A Weekend Off Campus Ch. 03

Story Info
Craig sets the stage for the rest of the weekend.
2.3k words
4.42
19k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning broke too soon as the rich Florida sun came flooding in through the sliding glass doors that separated the living room from our balcony. Brianna had rolled off of me probably to avoid the daylight and Hannah was still snuggled up tightly to my hand right side. I gently slid my naked body out from under Hannah's and stood up to greet the morning. I gazed down at the two succulent beauties laying naked on the mattress that I had moved into the living room. The events of the night before raced through my mind, my cock instantly went hard, as I realized that it wasn't a dream.

I went back to the second bedroom where I had stolen the mattress from the night before, and grabbed the soft micro-fiber blanket off the floor. I gently and quietly threw the blanket over my two female companions to keep them from getting chilled. I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the frig. I felt a little gross, my skin felt coated with sex, and I needed a shower. The shower was large and rectangle shaped (approx 10'x4') with a showerhead on each end. I knew I would have to get the girls in here sooner or later. I showered quickly, shaved, and brushed my teeth. I threw on a pair of loose basketball shorts and made my way back to the living room.

My girls were still sleeping peacefully. Hannah had rolled over next to Brianna and was spooning her from behind. Their hair was an absolute disaster, their make-up was smeared, and they were still the 2 most beautiful things that I ever had the privilege of making love to. I grabbed my cigarettes and went out to the balcony, pulling the thin curtain behind me to dilute the sunlight penetrating the living room. I gazed over the balcony while enjoying my cigarette. In the daylight I could see that our resort was separated from the golf course by a small pond. There were people power walking and enjoying the warmth of the early morning sun. Golfers were already out on the course in their carts, it was a beautiful spring day.

"I'm hungry." I said to myself as I flicked my cigarette over the balcony and made my way back inside. My two little angels lay so peacefully together. If you took away the smeared make-up, they would look like the most innocent of god's creations. Of course there was nothing innocent about these two little sex devils, and that only made me love them more. I moved into the master bedroom where our evening had begun last night and picked up the phone.

A sweet southern voice answered the other end of the line before it even had a chance to ring, "Good morning Mr. Johnson, what can I do for you?"

"I need to order some room service please," I replied. They certainly took their service and hospitality seriously around here.

"Of course sir, what can I get for you?" She asked.

"I need a fresh bowl of mixed fruit, a separate bowl of fresh strawberries, whipped cream, 3 blueberry muffins, 2 scrambled eggs, 2 buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, a carafe of orange juice and a bottle of champagne." I replied and I felt like I was ordering the most obscene breakfast ever. "Will that be all for you this morning, Mr. Johnson?" The adorable southern voice inquired.

"Actually, I also need a copy of the morning paper, 3 champagne flutes, a bowl of powdered sugar, and your name." I ordered.

I knew I caught my southern phone voice off guard, "My... my name?"

"Yes please, what's the name that goes along with that charming southern accent of yours?" I flirted.

"Samantha, Sir." She hesitantly replied.

"Samantha, thank you. It was a pleasure speaking to you this morning. Good day," I hung up the phone immediately before she could say a word. All part of my never-ending game, keep 'em on their toes and always guessing. I knew that I had probably made Samantha's morning with my compliments, and if there is a body with that voice, she might be making mine later. I found a pen and pad of paper next to the phone and wrote a quick note for the room service waiter to knock quietly at the door.

I placed the note outside the room and took a seat next on the couch in the living room. My girls lay quietly below me as I stared at them, glowing in the early morning light. I traced the lines of Hannah's body underneath the blanket. My eyes found her round hips and I immediately flashed back to having them hovering over my face, her soft thighs cradling my head between them. I remembered her taste and her smell and couldn't wait to have her again.

I looked over at the ringleader of our sexual adventure, Brianna. I wondered if this was all as spontaneous as it seemed, or if the two of them had this planned all along. It seemed a bit odd that Hannah would agree to stay with a guy (Mike) that she had never met before for the entire weekend. Then again she had never met me either. I did know that Brianna had told her things about me. I'm sure Brianna shared steamy stories of our previous sexual encounters with Hannah, but was that enough?

Suddenly I heard a soft tapping at the door. I arose and grabbed my wallet from my tux pants and made my way to the door. There was a young waiter there, holding my note in his hand, he couldn't have been more than 16 or so. I waved him in and motioned for him to keep very quiet. The plates and glasses rattled a bit as he moved them from the room service cart to the breakfast bar of our kitchen. I looked over to make sure the girls weren't waking up, and my young friend caught my glance and looked over himself.

One of the girls must have gotten a little warm because the blanket had been pulled down to about their waists. Both girls lay peacefully, half naked, looking as amazing as ever. I looked over to my young friend whose mouth was wide open as he starred at the two amazing beauties cuddling naked on the living room floor in front of him. I knew he was enjoying the view but I wanted to get him out before they awoke. I quietly cleared my throat and he realized I was still there. He presented the bottle of champagne to me to make sure it met my approval. I had plans for mimosas, so as long as it said "champagne" on the bottle it was fine. I motioned him back to the door and outside went to hand him a tip.

"Oh no sir, that's not necessary." He said as I reached into my wallet.

"Na, its ok." I replied pulling out a $20

"Please sir, I cannot accept that. I was completely out of line." He objected, obviously embarrassed that I caught him staring.

"Did you enjoy the view my room has?" I said to him teasingly.

"Um, Sir?" He said with a curious level of uncertainty, not knowing how to answer.

I slipped the $20 bill into the pocket of his pants before he could object. I saw his nametag said Josh as I sent him on his way. "Make sure you handle my order for lunch. Ok Josh?" I gave him a wink and a pat on the back, and walked back into my room. Over my shoulder I saw him trying to peek in to catch another glimpse of the girls. I knew the girls would have a blast with him, as I knew that Josh was a virgin. So I was hoping he would return for our lunch order.

I made a mimosa, grabbed my eggs, pancakes, a muffin and the morning paper and made my way back to the balcony to enjoy my breakfast in the warm morning air. The food was delicious, I saved the fruit and muffins for the girls and figured we could have some fun with strawberries, sugar and whipped cream.

I was about halfway through the sports section and working on my second mimosa when the sliding door opened and out walked a groggy and naked Brianna.

"Good morning beautiful." I greeted her.

"Morning lover." She cooed back to me, as she walked over and sat on my lap.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock, you two really wore me out last night." She replied.

"I think we were all pretty wore out." I stated, "Why don't you wake up Hannah, the two of you can grab a quick shower and a mimosa and join me for breakfast. I ordered room service."

"Such the gentleman." She said with a giggle. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and went back inside. I watched as her perfectly sculpted ass shifted up and down as she walked away from me. Her entire body was slim and toned and completely hairless I finished reading the sports section and my second mimosa, and I went back inside for a third. The girls came out of the bedroom as I finished pouring my drink. They were both completely nude with the exception of a white towel wrapped up on top of their heads for their hair to dry. Hannah approached me first and gave me a long passionate kiss, which was immediately followed by the same from Brianna. I poured each of them a mimosa and grabbed the bowl of mixed fruit and the whipped cream. I told each of them to grab a muffin and meet me on the balcony.

The three of us took a seat around the table and were enjoying the rays of the warm Florida sun on our bodies. Brianna and Hannah were enjoying their mixed berries and whipped cream and I was enjoying the sight of their naked bodies. I was too curious to go on any longer.

"So, tell me something honestly..." I began, "you two planned this didn't you? Making Mike all jealous and having it be the three of us for the whole weekend, right?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled. Brianna replied with some hesitation, "Well, lets just say that things worked out as we hoped they would."

"Yeah, this was the plan," Hannah interjected, "but I wasn't sure if you would be cool with it."

"And I told her that I knew you would, but Hannah was just a little nervous since the two of you had never met before." Brianna continued to explain.

"Bri, I've told you many times about how I've wanted a threesome." I replied "There shouldn't have been a question as to weather or not I'd be down with all of this. My question is: why me?"

"Well Bri and I are very happy together, but since we are both bisexual we need a man as well." Explained Hannah. "Brianna has told me so many stories of you and how you are the best male lover that she has ever had."

"And after I showed Hannah a picture of you, she wanted you too." Brianna giggled. Hannah and I laughed with her. "See the thing is my dear, we cannot let any of the other sorority sisters know that we are bisexual. We could get thrown out if they knew. So we wanted to find a guy that could not only be our cover story, but could also fulfill our needs for a man in our relationship."

"And we couldn't have it be anyone associated with a fraternity since it would eventually get back to our sisters," continued Hannah. "But plenty of girls in the house date the same guys, so it's not a problem for you to be seen with both of us."

"I see." I said, trying to conceal the huge grin on my face. I felt honored in knowing that these two young beauties had chosen me to be their mutual lover. "So you basically want me to act like I'm dating both of you, and then use me for sex at the same time?" "Oh no." said Hannah quickly, "We don't want you to act..."

"We want you to be our boyfriend." Continued Brianna. My jaw almost dropped straight to the floor. I couldn't believe my ears. "We each get the best of both worlds, a wonderful man and a wonderful woman, and you get both of us; individually and together. So that way, no matter what, there will always be someone to satisfy another's needs. And since you live alone off campus, we can have nights with all three of us at your place."

"That is, if it's ok with you..." Hannah said, nervously.

I froze, still unsure of how to react to all of this. My greatest fantasy and sexual accomplishment to date had just happened. I tried to think of something smooth and clever to say. Instead I broke out into a huge roar of laughter. I couldn't contain myself; all I could do was laugh. The tears began pooling up in the corners of my eyes as the girls looked at each other with a mutual level of uncertainty. I stood up quickly...

"This calls for a toast!!!" I cheered. And all three of us laughed again. I grabbed the three empty champagne flutes and made my way back inside to the kitchen. I rinsed out the remains of the mimosas and filled each glass with champagne, finishing the bottle. As I stepped back onto the balcony, I couldn't believe my eyes. They were at it again...