A Weekend To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

Sensing I was close to losing control, Miss Phoebe stopped fucking me and left the handle inside. "The submissive needs this," she said before stinging my naked as flesh with several blows of leather.

"Does the submissive wish to orgasm?" she asked.

I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

Three bites from her whip made me scream into the bed. I could hold any longer. "May I cum, Miss Phoebe?"

"Not yet pretty girl." Two more leather stings met my ass.

I screamed. I begged her to fuck me. I pleaded to her to fuck my ass with something.

I heard her move. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her look on Mistress' dresser. She found what she wanted quickly and returned to me.

"This might be cool," she told me before touching my asshole with something cold and slippery. She inserted her finger in me. I moaned and grabbed the bedcovers. I arched my back and pushed against her finger. She slowly withdrew some of her digit before returning. She added a second, making me scream again.

"Fuck, let me cum," I begged her.

She answered me with a hand slap to my ass, her slap making the whip marks hurt more and pleasurably. "Ask me again."

"May this unworthy submissive orgasm?"

Miss Phoebe leaned in and spoke. "God yes you fucking cunt, cum for Miss Phoebe. Scream out my name. Let everyone know who's in charge of your ass."

I screamed. I screamed her name. I screamed she controlled my ass. I screamed that she was great. I screamed my orgasm.

She let me collapse, allowed me to catch my breath. She removed her fingers, but left the handle in me.

Her lips against the back of my neck let me know I was safe and wanted. "You're a great bitch," she whispered. "When you catch your breath, you're going to eat my cunt."

I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to regain my composure. Miss Phoebe knew which buttons to push on me, to bring me to such an orgasm. I could feel her sting on my ass; it throbbed and I loved it.

She removed the crop and had me turn over to my back. I looked up at her. She looked delicious; a little moisture surrounded her pussy lips. Her nipples were hard and long. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. She leaned down, her breasts almost to my mouth.

"Would you like to suck on these?" she teased.

I reached up with my mouth but she pushed me back down. She shook her head.

"Don't be impatient," she scolded. She pushed herself up and wrapped her hands on her breasts. "Tell me, submissive, do you like my tits?"

I had to be honest: I told her they were fucking hot. She smiled broadly and moaned. She rubbed her palms over her nipples.

"Can I please suck your nipples?" I asked.

She shook her head and told me, "Not yet." She released her breasts and turned around. She placed her pussy in my face.

"Lick," she commanded before lowering herself. I put my hands on her ass and plunged my tongue into her wetness.

Miss Phoebe let me work her pussy without direction. I moved my tongue in and out of her, fucking her. She sat up a few times, my nose going into her asshole. She loved that but couldn't stay long in that position.

I brought her to the edge more times than I counted. She wouldn't push against my mouth when she was at the edge of orgasm, rather she would allow me to do what I wanted. I felt her cum twice, heard her scream my name once.

When she wanted me to stop, Miss Phoebe rolled off me and collapsed on the bed.

I walked down to the kitchen and Mistress was waiting. She handed me a beer and turned me around to inspect my ass.

"She did a good job on it," she told me. "It more than likely won't leave marks beyond Monday."

"If it does, I won't complain." I took a swig of beer and walked to the couch. I slinked down and smiled at her. I rolled onto my side and showed her my ass, "Do you want to kiss and make better?"

"You're terrible," she chuckled.

"I know." I took another sip before rubbing my ass flesh. It stung, but the pain felt good.

"You do need my attention," she said. She came over and kissed the top of my head before leaving. I heard her bathroom faucet run. She returned a few minutes later, holding a wet washcloth and disinfectant spray.

"I won't be gentle," she quipped before applying the cloth. She didn't kid: she was harsh and it hurt. I didn't complain: she knew I loved pain. When she applied the spray, I stifled a moan: it felt so good.

She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You're the best submissive ever." She kissed my cheek and left to talk with her husband.

I leaned on my side and tried to rest, tried to regain my strength because I knew the women would be using me later in the evening. I closed my eyes and thought I would drift off for a few minutes.

I thought I had been asleep for a few moments when I felt a hand on my shoulder. The sun had gone down, the only light in the living room was on, and a fire in the fireplace was smoldering, not roaring as Mistress loved. I looked and saw Miss Jennifer's nude body silhouetted against the light and felt my pussy stir. I don't know why it did, but the way she looked made my body respond.

Perhaps it was her body. Her breasts were large, perfectly backlit. I wanted to reach up and grab them, put my face between them, and kiss. I wanted to feel the weight of them in my hands.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly. Her voice, so tenderly and motherly, caused me to sigh.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Take it any way you want," I moaned. She fell to her knees and took my face into her hands.

"You're so loveable," she whispered before her mouth met my lips. I parted my mouth slightly. Her tongue met mine, and electricity ran through my body. I let out a moan.

She broke the embrace and pushed back slightly. "Does the submissive like my kiss?"

"Yes she does," I answered quickly and honestly.

"Good," she sighed. She stood and held out her hand. I took it. She led me to her room.

Simon was naked, his hairless body exposed to me. I looked at his cock: It was large despite being flaccid. I admitted to myself that if asked I would let it enter my pussy. He smiled and invited me to join him on the bed. Miss Jennifer squeezed my hand harder.

"Sit your ass in the chair and watch." She directed me to a chair in the corner of the room. I nodded and did as directed.

Miss Jennifer slid onto the bed and immediately took his cock in her hand. She gently stroked it. Simon put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down towards his ever-growing cock. She didn't resist; Miss Jennifer slithered down onto his hardness.

The myth that black men have large cocks was never true with the ones I met before: one even had the smallest dick I ever touched. Simon made the myth true: hard he looked nine inches easily. Miss Jennifer worked on his cock, licked it and sucked on it, got it wet.

"Watch this," she whispered to me. She held his cock up and slowly impaled herself on it. I heard her gasp as her pussy swallowed his entire length.

"Yeah bitch," Simon said. He thrust his hips forward, sending Miss Jennifer upwards.

"Grab my tits," she commanded. He reached up and squeezed them.

"Grab them like you mean it. Make them hurt."

I saw his hands close tighter on her breasts. I heard her groan and saw her bite her bottom lip.

"Bitch loves it," he said to me. "She loves pain."

My legs opened automatically: I love watching people fuck. Instinctively, a hand reached to my wet pussy and a finger slipped in. I watched as he pulled at her breasts, twisted them, and pinched her nipples.

A couple more hard thrusts caused her to moan loudly. "Come on Bitch, say you love it," Simon grunted.

"Yes I love it," she whispered. She tried to lean back, but he pulled her back by her tits. I moaned at the thought of the pain that must have caused.

I slipped another finger inside of the wet pussy and began to massage my clit with my other hand. I gasped when I saw his cock enter and exit her, piston her wet cunt. I wanted to be her, to feel that big cock in me.

"Yes Simon, fuck me hard," she screamed.

I thought the same thing, imaged him fucking me. I worked my fingers faster into my cunt. I heard the wet, sloppy sound from them. The more I watched them, the more explosive I knew my orgasm was going to be.

"You're going to eat the cream pie," Simon told me.

I hissed out a yes as I continued to fuck myself. He smiled at me and turned back to Miss Jennifer. He shoved his cock in her hard, caused her to scream his name.

I didn't want to wait for him to cum inside of her. I wanted to lick her as his cock entered Miss Jennifer. I wanted to feel his big hard black cock on my lips. I wanted to do so much against my limits, both hard and soft. I wanted to be a "bad girl," so I would be punished. I knew Mistress would have strapped me, flogged me, for doing it. I fingered myself quicker just thinking of her using leather against my ass.

"Oh shit," Simon called out.

"God give it to me," Miss Jennifer screamed. "Shoot your hot load in me."

I put my left hand on my clit and rubbed. I had three fingers on my right inside of me. I wanted to scream out an orgasm, to tell them to fuck harder, for him to fill her so I could lick out all the deliciousness out of her.

Simon couldn't speak: He just shot his cum deep in her. Miss Jennifer fell onto him, all her energy gone. He pushed her off and looked at me. I still had both hands working.

"Want to clean me?" he whispered.

I wanted to stop masturbating and take his cock into my mouth, taste their juices mixed, but Mistress would not have approved. I had no permission to do this. I had to wait for Mistress to allow it.

I shook my head but continued to fuck and rub myself.

He sounded disappointed. "You don't have to tell anyone," he said. He began to move off the bed, but I saw Miss Jennifer grab his arm.

"No Simon," she said. "She's not for you to use. I can. You know the rules."

He pulled away from her and stepped towards me. "No," I screamed. I stood and moved to the door.

"Get out of here," Miss Jennifer commanded me.

"Thank you," I said before leaving them and going to my room.

"You can fucking leave," I heard her say before she slammed the door.

Mistress knocked on the half-opened door and waited for me to invite her in. I had most of my clothing packed and on the bed.

"You don't have to leave," she offered in apology.

"I know, but I think it is best. My being here has caused friction between you and your friend."

"Nonsense!" She was angry: her face turned red. She walked to me and sat me onto the bed. "You had nothing to do with them." She put her hand on my chin and lifted it up. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"The problem has been dealt with. He's gone. My husband's taking him to his apartment, with explicit instructions to never darken my life again, and that included contacting Jennifer."

She took my hand in hers and stroked my face with the other. "You're special to me, and I'll never allow any harm come to you."

"Thank you," I whispered not sure, whether or not that was the correct thing to say.

She looked directly at me and leaned in. Her kiss on my lips was welcomed and needed, more reassuring than a mother's hug during a thunderstorm. Mistress ended the embrace and held my face in her hands. "It's going to be better, Little One. I promise you that."

I leaned into her and hugged. "Thank you, Mistress."

She kissed the top of my head and put me at arms' length. "Now, you rest up. I want you fresh and ready for tomorrow. I suspect you'll be ready for some attention."

I nodded and pushed back onto my bed. I knew I needed to relax, to get the last ounces of anger from my emotions. Mistress stood and silently left the bedroom. She softly closed the door and left me alone.

I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, and wondered what she had in mind for me in the morning. Was I going to service her? I'd love that. Was I going to be a plaything for her friends? After the latest events, I wasn't sure I'd like that.

My mind wandered further, several odd and funny scenarios came to my imagination before I fell asleep.

The sunrise was beautiful the next morning: Mistress had awakened me gently. We sat on the porch and watched the dawn's orange and yellow remove the dark blues of the night and my mood.

She whispered to me as we grabbed our coffees, "Don't let that asshole get to you today." As I sat and viewed the sun come over the eastern woods, I knew she was right: I wasn't going to let him get to me and ruin my sexual fun.

Mistress told me that she had nothing planned: She was going to allow things to happen organically, naturally. She sat next to me on the lounge chair and pulled me closer. She whispered, "Precious, nothing bad is going to happen to you. I promise you that."

I always felt warm and safe in her arms, and believed her words whenever I was close to her. I knew that nothing bad was going to happen to me. I cuddled into her body, knowing it was going to be a good day.

Mistress hugged my shoulder, kissed the top of my head, and sighed. "I am so sorry about last night. I didn't know, no one knew, how that piece of shit would react to you."

I shook my head and told her it was okay, since he was gone. I didn't tell her that it shook me to my core, made me not want to trust the men who were around me, around us, when playing was occurring. I know her husband would be fine, since I had experiences with him before, but anyone else, I would be suspicious.

She walked away, leaving me to look at the sunrise and recharge my batteries. I smiled, knowing that she loved me and would do everything in her power to keep me safe.

Misses Jennifer and Phoebe came outside with their coffees and sat at the picnic table. Miss Jennifer looked at me and appeared to want to say something, but Miss Phoebe reached out and touched her hand. She fell silent. I smiled at Miss Jennifer before turning back to see the dawn.

I had a feeling we - Mistress, her friends, and I - were going to have a very enjoyable day.

*****

This is where she left the confession, telling me that too much of a good thing can be dangerous.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers
12