pink panties and asking me if i like this one or that one etc. It was so embarrassing Mistress kind of walked away where She could observe and seemed to be loving every minute of it. Mistress wasn't about to stop the public humiliation now that She was on a roll so as soon as W/we left the store and got in the parking lot, Mistress made me take the panties W/we bought out of the bag and hold them in my hand where people walking by could see them.

W/we then left and went to a D/S shop where Mistress walked me by the leash into the store and made me pick out a D/s magazine and a play toy. I choose this cock and vagina vibrator all made into one. Soon W/we were back on the road again.

After what seemed like hours of driving with few words spoken, Mistress pulled into the parking lot of a little convenient store in the country. Mistress got out and went inside of the store and came out with two soft drinks. Mistress still wouldn't speak but She showed the first sign of compassion since placing the seat belt across my chest and unhooked the chain holding my wrist restraints together and handed me a bottle of diet Pepsi. After a very brief rest Mistress ordered me out of the front seat of the car and into the back, placed a blindfold over my eyes and ordered me to lie down on the back seat. She then restrained me by putting belts around my ankles, thighs, and wrists and W/we were back on the road for what seemed like another hour. Finally i could feel the car pull off to the side. i didn't know where W/we were, but i heard Mistress open the back door and i could feel Her place a blanket over me, obviously to hide me from people walking by as i could hear people talking and hear Mistress walking away. Shortly thereafter, She returned to the car and i could hear the trunk of the car being opened and closed and Mistress getting back into the car. Again, what seemed like another hour of driving, i could hear the tires of the car going over what sounded like gravel in the road and the car was traveling very slowly now. i figured W/we were finally at our destination and my hunch was right. After registering at the office W/we were off to locate cabin # 21 and this would be the place where i would spend the next three days in captivity.

After carrying my Mistress' luggage upstairs, along with several day's supply of food and drink, W/we were ready to get down to business, W/we first observed the cabin by walking around and looking at everything. The cabin was beyond words huge two rooms, a kitchen and large stoned fireplace stocked with firewood next to the mantle. There was a king-sized four-poster bed and i could see my Mistress eyes light up when She saw that. After about 20 minutes into the cabin Mistress spoke Her first full sentence to me, She said "come here slut," and i reported to Her by kneeling in front of Her with my knees spread wide and my hands on my thighs with my palms up holding my leash in my left hand and looking down at the floor as Mistress sat on a couch in front of me. She told me to give Her my money and begin removing my clothes one piece at a time very slowly, and to give them to Her. i followed Mistress' orders until i was nude before Her. Mistress took my clothes and money and placed them in my travel bag and said that I wouldn't need these for the next three days since I wasn't going anywhere. She then went down to Her car and locked my suitcase in the trunk. It didn't take long for the private humiliation to begin. Mistress removed the travel collar and placed a training collar around my neck and attached a long chain to it with a lock and walked me around on all fours throughout the cabin.

After eating my Mistress decided to take a bath. She secured the other end of my very long leash to the foot of the bed and there was enough chain to roam each room on all fours. After Her shower She entered the room and the sweet scent of Her perfume, the site of the long black boots, the shinny leather dress laced up at the sides, and the push up bra She was wearing were all so inviting. Mistress could see my excitement and arousal looking at my slutty cunt. Mistress decided the ride and flight took a toll on U/us and She ordered naps for U/us both. She threw a blanket and sleeping bag along side big comfortable bed and said fix your spot on the floor slut, that's where you'll be sleeping tonight.

After sleeping on the floor all night as Mistress' house pet with a long chain attached to my collar, it was time to get up. Mistress allowed me to shower however; She continued with the silence, and many of Her commands were done with hand motions. Mistress had my attire for the day lying on the washbasin. The pink panties She bought me at Frederick's of Hollywood, a skimpy see through pink apron, and pink knee high socks. Mistress ordered me to dress in them and then put lipstick and eye shadow on me. She said i look like the slut i am and ordered me into the kitchen to fix Her breakfast. Mistress never let me forget for a second that i was Her slut and it seemed like every command that came out of Her mouth had the word slut in it, or my nasty little slut whore. She would often walk up to me and slap me on the bottom and say, who are you, and i would answer, "Your slut Mistress," and She would say that's right and don't forget it, She would tease and play with my cunt, making me want to cum. i would beg Her but She would say "too bad, NO." Well after breakfast Mistress ordered me to wash the dishes and decided that i should get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor as well. Mistress would slap me on the bottom with Her riding crop several times telling me to hurry it up and that W/we don't have all day. Mistress was ready to move into second gear with Her humiliation. She went into the bedroom and called me by saying "get in here slut,." She was wearing a strap-on, and holding a vibrator in Her hand and said now tell me again what you are, i said "a slut Mistress," then She would ask, "Who's slut are you?" and i would say, "Yours Mistress,." She then said, "and sluts like to be fucked right?" to which I replied, "yes Mistress."

Even though i the sight of that large strap-on cock excited me, it's size sent a shiver through my body. Mistress ordered me to bend over and spread my cheeks. She fucked me in the bottom with the strap on and my cunt with a vibrator. Afterwards She had me kneel in front of Her and suck on the strap-on cock and lick it clean. It was only into the beginning of the second day and i could feel my mind starting to believe that i was a slut, a sex slave in captivity and by the time evening came Mistress was ready to see how much of Her domination i could really take, She ordered me over to the bed and placed me on my stomach spread-eagled me and secured my hands and ankles to the bedposts. Mistress gave me a safe word to use in case i needed it and started using objects from Her toy cabinet i have never felt before. It didn't take too long into the session before Mistress had me biting down on the pillow in front of me trying to hold in the screams.

i wanted so badly to yell out and i was just about ready to concede and yell out the safe word, but i was being stubborn and didn't want to use it. i felt this strange subspace feeling starting to happen to my mind, like i just didn't care anymore. i couldn't take any more pain but didn't want to say the safe word trying to impress Mistress when all of a sudden my body kind of jumped and i said softly, "Mistress, You own me, I am Yours to do with as You please. Mistress sensed that i was now Hers totally in body, mind and spirit and placed Her hand on my head and said, "yes you are my pet," Mistress then hugged me and said i did well and that She was proud of me for not using the safe word. i felt from that moment on that i was Her slave, under Her power and command and after almost two full days of off and on pain and humiliation, i was feeling this special feeling towards Mistress and i wanted to just love Her. She also sensed this feeling and each time i would try and come close to Her, maybe even try and touch Her without permission, She would grab my nipples and say, "did I say you can touch me?

The two days of off and on humiliation, constant teasing, corporal punishment and walking around nude except for a collar around my neck was beginning to make me very horny. Mistress could very well see that i was walking around with a dripping wet pussy and several times She would make me stand in front of Her and play with myself until i was about to explode and then order me to stop. She would say, "you want to cum don't you?" and I would reply, "yes Mistress please allow Your slut to cum," and She would always say "NO." Finally after two days of being horny i walked up to Her and said, "Mistress begged Her to let me cum. This disrespect really angered Her and She went and got one of Her stinging canes and ordered me to bend over. She scolded me for speaking when not spoken to and caned my bottom several times. By late evening of the second day, almost a full 48 hours into captivity, Mistress was sitting on the sofa and I was sitting at Her feet massaging them as W/we watched a little TV.

My Mistress and i started feeling this close D/s bonding feeling but Mistress wasn't about to deviate from showing who was in control however, She did begin to speak and allow me to speak freely. Mistress said She thought it would be best if W/we shared how W/we are feeling about the session so far, after all W/we still had another day and a half to go. After a very long conversation, W/we both felt like a little treat, something special to eat. W/we decided on coffee and strawberry ice cream. Mistress ordered me to remain in the cabin while She went to the store to get some. Now where could i go even if i wanted to since the only thing She left me to wear was this slutty little outfit. Mistress returned a short time later and as usual She doesn't do anything half way and such was the case with getting the ice cream. She added hot fudge, a chocolate candy bar and pop corn. W/we sat by the fireplace and discussed O/our sessions and feelings about them. i guess Mistress sensed me feeling the girlfriend loving feeling about this time and She wasn't about to blow a well planed three day D/s session so after W/we treated ourselves Mistress didn't waste anytime getting U/us back into the D/s mood. As i was watching TV, Mistress went into the bedroom and back came out dressed in a beautiful black Dominatrix outfit with thigh-high black leather boots and long elbow length gloves. She was carrying one of Her canes in Her hand and She started giving commands by pointing to where She wanted me to go. Mistress placed me on my back on the bed and secured my hands and ankles to the bedposts once again. She had melted wax in a crock pot, and using a paint brush, i got the hot waxing of my life, after that She turned me over and gave me another good fucking in my anus with Her huge strap on.

After the session it was time for my Mistress' bath and i knew just what to do to please Her. As Mistress waited in the living room by the fire, i ran hot water in the bathtub, put a cassette tape with Her favorite music on, lit candles in strategic places all around the bathroom, and placed rose pedals and bath oil in the water. I then went into the living room and brought Mistress to the tub, where i sat Her inside and washed Her lovely body. After drying Her off, i laid my beautiful Mistress on the bed and gave Her a wonderful sensuous massage with warmed jasmine oil and i began to gently kiss Her bottom cheeks and run my tongue very slowly between them. i used the tip of my tongue to tantalize Her very rosebud and Mistress really enjoyed this because She rolled over on Her back and ordered me to give Her lick and suck Her beautiful pussy, something I was longing to do since W/we got there. i was honored that She allowed me to worship Her pussy. i must have done well as Mistress groaned and had a wonderful orgasm as She pulled my head into Her pussy. She also allowed me to sleep in the bed with Her. When I awoke I realized that I was now Hers forever and that the training session my beautiful, creative, and powerful Mistress allowed to become what I truly was.

The next morning, W/we loaded up the car and took one last look at the cabin. i put my arms around Mistress and thanked Her and to my surprise Mistress allowed me to kiss Her for the first time in three days. i couldn't stop kissing Her. i sat Mistress on the back part of the sofa and started lowering Her blue jeans. i knelt before Her and started licking between Her legs, both of U/us were so horny. i asked permission to make love to Her and to my surprise Mistress said YES!!! Mistress and i had many wonderful orgasms right there on the sofa before W/we left.

W/we then started the long drive back to Her house and for the first time i was seeing all of the mountains and scenery i missed on the way up. W/we spent Saturday at my Mistress' house and after a good night/' sleep Her bed, W/we were off to the airport. It didn't take U/us very long to start planning O/our next get session.

anna_
anna_
18 Followers