A Weekend with a BBW sub Friday!

Story Info
She fulfills her fantasy in St. Louis.
4k words
4.35
36.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdan
drdan
34 Followers

Friday Evening

This is a story inspired by the stories written by NYCsubBBW. If you enjoy it, please let me and her know. Also, check out her stories. She writes some good stuff.

After reading one of her stories I had to read the rest of them. They were like Lays potato chips or tits, once you have had one; you just want to have them all. Anyway, she sounded like such an interesting person that I just had to contact her and let her know what I thought of her stories. I e-mailed her and asked her for a picture. In a couple of days I received an e-mail back with a picture of her. She was probably 20 years younger than me and was a vision of loveliness. She had dark hair, a cute face, a soft rounded belly, and large feminine hips. Since it was a frontal clothed view I could not see what I was sure was a cute little fat ass, just made for spanking. I was so fascinated by her picture that I reread some of her better stories while imagining the sweet angel in the picture as the centerpiece of the story. Needless to say I had to relieve myself several times. I e-mailed her back and asked for a picture of her beautiful full breasts. A couple of weeks passed without a response. I thought I had really screwed things up. Then one day I checked my e-mail and found a picture of the most perfect pair of tits that I had ever seen. They were full and firm looking with large nipples just begging to be sucked, kissed and fondled.

In the next couple of months we exchanged several e-mails and pictures. We became better acquainted as time went on. Then the opportunity finally came up. I had to go to St. Louis for my work. I contacted her to see if she could make the trip. When she agreed, I sent her a round trip ticket from New York to St. Louis for the first weekend in April. We agreed to meet at the bar at the Airport in St. Louis. I also told her to just pack an overnight bag, that if she needed anything else I would buy it for her.

I arrived at the bar on Friday evening about 20 minuets before her plane was scheduled to arrive and picked a table in the back corner. When she arrived I was pleased to see that she was even prettier in person than her pictures depicted. She was wearing jeans, a brown sweater and a knee length leather jacket. She came straight to my table and hugged me before being seated. I ordered her a drink. We talked for a little bit before I got down to business. I asked her for her return ticket. She handed it to me. I told her that at anytime she was free to leave; all she had to do was to ask for her ticket back. I would give her the ticket and put her in a cab to the airport. Until that time or until Sunday evening she was mine to do with as I pleased. If she failed or hesitated to do anything she would be punished. She was to do anything I told her to at any time and with anybody.

"You will address me as Sir and I will address you as Slut," I said. "Is that clear and agreeable?"

"Yes sir," She said.

"Good," I replied, "now is your chance to back out. Do you want your ticket back?"

"No, sir" was the reply.

"What do you have on under your jeans and sweater?" I asked.

"Just my bra and panties, sir," came the reply.

"I would like to see them, Slut," I told her.

She looked at me and looked around the crowed bar with that deer in the headlights look. I eased her tension by telling her to go to the restroom and remove and bring everything she had on back to me with the exception of her jeans, sweater and shoes. In a few minutes my slut returned to the table, her large breasts swaying freely under the sweater. She handed me a tightly wadded ball of cloth. I unwound it and neatly straightened her bra and laid it on the table next to me. She turned red and looked around to see who was noticing. I told her not to worry; that none of these people would ever see either of us again, so it did not matter what they thought. I then straightened her panties out and, noticing the damp spot on the crotch, brought it to my nose and inhaled her scent.

About that time the waiter arrived at our table and asked if we wanted another drink. I told him no, and that my slut would no longer be needing her undergarments so he could take them away also. I stood, said "come on Slut," and taking my jacket and her bag started out the door. I enjoyed the looks she and I were getting from the people around us who had heard the conversationwith the waiter. Once in the cab, I kissed my slut for the first time as I slid my hand under her sweater and fondled her breast. I noticed the cab driver, a man of about 65 years, watching everything in the mirror. I pulled her sweater up, revealing one breast, and we almost had a wreck. I told our driver that if he would drive, my lady would treat him to a good view of her tits before she got out. I felt my slut slightly stiffen at that remark. I slid her jacket off her shoulders and fondled both breasts. I knew this was having the desired effect by the small damp spot at the Y of her jeans and her heavy breathing. We pulled up in front of the hotel I had booked for the weekend. I paid the driver and told my slut to take off her sweater.

She looked at me and said, "here?"

I pinched her breast hard and told her, "do it." She pulled her sweater over her head and sat back in the seat with her full tits on display, the nipples looking like pencil erasers. The driver turned in the seat to stare at them. I said "now, Slut, since you hesitated in removing your sweater, you will give it to the nice driver as a tip."

I got out of the cab, walked around to the other side and opened the door. I picked up my slut's jacket and indicated that she should get out. When she did, I held the jacket for her to put on and waited for her to button it. With the jacket on you could not tell that she was topless, unless you looked closely. We entered the Hotel. I went to the desk and signed us in. The desk clerk gave me two key cards; I gave one back telling him that my slut did not need a key. I then took her arm and directed her to the hotel bar where we had another drink. I had my slut unbutton two more buttons on the top of her jacket. This unbuttoned it to below her breasts and exposed a massive amount of cleavage.

As we finished our drinks Slut said, "Sir, I need to go to the restroom." I directed her down the hall to the restrooms. At the end of the hall the men's was on the left and the women's on the right.

She started to push the right hand door open and I said "No, you come with me." We entered the restroom, which had 3 urinals and 2 stalls with doors. I walked to the closest urinal and handed her my jacket. I unzipped and gave her the first look at my cock, and look she did. After I finished I turned and went to the sink, with my cock still out and washed my hands. I then told her to wash my cock. She took soap and water in her hand and gently washed me, which only served to get me excited. I said "Now look what you have done" and pointed to the far stall. I stepped in behind her and took her jacket, hanging it on a hook on the back of the door.

She said "Please, Sir, I really do need to pee."

"So pee," I told her. She peeled down her jeans, revealing the most spankable ass I have ever seen. As she sat on the stool and let loose a stream of piss I stepped forward and poked my cock at her mouth. "Take care of this problem," I told her. She leaned forward and started sucking like a woman possessed. Let me tell you, she was one fine cock sucker. In just a few minuets I was dumping a load of cum into her mouth. To her credit, she did not spill a drop.

After she sucked the last little bit from my dick, she carefully tucked it back into my pants, zipped me up and said, "Thank You, Sir."

I told her to lean back so I could see her. She did so, but with her jeans on I could not see much, so I told her to take them off. She slipped off her shoes and then her jeans, leaving her wearing a pair of short white socks. I quickly reached down and slapped one of her huge breasts, then the other one.

With a shocked look she said "what did I do, Sir?"

"I told you to take off everything but your jeans sweater and shoes at the airport and here you still have socks on."

"I am sorry, Sir. I forgot I had them on." came the reply.

"This has earned you a spanking when we get to the room," I told her.

"Thank you, Sir," was all she said. About that time I heard the restroom door open.

I took her jacket and jeans, scooted her shoes towards her and said "come on" as I opened the stall door. There was a young man, about my slut's age standing at the urinal. I told her to wash her hands and her pussy. At this the young man spun partway around, pissing on the wall on the way. He watched as she first washed her hands, then taking soap and water, she spread her legs and washed her shaved pussy, patting it dry with a paper towel. I helped her put on her jacket and stuffed her jeans into the trash can. She started to button it and again I told her "No. Leave it unbuttoned. You can put your hands in your pocket and hold as much of it closed as you can, but that is all."

We left the rest room and went back to our table. I told her to get her overnight bag. In order to do this she had to take her hand out of her pocket and allow her jacket to gap open. She picked it up and jammed as much of her hand as she could back into her pocket. The jacket gapped open about an inch or so. If you were right in front of her you had a clear view of her pussy, which was rapidly becoming swollen and the lips were pushing into view. Once at the elevator I pushed the 25 button for our floor. I then located the security camera, placed my slut opposite of it and had her stand with her hands behind her head. This caused her jacket to open, exposing not only her pussy but also her rounded belly and breasts. I told her not to move until we reached our floor.

Two stories up the elevator stopped, the doors opened and a middle-aged couple stepped on. The man saw my slut first and grinned from ear to ear. The woman turned around after punching the 7 button and gasped. "Well I never," she exclaimed.

"If you had, life might be more interesting," I responded.

"Damn, that is the truth," the man said. The woman just stood and glared at him until the doors opened and they left. I leaned over and kissed my slut on the lips, the neck and both nipples for being such a good girl. Ok, we are here I told her. To her credit, she picked up her bag and just let the jacket flop open as we walked the hall, not even covering up as we met the custodian halfway down the hall. I looked at my watch as we passed the soda and ice vending machines and again as we reached our door, filing the information for later use.

Once in our room I took her jacket and hung it in the closet. I then told her to take off her shoes and socks and bend over the table. I slowly rubbed her sweet ass, running my finger between her nether lips. She moaned as I passed over her clit. Then quickly I gave her as a hard swat, followed by 9 more turning her ass cheeks a lovely shade of deep pink. That was for not minding at the airport. The insides of her thighs glistened as her juices ran in a steady stream from between her legs. I dropped my pants, stepped behind her and entered her in one long hard stroke. As I pumped her in long slow strokes I rubbed some of her juices onto her puckered ass hole. I eased one, then two fingers into it, working them to full depth. As I felt myself reaching my peak, I pulled my fingers out of her ass and my cock from her cunt at the same time and quickly drove my 8 inches balls deep in her ass. The scream and the clinching of her ass sent me over the edge. I pumped my load deep into her ass.

"You are such a good slut. Come on, lets get cleaned up," I said as I headed for the garden tub. After we washed and dried each other I told her that since she did not have much to wear we would stay in tonight and go shopping in the morning. I went to the phone, called Pizza Hut and ordered a pizza. I went to the door and opened it as wide as I could and let go, timing the swing. I told Slut to get the ice bucket from the bathroom. She handed it out to me.

I said, "no, you are going to get the ice." I told her it took 18 seconds to walk from the ice machine to the door, and took the door 7 seconds to close. I dropped 8 quarters in the ice bucket and told her I would hold the door open 30 seconds, then let loose. That gave her 37 seconds to get to the machines, get a bucket of ice, 2 sodas and get back to the room. If she did not make it, she would have to wait until the pizza delivery man arrived before I opened the door again. I pulled the door open and said go. To her credit, she took off at a dead run. Watching her naked ass run down the hallway had my cock twitching again. She had the ice bucket filled and one soda in 25 seconds. She dropped the last 4 quarters into the machine and hit the button, nothing happened. She pulled the coin return and change dropped into the return, quickly grabbing it she started to feed the coins back into the machine, a little slower this time. At the same time the door to the elevator opened and about a dozen college aged men stepped out and started pointing and walking towards her. I looked at my watch, 30 seconds; I stepped back into the room and let the door go. Just as the latch hit the door frame it burst back open and in she came. She looked so comical holding the soda cans in one hand and the ice bucket in the crook of the other arm with one large breast laying across the top of the ice like it was holding it in the bucket.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "thank you, Sir. I will get our drinks ready." We sat on the edge of the bed with the curtains open and the lights on looking out over the city, the lights of the arch in the background. We were in full view of anyone looking from the hotel across the street. A knock at the door followed by "Pizza Delivery" broke the silence.

Slut pulled the sheet over her; I pulled it back off and said, "get the door." She went to the door and let the pizza delivery boy in. The delivery boy turned out to be a black man with graying hair. He was grinning from ear to ear as he followed my slut into the room.

"Good looking slut, isn't she?" I asked him.

"That she is, my friend. You are a lucky man."

"Thank you," I said, "I truly am." He handed me the bill and I counted out the change back to him. I then took out a five and told him that he could have the five or a blow job from my slut, whichever tip he wanted. Without hesitation he unbuckled his pants and dropped them. My slut smiled at me and went to her knees in front of him. She gently pulled his boxers down revealing the biggest, blackest cock I had ever seen. It must have been 15 inches long and big enough around that my slut's hand would not completely encircle it. She took it in both hands and kissed and licked the head before holding it up and licking it like a Popsicle from base to head, she returned to the base and kissed his balls, trying without luck to suck one into her mouth; they were just too big. She kissed her way back to the tip and stuck her tongue as far up the slit as she could. Opening her mouth as far as she could, she slid the head in. Using both hands to help jack it as she sucked as much of it as she could into her mouth she gave it a thorough workout. Stuffing at least half of it into her mouth and down her throat my slut princess worked like a pro on the old man's huge cock.

"Oh god! I am going to cum!" he finally said. She pulled her head back to where just the tip was resting on her extended tongue. He shot a huge, heavy stream into her waiting mouth. She swallowed the first batch, then held the rest of his cum in her mouth. When he was spent, she held up a finger wanting him to wait a second. She opened the pizza, took out two slices and drizzled his cum on them. She looked at me and asked if this pleased me. I nodded. She then returned to the old man, picked up his cock, licked and sucked the tip to get the last of his load out, pulled his boxers and pants back up, fastened and zipped them and buckled his belt.

Standing, she gave him a big kiss on the lips and said, "thank you for making my master happy." As the man left she quickly downed the two pieces of pizza, smiling at me the whole time. I told her that since she had been such a good slut she was going to get a special treat. I got a couple of towels from the bathroom and sat her on the foot of the bed. I wrapped a towel around her knee and tied the ends of it to my belt, doing the same to the other side and using my tie. I had her lie back and tied my belt to the bottom leg of the bed pulling her leg to the side, as I did the same to the other side. This left her ass on the edge of the bed and her legs pulled as wide to the sides as they would go. Her pussy was spread open, the lips lying to the sides. Her clit was standing at attention, exposing itself above its little hood. I walked to the phone and called the front desk. I told the man that I would be needing more towels. I then went back, kneeled at the foot of the bed and kissed her square on the clit. I licked her pussy, sucking the lips and flicking her clit with my tongue. Juice was almost bubbling out of her pussy as the knock came at the door. I opened the door to find a very thin middle-aged woman wearing a gray dress and holding a pile of towels. I stepped back, blocking her view of the bed as I allowed her into the bathroom. As she stacked the towels on the rack I asked her if she knew how to adjust the blinds; that my friend was afraid someone would see her. She nodded and walked into the main room. She stopped short and looked at my slut, who smiled back at her. Without a word she went to the curtains and closed them, then opened them again.

She looked at me then at her and said "I think she would really rather have them opened because it gives such a nice view to our competition". I told her I thought she was right. She nodded towards my slut and said, "that looks interesting."

I said, "I was just eating her and liked the way she was spread open." The woman walked to the foot of the bed, letting her fingers gently graze Slut's thigh and clit as she walked. She looked at Sluts wide open cunt and licked her lips.

"Go ahead," I said, "enjoy yourself." With that, the woman sank to her knees and started licking and kissing Slut's pussy and clit, making an occasional dip down to her ass hole.

Finally I said "why don't you let her return the favor?" The lady looked at Slut, then at me and grinned.

"Are you sure?" she asked as she started unbuttoning her dress. I smiled and nodded. She removed her dress, slip and panties, leaving her shoes and bra on. Then she climbed on the bed and lowered her hairy snatch to Slut's waiting tongue. As she ground her pussy into Slut's face I stepped to the foot of the bed, facing the woman, dropped my pants and slid my already stiff dick as deep as I could into my slut. As I fucked her the lady leaned over and licked Slut's clit and the base of my dick. The lady suddenly sat straight up, pulled her bra up freeing her small tits, twisted her nipples and squealed. Her face twisted in orgasm. Watching her put me over the edge for the third time that day. I pulled my cock out and sprayed cum on Slut's tummy and pussy. The housekeeping lady leaned over, licked the cum up, sucked the last drop from my dick and got up off the bed. She dressed, leaned over and kissed Slut on the mouth, came around to the foot of the bed, kissed her again on the pussy and turned and kissed me on the head of my dick before thanking us and leaving. I untied Slut, helped her to the bathroom and again spent some time in the garden tub with her. After we dried each other off we shut the lights off and fell into bed, falling to sleep looking out over the city, thinking of what tomorrow would bring.

drdan
drdan
34 Followers