A Weekend With Billy Ch. 4

Story Info
Billy strips & is masturbated in front of 50 women.
3.9k words
4.48
73.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the women had left and Billy had showered and changed, the two of us sat drinking coffee in my living-room. Something was on my mind.

'Did they spank you too hard?' I suddenly asked.

'No, no,' Billy answered. 'I enjoyed it.'

'But didn't it hurt?'

'Of course it did. Even so, I really enjoyed it.'

'So did we. Do you often get spanked?'

'No. I've often fantasised about it, but yesterday and today were my first experiences.'

'Maybe we can arrange for some more sometime.' I said.

Billy looked at me. 'I hope so,' he said softly.

'Changing the subject, do you fancy going to a club tonight?' I asked.

'Yeah. Good idea.'

We got to the club at about eight thirty and sat at one of the tables at the front next to the dance floor. The room was dimly lit. Even so, Billy soon realised it was practically full of women. Apart from himself, there were only three men to be seen. As for the women, there were about fifty of us.

'This is a bit odd,' Billy commented.

'What do you mean?' I innocently asked.

'The place is full of women.'

'Well, of course it is.' I said. 'It's a strip club for women. I thought I told you.'

'You bloody well didn't!' Billy exclaimed. 'I don't want to watch a load of men getting their kit off.'

'You won't have to. It's Saturday night.'

'I don't get the connection,' Billy said.

'Saturday night is amateur night. You're the one who'll be getting his kit off. Well, along with the three other guys.'

'You're kidding, right?' Billy asked.

Before I had time to answer, a woman appeared at our table. She was holding a white plastic carrier bag.

'Hi! Thanks for coming,' she said to Billy. 'I'm Sadie. I'll be helping you get ready.'

And with that, she plonked the plastic bag on the table.

'This is your stuff,' she explained. 'If you'll just follow me, I'll take you to your dressing-room.'

Billy frowned at me for a moment and looked as if he was about to speak, but his features suddenly resolved themselves into a grin. He was getting turned on by the idea. Mr Innocent never ceased to amaze.

Billy followed his assistant through a door that lead from the dance floor 'backstage'. Three more assistants lead the other three guys out and an air of expectation fell on the room.

A few minutes later, the first guy came out on stage. The dance floor was suddenly bathed in bright light. Music began to play. I noticed that a twelve-foot ladder had been placed against the wall behind the dance floor. It almost reached the ceiling, which was far from high. To the right of the ladder, an enormous flat-screened TV flickered into life. We could see the guy on that too, live. I turned round and noticed three video cameras at various points around the room. They were being operated by female members of staff, and they were all trained on the stage.

The guy stood lost for a moment in the middle of the stage. He was dressed as a construction worker - yellow hard-hat, white T-shirt, denim cut-offs and boots. He had one of those construction worker's tool-belts round his waist, from which hammers, screwdrivers and spanners dangled precariously. I couldn't help thinking it would be difficult to perform with all that lot swinging about.

The guy turned round and walked up to the ladder. He started to climb it. His cut-offs had been cut incredibly short at the back, so that the beginnings of his butt-cheeks were revealed below the soft blue fabric. He advanced towards the top of the ladder, stopped, stuck his butt out, and play-acted fixing something on the wall with a hammer.

He looked gorgeous. His butt was pert and taut, his shoulder and arm muscles well developed. He was clearly a man who worked out. The TV screen afforded us a close-up of that delectable ass as it twisted a little from side to side.

This dumb-show went on for about thirty seconds, and then the guy retreated down the ladder. His butt swung about even more deliciously as he did so.

He faced the audience and advanced to the centre of the stage. Here, he thrust his hips to one side and raised his T-shirt above his head. His chest was firm, muscular and clean-shaven. The thought of seeing him naked set my pulse racing. He removed his T-shirt completely and tossed it into the audience. A number of women cheered. He removed something from his tool-belt. It turned out to be a can of cola. He opened it, raised it to his lips, tilted his head back and, in a glorious parody of the TV commercial, took a great swig of cola. The audience laughed and applauded.

It was then that his problems started. He placed the can of cola on the floor beside him and proceeded to undo his tool-belt. Perhaps the weight of the thing took him by surprise. Whatever the reason, it slipped from his grasp and went clattering to the floor. Tools bounced out of the belt and scattered around him. The can of cola was upended and the dark liquid spilt out onto the stage. He quickly bent down and set the can upright again.

Next he tried to undo his cut-offs, but the zipper got caught. He struggled with the thing for ages before finally wrenching it down with unseemly force. It was hard not to giggle.

He opened the flaps of his cut-offs and the black pouch of his underwear was revealed. The TV screen treated us to another close-up. He turned round and slowly lowered his cut-offs, exposing the black waistband and under-strap of his thong. Then he turned to the front again and deftly kicked his cut-offs into the audience.

Things went reasonably well for a while after that. He danced provocatively for us, now shaking his hips from side to side, now placing his hands behind his head and aiming pelvic thrusts at us. Sometimes he turned his back on us, wriggled his butt about and bent over. It wasn't exactly professional stuff, but not at all bad for an amateur.

And then disaster struck. He faced us and began to advance towards the front of the stage. As his did so, he stubbed his toe against a wrench, which went slithering across the stage. It must have hurt, because he involuntarily raised his right foot and clutched his toe in his right hand. Needless to say, this caused him to hop about the stage, as a result of which he pretty soon landed on the head of the hammer. He must have landed on the part designed for removing nails, because the pain was great enough to cause him to cry out.

He'd clearly had enough by this time. Once he'd righted himself on his feet again, he somewhat unceremoniously removed his thong, gave us a quick glimpse of flaccid dick, and retired from the stage with a limp. That was it!

Of course, we all felt sorry for the guy and gave him a good round of applause, but it wasn't exactly a triumphant start to the show.

The lights went down on the stage and the ladder was removed. Then the second guy entered and the lights went up again.

He was dressed as a soccer player, but we hardly had time to register the fact, his striptease was so rushed. I guess he was nervous and wanted to get things over quickly. Within seconds his top was off and a few seconds later he was removing his shorts. He attempted a kind of dance in his white sports thong, but it wasn't very arousing.

Soon the thong too was dispensed with and the audience cheered as his prick was exposed to their eyes. He had the very beginnings of an erection. Perhaps the enthusiasm of the audience got him going because he became quite daring for a time. He pulled back his foreskin and made powerful pelvic thrusts so that his shaft swung up and down. He then twisted his hips about so that his dick swung from side to side. His helmet repeatedly crashed into the tops of his thighs. Not surprisingly, he was soon completely erect.

The audience went wild. This was what they wanted to see. In response to their appreciation, the guy came right up to the front of the stage. He slowly walked to the right hand end of the stage and then slowly crossed from there to the left hand end so that everyone could get a decent view of his hard-on. My panties became moist as I happily anticipated what he might do next.

But alas, that was as far as he was prepared to go. He returned to the centre of the stage, faced the audience, bowed a couple of times then hurriedly walked off.

For the short interval that followed this 'performance', the stage lights were dimmed once more. A couple of shadowy figures appeared with what looked like a pair of stepladders. They seemed to fix something to the ceiling, then hauled the ladders off stage. Then a man entered and the lights went up.

It was Billy. I must admit, his appearance was somewhat ridiculous. He was wearing the figure-hugging white tights favoured by some acrobats, together with what looked like a white T-shirt. The reason for this instantly became apparent. I looked across to the left hand side of the stage and saw that a trapeze had been suspended from two hooks in the ceiling.

Billy must have found the thing almost as comical as I did, because he looked at it ironically for a moment before walking across to it. He hoisted himself up and sat on the crossbar quite easily, his feet only a foot or so above the ground. He then managed to stand on the crossbar and swing the trapeze backwards and forwards. Each time he pulled back on the wires he was forced to thrust his hips forward somewhat and the bulge of his sex was clearly visible beneath his tights. Billy the male ballet dancer! What next?

Billy turned round and faced the other way. Male ballet dancer indeed! His tights plunged revealingly between his buttocks so that the outline and contours of his crack were clearly defined. Half close your eyes and you'd have thought that he was naked.

Billy swung about for thirty seconds or so then dropped to the floor. He walked centre stage and stood with his back to us, his feet planted slightly apart. He outrageously stuck his butt out and wiggled it about a la Jagger. Then, slowly, he lowered his tights.

The T-shirt turned out to be a thong-backed leotard. As Billy lifted first his right knee then his left to step out of his tights, we feasted our eyes on the white under-strap that pulled so tightly between his butt-cheeks. He turned to face us. My, my, it was tight. His prick and balls were visibly being crushed beneath the fabric.

Billy came up to the front of the stage and stepped out into the audience. He walked up to a woman a few tables from mine, took her hand and led her onto the stage. The audience cheered loudly, as it dawned on them that Billy was a 'sport'. He was going to go further than the other guys. It was obvious.

Billy wrapped his arms round the woman and encouraged her to fondle his buttocks. It didn't take much effort on his part. She eagerly grabbed his buns and started kneading them. Then she broke free and whispered something in Billy's ear. Billy instantly set his feet apart and bent down.

The woman eagerly investigated his ass. First she stroked and kneaded and pinched his buttocks. Then she pulled his butt-cheeks apart and checked out his under-strap. It was ample in width and sadly concealed his anus. Even so, she placed the tips of her third and fourth fingers firmly against the area between Billy's balls and butt-hole. Then she drew her fingers right up the length of his crack, still pressing firmly. She continued this cleft massage for some time before standing Billy up and turning him to face the audience. She stood behind him and reached round to his crotch. She cupped his prick and balls in her palm and squeezed. She fondled and fingered him lasciviously through the fabric.

After a couple of minutes of this treatment, Billy bundled the woman off the stage and back to her seat. He stood at the front of the stage, facing the audience. With his right hand, he firmly grasped the left hand side of his leotard near the neck and pulled it over his left shoulder. It must have been incredibly elastic, because it stretched easily. More interestingly, it revealed a black leather shoulder-strap. Billy wrestled his left arm free of the leotard and then repeated the manoeuvre with his right arm. He pulled the leotard down his sides, revealing more and more of the two thin leather shoulder-straps beneath.

Finally, he slid the leotard down his thighs, and sure enough, he was wearing a leather suspender thong. He stepped out of the leotard and turned round to confirm the point. The audience applauded when confronted with his bare ass once more.

Billy bent down. The shoulder-straps pulled tighter and tighter, drawing the under-strap up with them. It was obvious that Billy was being cut in half.

He stood up and walked over to the trapeze. He pulled himself up and sat on it, facing the audience. A thought had evidently occurred to him. He lifted his legs up straight out in front of him then opened them as far as they would go. He shifted backwards until the crossbar was positioned beneath the backs of his knees. He then bent his knees and at the same time lowered his butt below the crossbar. He spread his legs until the sides of his knees were touching the side wires of the trapeze, then lowered his hands and grabbed the crossbar between his knees. His butt-cheeks were completely spread. Above them, his cock and balls bulged in their cruel leather pouch. We could see the entire length of the under-strap as it plunged from that pouch and ran down between Billy's cheeks.

Instinctively, I looked up at the TV screen, and yes, there it was in close-up. Billy's delicious ass on a gigantic scale, crowned by that bulging pouch. Whoever was operating the camera must have been wondering about something, because she slowly zoomed in closer and closer on the area around Billy's anus. The under-strap was deliciously narrow, so that the dark red puckered skin of his sphincter was clearly revealed. But that wasn't all. The under-strap was pulled so tight that Billy's butt-hole had given up the struggle and opened up slightly. The leather was actually on a level with the puckered skin, and the lips of Billy's anus were sort of nibbling on it.

Billy blatantly tilted his head back so that he could check out the image, upside-down, on the screen. Outrageously, he clenched and unclenched his sphincter. Several women in the audience whooped.

Somehow, Billy got himself off the trapeze and came to the front of the stage. He pointed to his suspender thong and raised his shoulders interrogatively. At the same time, his face took on a questioning expression. What a tease! Instantly, the audience started chanting loudly: 'Off! Off! Off! Off! Off!…'

Billy slipped the straps from his shoulders like a woman removing her bra. They fell and dangled beside his thighs. He grasped the front of his pouch and slowly lowered it, finally revealing his prick and balls. The audience cheered. Billy stepped from the suspender thong and grabbed his dick. He was already semi-erect, and after a few gentle strokes and squeezes he was proudly standing to attention.

Again, he stepped into the audience, this time walking up to the table next to mine. Once more, he grabbed a woman by the hand, who excitedly followed him onto the stage. She kept him near the audience and turned him sideways on. She forced him to bend over and spread his legs. She knelt behind him and pulled his butt-cheeks wide apart. She put her mouth close to the base of his crack.

Billy suddenly shot forward. She must have licked his butt-hole and taken him by surprise. Firmly, she pulled him back again and reapplied her mouth to his ass. It was frustrating. We couldn't see a thing.

Possibly guessing our predicament, the woman got up and led Billy back to her table, which was rapidly cleared of wineglasses. She sat Billy on the table, facing away from the stage. She then pulled him back until he was lying down. Amazingly, she got her friend and a woman from another table to lift and pin Billy's knees either side of his shoulders. His anus winked up at me. His prick pointed stiffly at his belly-button. His balls were spread.

One of the camerawomen hastily changed her position so that she could get an unimpeded close-up. Billy's ass filled the TV screen once more. Even so, I only glanced at it. Since Billy was lying on the table next to mine, I could see everything.

The woman stood on a chair and raised her skirt. She was wearing a tiny black tanga. She placed her knees either side of Billy's on the table and lowered her butt onto his face. She rubbed her sex through the fabric against his nose. Then she bent forward, grabbed his butt and started licking his asshole with the back of her tongue. Billy writhed about. The woman licked faster. A pool of saliva gathered on Billy's anus beneath her tongue. It made a sort of clicking sound as she licked.

After a minute or so, the woman hauled herself off the table. She made Billy stand up. His erection was rock solid and pre-cum oozed from the eye of his glans.

The woman lay down on the table, head towards the audience. She told Billy to kneel on the table so that his ass was above her head. He did so. She forced his knees wide apart and pulled his butt towards her face. She placed her thumbs on his butt-cheeks, very close to his asshole. She dug in her thumbs and pulled his ass-cheeks wide apart. Brazenly, she stuck out her tongue. It was long and pointed and hard. She ordered Billy to bounce up and down on her tongue.

The camerawoman lay on the floor so that she could capture the scene from below. We all gazed at the screen, including Billy. Gently, he lowered his ass until it met the waiting tongue. He did this several times then, once he'd got the hang of the distance involved, started rhythmically jabbing his anus against the tongue. After a while, he paused, slowly lowered his ass again, and pressed his butt-hole quite forcefully against the tongue.

The woman went wild. She flicked her tongue across Billy's anus about fifty times, really lashing him, then thrust harder than ever at his hole. Billy lowered himself still further and the tip of the woman's tongue finally wormed its way inside him.

Suddenly, the woman let out a kind of keening moan and her legs started dancing about. The audience applauded.

Billy waited for her orgasm to subside, then climbed off her. He walked up to another table and guided a third woman to the stage. She too, like the woman before her, got Billy to stand sideways on to the audience, but she knelt in front of him rather than behind him.

She held on to the back of his thighs and started licking his balls. Then she licked her way slowly up his shaft until she reached his helmet. I looked at the close-up of Billy's prick on the TV screen. The woman's hand squeezed, and a prodigious quantity of pre-cum wept from his eye. The woman licked it up, then squeezed to produce some more. She repeated this several times before transferring her attention to the ridges of Billy's helmet. These she licked and kissed and licked again. Then she placed the tip of her tongue against that incredibly sensitive point just beneath the eye and licked forcefully in little circles.

When the woman took Billy's helmet into her mouth, Billy threw his head back and groaned. He placed his palms on the back of the woman's head and pulled her further onto his dick. The woman responded eagerly, sucking and slurping and fucking Billy's prick with her mouth. 'Mm! Mm! Mm!' she moaned.

She gave Billy a long, slow blow-job, sucking and licking his helmet and mouth-fucking his shaft by turns. Five minutes must have passed, then Billy suddenly pushed the woman's head away. She got up, turned Billy to face the audience, then stood behind him. She waited for his excitement to subside a little, then reached round and grabbed his prick in her hand.

Now she squeezed and pinched his glans. Now she massaged his balls. Sometimes she jerked him off with her thumb and forefinger. Sometimes she jerked him off with her whole fist. One minute, she pumped slowly, slowly, slowly. The next minute, her hand was a blur. Occasionally, Billy grasped her wrist to stop her. He wanted to prolong his enjoyment and ours.

12