A Weekend With Billy Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To think of it! He'd only arrived in London the night before, and now he was allowing himself to be given a hand-job by a total stranger in front of an audience of baying women.

Finally, he let the total stranger pump him as much as she liked as he surrendered to his needs.

'Oh, yes! Oh, yes!' he roared. 'Do it! Do it! Fuck! Do it! Do it!'

The woman's hand pumped him wildly for a couple of minutes and then Billy reached the point of no return.

'Aargh! Aargh! Fuck! Yes! Nn! Nn! Uuurrgh!'

And with that final grunt, a long arc of semen shot from Billy's penis and splattered across one of the tables in the first row. A second spurt shot an equal distance and landed on a woman's blouse. Further streams gushed from his helmet as the woman on stage continued to milk him dry.

Billy moaned and grunted. Finally, he was spent. The women in the audience got to their feet and cheered and applauded loudly. Billy sank down exhausted and sat on the stage, wiping his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. We watched his erection slowly subside. As it did so, a few last drops of semen dribbled from his tip and dripped onto the stage.

Again, the audience cheered and clapped when Billy finally dragged himself back to his dressing-room. In no time, they were stomping. Some women started yelling for more.

But they were to be disappointed. The lights went down, and we all sat waiting for the final performer, expectations high. Alas, he didn't appear. We waited and waited, but still nothing happened.

Finally, the woman who runs the club came up to us with an explanation. Although the fourth man hadn't seen Billy's performance, he must have heard the audience reaction and guessed the sort of things that were happening. Clearly terrified, he was last seen slipping out of the fire exit and disappearing into the night.

12