A Weekend With Bili

Story Info
Megan spends a weekend with a sadistic friend.
5.7k words
4.43
53.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers

A Weekend With Bili

Friday Evening:

That she had been attracted to him for many years was no secret. In fact, the only thing that had kept them from getting together was her fear of his kinks. And, though she found many of his kinks to be arousing, she found many of them off putting, as well.

The wine and food was excellent this night. They sat across from each other chatting, reminiscing over the times that they had shared over their long friendship.

As she drained her glass for the second time and then she looked over at him, her eyes serious. "What's it like?" she asked him.

He cocked an eyebrow. "What do mean?"

She crossed her legs, as she straightened up on the couch. "Fucking you."

He grinned at her. He had wondered when her curiosity would finally get the better of her. She knew a lot of the things that he liked to do to women. She had recoiled, in fact, at some of his deeds. The fact that she asked him what it was like told him that she wanted to find out, first hand.

"Megan," he said, "the only way to know is to give me the keys and suffer through a weekend with me. Otherwise, you will never know." They sat quietly for the next few minutes. He watched her chew her lower lip, thinking.

"Well, it is up to you. Know this, though. I will not bring any harm to you. Chances are that you will suffer pain. And, once you agree to a weekend with me you won't be able to get out of it, no matter what." He told her. "That I will show no mercy, you can be sure of."

She looked at him, her curious excitement growing. She thought for a while at what he could make her do. She remembered back to their conversations of how he had abused the women that he had been with. Sure, the bondage and the spankings appealed to her. However, she wasn't certain that she could handle some of his more extreme kinks.

"Look, Bili, " she said, finally, "You know that I don't do a lot of things that you would want me to do. I don't swallow and I don't take it up the ass. I can't do a lot of the kinky things that you like to do. But, I want a taste of what you offer. I want a taste of you" she finished.

He grinned at her. He loved watching women try to negotiate. It meant that they were already his to do with, as he wanted. "No deal." He told her, softly. "If you wish to bed me down you must do so according to my rules. Otherwise it won't happen."

She shivered as the words left his mouth. She amazed herself that a man could seem so powerful while speaking so softly. She felt her sex stir, flush with blood. Suddenly, she noticed his hands, large and strong. She had not noticed his hands before. In fact, though she had thought him handsome, she had never really looked at his form before. Now, she was suddenly noticing his every feature.

For long and long neither of them spoke, finally she moved to where he sat and kneeled in front of him. She gazed up at him and nodded in affirmation. He slipped his right hand underneath her chin and held her, staring into her large green eyes.

"There will be no chance to get out once we start. There will be no choices once we start. There will be nothing but my commands once we start" he told her. Again, her chin in his hands, her eyes locked to his, she nodded in affirmation.

She stepped across the threshold and into his room. Her eyes wandered about, expecting to see a dungeon atmosphere. She did not. His bedroom, painted white, was large and sparsely furnished.

His bed was huge, and sat in a heavy wooden frame. The tall, heavy, headboard had three holes set equidistant from each other. The footboard, though not so high as the headboard was heavy and had similar holes to the headboard, just above mattress level. The rest of his furnishings consisted of a small dresser, an overhead light and a small armoire. She noticed, too, that the closets doors were fully mirrored.

His hands moved to her hair and pulled her head back. Excited, she did not resist. Then he leaned down and met her lips with his. She felt herself become wet as the kiss lingered. And then, it was over. She tottered slightly as his hand left the thick of her hair.

She watched him, as he seemed to glide across the room to open the armoire. She saw that it was filled will various accoutrements, though what they were she could not tell.

He returned to where she stood and presented her with a wide leather collar. He showed her its design. There were three gleaming rings set in the collar, one in front and one on each side. The back of the collar had a small metal hasp and a small, unlocked, padlock.

"Last chance" he murmured to her, sliding the collar around her neck. And, as he looked into her eyes, she nodded in affirmation. And then, the lock snapped shut.

Almost before she realized what happened she found herself standing naked in front of him, spellbound. Her wrists now wore locking cuffs, as did her ankles. As her senses returned to her she found that she was being guided to the bed to which she was being bound on her back and spread eagle.

After leaving the room, briefly, he returned with a shaving mug and a straight razor. She shivered as he applied the warm lather to the space between her legs. Then, carefully, he began shaving the hair from her sex.

She was terrified. The very sight of the straight razor had left her speechless and afraid to twitch, even a muscle. Finally, he stood up, finished with his task. Then, he left the room, only to return with a cool wet washcloth, which he rubbed across her hairless sex. She found that she was aroused by his care, becoming more so as he began rubbing a warm and soothing salve into her now bare skin.

As her arousal mounted she became very aware that she was bound - of how she was bound. With this realization she became even more aroused. Soon she began moaning to his gentle touch, her body moving, almost involuntarily, at his delicate and sensuous touch. Just as she began nearing climax he stopped rubbing her to sit, quietly staring into her large eyes.

She flushed with embarrassment. She flexed her arms and legs, trying to pull herself loose, that she might cover her nakedness. And then, she watched, wide eyed as he began undressing and then to climb onto the bed to straddle her body.

He moved slowly up her body and was soon straddling her face. She stared at his cock, full and thick, but not erect. She saw that it was dripping fluid, expectant of imminent pleasures. She did not move, unsure of what was expected and frightened at her helplessness.

As he looked down upon her, he grasped his cock and began rubbing it across her face, smearing his sticky wetness across her face. She started to turn her head but could not, her head being framed and held tightly by his hairy legs. And so, she laid still, eyes closed, while he rubbed his dripping cock across her face.

She had only just closed her eyes when she felt his hard cock sliding across her lips. Automatically, she opened her mouth to take in his swelling member. Grasping her hair with both hands he began thrusting her head back and forth, fucking her mouth with slow steady strokes. Often, she gagged as his cock reached the back of her throat.

Just as she was beginning to feel dizzy he pulled her to him, forcing her to take his cock deeply. His back arched and his grip became tighter. His cock, now pushing at the back of her throat, jerked, Suddenly, he erupted, spewing his warm seed into her mouth, filling her to overflowing. "Swallow" was the only thing that he said. For the first time in her life, she swallowed the warm and viscous fluid she had avoided even tasting her entire adult life.

As she lay there, following his rough manhandling, she wondered that she could be so excited at what she had just done. She had never let a man cum in her mouth let alone swallow his semen. She looked over at Bili, eyes closed as he relaxed beside her. She wondered, again, why she had not seen the self assured power that she now saw in him.

She looked up her arms to her wrists, bound and spread. She looked down to her ankles, lifting her head. Her sex tingled at the sight, and she felt her wetness grow. As he stirred beside her, she a shallow sigh escaped her lips. Hearing the groan he sat up in bed. She stared at him silently, unsure of what she should do. He reached out to cup her left breast. Then, slowly, he stroked his hand down her body and to her hairless sex. Her back arched and she moaned as he slid his fingers across her sex and then down her thigh. For two hours he caressed her body slowly, brushing over her sex and breasts, never entering her as she so wanted.

Eventually, she felt his fingers enter her sex, slowly. He began sliding them in and out with short sensuous strokes. And then they were gone. She moaned and begged him to push his fingers into her again, but he would not. She begged for him to climb on top of her and fuck her, but he would not. She cried out, begging him to fulfill her needs. Still, he would not allow her the release she so craved.

He brought his fingers, covered in her juices, to her mouth. She resisted, at first. But soon, she found that she was cleaning his fingers of her own wetness. Finally, he slid two fingers into her sex. She moaned at the invasion. Then, as she was enraptured in the invasion of her sex, two more fingers entered her ass. Again she moaned, confused by the dual invasions, and arched her back lightly. Her mind fought against the pleasure that she felt at the invasion of her ass, denying it as best she could.

Suddenly, she arched her back as her anticipated orgasm neared. And then she was empty. She cried out in frustration. And then, his fingers were sliding back inside of her, working her holes. And again, as she neared her orgasm he withdrew his fingers. This time he brought them to her lips. She turned her head, refusing to take them into her mouth, as he wanted her to.

Suddenly, her ass and sex were filled, again. He slid his fingers in and out, wiggling them slightly as he stroked. She neared orgasm again, only to be denied and then, again, presented with the fingers that had formerly filled her. Again, she refused to suck them.

And so, the torture continued, until, finally, she took his proffered fingers into her mouth and sucked them. She ran her tongue along the length of his fingers. As she sucked them, she marveled at how easily she was coerced into doing such a disgusting thing. Still she sucked. Suddenly, her mouth was empty and her ass and sex were full. And then she found herself sucking his fingers again. Only now, she sucked without question or resistance. She sucked with no thought and no worry, filled with carnal need.

Again, his fingers filled her ass and sex. Again, she arched her back, expectant that her orgasm would be denied. Then she screamed in painful ecstasy as her ass and sex clamped down on the invading fingers. Then, as her orgasm past, she went limp, exhausted. She fell asleep sucking on his fingers.

Saturday Morning around 8 AM:

She woke to find that her arms were now bound together, over her head, and chained to the headboard. Already, he had released her ankles from their spread position and was attaching her cuffs together. Once her ankles were secured together he lifted her legs and pulled, slightly, while flipping her to her stomach. Then, he attached another chain to the cuffs, between her ankles and locked it to the footboard.

She tried to adjust herself but found that movement, while possible, was severely limited as she was pulled tightly between the chains that bound her. Too, she found that turning her head was a bit of a task, stretched tightly as she was. Still, she managed to lift her head and turn it slightly to see what Bili was doing.

Her eyes widened when she saw the phallic gag that he, no doubt, intended to place into, her mouth. As she started her protest he, calmly, approached her, and sat on the side of the bed. Then, as she chattered away as to why she didn't want to be gagged, he lifted her head up and back by her hair. Then, He used his free hand to position it in front of her face and demanded that she open wide. Instantly she clamped her mouth shut.

Very quietly, he let go of her hair and dropped the gag on the bed. Then, leaving his seated position he found his way to the armoire. She tried to see what he was getting but could not. When he returned to the bed he started brushing her long auburn hair. She had expected much worse, considering all that she knew of him. That he would be so gentle and caring, considering her rebellion, was completely unexpected.

As she drifted in his care he began braiding her hair. She thought this a strange and gentle thing for him to do but she did not question it. She, rather, enjoyed it, actually. Unbeknownst to her, however, his braids were entwined with a black leather strap, specifically made for such an endeavor, which ended in a heavy stainless steel ring. She drifted into sleep as he finished the long auburn braid.

She awoke, abruptly, to find her head being pulled back. She tried to turn her head but found that she could not. As she struggled with her new circumstance he settled himself on the floor beside her.

"Darlin'" he said, "I have laced a strap into your hair. The strap ends in a ring that has a short chain clipped to it. The other end of that chain is clipped to the cuffs on your ankles. I will not release it until you learn to obey me. We have an agreement and I intend on keeping my end of it, regardless of your own plans" he finished.

She attempted to reason with him. His only reaction was to hold the gag in front of her mouth. For nearly an hour she endured the torture of having her hair hold her head back. Finally, the pain too great to endure any longer, she opened her mouth. He wasted little time in sliding the phallic gag into her mouth and strapping it tightly to her head.

She buried her head between her arms when he released her head from its difficult and unpleasant posture. As he disrobed he told her of his intentions. She struggled in her tight bondage, trying to get free. She screamed from behind the gag, protesting the coming activity. She flailed her head as best she could in hopes of persuading him from his intended assault upon her body. Ignoring her protests he slid his naked body on top of hers, kissing her neck. For so long as he had known her he had wanted to take her this way, bound, trembling and helpless.

He thought back to all of the times when he had admired her overly large and perfectly round bottom. He had fantasized what it would be like to take such a prize. Often, he had fantasized this very scenario. And now, as he lay on top of her, his cock grew hard and he began sliding it between the cheeks of her ass. As he ground against her, he slid his hands down her body to grasp her hips. He began whispering something in her ear. She listened intently, discerning nothing, as she trembled in anticipation and fear of the coming invasion.

Reaching underneath his body he grasped her ass and spread it apart, allowing his cock to slide deeper between the crack that hid his objective. Then, as his hands slid back to her hips he began grinding more vigorously. With every forward thrust she felt his cock slide across her opening. Too, she felt a growing wetness that was not hers and she knew that he would violate her soon.

Slowly, she began to relax. And, as she began to relax she came to enjoy the feeling of his cock, as it slid between the cheeks of her ass and over the hole that would soon be violated.

She came to wondering at her enjoyment of this sensation, which had so recently frightened her. Her thoughts roamed, briefly, to memories of her past boyfriends. Some had tried to take her this way but the pain had been too great. Now, however, she found herself, almost, looking forward to it. Still, a part of her recoiled from the thought of what was to come.

Her thoughts were interrupted suddenly, as his cock slid into her ass. She groaned in shock, pain and, somehow, pleasure. And then, just as suddenly, she was empty. Several more strokes crossed over her once filled opening and she found herself waiting, fearfully, for the next intrusion. Again his cock slipped into her ass only to withdraw, yet again. For long and long her repeated this action, the pain diminishing with each entry. As his repetitive actions continued she began losing her fear.

He slipped into her ass again. She moaned as she had his every entry. This time, he did not pull out immediately. Instead, he pushed himself in deeply, filling her as completely as he could manage. His cock felt enormous, buried so deeply inside of her ass. She wondered at the full sensation and then at how this invasion would affect her once it was over. Again, he began whispering in her ear, but she was too lost to understand him, overcome by the sensation of her full ass.

He began stroking himself back and forth and then fully in and out of her. The countering sensation of fullness and emptiness stretched her emotions, the differing sensations overcoming her. His long slow strokes turned fast and hard, drawing groans of pain filled pleasure from her.

After only a short time she found that she was rapt with pleasure. And then, she screamed from behind her gag as an overpowering orgasm shook her body. She clamped down on the invading cock, squeezing it, bringing forth a strangely pleasure filled pain. Just as her orgasm left her, another equally intense orgasm shook her. And as she was feeling the last echoes of her orgasm he growled and thrust deeply into her ass, spewing cum into her bowels and triggering another, more intense and pain filled orgasm.

Saturday Morning around 11 AM:

How long they had lain together she did not know. But, as she awoke, she found that his flaccid member remained inside of her. She pondered the unusual and pleasant feeling. She squeezed her sphincter once, experimentally. She found that the feeling excited her. So, she squeezed again. She noticed a stirring in the cock that filled her so she began to knead it. She became thrilled with the growing hardness from within her. Soon, he was hard and thrusting into her, driving himself deeply into her ass. She reveled in his long slow strokes as he impaled her on his cock. It seemed to last forever. And then, all too soon, he jerked spasmodically and filled her with his hot semen. Instantly she climaxed, pain filling her body as his spasms ripped at her ass. And then, as the rapture of orgasm left his body, he rolled off of her, exhausted and panting.

Saturday around Noon:

Their shower was hot and relaxing. And, as they made their way from the bathroom to the bedroom she wondered when he would replace the cuffs and collar that he had removed before they showered.

He dressed as she sat on the bed, naked. He noticed her eying the cuffs that had so recently encircled her extremities. Ignoring her obvious want he turned, calling her to follow him, and left the room.

As he prepared their brunch she sat on a chair in the dining room adjacent to the kitchen in uncomfortable nakedness. A bar separated the kitchen from the dining room. He took pleasure on those occasions when he would peak up from his cooking to see her rubbing her wrists and neck.

While they ate they talked to her about their recent explorations. Continually, throughout their chat she rubbed her wrists and neck She became uncomfortable as the conversation turned to her violation and how she had enjoyed it. However, despite her discomfort, she became aroused. After their meal they retired to the comfort of his plush couch. He pointed out to her the constant rubbing of her neck and wrists causing her to blush. Suddenly, she remembered her nakedness and pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. He reached over and gently pulled her arms from around her legs and commanded she put her legs down. Slowly, she complied, even more aware of her naked body.

H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers
12