A Weekend to Remember

Story Info
Bi male/female couple meet a single bi male for a threesome.
2k words
3.75
58.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starra
Starra
14 Followers

She waits patiently, legs crossed, knickers getting wetter by the minute. It had already been two hours since she kissed her boyfriend goodbye. She hovers over her mobile, fingers ready to answer a call or reply to a text. She is wondering how it is going, whether there is any chemistry, how cute the guy is?

Finally there is a noise, not from her mobile, but from the door. Keys jingling, door being unlocked. She sits up straight and adjusts herself, licking her lips in anticipation. She hears laughter, that had to be a good sign. Eventually two heads appear around the door frame. To her delight, they looked alike: dark hair, flicked forward and across one eye, pretty features albeit male, and slim figures. Smiling widely, she greets them both and nervously offers alcoholic drinks. Heading to the kitchen to mix some cocktails, she notices that they are already kissing passionately. She lets out a contented sigh, something she hadn't meant to do but it is as if she is no longer in control of her own body. In fact, had she have not been leaning against the fridge, she would have likely felt her knees buckle underneath her. She feels a little dribble in her knickers and grins to herself, knowing that they had no idea.

Drinks made, she gives one each to the two guys and sits down on the opposing sofa to them, wanting to give them space to be close, alone. Or maybe she just likes the idea of playing the voyeur. She is enjoying watching them flirt, observing the flicks of the hair, brushing up close of arms and legs, play poking and pushing. The conversation is flowing, so is the alcohol. Competitive video gaming seemed so normal until now, watching it be used as a kinky tool; "If you lose, you can put on women's knickers," "Oh really? Well you will get distracted by it, and then you will lose.....guess what your forfeit will be?!"

Every time she leaves the room, to go to the bathroom or make up a fresh batch of cocktails, they take the opportunity to move flirtations into something more sexual. She often returns having seen a flash of hands gently moving under cover of a throw or faces pressed into each other tightly, tongues darting and bodies hungry for more. She even dares to peak on one return from the kitchen and then show mock surprise upon seeing a hand clasped firmly around a dick. Unsure of who's she has seen, she returns to the other sofa, heart beating like a drum.

The nerves were creeping back...she knew she'd be invited in soon and this was virgin territory. Sure enough, after another mammoth tonguing session, her boyfriend Tom orders her over in his commanding voice, ever the dominant presence in any sexual play they had. She follows his voice obediently and stands over them both excitedly. Tom orders her to kneel down on the floor in front of the sofa and then pushes Jamie's head towards hers, demanding a kiss. This will be Jamie's very first kiss with a girl and he is nervous. He leans forward and she stretches her face to his, still kneeling below him. As they gently touch lips, she naturally brings her body closer to him, causing her breasts to brush his knees, at which point the nerves became arousal and they kiss passionately, tongues probing, hands grabbing hair. Tom leans back, taking it in. He always takes great pleasure in watching his girlfriend kissing one of his paramores, especially when the guy involved is so god damned cute.

The playful games are now over, and forfeits must be handed out. Tom and Jamie disappear into the bed to pick out suitable clothing for the punishment, whilst she sits back on the sofa, soaking wet and needing more. They return dressed suitably girly, wearing stockinged hold-ups, skirts, knickers bulging with hardness and tight tops.

They continue to play -- video gaming that is -- as if to taunt her, or each other. She can see their bulges, now not hidden under the throw but underneath short gothy skirts and the tiniest of soft panties. Wanting to enjoy them at a closer range, she decides to heckle their games, putting them off, pushing for her to get more involved. Eventually, after much teasing, Tom invites her to their play and she crawls over to them -- on all fours, as instructed -- before standing up in front of the sofa, tights long cast aside, knickers soaking up her wetness. Tom takes Jamie's hand and slips his fingers into her panties. They both glide through effortlessly and take pleasure in her obvious excitement by the events thus far. She sighs deeply and they begin to probe more, sometimes rubbing, sometimes pushing in, moving in synch with one another harder and faster to her inevitable and well rewarded orgasm. Flushed deeply, she finds herself pulled by the hand by Tom to the bedroom. Looking sideways, she can see that his other hand is clasped tightly around Jamie's waist, also dragging him willingly to the bed.

Throwing themselves heavily onto the king size bed, they writhe together in passion, arms and legs closing around each other, wanting more. Three bodies move together in unison, breath on each other's necks, tongues darting across whatever bare flesh comes within close vicinity. Tom takes the lead, as the dominant party, pushing Jamie down onto his back and lying on top of him, moving his hips so their panties are pressing hard together. Their dicks bulging out of the flimsy fabric, wetting the satin and each other, they begin to move together. Jamie is even lifting his bum up slightly to push harder against Tom. It is as if the knickers are aware that the two of them are desperate for the bare flesh as they spring back to expose the hardness of their dicks, and they rub harder, and harder, hips moving faster, as they slip tongues into each others mouths yet again. She is again playing the voyeur but just as she tries to sneak a finger down her own knickers, Tom and Jamie begin to move apart and her boyfriend instructs her to suck them both at the same time. She leans forward and takes both dicks into her mouth, flicking her tongue stud over the tip of each of them, teasing them both and licking up their dribbles readily.

Tom decides that she deserves a little attention now so pushes her onto her back and presses Jamie's face to her ample breast. As he watches Jamie flick his tongue over her nipple stud, he takes the other breast and sucks her right nipple hard. She moans loudly as the two guys slowly move their hands down her body, still with their faces in her breasts, and they removes her panties so they can really get her off. They again move their fingers in her and around her clit, teasing her and bringing her close to orgasm. Tom demands that Jamie go down on her and Jamie obediently jumps up and moves around the bed to push his face into her soaking wetness, flicking his tongue eagerly across her clit. Tom vies for the prime position between her legs, but can see that Jamie is enjoying his first experience of giving oral pleasure to a female, so bites and licks her thighs instead. She grabs Jamie's head now, pushing her hip upwards and herself into his face. She is orgasming hard now, writhing her body in ecstasy, moaning loudly and catching her breath every so often. Her hands are now in Jamie's hair, pulling at his swept fringe, pulling his tongue harder against her clit.

Sighing deeply, she is given a rest now as Tom kisses Jamie, swapping the wetness between them, with tongues darting and lips hard against one another. Tom takes the lead again and moves his and Jamie's bodies to opposing ends, readying them to pleasure each other at the same time. She could be left out at this point, but instead slides a finger into her panties as she moves her head to lean across their sides, observing the mutual sucking and licking that is taking place. She is impressed by Tom's eagerness to put his mouth where he never has before. She can see that he is enjoying his first experience of orally pleasing a guy. A quick glance to Jamie's face, she can see that he is more experienced at this as he moves his mouth and tongue over Tom's dick expertly.

She lies there, transfixed by them, barely noticing that they move again and that Tom is about to enter her. She moans with pleasure as she is penetrated but is quickly turned around to face away from them, on all fours. She can no longer see them but hears them whispering and then a condom wrapper being ripped open, so she knows that the next person to enter her will not be her boyfriend. Sure enough, she feels a hard dick pushing against her, then sliding in easily and Jamie's hot excited breath on her neck as he bucks his body in and out of her. She is making so much noise that she doesn't realise right away that she is missing Tom fucking Jamie. Squirming free from the doggie position, she turns around to lie on her back so that Jamie can re-enter her whilst receiving a hard fucking himself. They all move in unison for a while, before she decides to move away slightly, and simply watch the two fucking.

Now quite close, Tom moves to her, slips off the condom and enters her to finish in her eager pussy. Jamie doesn't feel left out, instead playing the voyeur himself, sometimes masturbating himself, sometimes letting Tom pull him hard as he fucks her. She orgasms first, hard and loud which brings the guys to orgasm too.

Sighing deeply, the three lie sweating, chests heaving, on the king size bed for some time before they can even move. It is decided, without even having to say the words, that Jamie will be staying over. They decide to snuggle down in the bed and all three fall asleep, extremely satisfied by the night's events.

The following morning, she awakens first, smiling widely and still very horny. Leaning over to Tom, she stretches her arm across his body in a gentle cuddle, to discover that he is sporting a wonderful morning glory. She kisses his back, gentle at first and then harder as she grows more and more excited, her hand moving up and down his hardness. As she sees him stir, she slows a little, not wanting to startle him but to her delight he moves his hips to push his hardness against Jamie's back, so she can masturbate him and rub his tip on Jamie's flesh. As Jamie seems to stir, Tom reaches his own hand across Jamie's body and starts to pull him, up and down, again slowly at first, then faster and harder, as he hears Jamie's moans of enjoyment, enticing him to take it further.

Suddenly, Jamie turns around and forces his face down to Tom's throbbing dick, mouth open and ready. He sucks him hard and moves fast and rhythmically. Tom places his hands on Jamie's head, forcibly pushing him harder onto his dick, appreciating the deepness of the oral he is receiving and quickly must warn Jamie that he is about to cum. Jamie doesn't stop, he wants that seed. Soon after, Tom bucks and she knows that he is cumming. Jamie happily laps it up and emerges from below with a grin on his face, declaring that he tastes very nice.

It is soon time for Jamie to leave but Tom has one last thrill for Jamie, as he picks out a pair of tiny pink satin panties for Jamie to wear home under his jeans. Jamie slides them on, revealing that he now cannot contain his new hardness in such tiny knickers. Nonetheless, he is instructed to wear them home and he obliges, more willingly than he would admit. They all exchange a passionate kiss in anticipation of more amazing experiences to follow in the future.

For her and Tom, they were deliriously happy from their first bi male threesome experience and agree that it was forever the day that their biggest fantasy came true!

Starra
Starra
14 Followers