A Weekend with Alicia Sacramone

Story Info
Alicia Sacramone spends a weekend with her boyfriend.
1.3k words
3.54
26.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia Sacramone flipped through her magazine somewhat impatiently on the plane ride home from China. The 2008 Olympics had been a letdown for her. She had hoped, just like her entire team, that the Americans would be able to leave with the Gold Medal, but due to her falling off the balance beam, and then falling on her floor routine, they had to settle for second. Alicia didn't know what she would do next and she just wanted to get back home and not think.

She was excited about seeing her boyfriend, whom she had missed the past two weeks. She always enjoyed her hunk of a boyfriend, Matt. Even though gymnastics took up a large part of her life, she always tried to make time for Matt. To be honest, she loved giving Matt blowjobs. She loved letting Matt fuck her face. Alicia's heart started to beat a little bit faster at the idea of Matt spewing his load all over her. Sacramone put down her magazine and closed her eyes for a nap to pass the long flight.

After Alicia woke up, she was already in the US. She quickly showered and put on a miniskirt with a cute pink tank top that showed off her C cup tits. She picked up her cell phone and selected speed dial number 3. Matt quickly picked up. He sounded pumped to see her. She told him to pick her up at 8, in about thirty minutes.

30 minutes later, Alicia's doorbell rang; she ran down stairs, flung open the door and jumped into Matt's strong arms. Matt took a deep breath to smell Sacramone's sweet hair. She always smelled so good. He wondered how she was able to do that. They had a nice night consisting of a dinner and a movie. Throughout the movie Matt held Alicia's hand and every once in a while would look over to Alicia and smile. He loved the piercing in her cartilage. It hinted at danger, but was still classy. Throughourt the movie, Matt would get a little antsy as he was looking forward to what was going to happen after the movie.

After the movie, Matt started to drive back to his penthouse that his dad had given him. His parents had been in a divorce, and his dad, in a lame attempt to prove that he still loved Matt, ended up giving him a penthouse. As soon as Matt and Alicia had made it into the door, Matt pushed Alicia up against the wall and began to kiss her. Her lips tasted like sweet; like cake. Their tongues danced together as Alicia started to feel familiar butterflies in her stomach.

Matt started pull Alicia's tank top over her head. She was wearing a pink sports bra, which her glorious tits filled out nicely. Matt rubbed Alicia's belly as they continued to make out. They shifted to the couch that was in Matt's living room. The gymnast reached around and took Matt's button down shirt off to reveal his 8 pack. She rubbed his chest as their tongues continued their tango. Matt started to kiss down the gymnast's rock hard body. He reached around to unhook her bra. He did and he gasped as the bra fell to the floor. Sure he had seen Sacramone's tits before, but it had been a while with the Olympics and all, and it took his breath away.

Her tits were a perky C cup. They were a beautiful golden brown, a good handful. Her nipples were small, and brown. Her areolas were about the size of quarters. Matt smiled as he knew what she liked. He leaned down and put her right nipple in his mouth. She threw her head back and moaned. He loved to make her moan. He knew that she was getting wetter and wetter as he worked her small nipple with his tongue over and over. Alicia was getting hotter and hotter. She could feel her pussy was started to get wet. Matt was really starting to hit her in all the correct spots. Then she drew in a deeper breath as Matt clamped his teeth down on her small nipple. It sent electricity down her body, stopping in her hot cunt. Matt then moved over to her other nipple. She couldn't take any more as she pushed him away.

"It's your turn now" the world's hottest gymnast said.

Alicia slid down to her knees and slowly undid Matt's belt buckle. She pulled down his cargo shorts to reveal a pair of blue boxers. She couldn't wait any longer as she loved to suck Matt's cock. She pulled off his boxers to reveal his 7 inch cock. It was already hard as she started to put her perfectly manicured hands on his cock. He let out a sigh of relief as she started to jack him off. Here is where she would start the dirty talk that she loved so much.

"What do you what me to do Matt? Do you want me to put your hard cock in my mouth" Sacramone said, still in her miniskirt, her pussy getting wetter and wetter my the moment.

"Yeah. Suck my cock bitch." He knew that she loved being called bitch. Deep down she had a dirty side to her. He put his hand on the back of head and pushed her down. Her warm wet mouth engulfed his cock as he let out a big sigh. He pushed her head all the way so her cute nose was touching his navel. He could hear Alicia start to gag on his cock but he didn't let go. Alicia loved it when this happened. Finally he let the back of her head go. Then he grabbed her head and started to fuck her small mouth. His big cock went into her mouth, then out then back again. It was as though her cute mouth was a pussy.

As he face fucked her, her saliva started to spill out on either side of her mouth. Some of the drool dripped down onto her hot tit as Matt fucked her mouth faster and faster. She loved every bit of it. Part of her felt guilty, but Alicia couldn't help that her pussy burned whenever Matt's cock was deep in her throat.

Matt started to slow down. Alicia took his big cock out of her mouth with a loud "pop." She loved his cock and worshiped it. She put one of Matt's balls in her mouth and sucked as she heard Matt's satisfied moans. Alicia then licked the underside of his big cock.

"Babe, I think I'm gonna cum" Matt said to his Gymnast girlfriend.

Alicia smiled then took his cock into her warm, velvety mouth. She pushed all the way down so her nose was once again against her boyfriend's navel. He looked down as the brown eyed angel looked back up at him. He knew he was about to cum. She pulled his cock back out of her mouth as a string of spit connected his cock to her lips. She smiled and followed it back. Then she started bobbing up and down on Matt's hard cock.

In and out his cock went. Once again saliva started spilling out of Alicia's mouth. The droll spilled down to her tits. Matt looked down at his girlfriend, grabbed the back of her head and started to face fuck her. He went back and forth and felt a familiar churning in his balls. He exploded into Sacramone's mouth as his hot jism shot into her throat, the second spurt fell out of her mouth, mixed with her saliva and ran down her face onto her tits once again. The third spurt went into the gymnast throat and mad her gag.

As Matt started to relax Alicia spoke. "Oh my parents are out of town this weekend, is it cool if I stay with you?" Matt thought about what a great weekend this was going to be.