A Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise you babe. I'll stop this at any moment you want if you feel any pain. Just be relax and enjoy. You won't have another virginity to lose."

I gently massaged her buttocks without lotion to help her relax. Her buttocks getting squeezed in my hands was a sight to watch. Then I parted them and buried my face between them. I bathed her ass hole with my saliva coated tongue as she moaned in pure ecstasy. I tried to push my tongue inside her ass. But still she was offering some resistance against it. "Just relax and let my tongue in honey. You are still resisting too much."

I felt her relax and finally I was able to dart my tongue in. I tongue fucked her and she relaxed more and more as I carried on. I had tongued her enough and I took the lotion. I lavishly smeared the lotion around her puckered hole and my cock to make her feel less pain. I pushed my index finger in to her relaxed hole and to my surprise it went in quite easily and with very less pain for my wife. "Did that hurt you babe?" I asked.

"Yes, but very little. I think you can fuck me now. Take my anal cherry darling."

Why would I wait any more? I positioned behind her and placed my cock head at her virgin ass hole. "just remember babe. I'll stop at any moment you want. Right? Just tell me," I said.

My wife nodded. I pressed my cock into her tiny ass increasing my force in tiniest bits. She was moaning louder and louder as her resistance was fading and the head was entering into hat warm cavity. Her moans turned to screams and she covered her face with a pillow. "Should I stop honey?" I asked in concern that she was screaming into the pillow. Only my cock head had passed her sphincter. "No no. Carry on," She said still covering her face with the pillow.

I pushed the rest of my cock in and buried it to the hilt in her ass. It was amazingly tight and warm, tighter than her virgin pussy. I had to fight my urge to cum very badly. If I started to fuck her, I'd cum right then. I bent down and kissed her shoulder. "I'm all the way in your ass babe," I said.

She lifted her face from the pillow. Her eyes had turned red and the tears had smeared all over her face. My heart melted right then. She had endured so much pain, yet didn't complain even a bit. All of that was in love for me. "Oh god baby. I've hurt you. Haven't I?" I asked ready to pull my cock out. I didn't want to please myself when my wife was crying in pain. I loved her that much.

I kissed her lovely cheek as she turned to look at my cock buried in her ass. "Don't worry hon. It's ought to feel pain in anal sex. Isn't it? Just give me some time to adjust to your size," She said and smiled with much effort.

I wiped her tears out. "I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you too, my dear husband."

I rested my cock in her as letting her adjust to my size. "Do it slowly hon. I'm quite tender there," She said giving permission for me to carry on.

I pulled out and pushed it again slowly. She was moaning again. But this time they were more of pleasure rather than moans of pain. I sped up my thrusts slowly as both of started to enjoy our first time anal sex. "Oh baby, this feels so good. Your cock feels perfect in my ass,' She moaned.

"Your ass is so tight. I don't think I'll last long," I said.

Jennifer started to rub her clit and she was on the verge of an orgasm in a really quick time. "Oh baby, I'm cumming. Oh my god....." She moaned in pure ecstasy as her first anally induced orgasm washed over her. She squirted a huge load of her juices no our bed as I fucked her harder and harder.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," My wife laughed. "Spoon me baby. Spoon me and fuck my ass."

I pulled my cock out and saw that the area around her pucker had been reddened by my pounding. "Probably she'll have a sore ass in he morning," I thought. "But I'll do everything to make her feel good."

Jennifer spooned against me as I entered her ass again, but this time with lot of ease. I sent an arm under her neck and the other wrapped around her belly to hold her closer to me. I kissed her neck as I pistoned in and out of her fleshy ass. That's why we preferred spooning and missionary positions rather than others. We can kiss, fondle, touch each other freely in those positions.

I tweaked her nipples as one of my hands rested on her tits. I playfully bit her neck and whispered, "Play with your clit babe. I want you to cum again and squirt your juices all over the room."

"Oh fuck," She moaned as she rubbed her clit again. She turned her head and kissed me. I too was feeling the pressure around my cock and My climax was also building up. "I'm going to cum darling. Cum with me." I whispered. Her attack on the clit got more and more violent as both of us were racing to have our climax at the same time.

I was pounding into her like a fast piston when I lost control of my orgasm and spurt after spurt of thick semen jettisoned in her ass. She too screamed as another orgasm ripped through her as she was squirting more of her nectar. We were breathing harder and holding each other tightly as we came down from our orgasms.

"That was amazing. I don't think that I have the strength even to move," said my wife.

I kissed her nape. "I never thought anal sex was so much enjoyable." Then I tried to pull my cock out.

But she stopped me. "No baby. Don't pull out. I need you to fuck my ass again once we recover from this."

I felt my semi hard cock grow hard in her ass once I heard this. I started to move in and out very slowly and it turned out to be a marathon anal fuck as I had cum moments ago. Even I had lost the count of Jennifer's orgasms and eventually I came in her ass again. We were so much sated and tired that we didn't even bother to clean ourselves before sleep. It was just less than a handful of hours until dawn. We cuddled together as usual and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

******************************

I opened my sleepy eyes and looked around. My gorgeous wife was calmly sleeping beside me. By the sounds outside and the sunlight filtering through the drapes, it wasn't hard for me to take that we had slept way late than ever. I switched on my mobile phone and it was 9.30 in the morning.

I carefully got out of the bed and put on my shorts without disrupting Jennifer's sleep. I did the morning chores in the bathroom and then prepared a light breakfast for us. I prepared sandwiches and boiled eggs with orange juice. I took the tray to the bedroom and placed it on the night stand. Then I sat on the bed admiring her naked beauty.

Her body stirred about half an hour later and lazily opened her eyes. "Good morning sweetheart," I kissed her fore head.

"Good morning, love," She whispered.

"How was your sleep?" I asked.

"Never slept better. What time is it?"

"Quarter past ten. We've slept for quite some time. And.... I made you breakfast." I offered it to her.

"Oh honey, you're so sweet," She smiled like a little girl who just got a gift. She sat on the bed. "Ouch honey, my ass is sore after your loving assault last night. I don't think that I'd be able to sit properly for 2-3 days," She said like a complaint.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry. I'd never do that if I knew," I apologized.

"Love, don't be sorry. I'm so glad we did that. If anyone ask me about this, I can say that my husband fucked my ass until it was sore," She said with a mischievous smile.

Then we had our breakfast and Jennifer had a really naughty idea for the dessert. We did a 69 until we climaxed and swallowed every drop our juices we could. While we were resting after our 'naughty dessert', Jennifer got a call from her mom. I'm not going to bore you with all their talk. The summary was, she needed us to be there for lunch, of course she had added the phrase, "If we didn't have any plans". Jennifer was excited by the idea and I was glad to see her happy. So we accepted the invitation. She had invited my parents too.

We had a romantic bath again. I kissed and caressed her tender ass hole for so long. She was moaning squirming in both pain and pleasure when I touched there. I wanted to make it up to her for fucking her ass twice in the previous night. Then we got dressed, she in a halter top and a pair of jeans and I with a polo shirt and pair of blue jeans.

We drove to Jennifer's parent's home. She led the way, of course it's her home, opened the unlocked front door. "Mom, we are here," She shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetheart," We heard her mom's voice. We entered the kitchen to see Mrs.Adams preparing the lunch.

Jennifer hugged her mom from behind, "Hi mom."

"Hi sweetie, how was your weekend?" Mrs.Adams asked. "The best weekend ever. I wish the weekend was much longer," Jennifer replied and laughed.

"Where are the kids and dad?" Jenifer asked.

"Your dad went to meet Henry (That's my dad) to discuss about some project they were working on. Prim and Jonathan also went with him."

"Did they make any trouble to you?"

"No no. Not even the slightest. They just kept playing and watching TV whole day. Prim wanted to sleep in mom's room and Jonathan wanted to sleep in dad's room. So I prepared your room for her last night and Jonathan slept at Michael's home."

Then we went to my parent's home. Dad and Mr.Adams were discussing something at the living room. "Hi dad. Hi Mr.Adams," I wished them. Even though I'm a civil engineer myself, I never interfered their chats.

"Hi there son, Prim and Jonathan are at upstairs with your mother," said dad. Jennifer also wished them and we went to the upstairs to see mom and kids.

I could hear that mom was relating a story to her grand children and they were asking so much questions, Prim in special about it. Mom was facing the door and kids were facing her. We waited at the door not disturbing the story. But mom saw us and smiled. She said to kids, "Look who is here." They turned towards us. "Mommy, Daddy," They cried and ran to us.

We spent the time until lunch with our children and my mom. She asked about our weekend and I just said, "Everything went to the plan," and she didn't ask more about it with our kids also were around. She was very happy that she could be with her grand children for 2 days. Then all of us went to Adams' home for lunch.

No need to say, my wife had difficulty in sitting with her sore ass. So she didn't sit at her home or my home. But eventually she had to sit down for the lunch. I pulled the chair for her at the dining table and she sat with some discomfort. "Are you okay?" I whispered. She nodded her head in affirmation.

But I wasn't the only one who had noticed her discomfort. Mrs.Adams had seen it too. She asked, "Everything OK my dear?" Jennifer replied quickly, "Of course mom. Everything is perfect." Mrs.Adams nodded her head, but didn't look satisfied with the answer.

It was a chatty lunch. All three families had got together after several several months. We visited our parents at least once a month. But most the times there would be our mothers only. Sometimes mom and dad both have gone somewhere. So it was quite rare for all family members to sit together and enjoy a meal.

We had put our kids to a little nap after the lunch and were relaxing on the couch. Jennifer was resting her head on my shoulder and she was careful not to apply much pressure on her ass. I was holding her close. I had almost fallen asleep when Jennifer started to rub my crotch over the jeans. I opened my eyes and looked around to see if anyone were there looking at us. "What are you doing babe? Our moms might see us," I said in a low voice.

Both our dads had gone out and moms were in the kitchen. "I don't care. I'm so horny. I'm craving for your touch since morning," She pleaded.

My cock had begun to get harden. But I said, "Not now. I promise you, I'll make it up to you tonight," I said.

"No no, I need it now. Please, please," She was pleading like a little girl.

I knew my resistance wasn't going to work as my cock was telling the whole truth. It had made a noticeable tent on my jeans as Jennifer was still rubbing it. "OK then. Come on. Let's go to the guest bedroom." We got up and practically ran to the room. We had to use the guest bedroom because Prim and Jonathan were sleeping in the room that used to be Jennifer's and the other room was her parent's.

Jennifer jumped onto me as soon as the door was closed. We kissed like there is no tomorrow. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to the bed and we fell on the bed in a heap. While we were kissing madly we got rid of our tops. They were flying across the room. I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples hard. "Mmmhhhh...." She tried to moan, but they were muffled by my mouth.

Then I pulled her jeans down leaving her naked except for her thong. I pushed 2 fingers to her pussy at the same time through the waist band of her thong. "Oh fuck," She cried.

I started to finger fuck her pussy while sucking her tit. Her milk was flowing generously from her nipple to my mouth. She was so horny that her pussy was dripping wet, I could fuck her with no resistance what so ever. Jennifer was moaning, "Oh shit Michael, you are hitting the place baby. Oh my god!"

I knew her body like the back of my hand and I knew exactly what I was doing. I kept rubbing her G-spot. She was clutching to the bed sheet with one hand while holding my head to her breast with the other. "Holy shit," She exclaimed as she experienced a monster orgasm. I fucked her furiously with my fingers as she lifted her body and tried to take more of it in her. She was moaning louder and trembling all over. Her pussy was still pulsating around my fingers even while she was coming down from her orgasm.

Her body went limp as the time passed and her hand dropped from my head to the bed. I rested my head on her breast and still kept my fingers in her pussy. I lifted my head after some time and teasingly sucked my fingers which were earlier in her pussy. Jennifer was looking at it greedily. "Want some?" I asked.

She nodded and I put them in her mouth. She sucked them gleefully and cleaned it with her tongue. "Mmmmm...." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste of her own juices.

I pulled my hand away and kissed her. This time more passionately and sensually. We took our time exploring each others' mouths with our tongues. "Make love to me baby," Jennifer whispered. I removed my jeans and boxer shorts while she got rid of her thong. Then she got on her knees and said, "Fuck me from behind."

I positioned myself behind her and rubbed the cock head over her slit. "Baby please, don't tease me," She was pleading.

I pushed my cock teasingly slowly and buried it all the way in. I pulled it all the way out and pushed in again. I fucked her in long slow strokes, which were her favorite. "Harder baby, harder," She wanted more.

My slow thrusts turned into something faster and harder. "Aahhh... Aaahhh... Aahh..." Moans were releasing from her mouth with each and every thrust. I was closing in faster than I thought. But Jennifer stopped and said, "I want to ride you."

She was most welcome. If I carried on to fuck her in that speed, I would've climaxed well before her. I laid on the bed and my wife was really quick to straddle me. She was the one manipulating our fuck and she started it right where we stopped. She wasn't in for starting over from the beginning. She really meant business. She was riding my cock like a champion. Her eyes had closed and her hands were on her head gripping her long hair.

I squeezed her tit with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum," She moaned.

"Come with me my love. I'm going to cum too."

Her body started to tremble on me and her pussy was gripping my cock. Jennifer placed her hands on my chest for balance and she rode me faster and faster. Suddenly her movements stopped and her body went rigid. "I'm cummiiiinnngg....." She came on my cock with a loud cry.

That was the cue for me to let it go. I to screamed and came in her pussy. My cock was throbbing and her pussy was pulsating. The feeling that you feel in indescribable. I pulled her down and held her tightly until our orgasms passed. Both of us were trembling after our orgasms.

"That was incredible," She said with a trembling voice. "Yeah that was, for sure," I said and kissed her. We kissed so passionately and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

We should've slept for about an hour or so when I opened my eyes feeling that someone is looking at us. I looked around and shocked by what I saw. Mrs.Adams was there at the door, looking at us while touching herself through her skirt. She saw that I was awake and she blushed with the embarrassment of getting caught red handed by her son-in-law. She turned around and ran from the room without even closing the door.

I just stared at the empty doorway in sheer disbelief. My own mother-in-law had been touching herself looking at her very own daughter and son-in-law sleeping together naked after making love. It felt really odd to me as I had never thought about her in a sexual way.

Of course she is a classy mature lady on whom some of my friends had a crush on when we were in the high school and I was so proud that woman was my girlfriend's mother. I can surely tell that Jennifer's beauty gene had come from her mother's side. She was bustier than Jennifer with probably D cup tits and she too was oozing femininity just like my wife. In summary, Mrs.Adams is a real GILF.

I decided not to tell Jennifer about this. Any daughter wouldn't want to hear that her mother had touched herself while looking at her and her husband. I fell asleep again while thinking about it.

It should've been another hour later I felt my wife shaking me. "Hon wake up. It's about time we went home," She said.

I woke up for the second time in the afternoon and it was 4 O'clock. We dressed up and I noticed that the door had been closed. Then we entered the living room where our mothers and children were. We told kids to get ready to go home and thanked our mothers for looking after them. Then we drove back home, enjoyed a nice dinner that we prepared together and fell asleep looking forward to a busy week again. Of course we made love again before we slept.

--------------------------------

Please vote and comment for my story. It's your comments and votes that inspire me to write more. Thank you so much for your time. Hope you enjoyed my effort.

-Angiesteve69