A Weekend on the Bottom

Story Info
My friend E mails Me about her weekend as a subbie.
6.8k words
4.49
49.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,369 Followers

This was developed from an E mail from My friend Valerie. Normally Val is a Domme, and an excellent Domme at that, but lately she has been experimenting with her submissive side. Her friend Amy was kind enough to take the reins and control Val's orgasms as well as "loan" her out to a friend or more. I hope you enjoy this as much as she did!

Ms. Allison

Friday:

i prepared myself as Ms Amy instructed, garter belt, thong, stockings and 2" platform 'work' shoes. i put on a blindfold, knelt in the middle of the den floor, put my hands behind me and waited for my Owner to arrive and take possession of me. my heart jumped when i heard the front door being unlocked. There was no noise other than the sound of Her boots on the hardwood floor. i knew it was Her because, well, i've heard that wonderful sound on many occasions.

i felt a warm hand trail over my shoulders and down to my tits, where, suddenly i felt a sharp pinching on my nipples and was sharply pulled to my feet. There was a warm, deep lingering kiss

"Are you ready for this weekend My pet?" Ms. Amy whispered softly in my ear.

"Yes Ms. Amy!" i answered quickly.

"you have no idea what you are letting yourself in for." Ms. Amy chuckled in response.

She let that sink in for a minute. The blindfold was removed and my Owner came around front of me where i could see Her. my mouth must have dropped wide open when i saw Her.

"Like what you see My pet?" Ms. Amy asked.

i nodded dumbly. She was wearing a black bustier, tight jeans, black leather knee high boots that had stiletto heels probably 4 inches high (perhaps higher). She had a small black choker and over her shoulders was a long coat. To the outside world a normal woman, unfasten the coat and we see my lovely Owner. She played with my pussy for a few minutes, slowly teasing, ever so slowly getting me very hot and wet.

"Do you know what accompanies pleasure My pet?" Ms. Amy asked stopping quickly.

"Pain?" i replied quietly.

"Yep!" Ms. Amy replied twisting and pulling my nipples roughly.

i groaned because She was not too gentle. After a good pulling and twisting She bent down and licked them gently teasing them, getting them hard, then She softly bit down on them. Not hard enough to break the skin or anything, but hard enough to hurt like crazy.

She pulled me by a nipple into my bedroom where She looked through my closet and found a skirt and top that She liked. I was told to put them on. She chose that red plaid schoolgirl skirt and white halter top. i put them on quickly and She looked me over.

"It's almost perfect but you need one more thing." Ms. Amy said rummaging through a dresser. "Ahhh here we go," Ms. Amy said pulling out a pair of white anklet socks, "follow me to the den." Once in the den She grabbed Her tote bag and sat on the couch. "Sit next to me on the couch pet," Ms. Amy said reaching into a tote bag, "I went shopping for you and couldn't resist buying what I found."

She pulled out a pair of black patent ankle strapped pumps that had heels 6" high! She held up these monstrously tall things for me to clearly see.

"Ms. Amy," i replied as politely as possible, "i don't think it's possible for me to wear those or walk in them for any length of time."

"Oh you will wear them and you will walk in them for quite a while," Ms Amy informed me pointing to the ankle straps and loop for a small lock, "and just to make sure I found you a pair that locks so you can not slip them off."

She ordered me to take off the 4" work shoes and once they were off, She handed me the white anklets which i quickly slipped on. Then She happily handed me the shoes and watched carefully as i slipped those stilts on. To make it worse, She handed me the locks and ordered me to lock myself into them. With a sigh i did so and then as quickly was ordered to my feet. i stood there for a couple of minutes getting used to them, then was ordered to walk around. Oh my, was that chore.

"Remember what I said about pleasure and pain My pet?" Ms. Amy chuckled. "Well the pleasure is seeing you wear those," Ms. Amy informed me as she had me walk around further, "and the pain is wearing them. Sucks to be you!" Ms. Amy always has a way with words. "Since we nicknamed your little bitch 'slingback' for her heels maybe I should nickname you." Ms. Amy announced thinking for a moment. "I know," She said gleefully, "I think I will nickname you 'cock whore six' for your position and the height of your heels!"

She blindfolded me, cuffed my hands and elbows behind me, tightly strapped in a penis gag, and threw a coat over my shoulders and led me out to Her car and helped me in. She put an Ipod on me at that point which put me in your own private world. She drove for a while and took the opportunity to reach between my thighs and rub my pussy. When She stopped and removed Her hand i instinctively closed my knees. i felt Her hand pushing them back open and pulling my skirt back a little effectively putting me on display like a piece of meat.

We finally slowed and stopped. i felt hands on me helping me out of the car and leading me into someplace. i'm guessing that it was a house because i was led through an area that smelled like a garage and then onto carpeting and a door was slammed shut behind me. i felt hands over me, exploring my tits and lifting my skirt and rubbing and fondling my ass. After a few minutes, the Ipod was removed.

"you are my bitch for a while," said an unrecognizable female voice, "I've rented you from Amy and if you want Her to get paid you'd had better behave." This stunned me to say the least, but i didn't want my Owner to not get what she was due, so i meekly replied that i understood. "Now remove your top." The voice told me as she untied my hands and elbows.

After letting the top drop to the floor my tits were mauled, pinched and pulled while i stood silent. At that point i felt a soft woman's hand take hold of my right hand, then another woman's hand held my left. There was more than one person here! i was led someplace and then gently forced to my knees.

"I want to try out Our new bitch." The other woman's voice said.

i felt my head being pushed into a pussy. i knew what was expected. i licked and nibbled at Her clit until She came. i didn't stop, but continued on, bringing Her to several more orgasms. i was happy to hear Her moans of pleasure because i knew by my pleasing Her that Ms. Amy would be pleased as well.

"Acceptable," She said pushing me away after another orgasm, "here see what you think."

i felt myself being pushed in another direction, into another pussy where i repeated the oral service. It had been a month since Ms. Amy had allowed me an orgasm but it felt wonderful to be allowed to bring enjoyment to these two strangers. i dutifully licked the first woman who had spoken to me through a couple orgasms.

"Yeah, not too bad." Was my only reward.

i was ordered to my feet and my hands were cuffed behind me again. i was led a short ways and then told to duck down and take small steps, i was going into a closet. i pictured in my mind what a closet looked like and bent low enough and shuffled in.

"Sit here and be quiet." The first woman told me before slamming the closet door shut.

my mind was racing a mile a minute now. Lord i hoped Ms. Amy knew what was going on and that She would return soon. Here i was locked in a closet bound and blind with no idea where i was and who i was with. The only thing i had to rely on was my trust in Ms. Amy.

"Have you eaten any food lately?" A voice asked after quickly opening the closet door.

"No Ms." i replied quickly.

The closet door was shut hard again, and then shortly, it was opened again.

"I hope you like chicken salad." The first woman said.

"Yes Ms." i replied.

"I don't have any silverware," She informed me, "so you will have to lick it up. I also don't have any spare plates so you'll have to lick it off my shoe, I trust that won't be a problem."

"No Ms." i replied.

In a second i felt the cold familiar leather scent by my nose and figured i'd better eat. i stuck my tongue out and began to lick. It wasn't too bad actually the chicken salad was nicely seasoned. i kept licking the shoe and the Woman holding it moved it around so that i ended up licking the whole shoe. The door was slammed again. Left alone and blindfolded and bound in a stranger's closet is a unique experience. Just for the record, there's no real good way to get comfortable wearing six inch heels and sitting on a closet floor.

After another eternity, the door was opened and i was helped to my feet and led out of the closet. She let me stand there for a minute to get my balance and rubbed my legs gently to get some circulation back in them. i'll never forget this ... she said that She may be a real ornery bitch but she did care for the well being of the slaves. That made me feel a lot better. She asked if i was okay and i replied that i was. The niceness was gone at that point.

"My guests are here," She said coldly, "it's time for you to earn your money."

She pinched my nipples and pulled it, me, into another room. i know it was another room because She guided me through the doorway. When i entered i heard men's voices and women's voices! They commented harshly, rudely. The men said how hot i looked, what a nice set of tits and a cute body. The women made the expected catty comments about looking like a real whore, where did you find this trashy slut and if i was a slutty as i looked. my skirt was pulled down and that made the men comment even further about what a nice ass and pussy i had. i was forced to my knees and my arms were untied. i felt what i think was a chair be placed behind me, with it's legs straddling my own and the back up against my back. my hands and arms were tied to the chair legs firmly.

"Okay guys have fun," A female voice said happily, "she's all yours!"

Oh my, it only took a second before i felt cock all over my face, rubbing my forehead and slapping against my cheek. i couldn't tell how many there were.

"Do you know what's rubbing against your face?" A male voice asked.

"Yes Sir." I replied rapidly.

"Ask to suck a cock." i was instructed by another male voice.

"Please," i replied, "can i suck your cock?"

"Beg slut!" A different male voice ordered.

"PLEASE Sir," i begged, "please let me suck your cock.

"Come on slut," one woman said harshly, "let's hear you beg nice and loud like the cock hungry whore you are."

i begged louder and longer, calling myself all sorts of filthy names begging for a taste of cock, to please fuck my face and throat. i guess either it finally satisfactory or the guys just couldn't wait, but when it happened it happened quickly. A cock was forced deep into my mouth and driven in and out like crazy. Ms Allison, it wasn't a blow job he wanted, he wanted to fuck my face. That's what they all did. One after another would fuck my face and throat until he shot his load deep into my mouth then that cock would be replaced by another. They would grab onto the back of the chair or my head and pull themselves into my mouth and throat fucking it hard and fast. i haven't a clue as to how many i sucked off, i really don't. my mouth and jaws were so sore and achy it was terrible. i was eventually untied, helped to my feet, hands rebound behind me and taken back to the closet.

"Relax for a while slut," the second Woman informed me, "so far you have been satisfactory but We aren't done with you just yet."

i sat in the closet proud of the fact that i had pleased my Mistresses and savoring the taste of Dominant Male cum in my mouth. After awhile the closet was reopened and i was taken out again, but not taken very far. i figured out i was in the closet of a bedroom, because this time i was taken but a few feet and forced to my knees at the foot of a bed. Someone looped a rope around my arms and tied it off to something, presumably the foot of the bed, because i was bent forward onto the bed and unable to move away. All i heard were women's voices as i heard the unmistakable sound of zippers being undone, shoes being taken off etc. It was only a few seconds before i felt a warmth right in front of me and then moist soft lips of a pussy right against my face. i was pulled into it and ate for all i was worth. i was such a whore Ms Allison, face fucked Lord knows how many times and now eating pussy and i couldn't get enough. i ate pussy after pussy, drank so much pussy juice, i was in my own special world. i was being made to be an oral slave to unknown people and the degradation of it all made me so wet! As with the men, the women were eventually satisfied and i was untied from the foot of the bed, helped to my feet and parked back in the closet. Alone with my thoughts, the taste of cum in my mouth, drying on my face, the scent inhaled with every breath. i heard the door being opened again, i no longer dreaded what might happen, i'm a whore, they know it and so do i. i was taken out and put across the bed, my legs were spread and ankles were tied off keeping me wide open. A few pillows were shoved under my stomach which pushed my ass high into the air. i felt a cock slide in and out of my mouth, i worked it getting it nice and hard and when it was ready it was driven into my ass. In and out, in and out, i felt like i was being split in two. To take my mind off that end, another cock was shoved into my mouth. i was like a pig on a spit, spit roasted, roasted by unknowns no less! The merry-go round went on and on. Real cock was replaced by strap ons and the party went on forever, at least it seemed like it. It was a fuck the slut party, and i was the 'good time that was had by all'.

After everyone had their fill of using me i was untied and given my top and skirt back. i never dressed myself blindfolded before so that's another experience i can claim. my arms and wrists were retied behind me and i was led over to what turned out to be a corner. i was told to stand there and be quiet until my Owner came for me. To make me feel even cheaper, i felt some folded up paper (money?) being shoved down into my thong and told to make sure my owner gets that. i don't know how long i was there, but eventually i felt a warm and familiar arm around me.

"How is cock whore six?" Ms. Amy asked. i was so happy i nearly cried. i fumbled and stammered that cock whore six was fine and that there was something in my panties for Her. "I know there is," Ms. Amy laughed, "but that is for later."

i was glad to hear that, but i corrected myself to say that there was money or something there for Her. She reached under my skirt and into my panties and pulled it out. i was led out and into Ms Amy's car. She drove home and it was so nice to have her warm hand fondling my pussy, playing with it's wetness, letting me lick it off Her fingers.

When we got home She Led me into Her bedroom, untied me and had me lay on the bed. She turned off the room lights and pulled down the shades and removed my blindfold. The darkened room was almost too bright but i closed my eyes a little and coped with it. Ms Amy told me to lay there and relax, i earned it. She was very happy to hear that i performed so nice for everyone. After a brief nap Ms. Amy reentered the room and woke me.

"Time for you to make dinner slut." She told me. i swung my feet over the side of the bed, looked at those 6" heels and asked Ms Amy if i could please take them off. "Nope!" Ms. Ay replied with a wicked grin. "But now that you've complained about My generous gift," She said reaching behind Her, "you can prepare dinner wearing these nipple clamps as well!"

So that's how i made us dinner, thong, nipple clips, stockings and 6" heels. We had a nice quiet dinner and after things were cleaned up i rejoined Ms Amy in Her den. Dressed as She was when i first saw Her this morning, She looked so wonderful, so sexy sitting there, Her legs crossed, waiting for me to come join Her. i knelt in front of Her with my hands behind my back, and it became one of those special Domme/slave moments, neither one of us said anything, i silently knelt there looking at Her and She sat there looking back. i felt myself going so deep into sub space just then, so very deep, i felt so happy, so very content right then. After spending a delightful minute or two (or three) staring deep into each others eyes, something possessed me, some deeply submissive person i didn't know i had inside me, i cupped one of Her booted feet in my hands and kissed the toe of her boot ever so gently, reverently, lovingly. It wasn't the sloppy kiss of a boot worship but a statement, a display of my total submission to Her. i looked up at her and smiled ever so slightly. Those few minutes were almost like having a conversation without saying anything. Like i said, it was a special moment i'll always have with me.

"Ms. would you like a foot massage?" i asked softly.

"Yes My pet that would be lovely," Ms. Amy replied, "I have had these boots on all day and My feet hurt."

"On all day ..." i echoed without even realizing it.

"Yes," Ms. Amy replied seizing the opportunity, "I've had them on allll day long."

i couldn't have stopped myself if i tried, my pussy had a warm special feeling deep inside at what i was about to ask.

"Ms. Amy," i asked with a trembling voice, "could i please be allowed to sniff Your boots?"

She grinned and toyed with me, i begged and pleaded. She kept asking me if i really wanted to stick my nose down into Her smelly old boots and that only served to make me more passionate about the begging. i was eventually permitted to remove one of Her boots and push my face and nose as far down as possible inside it. i felt Her hand rub my pussy slowly and heard Her ask if it smelled good.

"Mmmmmmm yes Ms., its wonderful!" Was all i could manage.

Well She saw and felt that i was so close to the brink that She put the brakes on that little scene before someone had an 'accident'. i gave Her a nice foot massage totally lost in my slave world.

"Ms. would you enjoy a spa treatment tonight?" i asked hoping She would agree. Puzzled She asked what i meant? "It would involve me drawing a bath for You Ms," i informed Her, "followed by a full body massage."

She liked that idea immensely and off i was happily preparing Her bath, running water, lighting scented candles, preparing the bath for my Owner. When it was ready She came in, surveyed the scene and hugged me and said it looks wonderful, then with a playful slap on the ass She ordered me to remove Her clothes. That was an order i was only too happy to follow. Just before climbing into the tub She picked up Her panties and slipped them over my head, crotch right over my nose. i was told to go stand in a corner of the bedroom and wait for Her to call. It was tricky trying to maneuver around a candle lit room while looking out a leg hole.

Time passed, quickly for Her, i'm sure, and ever so slowly for me. The bath was finished, i was called in to towel Her off and then into the bedroom for her massage. i took my time and gave Her the best massage i possibly could, treating Her with the caring touch of a slave that would do anything for Her. i worked my way down her back and when i started to work on Her ass She said to leave that for last. Odd, but okay, i'll do as She wants. When i finished Her legs and started on Her butt again, She stopped me and said She wanted me to massage Her ass with my mouth and lips. i was only too happy to oblige. She eventually turned over and i massaged Her arms and legs and once again She had a special request, She wanted me to massage Her breasts and pussy with my tongue. i did that with oh so eagerly. Ms Amy was so relaxed and exhausted from multiple orgasms She was ready to call it a night. She directed me over to Her dresser where the key was to my shoe locks and allowed me to take them off. Oh yes!! i was told to remove the rest of my things and at that point She smiled at me, and patted the bed beside Her.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,369 Followers
12